Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Visitors? (^O^) WELCOME!!~*

+ 1 (applicant/current host) 0.25 25.0% [ 15 ]
-does a U-turn- (Q A Q?!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Hi (^O^)// I'm here to watch 0.2 20.0% [ 12 ]
I'm a shomin, Tamaki-sama. May I vote for some gold? 0.016666666666667 1.7% [ 1 ]
You're as flamboyant and grandoise as ever. (compliment or insult?) 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 4 ]
SOOOO MANYYY OPTIONS~~ 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 5 ]
^result from too much energy LET'S GET STARTED! 0.05 5.0% [ 3 ]
-later, Nekozawa-senpai appears in the middle of our conversations- 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 4 ]
Hmm~ So you're not from Ouran Academy? Would you like to stay and watch? 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 4 ]
Tamaki. Are you done with the poll? 0.2 20.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Devoted Friend

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
(collected icons)
User ImageUser Image
User Image
(scene made)

Those with the wherewithal - first in social standing, second in money - spend their time here, at the private Ouran Academy. As such, Ouran Host Club is where handsome boys with too much time on their hands entertain the girls, who also have too much time on their hands. It is the school's own personal, elegant playground for the super rich.

User Image

As you know, we roleplay as ourselves. Off the computer, we live in Japan, have our actual Host Club at the school, and use Gaia as a website to not limit/deprive our customers. With us being ourselves in and out of roleplay, we have no "muns," hence the quotations around the illogical term. (They are our friends! The people standing near/beside us) On the other hand, our roleplay characters live in Gaia, the place, hosting abroad with their own club

User Image
I've made solo Live Action stills but collected group stills and group gifs
(made icon)
User ImageRight now, the Gaian versions of two hosts are missing!

User Image

We are looking for:

User Image User Image (collected, made)

Kaoru
User Image User Image User Image
- Mature, calm, and perceptive
- Follows through with Hikaru's plans
- Kind, sensitive, and selfless compared to Hikaru
- Still prone to selfishness
- He does know when to stop playing and stops Hikaru
- Always has the best intentions for his brother, supportive
- Softspoken at times, but can be crafty
- Sane and decent when alone, can be independent
User Image User Image User Image (collected)

Haruhi
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
- intuitive, intelligent, studious, observant
- helpful, really kind, respectful, polite
- slightly apathetic and lazy
- straight-forward/blunt with her honesty
- tolerates her friends from the Host Club, loves her parents, and follows her mother's footsteps
- naive and downright oblivious
- not easily influenced, except with her love of food
- skilled in the kitchen
- practical; dislikes anything grand, unnecessary, and troublesome
- down to earth, independent, and brave
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image (collected)

Haruhi and Kaoru are a priority, but for other characters please inquire!

Requirements:
(m, c, c, m)
- Must have finished the anime.
- Preference given to those who have finished the manga.User Image
- Literate.
- Open to constructive critique.
- Willing to make a dedicated account, if still in-existent.

Dedicated account, meaning an in-character name and avatar with at least the Ouran uniform.
User ImageSamples for the name: Tamaki -King- Suoh, Shadow King Kyouya, etc.
Pictures of our uniform are in the second post. Our avatars are not always in uniform.

- *Be yourself (in character)*
- Don't permanently leave Gaia
- Take the club seriously/be committed
User Image- Have fun with us (*´∇^)ノ-☆
- Be strong willed
- If they can handle Kyoya and I, that's great, ha ha (it's in character)
- Listen to the President and Vice-President : D
- Communicate with us~! We are a family, after all heart

User ImageUnrequired, but an advantage:

- Willing to collect/make icons.
(Insert samples here)

Wait a moment!

User Image (collected)

WAAA! Which ones should I show?!

User Image (made)

It's not difficult to understand
Our manga icons are easy to distinguish.

User Image (made)
Some may involve a lot of erasing (for me) manually via Paint
but at least the single moment is still, unlike our anime.

Making icons from our episodes...? Here is one (*´∇^)ノ-☆

User Image User Image User Image (made)

User Image- Finished the manga and/or the drama (Live Action).
- Experience in these roles.
- Willing to put together gaia versions of non-uniform outfits/cosplays in the anime (scroll down for samples)
- Eager to participate and add ideas

How to apply:
(collected)
User Image- If you do not have a previously-existing account, DO NOT MAKE ONE YET. This is not a first-come, first-served basis. Your application will not guarantee your acceptance. Send a request, in character, to our guild and join Kyoya and I in the "Host Recruitment" sub-forum and then we'll talk. That will be the interview, gentlemen.

User Image
(collected)

Excerpt from a PM to Kyoya:

"I am full of good ideas. (^◇^)/ How many times is it now that you've praised me? -happy he's doing a good job- I actually want to know (^O^) ★ ♪♪ I'm modest about my skills and achievements. Ego boosting WHOOT* helps motivation! It's like teaching a dog new tricks (≧∀≦) you don't yell because he or she is doing it wrong. You nurture and reward~!

I'm only tough on our members because I'm the leader and because of Ouran Academy's standards (you have seen our private school and you know how we're different when it comes to the school festival) and our families' standards (we grew up rich, etc). If we lived makeshift cardboard houses, ran a poor man's club on a tight budget with boring resources, didn't tidy our appearances even though we're naturally handsome, and didn't care about our reputation as hosts, ok! Less work for all of us, right? These plans bring out the serious side of Ouran that people don't see and probably don't like. I want to make the princesses happy and this inactive period isn't making them happy. Plans take a lot of time, could take a year, until the finished product is ready to run, you know? We should remember that..and tell the others, and the princesses too. I think that if they don't experience the planning first hand, as the leader, they won't understand why we take so long? My friend ("mun" in fans' language) never understood it himself. He took their word for it if a plan took a year to finish including the trial run of a system before it's open to the public. Because of me, he really knows the details now. Things take time. A big project, the bigger it is, the longer it takes because we have six members to collaborate with. A professional, as every student will be in most careers, always looks at the details, almost obsessively, in order to succeed! -determined bright smile- A genius, likewise, is always almost obsessive about one thing, isolating themselves to concentrate on it -shrugs- If you put no effort, you can't expect a good result -taps his chest- You and I are always trying. -raises his flat palms as if displaying the background behind him- Every Ouran student is! We have to remind all applicants of who we are. We are not gentlemen you wish to roleplay as so you feel closer to your crush, because you are similar to your crush, or because you are similar to the host you think of as a friend. Do you think it feels a little sad, then, if sons of important people (Suoh, Ootori, Hitachiin, Haninozuka, Morinozuka) are degraded into being "fictional characters" and puppets fans can inconsiderately play with? We are actual people. We have feelings. We have ambitions. We have lives.

Please learn to be altruistic.

Those past Gaian versions of us ("Ouran roleplayers" ) acted not entirely ourselves for their audience's fun, because no one cares enough about us AS REAL PEOPLE to consider the negative consequences of us being out of character. (What would that do to our families, ourselves as individuals, the news, etc?) They roleplayed for their friends' ("mun" ) and guests' enjoyment, not for who we are. Being out of character is dangerous.

I have royal lineage in my blood and my family name is really well-known around the world. We're mostly deal with financial business but we own theatres, hotels, and schools. True, celebrities can get bad rumors and publicity but your father and my father, the bosses, take care of it, like they should, to prevent a decline in customers or business associates, just like how you handle the club's and the hosts' reputations.

If I were out of character, my grandmother would shun me even more. Think about it. I would be this strange person. How does my behaviour bring myself justice or bring justice to my family? It doesn't.

Ootori Kyoya acting like a fan of himself, rather than act as himself... Or you are firm, a planner, you keep everyone together and focused, and you're always calm - but you are not harsh/blunt enough? That's out of character. If you were momentarily girly or emotional, for some unknown reason, you would unfortunately ruin yourself.
(I know my best friend and he is not girly, etc...)

You, above all of us, would prefer one of our kind "muns" not "tainting" your name, especially your family name
, and upsetting your fans/clients. Not only would your father disapprove of the "foolishness," because he would see "you" in a moment of strangeness that you would defend as "-deep bow- I'm sorry, Father. I lost my mind for a second. It will never happen again," but there would leave little room in the situation for you to be proud of being an Ootori if you were previously ruined your own name for a second. We are all proud of being who we are. We love our families!

Honey-senpai may not be the heir of his family, but he thinks about being a Haninozuka. He trains at home, he's faithful, and he studies at school really well. Mori-senpai watches over his cousin and neither senpai would give themselves or their families trouble or disgrace. They are both fully capable of taking care of themselves and of being independent and friends. They are always seen together but that doesn't mean they rely on each other. As hosts, they have to rely on each other because of the terror and lovely item combo, but as people, they can walk on their own beside each other. Hikaru and Kaoru get to do what they want, as long as it doesn't involve ruining fashion because of their mother. They hold importance on fashion so they are safe. Regardless, they wouldn't want to disappoint their fans by not being themselves. The Host Club exists to bring happiness to women. The Host Club is here to, hopefully, make everyone smile."

User Image
(made)

User Image
(collected)

Devoted Friend

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Imageall images except for 7 icons
are made by me and
cosplays (c) me, so
do not steal (^O^)/
for any reason, please

User Image

LISTEN UP! HERE ARE SOME SAMPLE IMAGES AND AVATARS!

User Image

I'm trying to...

User Image

Sample for the gaia avatar:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image

Except for a few episodes like episode 10, 15 and 16, our manga and anime outfits should have the same design but different color (black and white versus color). Here are some recognizable and non-recognizable samples of the non-uniform attires compared to a reference from our anime/manga/drama:

Episode 8, at the private beach
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Hatsumode, Ch 63
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User ImageUser Image User Image

Episode 6, Arabian King (cluttered version)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User ImageMy first draft is always cluttered. I gather the many possible items, see if they're accurate, start buying the basics, check if the other items fit the layering in the Marketplace and if not, return and find another item. I finalize the cosplay items, finally remove the previous clutter/extras, and finish the avatar to know which items to put on. I bookmark all my others cosplays because my Closet is full. I have over 26 and as of 2013, I'm completely done all the necessary ones. After all, I'm rich and it matches my closet in real life. I say it is expected!

Will you stand and watch?
Or will you follow and show me,
our hosts, our guests, and your
families what you can do?

User Image

User Image

Devoted Friend

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Square brackets or black text and []: "mun" [I prefer not blackening my text, definitively separating myself, unless absolutely necessary. It hurts my head a little, haha ]

The people who know who we are won't misunderstand us.

User Image
We "think of" ourselves as the original cast. It is for "roleplay," never for arrogance. User Image To be honest, if we are not the originals for some odd reason (not remembering one's birth does not count as evidence ;; ), it is insulting, especially to me User Image I've said this before: if you split me and my friend up, you will have two men with few differences between them.

User Image User Image

I mean what I say. User Image
We are the same person.
I'm real.

User Image

Mar 13, 2013

Tamaki -King- Suoh
Shadow King Kyouya
((You know, people keep asking me as a mun if Tamaki is actually Tamaki irl when they bring up Tamaki's no-mun policy. You're convincing to a point that they're making theories. XD ))
That is the ultimate "compliment"! No, that's the compliment I didn't know I've always been searching for!? -gasps-
[Deep down, I probably knew. I just forgot a ha ha

User Image User Image

It's not a policy. It's the truth. User Image
We
are our own muns (^O^)/]

June 29, 2013
Shadow King Kyouya
Tamaki -King- Suoh
Shadow King Kyouya
Tamaki -King- Suoh
Shadow King Kyouya
((...What the heck, Tamaki; Please avoid making formulating conjecture from your paranoia.))
[Ha ha, you're making it confusing if you call me the same name, but thanks -he was the one speaking, not Tamaki-
...Huh? -stares blankly- Wh-What are you talking about? ;;; What paranoia? User Image]
((I wasn't talking to you, Tamaki-mun. :I I really was talking to Tamaki.
But yeah, I guess that means I'm talking to you, but-- oh you know what never mind.

The paranoia of...))
[-pouts- But... -happily smiles again-

User Image

I know recently you called me Tamaki in a similar shocked reply. Ha ha, I let it slide User Image I was a little concerned if you didn't know it was me; I kept it black or bracketed

User Image User Image User Image]
((I don't remember. As I said sometimes you two are too similar, I wouldn't care who I'm addressing anymore.))
July 9, 2013
Shadow King Kyouya
((I never expected to be affiliated with such a superior cast.))

((I never expected to be in a tightly knitted group))
[-grins- And we are more than happy to provide you with ourselves

User Image User Image

-warmly smiles-
Of course... We are a family. We're supposed to be like this.

User Image User Image User Image]

I would love our suitable applicant to join our family.

User Image

Devoted Friend

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Devoted Friend

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Devoted Friend