1 2 >

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Organization Recruits XIII

User Image

This RP was made by me years ago under the account Sphinx-Chan/The Sphinxyness (first account got hacked so I remade it again as The Sphinxyness). I decided I wanted to recreate it again with a bit of a different plot since new games have come out since then. biggrin

Table of contents
1.Intro and rules
2.Made-up list and made-up sheet
3.Originals list
4.White list
5.Black list
6.Conclusion

1. Intro and rules

Intro
AU: Taking place during 358/2. What if there were more members added to the Organization 13 besides Roxas and Xion during the time the Organization was still whole and gathering hearts for Kingdom Hearts? Xia's a Nobody who can't remember her past and was found at The World That Never Was. Because she can't remember anything but the name Ai, she was taken in by Xemnas and given the name Xia. Hers, and other recruits stories are told here...

Rules:

Keep cussing PG-13 and under

No godmodding, it makes it not fun for others

Please be semi-lit to lit roleplaying. No chat speak or * for actions

Romance is welcome and encouraged among Organization and anyone else alike. Just please keep it PG-13 and no cybering, take that to the PM's

You can PM me or post me your profiles if you're a made-up and I'll put them on my list.

PM me if you want to be a cannon character

Keyblade Chosen OCs are allowed to combat the new recruits. =D

Please put "Organization Recruits" in your PM title

Have loads of fun!!! ^-^

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
2.Made-up list and made-up sheet

Made-up sheet:

Gaia username:

Name:

Appearance:

Side(Organization XIII,Sora's side,neutral,etc.) :

Weapon:

Powers:

Personality:

Background:

Crush(optional) :

Theme Song (optional) :

List

Gaia username: The Sphinxy

Name: Xia Malificia

Appearance: User Image

Side: Organization XIII

Weapon: Ringblade

Power: Special Skills: Summon Vines: Xia can summon and manipulate strange rose branch/vine hybrids that can grow to any length. They are basically thick vines covered in sharp large thorns and act like snakes, slithering, coiling themselves around people, or striking like whips. She can also summon other types of vines like ivy vines as well as roses though she never summons those to attack and mostly does it for fun.

Manipulate Nature: Applying only to plants, Xia can basically control and make plants do whatever she asks them to, like make a tree grow rapidly to block paths.

Make Dark Portals: Something most Nobodies can do to travel from world to world.

Personality: Xia is mischievous with a love for causing a bit of trouble. She can hide her true emotions well (which is easy being a Nobody and all) and can go from seeming like a damsel in distress to a flirtatious woman easily depending on what the situation calls for. She uses her looks and personality to charm people into trusting her to gather information or to make allies and not enemies. Her greatest weakness however is she thinks of herself as perfect and that her plans will always work and when they don't she starts to unravel. However it takes a lot to anger her as she will try to stay calm no matter what to keep her act going.

Background: Xia used to be a normal girl named Ai living in the Radiant Garden until the darkness came and consumed the town and her along with it. Ai was a sweet, kind, lady that loved nature but the darkness had consumed her heart so greatly her Nobody ended up being nothing like her. This Nobody was found unconcious at The World that never was' Castle and was taken in by Xemnas. She can't remember anything about her past except her Somebodie's name Ai, so Xemnas gave her a different name and took her in and she joined the Organization and was glad by this because she had nowhere else to go. Because of this, she highly respects Xemnas and is very loyal to him, almost as loyal as Saix. Don't get in her leader's way or you'll wish you did when she was gone.

Crush: No one yet it seems...

Theme Song: Not serious:

Serious:

Gaia username: OrgXIII_Cierien

Name: Cierien

Appearance: http://cierienv.deviantart.com/art/Xemnas-and-Cierien-308401410
http://cierienv.deviantart.com/art/Cierien-Under-the-Cloak-316985827

Side(Organization XIII,Sora's side,neutral,etc.) : Organization XIII

Weapon: daggers http://cierienv.deviantart.com/art/Cieren-s-New-Daggers-rescan-311297477

Powers: Water: Cierien is able to create any forms of water with ease. If needed to she can add water to the blades of her daggers to make them longer.

Personality: Cierien is very loyal towards the Organization. She can also have a very bad temper, which at times can either get her in trouble or get the other person, depending how the situation goes. She is also very kind hearted.

Background: Cierien came from another world and found herself in the World That Never Was. After the first few days there, Xemnas found her and made her a member of the Organization. Even though she's not a nobody and still has her heart, Xemnas still finds her very valuable to the Organization. She is very loyal to Xemnas and would do anything for him.

Crush(optional) : Xemnas

Gaia username: the 1st fox demon

Name: Akuma Kanji

Appearance:User Image User Image

Side : Neutral

Weapon: Ice spikes/claws

Powers: Special skills:
Ice Creation: The ability to make ice spontaneously, whether it be for creative or destructive purposes,
Ice Armor Control: The ability to encase enemies in ice and make them fight for him (mostly works on lesser heartless and nobodies.)
Ice and Darkness Become One: uses darkness infused ice in his attacks, can not last long and tires him out.
Dark Portals: Uses darkness to travel between worlds. (Only uses in rare circumstances and has unfortunate side effects.)

Personality:Sarcastic (but in a good way), Tries to find humor in every situation. Flirtatious, even towards enemies. Used to be social but has become paranoid from recent events.

Background: Originally from Twilight Town, Akuma was a normal person until he reached age 15. He was walking down the street as he normally would when all of a sudden heartless appeared. He had not dealt with such creatures before so he more or less froze up when they came at him. Right before they touched him there was a flash and all of the creatures were frozen solid. Since then he had learned to control and harness his powers while fighting the creatures. Eventually he started to be hunted by the organization, as people with strong hearts usually are. The Paranoia and pressure from being attacked by Organization XIII and heartless again and again eventually started to get to him and he started unintentionally using the powers of darkness along with his own. He now teeters on the edge of light and darkness all the while fighting off and running from the heartless and the organization.

Crush : Xia

Theme Song :

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
3. Originals list:

Main heroes

Sora:

Donald:

Goofy:

Riku:

Kairi:

Namine:

Mickey:

Queen Minnie:

Aqua: Ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

Ventus:

Terra:

Organization XIII

Xemnas:

Xigbar:

Xaldin:

Vexen:

Lexaeus:

Zexion:

Saix:

Axel:

Demyx:

Luxord:

Marluxia:

Larxene:

Roxas: Roxasxer

Xion:

Other:

Jiminy Cricket:

Cloud:

Tifa:

Yuffie:

Aerith:

Cid:

Squall Leonhart:

Sephiroth:

Ansem the wise:

Vanitas:

Xehanort:

Anyone you want to be not listed there? PM me who and if you want to be them and I'll list them..

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
4. White list

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
5. Black list

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

I DEEM THIS RP OPEN!!!

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
((Bump! Edited a few things, like the intro a bit and added theme song option to character profile. Wish I was better at BBC code to make it prettier. ^^; ))

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
((Bump again. Edited more things that I didn't catch before. sweatdrop And added a poll for fun. biggrin ))

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
((Edited the plot completely as I got a better idea))

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
((Reserved (Edited title)))

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*Xia Malificia*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*
The Tempting Rose

User Image

User ImageI can tell you're looking at me, I know what you see. Any closer and you'll feel the heat...User Image

Company: No one yet...

Thoughts: I wonder what fun I will find here...

In Hollow Bastion a tall young woman with long rosy pink hair walked around, her black silky dress trailing behind her. She was summoning roses around the fountain and giving them outrageous colors, from tie-dye to sparkling silver. The woman was clearly bored and hoping someone would come on by and notice her, especially a cute guy.

She wondered if anyone from the Organization was around to see her tricks. She hadn't really gotten to know them well but wanted to explore the worlds so she left the castle with her cloak which she stored into a purse so she could look like an every day person. The woman continued summoning plants in the square.

User ImageYou don't have to pretend that you didn't notice me. Every look will make it hard to breathe...User Image

Beloved Wife

A young looking woman had appeared in a new world. She had seen another one of the newer members disappear and decided to follow. Once at this new world she kept her distance from this other member as she stayed in the shadows not wanting to be seen. She was wearing her Organization cloak and had the hood up. As she was following the other member, she was wondering what this other new member was doing in a place like this.

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
((If anyone is interested here is the link to the old Organization Recruits RP. It is closed but feel free to look at it. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/organization-xiii-recruits-kh2-rp-closed/t.21367527/ ))

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
((ooc: I forgot that Radiant Garden doesn't actually exist during 358/2. ^^; So I changed Xia's location. Also I'm temp. playing Roxas for silly reasons. lol))

*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*Xia Malificia*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*
The Tempting Rose

User Image

User ImageI can tell you're looking at me, I know what you see. Any closer and you'll feel the heat...User Image

Company: Now with Roxas

Thoughts: Roxas!!

It would appear to anyone who was watching the girl that she was waiting for someone. Suddenly a dark portal opened nearby causing the pinkette to hide herself quickly inside a large rose and peered out. A boy with messy spiky blonde hair stepped out wearing the Organization XIII's cloak, his face a look of confusion at the many roses growing in the middle of the square. He approached the roses cautiously when suddenly the girl leapt out of them and tackled the boy. "Roxas!" she squealed, pulling the younger boy into a tight hug. Since she was taller than him his face ended up against her chest, his cheeks burning red. "Xia..Hi.. Please let go of me, I'm supposed to be on a mission here." he struggled to say as the girl kept a tight grip on him.

This was kind of out of character for the Tempting Rose, but she couldn't help it. Upon meeting Roxas and seeing that he was the youngest (besides Xion) in the Organization, Xia simply thought of him as an adorable little kid. Knowing she could get a fun reaction out of the boy, Xia loved to tease him. The rose let the boy go to breath and smiled at him. "A mission? I believe I'm on a mission here as well to study the inhabitants in this town. But it is boring. I mean there doesn't appear to be anyone here... Maybe I'll come with you instead!" she grinned. Roxas shrugged. "I suppose... Won't Xemnas be mad if you don't complete your mission thought?" he replied. Xia gave a laugh. "Xemnas? He doesn't scare me. Now come on let's go!" she grabbed the keyblader's arm and dragged him off towards a different area of Hollow Bastion.

The Key of Destiny
As I chase my dream, I got lost deep in the forest of my heart.
User Image
Rather than mirrors, it’s the clear spring, that reflected a warped smile.

Beloved Wife

The young woman that was watching Xia was confused when Roxas appeared. "huh, very interesting." The young woman followed them both to see where they were going, but making sure to keep in the shadows.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff