Distinct Dabbler

5,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
tHE SECOND REVOLUTION.
User Image

==>

Raising an eyebrow he shook his head just slightly. "I just wanted to say...it's a pleasure to meet you."He didn't know what else to say at this point, after all he didn't want to make himself look stupid either.

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Signless Sufferer
Dream of a Peaceful Alternia
==>

---

The Signless blinked at the Summoner for a moment before smiling again.

"It is nice to meet you as well- although, it would be easier to greet you if I had a name." The Signless laughed a little. He could only assume that the brown-blooded troll knew exactly who he was, and was probably from after his time.

The Signless stood up, but was still a great deal shorter than the Summoner.

"Walk with me? I can only assume that you have heard of me and have questions."

Distinct Dabbler

5,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
tHE SECOND REVOLUTION.
User Image

==>

"I'm the Summoner." The larger troll nodded again, letting out a nervous chuckle. "If I'm not being to invasive I would like to ask you a few things, yes." Stay cool big boy.

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Signless Sufferer
Dream of a Peaceful Alternia
==> Lead the way.

---

You begin to walk down the beach, leading the Summoner.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Summoner. Feel free to ask me anything you would like." The Signless laughed happily, "Reunions, meetings, and questions- that appears to be the theme of the day. And do not be so tense; I'm both difficult to offend and slow to anger."
The Ψiioniic
Mage of
Mind

User Image

"And the Ψiioniic saith unto the Signless 'You have given me my life, and thus, I turn give it to you.'"

Ψiioniic: Free yourself from...

The Ψiioniic gave her words some thought as she moved closer to him before backing away once more and walking around him "As it stands, hating you would not only be pointless, but also a waste of energy. But that also doesn't mean i'll forgive you for your crimes, both against me and my brother. At the moment, I believe I can... Tolerate you for the time being. But expect no leniency from me. I may be the Signless's closest friend, but I am hardly as patient as he, keep that in mind Condesce, for both our sakes." He gave an exasperated sigh of relief once he finally finished "If you no longer have anymore questions, i'd like to hunt down something so as to not go back empty handed." Despite his earlier comment, the Ψiioniic was beginning to grow hungry again.

"The Ψiioniic preached to his like-blooded brothers and sisters 'I am no longer a slave to anyone but myself, and His ideals."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff