Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 > >>

Aged Browser

User Image
Sollux Captor

the uniiver2e con2ii2t2 of two halves.

-------------------------
==> Sollux: Acknowledge Tavros.

Sollux turned at the sound of Tavros's familiar voice and called, "oh hey at." He thought about standing up, but everything around him seemed a blur; owing, no doubt, to the fact that his vision had just recently been mysteriously restored. He compromised by giving a small wave. As he did so, it occurred to him that his glasses were not resting, as they usually did, on the bridge of his nose. He lowered his hand and felt around for them in the sand. There was nothing to be found.

==> Sollux: Wonder where your glasses could have gone.

briing them twogether and you have a whole.
but apart they each tell a very diiferent 2tory.

Mythical Benefactor

♉ ♉ ♉ ♉ ♉ ♉

User ImageUser Image
Tavros Nitram
adiosToreador

===>Tavros: Notice that Sollux's glasses are gone.
Tavros did notice that Sollux's glasses were missing from his face, he found that a bit unusual, but the twelve troll's lives were anything but.
===>Tavros: See the glasses.
Tavros saw the familiar gleam of red and blue in the sand to the right of Sollux. "sOLLUX,,,tHEY'RE,,,uMM,,,bE-bESIDE YOU. tO YOUR RIGHT." He said pointing them out.

♉ ♉ ♉ ♉ ♉ ♉

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mythical Benefactor

=======>Grand Highblood: SEE LITTLE TROLLS
You NOTICE the small trolls that look a lot like the other trolls that you have known, and culled.
=======>Grand Highblood: STOP TALKING IN THIRD PERSON
The Grand Highblood let out a low growl, He could've sworn he had just seen Her Imperious Condescension in two places as once. And the Summoner, well, smaller and without wings, plus he could see that damned s**t blood just a little ways away. Who the ******** are these little wrigglers? Can he cull them? Nope, he didn't have his clubs with him. ********.
=======>Grand Highblood: SIT UP.
The Grand Highblood hauled his a** up to plop himself on his a**, shaking the sand out of his hair. He would have to find more ways to paint the sand multicolored.

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
======> Signless: Get a very bad feeling.

You get a very bad feeling.

---

The Signless looked away from the maroon wriggler to look around. What he saw caused his blood to run cold.

...Well, not literally. He still wasn't a Highblood.

But the troll who had just sat up definitely was. The Grand Highblood, to be specific. And s**t, the Signless was rightfully terrified of that troll. Even if he did once walk right up to him and pap him in the face.

He really hoped the Highblood had yet to notice him.

---

======> Signless: Have panic attack.

Mythical Benefactor

=======>Grand Highblood: WEAR A s**t EATING GRIN
Oh, so that Mutant blooded trash had noticed his presence. His black painted lips broke out into a toothy, evil smirk. "If I wanted to ******** cull you, I WOULD'VE ******** DONE IT ALREADY" He said.
=======>Grand Highblood: TEASE THE MUTANT BLOOD.
He would, but this ******** sand was in his pants.

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
======> Signless: Talk back.

You have never had a worse idea! ...Well, you never have been the most rational of trolls.

---

"Excuse me for being wary of a Highblood known to play with his food."

The Signless spoke the words while turning his eyes back to the wriggler in front of him. He knew very well that his voice would carry to the Highblood without facing him or raising it.

....He also knew he might be culled for this.

---

======> Signless: Talk back anyway.

Mythical Benefactor

=======>Grand Highblood: STAND UP TO GET THE ******** SAND OUT OF YOUR PANTS
The Grand Highblood stood up to get the sand out of his pants, shaking his pant legs with a low grumble. "Lucky for you GUTTERBLOOD, I have no ******** walls to paint your disgusting Blood with.BUT WHEN I ******** FIND ONE, you can ******** that you will be the first to be part of the miracle." he replied. The Grand Highblood was really getting irritated with the goddamn sand, it was chafing in places that should not be chafed, his poor bonebulge...
=======>Grand Highblood: MOURN THE PROBABLE LOSS OF YOUR CHAFING BULGE.
User Image♋ ☽ ♋ ☾ ♋ ☽ ♋ ☾ ♋ ☽ ♋ ☾ ♋ ☽ ♋User Image

"I'M NOT BITTER, I JUST DON'T GIVE A ********."

♋[-K - A - R - K - A - T - - V - A - T - A - S - -]♋

|||||||||||||---|||||||||||||---|||||||||||||---|||||||||||||

( Merely posting OOC to let everyone know I will be joining, thanks. )

"MY QUADRANTS AREN'T ANY OF YOUR CONCERN, STOP ASKING ME ABOUT THEM DOUCHE-NOZZLE."

User Image

Aged Browser

User Image
Sollux Captor

==> Sollux: Look where Tavros pointed.

Sollux turned and felt around in the sand to his right. He felt his glasses poking out of the sand and hurriedly put them on. The sunlight streaming onto his face suddenly became much more bearable. He turned towards Tavros again, "thank2 at." He paused, looking thoughtfully at the brownblood, "do you have any iidea of what2 goiing on."

==> Sollux: Wonder where your glasses could have gone.

● ● ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Condesce...
███████████████

User Image

==> Condesce, wake up and scout out where you are at.

You are the CONDESCE. You ruled Alternia in all you're Imperial baking perfection. You wake and are DAZED and CONFUSED, yet strangely at HOME. You finally open you're eyes to realize, you are in fact UNDERWATER. Thank god you are a SEADWELLER. You gaze at the strange creatures for they are not like the ones on ALTERNIA. Which reminds you. You're planet was COMPLETELY in RUINS Most likely because of the VAST GLUB.

==> Get out of the water.

With a couple of swift kicks with her long elegant legs, it took her a couple of minutes to reach the surface in no time. Peaking over the waters edge, she looked towards the banks to see if someone was alive. To her surprise a couple were. One she wouldn't like to deal with, The High Blood. The others looked familiar but nothing really stood out from such a far distance. She made her way quickly and made sure to come from below the water line. When she reached where she could touch the sand, she hesitated for a second before leaving.

Her mane of hair laid flat and clung to her as she walked from the sea to the sand were the other laid. Well... this couldn't be any less pleasant. She scoffed as she looked around at the others that laid strung about.

Stray Savage's Princess

User Image
User Image

------------------
==>Aradia: Answer Peace Troll.

You decide to answer the adult, peace-making troll.

"my name is aradia megid0 and i am the maid 0f time"
He acknowledged her reply with an absent-minded nod. He seemed focused on something elsewhere.
Aradia turned to see her best friend and possible matesprit was awake, Tavros sitting along with him.
She nods to both of them.
"hell0 s0llux
hell0 tavr0s
g00d t0 see are y0u awake"

Aradia turned back around to see a look of pure terror on the adult trolls face and backs up in the sand.
With his strong physique, she wondered what could possibly scare him so badly.

Then, he suddenly turned back, still having that same fearful look on his face, but a bit more composed.
She's not sure if she wants to know what he was looking at.

==>Aradia: Scoot Towards Your Friends.

Stray Savage's Princess

User Image
User Image

------------------

==> Dave: Notice Some of The Trolls Are Awake.

Dave notices that none of his friends seemed to have awaken yet. But, he sees some of the trolls have woken up.
And then there were strangers. Adult aliens who looked like they'd seen some s**t, from what he could tell.
He decided it was time to speak with one of them and find out what the ******** was happening.

==>Dave: Make Yourself Known.

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Signless: Warn the wriggler.

---

The Signless attempted a smile, but it came out as more of a grimace, "A word of warning before I take my leave, Time Maid," He adjusted her title to one with eight letters simply out of habit, "You may wish to avoid the Grand Highblood; In my experience, he's even more likely to cull everyone than he usually is when he has just woken up. I wish you all the luck." With this, the Signless retreated.

Another glance over the beach revealed that yet more trolls were waking up. It seemed that there were three more wrigglers, the Grand Highblood, the Condesce- he did a double-take and resolved to stay as far away from her as possible- and... The Disciple!

The Signless' face lit up- but he quickly stopped himself from dashing over. It looked like a wriggler was visiting her; no need to interrupt just yet. Instead he turned around, and noticed one of the aliens was up.

Maybe he could make friends?

---

Signless: Make friends with the other red-eyed being.

Aged Browser

User Image
Sollux Captor

==> Sollux: Acknowledge Aradia.

Sollux perked up at the sound of yet another familiar voice. He turned to see Aradia scooting towards him and Tavros across the sand. He smiled at his old matesprit, "hey aa. good two 2ee you awake and on your feet a2 well."
As Aradia turned back to look at the adult troll, Sollux followed her gaze. He frowned; the adult seemed familiar, but he couldn't quite put his finger on how.

==> Sollux: Wait for something to happen.

Mythical Benefactor

♉ ♉ ♉ ♉ ♉ ♉

User ImageUser Image
Tavros Nitram
adiosToreador

===>Tavros: Get thanked
Tavros' lips spread into a small smile, but when he was asked he shook his head. "i HAVE NO IDEA. lAST THING i REMEMBER IS THAT i WAS UM,,,dEAD." he replied before his attention was grabbed by Aradia. "uHH,,,hI aRADIA!" He said with a toothy smile. He noticed the adult troll that was with his freind, "iS IT JUST ME OR UHH,,,dOES THAT LOOK A LOT LIKE kARKAT?" He asked outloud.

♉ ♉ ♉ ♉ ♉ ♉

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas