Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite Tyrian-blooded troll?

Feferi 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 5 ]
Meenah 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 8 ]
The Condesce 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 ... 34 35 36 >
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
V R I S K A ♏ S E R K E T

AG: 8ut now it's just a memory.
AG: I guess I must 8e dead.

------------------

==>Vriska: Put search for John on hold.

Terezi walked steadily towards Vriska.
Vriska stared at her, wide-eyed. Memories flashed through her mind.
Terezi had killed her.
She first felt sorrow, then came the rage.
The rage hit her all at once, but she couldn't speak.
"Te........rezi........"
St8y calm, Vriska. Don't lose your cool. She told herself.
He sighed. "Doe2nt mean that we dont have our problem2. Fef wa2 murdered by Eriidan. Then ii wa2 bliinded by the a22hole." He huffed and looked at aradia. Then to the psi. He noticed his stiff appearance. "P2ii, diid you have any conference wiith the empre22?" He knew somewhere within that sentence hed strike a nerve or hopefully something to open the guy up. He looked behind him and saw a huge wave of hair walk away. He watched as the tall tavros and tall vriska walk away. He wondered where the adult version of aradia was. He turned back to the signless. "Vrii2ka made me eat miindhoney and ii kiilled my moiiraiil." He tightened his grip on aradias hand.

A R A D I A ♈ M E G I D O

AA: 0u0
AA: n0 that l00ks stupid

------------------

==>Aradia: Feel the tension.

Aradia could feel the tension growing between Sollux, Psi, and The Signless.
Sollux then decided to break it and open up to him a little.
a g00d ch0ice 0n his part She thought.
When he started talking about his blindness, she looked at him with sympathy.
Then he mentioned Vriska and how she...
It made her want to cry. The pain in his face. She remembered it so vividly.
His face was twisted into a similar look of pain now. She hated it.
Aradia rested her other hand on his shoulder.
"its 0k s0llux" She looked at him reassuringly. "thats all in the past"
She then looked back up at Psi, waiting for his quiet voice to reply.

Distinct Dabbler

5,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
JUST1C3 1S S3RV3D

==> Terezi: Feel like the huge b***h for once.

"3R....."Can do.

Her expression softened a bit as she stared at her counterpart, a small sigh finally escaping her as she spoke.
"1 DO F33L B4D FOR K1LL1NG YOU, VR1SK4. 3V3N 1F YOU 4R3 TH3 B1GG3ST B1TCH 1 H4V3 3V3R M3T."Her fingers wrapped around the dragon head of her cane, his lips forming a thin line."1F 1 H4DN'T DON3 1T W3 4LL WOULD H4V3 D13D, J4CK WOULD H4V3 FOLLOW3D YOUR TR41L B4CK TO TH3 M3T3OR 4ND K1LL3D US. NOT YOU. 1 ST1LL C4N'T S33 WH4T WOULD H4V3 H4PP3N3D TO YOU."
The Ψiioniic
Mage of
Mind

User Image

"And the Ψiioniic saith unto the Signless 'You have given me my life, and thus, I turn give it to you.'"

Ψiioniic: Free yourself from...

Looking at Sollux and Aradia, it was more than obvious they'd gone through their own trials. With a sigh, he looked at the small Condesce that had fallen asleep behind him before answering his question "Yes... After the Signless... Was gone, the Condesce had taken me back into slavery. For countless sweeps, I was forced to power her ship with my powers. During that time, she seemed to have taken an interest in me..." He shuddered a bit before continuing ""She kept me alive far past the normal lifespan my blood would allow. Whether for her own gain or... courtship... It was hard to tell..." He was beginning to feel a little uneasy continuing his story, every word he spoke brought back the pain and fatigue he'd felt as a living engine for all those solar sweeps.

"The Ψiioniic preached to his like-blooded brothers and sisters 'I am no longer a slave to anyone but myself, and His ideals."

Distinct Dabbler

5,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
tHE SECOND REVOLUTION,

==>Summoner: Turn to Mindfang.

Turning to face her, he nodded."wE CAN BE ON OUR WAY, IF THAT'S WHAT YOU'S LIKE."He'd be keeping an eye out for the younger Taurus though, he seemed to be soft and that wasn't a bad thing, it just meant he was all the more likely to get culled.

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Marquise Spinneret Mindfang
Scourge of F8
=> Have a fluffy moment with your m8sprit.

You would like to remind the human behind the screen of your Vision Eightfold, thank you.

The moment that the smaller trolls were both out of sight, Mindfang took the Summoner's hand in her own and started to walk. Hm, there were certainly a lot strange trolls here... Including... Wait. That was... Him! The Signless! Ah, she would have to direct the Summoner to his hero later while she spoke with her mini-self. But for now...

"You're the s8me as ever, Summoner..."
V R I S K A ♏ S E R K E T

AG: 8ut now it's just a memory.
AG: I guess I must 8e dead.

------------------

==>Vriska: Cry.

Nope. Not right now, at least.
She was apologizing. No one really apologized to her unless she forced them to.
The rage that had suddenly built up in her had disappeared.
She smiled. A sincere smile. W8........what am I doing? I'm 8ecoming a weakling.
But, she couldn't help it.
"It's okay, Terezi. I guess I kinda understand now.
This whole dying thing has given my a ch8nce to clear my head, y'know?
You did what you had to do."

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The Signless Sufferer
Dream of a Peaceful Alternia
Seer of Heart
==> Alright. Enough of this.

The Signless frowned and closed his eyes, whispering a small prayer for the Ψiioniic. He felt that it was his fault that the Ψiioniic had wound up where he did, and this was the least he could do for his friend.

At the same time, he added a few words for the trails the wrigglers had faced, before standing. "I... might be a moment. Please don't be alarmed if you hear any shouting." All of it was said in a disarmingly calm tone. He didn't want anyone to worry- and he also didn't want anyone to prevent him from blowing off steam.

The master of absconding- seriously, he was better than Tavros- made his escape, only pausing a moment to retrieve his abandoned sickly before making his way into the forest with a stream of angry curses directed toward... actually, it appeared to be half the trolls on the beach, streaming after him.

He only stopped when an overgrown meowbeast attacked him.

Normally the Signless would abscond out of there, but right now... Even he had to blow off steam, and hey. They would need to eat. He lunged at the attacking creature. The cursing, still audible from the beach, cut off abruptly,

When he returned, it was with a bloody sickle in one hand, and dinner slung over his shoulder. It was easy to note that in spite of the Signless' fit of rage, he had not gone overkill on the creature. The only wound on it was the killing blow.
Sollux shivered at the thought of being alive for more sweeps then their lifespan allowed them. He raised his eye brow at the signless as he left their company. He turned to aradia. All the things he wanted to say to her. He had the time to now. But wording was different. One thing he needed to tell her was the quadrants he shared with feferi. Not sure how she'd react to that. He decided that when they were alone would be better. His heart dropped a bit for psi. Were all mustard bloods destined to end up with magenta bloods? "P2ii how diid you diie?" He knew these questions would reach some part of him that would hurt terribly. But there was bad blood in the air and he wanted to know why. His thoughts were interrupted by the signless coming back with a large animal slung over his shoulder. He raised his eyebrow. Dead for a couole hundred sweeps would make him have some serious anger to let out too.

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Nepeta Leijon
:33 < purrfect!
~arsenicCatnip~
Rogue of Heart
=> Be afraid. Be very afraid.

You are sick and tired of these commands that sound like bad quotes and attempts to further break up that poor fourth wall.

Nepeta finally unfroze, but only after the Grand Highblood had shoved them out of the path of an attacking meowbeast. She couldn't help but be in awe of how quickly the Grand Highblood could move- even if she could have gone without seeing that.

A R A D I A ♈ M E G I D O

AA: 0u0
AA: n0 that l00ks stupid

------------------

==>Aradia: Be sympathetic toward Psi.

Even after she'd been through herself, she couldn't imagine what great pain Psi must have felt.
Sollux looked at her as if he had something important to say, but refrained.
is he 0k? She thought.
Psi appeared uneasy. She wanted to know more about his story, but she hated making him uncomfortable.
She studied him a moment in silence. He really did resemble Sollux.
Except, Sollux was a thin little wriggler because of all the time he spent programming.
She giggled a little bit to herself at the comparison.
Aradia wondered if he'd look like that one day.
Sollux kept asking questions when suddenly, The Signless came out of the woods carrying a huge dead animal.
"0h w0w" She said, wide eyed.
Equius Zahhak
Heir of Void

D-->Equius: ******** s**t Up

Equius had gotten ready to wrestle with the encroaching meow-beast, but was amazed to see the Grand Highb100ds amazing movements as he put himself in the beasts path. He'd never thought he'd ever be saved by a highb100d, l let alone the Grand Highb100d himself. The experience was exhilarating to say the least. Gulping, he turn to Nepeta "A-Are you all right?" Turning back to the Grand Highbl100d, Equius bowed to the Grand Subjugglator "Thank you, Grand Highbl100d, we are forever in your debt!"

"There is only one thing I care about, being the STRONGest!"
The Ψiioniic
Mage of
Mind

User Image

"And the Ψiioniic saith unto the Signless 'You have given me my life, and thus, I turn give it to you.'"

Ψiioniic: Free yourself from...

Reluctant as he was to do so, the Ψiioniic was about to tell them the end of his story when the Signless got up and headed into the woods. He blinked a bit as he heard many a familiar word coming from the forest, the Dolorosa would surely not be happy at what she'd hear. When the Signless return with the kill, the Ψiioniic reached out a hand to him, asking if he was all right now "I hope the Dolorosa did not hear all that..."

"The Ψiioniic preached to his like-blooded brothers and sisters 'I am no longer a slave to anyone but myself, and His ideals."

Distinct Dabbler

5,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
JUST1C3 1S S3RV3D

==> Terezi: Be Curious.

"HUH. M4YB3 DY1NG M4D3 YOU 4 L1TTL3 L3SS CR4ZY. WHO WOULD H4V3 GU3SS3D."She honestly meant that in the best way possible, after all Vriska was completely off her rocker sometimes. Well they all were, really."SO WHY 4R3 TH3R3 TWO OF YOU?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff