4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
One Piece Another Tale

User Image

The world
What a glorious place!
Seek freedom and it will lie stretched out before your eyes.
If the endless dream guides your restless spirit
Seize it!
Raise your flag and stand tall!

Wealth, Fame, Power.

Gold Roger, The King of the Pirates attained everything the world had to offer. The Words he uttered just before his death sent people to the sea, "My Treasure? If you want it, you can have it! I left everything in the world in that place." With those last words people scrambled to the seas all searching for the famed treasure known as One Piece, all trying to make their dreams come true!

It is now the era of pirates the existence of Monkey D. Luffy and his crew never existed as this is not their story, this is the story of a crew who converge together for their past has driven them away from their home and now they seek to have their names imprinted in history! They seek for One Piece the treasure that is said to give the crew who possesses it unimaginable wealth and power, but will their combined powers be enough to pass the grandline? The threat of the World Government is still at large as they still possess the Shichibukai that can counteract the Yonko. Are you up to the task?

Yami Miyagawa's Husbando

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
Follow these rules.!

๑۩۞۩๑Please follow the Gaia ToS and the Guild Rules.
๑۩۞۩๑ Please PM me, Asbloodrunscold your profiles. Title "We want Freedom!" For Pirates. Title "We protect and serve" for Marines. Title "We are participating!" for Other characters/pirates who aren't part of the main pirate crew.
๑۩۞۩๑Try not to make your post so boring to look at....at least have a picture and a name.
๑۩۞۩๑Swearing and violence is fine....just not so much swearing.
๑۩۞۩๑Romance is fine just don't fall in love immediately. However if characters are in a prearranged relationship fine.
๑۩۞۩๑ Try to post more than one a week otherwise you get left behind.
๑۩۞۩๑ Absolutely no godmodding unless I give permission to both parties which means no auto-dodging however minor auto-hits do not apply to this rule.
๑۩۞۩๑ Please, avoid chat speak, typos, and illiteracy whenever possible.
๑۩۞۩๑PLEASE keep it PG-13. No cybering....at all...ever....just time skip it...
๑۩۞۩๑ I might add or change rules later.
๑۩۞۩๑ Let me know if you plan to kill another Character, I will need both parties permission.
๑۩۞۩๑ Try your hardest to include everyone, I want it to be fun.
๑۩۞۩๑ Yeah have fun ^^

O.G. Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Profiles

Profile Skeletons

[align=center][img]URL HERE[/img][/align]

[align=left]
[size=24][i][u]The Regular Info[/u][/i] [/size]
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Nickname[/b]:(This will be on your bounty sheets when you obtain one)
[b]Race[/b]:(Human, Merman, Fishmen, mermaids etc. NO elves or bullcrap such as that!")
[b]Hometown[/b]:(Or home sea, whichever region your from)
[b]Likes[/b]:
[b]Dislikes[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]: (Must be 17+)
[b]Extra Info[/b]: ((Things not in the picture.))
[b]Allegiance[/b]:(Pick your side, pirates, marines or others)
[b]Biography:[/b](Must be at least 1 paragraph long! And don't give Asbloodrunscold any bland ones!)
[/align]

[align=right]
[size=24][i][u]Character Information[/u][/i][/size]
[u]Fighting Styles: [/u](Free style, swordsman, marksman, hand to hand, etc.)
[b]Weapon style[/b]:(Not all characters have to have weapons)
[b]Devil Fruit: [/b](Not everyone will have a devil fruit, remember there are characters in the original show that didn't have a devil fruit!)
[b]Techniques:[/b] (List devil fruit techniques)
[b]Special Abilities[/b]:(Not everyone can be a Luffy and possess all three Haki! You can possess the armament or the mantra together but only a few will possess the Conqueror's Haki! And I expect this RP to last so don't expect to start out having mastered these abilities!)
[b]Theme Song:[/b]
[b]Puppet Master:[/b] (Your gaia name)
[/align]

O.G. Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Bounties

Logan "The Heavenly King" Werdum - For the attack and even grounds of squaring off against a Marine Admiral, for assault on Naval bases and most recently the standoff against a Marine Rear Admiral.- 250,000,000 Million Beli

Remmy "Dollface" Clyde - For assault against a marine and taking part in an assault of Navy HQ - 20,000,000 million Beli

Bernard "Bloody Knuckles" King - For the murder of multiple marines and for his part of a Naval base assault - 50,000,000 million Beli

Ethan "Red Blaze" Moon - For his assault and part in marine assault - 15,000,000 million Beli

Leon "Lone Wolf" Wolf - For killing and part in assault of Navy HQ - 25,000,000 million Beli

Xavier "The Black Alchemist" Adams - for murdering people on Black Bay 44,000,000 million Beli

Rika "The Azure Witch" Shigorame - For the murder and assault of many Marines as well as making it half way through the grand line - 230,000,000 million Beli

Clayson "Joker" Trick- fighting multiple marines and participating in the murder of unknown number of Marines - 45,000,000 million Beli

O.G. Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Recaps!

Announcements!

O.G. Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Pirate Crews! (Will be added along the way)

(Insert pirate name)
Captain -
First mate -
Navigator -
Chef -
Doctor -
Sharpshooter -
Archaeologist -
Shipwright -
Musician -

O.G. Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
COME ON! WE NEEDS JOINERS!!! SUPER!!!

O.G. Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Come On you maggots!!! SUPER!!!

O.G. Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
COME ON! WE NEEDS JOINERS!!! SUPER!!! ALMOST READY TO START!!!

O.G. Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
ALRIGHT LETS GET THIS ONE ON THE ROAD!!!
We all start out in the sea and we meet at Shell town (Where Luffy defeated axe hand morgan )
User Image
Logan "Ṫḩὲ ᴴᵋᵄᵛᵋᵑᶩỹ ᴷῒἦḡ" Werdum

The sun shined brightly as it signaled the dawn of a new day, in the horizon stood a town with a giant volcano looking mountain in the middle of the town, a small dingy sat in the middle of the ocean as a figure sat in the crows nest of the tiny vessel looking to at the town. A closer look would reveal that this man had long black hair and was shirtless with a black bandanna on his left bicep on his back there was tattoo of an angel crying with its legs hugged close to its body. "Finally a city, its time to find a boat and crew and shove off for the grand line!" the figure said to himself. Looking at the sky the man closed his eyes for a moment as he remembered his last crew and the day he became known as the Heavenly King, he was under the marine radar but not that many marines knew his face yet. Opening his eyes again his ship was just a few minutes away from the port. Before long the tiny dingy was docked and the figure stepped off the boat and made his way into town looking at the marine HQ with a murderous glint in his eyes the figure scowled as he made his way towards the base.

(Not one of my best starts but eh)

The Angelic Shadow

Hina Kaigari

demianpld

Profitable Ladykiller

ღ Tuuli Redd ღ
"Candied Flower"

User Image

A small little boat with a small little sail to match floated out in the sea. It was big enough for maybe 3 people, 4 people if you didn't want to carry much else; however, this boat carried only one person, the only sign of their presence being their long legs poking out holding itself up. A girl was inside, along with a rather intimidating arsenal. All of her personal favorites, bazooka, gatling gun, rocket launcher, and of course a few smaller items such as pistols, and a machine gun accompanied her. The boat didn't contain much else, aside from a file that lay in the girl's hands. She had been out in the sea for days, but had managed to stay alive with a fishing line string and hook that she kept as a "must have" accessory. Water was her bigger problem, but she didn't care enough to panic. If she couldn't survive, neither could he. She held the file tighter as she thought about it, but quickly pulled herself out of those thoughts.

The girl sat up, blonde hair tickling the sides of her face, and brown eyes that looked rather bored looking out from the bottom of her boat. She was caught off guard when she noticed she was very close to an island. Her heart began to pound, she hadn't considered at all what would happen should she survive. Actually, she knew exactly what, she just didn't expect to survive her situation. It was a moment to her that proved she had to survive, but it was also a moment that needed to be cut short. She stood up and pulled up her sail to catch the wind. Using the breeze to her advantage, she made her way to the island and was able to dock with little problem.

Stepping out of her little boat, most that saw her were confused. She was dressed like a very proper, or fancy lady; however, she was coming from such a small little boat. Before any of the could actually see what was in the boat, she took the sail from her boat and laid it over her boat's contents. There wasn't much to keep someone from stealing it, but she knew how to ensure it. She looked over at the people curiously watching her and struck a helpless smile "Oh, please monsieurs, I have very little. Would you be so kind to make sure no one tries to steal from my boat?" Many struck a wide smile and nodded or spoke in agreement. The girl smiled and made her way out of the dock, glad she was able to at least sneak her pistols under her skirt. While having to pull her garters up higher than she preferred, she was no idiot when it came to having some kind of defense.

Her first stop was to find some real water, and maybe some real money. She didn't exactly take the time to grab everything she needed, but definitely everything she wanted.

User Image
User Image
♠ Bernard King ♠

→ The man with Bloody Knuckles ←

✦✧
✦✧

Bernard sighed as he stood out on the deck of a medium sized boat, out in the distance he could see Shell Town and was glad to finally be reaching his destination after several days out at sea, it would be good to be on solid ground. He had used the fighting money he had earned from the last underground tournament he had won to buy passage onto the boat he was on now. He didn't know any of the people on the boat and didn't get close to any of them. He preferred it that way. He did though, offer to help when he saw they needed it and they had been kind enough to give him food and water. He was hoping too find a job in Shell Town or perhaps some marines to fight.He had heard that Shell Town was home to a marine base and could only hope what he had heard was true. It had been awhile since he had gotten into a tussle with some marines and his fist were aching to hit something. He sighed and turned, heading back below deck until they arrived.

When they got to the Shell Town port he said his goodbyes to the people who had brought him hear and headed into town. He needed to get some food in him. Though the people on the boat had been nice enough to feed him it wasn't near enough for him, but he didn't say anything to them about it. As he walked through Shell Town he noticed marines and plenty of them. A smirk worked it's way onto his lips and he couldn't help, but want too punch one right now. But Bernard wasn't stupid he wouldn't get into a fight, not yet anyways. 'None of these guys look like they are worth my time anyways.' he thought to himself. Bernard didn't like fighting weak people, as it was just a waste of time.

Bernard found a bar and walked in, hoping to be able to get something to eat and drink. He looked around and saw a good amount of people enjoying food and drink. He made his way too the bar, found an empty seat and sat down. He asked the bartender how much drinks were and was happy to find out they were cheap enough for him to get a few. He ordered himself a mug of ale and drank silently as he observed the other occupants of the bar. He didn't see anyone particularly tough which was a disappointment, but he hadn't come here to fight. He quickly finished he first mug of rum and ordered another. Deciding he was in a friendly mood, Bernard started a conversation with the bartender about the town, getting as much information out of him as he could.

O.G. Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image
Logan "Ṫḩὲ ᴴᵋᵄᵛᵋᵑᶩỹ ᴷῒἦḡ" Werdum

Logan approached the main gate of the marine base and was immediately greeted by a marine who stood in front of Logan, "excuse me sir did you need help or something?" asked the marine but Logan did not respond as his gaze was still on the marine logo. "I am looking for a man, about twenty years ago he ordered a Buster Call on my village. I wish to know who he is." said Logan as his eyes never left the marine logo as the fire in his stomach was building. "Well I am new to the base so I don't know much sir, and how do you know what a Buster call is? Only high government officials and infamous pirates know of its origin." said the marine officer as he then saw the tattoo of the angel on Logan's back. "A man with an angel tattoo who didn't wear a shirt and had a cross hanging from around his neck. Oh my god!" said the marine as he pulled a pistol from his hip and pointed it at Logan. "You are under arrest! Your crimes against the marines are inexcusable and you will be brought to justice!" shouted the Marine as his hands were shaky. Logan stood there not even paying attention to the marine and sighed, "If you know whats good for you then you will lower that weapon." he said flatly as a loud bang was heard that drew peoples attention. "Oh my..." was the words the marine officer never got to finish as he stared at Logan who had a hole in his head where the bullet had passed through but there was no blood just light surrounding the wound before closing. "Big mistake." said Logan as he cocked his hand back and threw it forward which nailed the marine square in the nose and blood immediately spurted as the Marine collapsed unconscious at Logan's feet while many more marine officials arrive and surrounded Logan. "Halt!" they all shouted as they readied to fire on Logan.

The Angelic Shadow

Hina Kaigari

demianpld

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out