• Person of Interest 200
User Image
Nepeta Leijon
:33 < purrfect!
~arsenicCatnip~
Rogue of Heart
=> React.

You want to, but how????

Nepeta looked at the Grand Highblood and froze up again, trying to decide what the words and the frankly very scary smile meant. Was she about to be culled? Or did the Grand Highblood actually approve of her wording? Nepeta wasn't certain that she really wanted to know.

On one hand, she didn't want to be culled by an indigo-blood. Again.

On the other, she wasn't sure that she wanted attention from one either.

Even being forced to talk about THAT INCIDENT with Eridan was better than having the attention of an indigo-blood. ...Or most bluebloods, really. Nepeta moved closer to Equius, practically hiding behind him.

She would come to her moirail's defense, yes. But right now, Equius was the only form of defense she had.

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Marquise Spinneret Mindfang
Scourge of F8
=> Greet the Wrigglers.

You greet them with a snake's smirk. You're nice to your matesprit. That doesn't mean that you're nice to everyone else.

"Aye, thou presumes correctly." Mindfang looked over Terezi, "And thou would be Neophyte Redglare's descendant. Give her my fondest regards when she awakens. And I kindly ask that thou requests she leave my matesprit alone." Mindfang's tone wasn't kind. She was being the pirate right now. Heh heh, it was a lot of fun to change her style of speech. She hadn't actually spoken like a scourge of the seas since asking Darkleer to replace her arm.

Except when she was startled. And dammit, her old style of speech seemed to amuse the Summoner for some reason.

Finally, Mindfang turned to Vriska, "But it is thee that I have come to speak with." Hm. Vriska really did look like her.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Equius Zahhak
Heir of Void

D-->Equius: GTFO

As Nepeta hid behind him, Equius looked up at the Highb100d, they had spent more than enough time in that location. Wanting to get away as quickly as possible, Equius gave the Highb100d a short good bye "Grand Highb100d, my moirail and I have some business we would like to attend to. We'll now be taking our leave. Thank you once more for your feat of STRENGTH." Quickly turning to Nepeta, he nodded to her and began to walk in the direction they were heading in from the start.

"There is only one thing I care about, being the STRONGest!"

Distinct Dabbler

5,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
JUST1C3 1S S3RV3D
User Image

==> Terezi: Agree

She does so a bit grudgingly, nodding."....4NYW4YS 1 SHOULD PROB4BLY GO M4K3 SUR3 TH3 COOL K1D 1SN'T LOST OR SOM3TH1NG.!"She cackled agan, a grin on her face again. "4ND 1F YOI S33 JOHN T3LL H1M TH3 BL1ND G1RL S4YS H3LLO, W1LL YOU VR1SK4?" She would mess with the human later on, but for now she wanted to spend some quality time with Dave before Karkat came in yelling ans screaming like he usually does.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Mythical Benefactor

User Image THE GRAND ******** HIGHBLOOD
=======>Grand Highblood: DISMISS THEM.
The large indigo blood nodded once in affermation, "Go a ******** head then." He said before hearing more rustling in the bushes, then a small "mew". He raised an eyebrow and slowly moved towards the sound, a small meow-beast hopped out of the bushes and mewed at him. It was about the size of his palm...He bent down and put out his hand, almost curiously. It immediatly climbed up his arm and into his hair. The Grand Highblood growled in annoyance but the little meow-beast started to purr.
=======> Grand Highblood: CULL THIS LITTLE THING.
It's not like he doesn't want to, it's that he cant. It was too damn cute. It was all nestled in his hair and purring like a happy grub. It baffled him but he couldn't bring himself to harm it, the worst part was, he did this in front of a whole s**t ton of wrigglers.

Stray Savage's Princess

User Image
V R I S K A ♏ S E R K E T

AG: 8ut now it's just a memory.
AG: I guess I must 8e dead.

------------------

==>Heart: Skip a beat.

Vriska couldn't believe that her ancestor, who was ever so legendary, wanted to speak with her of all people.
She grinned. "I-I've always wanted to meet you."
She hoped her studying of her life would pay off.

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Scourge of F8
=> Examine Mini-You.

---

Mindfang gave Vriska another glance over, "Now why would you want to do something like that, girl?"

It probably wasn't the answer Vriska had been expecting, but it was the answer Mindfang was giving. She didn't like the hero worship she saw in the wriggler, or the way that her descendant was clearly trying to live the same life as her.

This would be a deeper conversation than Vriska likely anticipated from how Mindfang greeted Terezi.

Stray Savage's Princess

User Image

------------------

==>Want to die.

She did it. ******** it up. Lost her cool. Lost her nerve.
Ugh.
Vriska looked up at her, determined to change her first impression.
"...So Mindf8ng, is that your m8tesprit?"

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Scourge of F8
=> Look at the Summoner.

---

Gladly. You dearly pity your matesprit. Even after he killed you.

"Yes. The Summoner is my matesprit. My adora8le cavalreaper... <33333333" The Marquise smiled softly, momentarily distracted by thoughts of the lowblooded revolutionary. But a moment was all it was and she looked back at her descendant, "But I do believe I asked you a question. Why would you, girl, want to live my life? You clearly have your own to live."

Mindfang was simply curious. She didn't think any less of her descendant- 'Ancestor Syndrome' was common in wrigglers, after all.

Stray Savage's Princess

User Image

------------------

==>Answer.

She rolled the question around in her head.
"...Well...8ecause you're a legend! You're 8rave and strong! You're...everything I strive to 8e..."
Realizing she had let her respect for her show too much, she took a step back and looked down at her feet.
"I mean...I guess..."

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Scourge of F8
=> Understand.

---

Of course you understood.

"It is fine to respect someone. But that does not mean that you should seek to live their life." Mindfang shook her head, "Tell me. Are you happy? Attempting to live by my code and my rules? There are far less extreme ways to live like someone else than to attempt to recreate their life."

Mindfang knelt down to Vriska's level, "A secret for you, girl- I am who I am because I decided not to live by the rules of my ancestor, or even the very society of the age. My rules we based on what would bring me happiness. Are yours?"

Stray Savage's Princess

User Image

------------------

==>Think of something clever to say.

Nope.
Vriska bit her tongue.
She didn't really know what to say.
She had a point..., Vriska thought to herself.
"I-I don't know..."

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Scourge of F8
=> Encourage the wriggler.

---

You... suppose that you can do that for the younger Scorpio. She is your descendant after all. And she clearly gets her looks from you.

Mindfang reached out and gave Vriska's head a pat between the horns. "Relax. You have plenty of time to figure out what will make you happiest. You, girl, are still young." The Marquise couldn't help a small smile. Ah, to be so young and misguided... she missed those days.

"Now. I do believe that I haven't properly introduced myself. Marquise Spinneret Mindfang. And you?"

Distinct Dabbler

5,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
tHE SECOND REVOLUTION.
User Image

==>Summoner: Watch The Signless.

He was intimidated, out right intimidated at the fact that the Mutant blooded troll whom he'd looked up to ever since he was young was here. Sucking in a breath, he willed his wings away for the time being and approached his hero.

==>Summoner: Approach Signless, drop quirk.

"...er....Hello."The Taurus nodded at the Signless, the nervous energy clearly around the younger of the two.

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The Signless Sufferer
Dream of a Peaceful Alternia
==>

---

The Signless looked away from the wrigglers and blinked at the newcomer. Hm...

"Hello." The Signless smiled kindly, "Is there anything I could assist you with?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff