Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
♠ Bernard King ♠

→ The man with Bloody Knuckles ←

✦✧
✦✧

Bernard didn't see a reason to lie to the man, but he wasn't sure how to answer him. "Goal? I don't have a real goal, I just want to kill marines for what they did to me and my family." He sighed and looked out to the sea. "I was born in Water 7. I've always had a thing for getting into fights, especially with marines." He smirked. "There's nothing like seeing them fall to the ground lifeless." He sighed and shrugged. "One of the idiots, I think he was a Rear Admiral, I don't know. Anyway, he thought it would be a good idea to insult my mother. I killed him and his buddies." He shook his head, remembering what happened next his head. "My parents told me I had to leave or they were going to kill me. To be honest I didn't care about myself, but I knew if I stayed my parents would get caught up in everything as well so I left." He looked back too the man. "I've been traveling around since, then fighting in underground tournaments too earn money and busting any marine skulls I meet along the way."

O.G. Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image
Logan "Ṫḩὲ ᴴᵋᵄᵛᵋᵑᶩỹ ᴷῒἦḡ" Werdum

Logan stood still with his eyes closed as he listened to the mans story, he then opened his eyes and looked at the man's eyes and he could see the burning fire and rage the man had against the marines, not unlike Logan's own rage but just not on the same scales. "Very well announce your name! From now on if someone insults you or your dreams, goals and history they insult me!" he said as he stuck his right hand out to the man. "Welcome to the crew fella and together we'll make the world and marines tremble!" he said as he waited for the man to shake his hand.

The Angelic Shadow

Hina Kaigari

demianpld

Kenny the Ultimate

asbloodrunscold
User Image
♠ Bernard King ♠

✦✧
✦✧

Bernard looked at the man as he spoke, looking down as he held his hand out. He smiled. "The name is Bernard "Bloody Knuckles" King." He reached down and took his had. When he touched his hand he could feel the mans power radiating off of him. 'Woah...this guy is...something else.' He thought to himself. He sook the mans hand as he spoke."And on this day I swear loyalty to you...Captain." He wasn't sure if what he had done was a smart idea, but Bernard felt like this guy was going to do something great and he wanted to be there when it happened. "So, what's the first thing on our list to do?" He didn't have much of a plan when he came here and was just going to beat up on some marines and try and get enough money to get out of the town at some point.
Σthɒn Ӎoɵn

User Image
Ethan Walked through shell town looking around to see if he'd catch a glimpse of a Tavern. He looked over and saw the boxer and the 'Heavenly King' over by the water, he could only figure the boxer was taking the man up on his offer of being in his crew. Ethan approached the two with a hand on his sword just in case, he couldn't be too careful around two such powerful men "Whats going on over here?" he asked with a slight smile on his face, he looked at both men and smiled "I didn't get the Chance to introduce myself back at the base. My name is Ethan Moon, I'd like to know your names as well" he held his hand out to the shirtless man, from the distance between them he could tell see in the mans eyes that his power far surpassed his own, in a fight he would lose quickly, so he tried his hardest to make sure he didn't start one.

Desirable Hunter

Remmy "Doll Face" Clyde

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆

Remmy looked about the battlefield, as it was, and then watched as the group she had been helping departed with smiles. A slight tint of red hit her cheeks as they said their goodbyes acknowledging that she existed, and then she listened to the woman's thoughts, saying that she would not follow someone blindly, even though she helped them. "Well, i'd like to join them, I am tired of this horrid place, I don't care who offered as long as it's a good way out, I am all for it ." Remmy smiled through the blood that had splattered across her lips, and ran after the group of men, turning to look at the woman and shout, "My name is Remmy Clyde! I hope to meet you again soon!", and with that she was off after them.

"Hey! Your offer! I would like to answer that with a yes. Every good crew needs a chef, and not to mention I am great with weapons! And with the looks of it, I think you need one," Remmy smiled and put her gun into it's holster, placing the dagger back in her boot as well. She brushed back her messy hair, wiped the blood splatter from lips that had tinted them a darker red, then let out a held breath. "My name is Remmy Clyde. Though as you might have heard the marines yelling, Doll Face. I would be honored if you allowed me the opportunity to escape this godforsaken Town and join your crew." Remmy bowed her head to the one known as 'The Heavenly King', allowing her hair to fall around her face "I would be honored if you allowed me to call you Captain." She looked back up at him with her blue eyes and smiled.
User Image
♠ Bernard King ♠

✦✧
✦✧

Bernard turned too look at the man who had been at the marine base fighting with them before. "The name is Bernard King." The man had reached his hand out towards his captain. so he didn't reach down to take it, not wanting to be rude. It wasn't long before they were joined, yet another person from the marine base. This time it was one of the woman. She introduced herself as Remmy Clyde. Bernard grinned. "At least if she joins it won't be a sausage feast." It also helped that she could take care of herself from what he had seen back at the marine base.

Profitable Ladykiller

ღ Tuuli Redd ღ
"Candied Flower"

User Image

While walking off, the girl's words echoed through her head. She didn't know how she had managed to figure she wasn't about to join the pirate crew off the bat to say that, but she tried not to think about it. It was a very good point she hadn't considered before. This could be a chance she shouldn't pass up on. If this was an offer to her on her old island, and this happened before she found everything out, this is about how she would have judged if she wanted to become part of any group. It's a new time of her life, and it crossed her mind that she was not treating it as such.

She did not have such whimsical luck this time in finding water, and she was already at the docks before long. Sure enough, all the people from before had approached King, even the man who didn't seem to originally follow up before. At first she barely cast a second glance, walking straight to her small little sailing boat. She sat down on the edge of the wooden pier in front of her boat and sighed. The boat was untouched, just as she'd hoped. Some of the men she had spoken to when she originally docked waved and smiled, nodding that no one had touched her boat. She replied only with a small soft smile, as she unhappily dipped her nice leather boots into the salty water. It needed only a few seconds, any more would completely waste the shoe. Pulling her shoe back up, she scrubbed them off with a part of the sail that covered her boat.

When she was done, she stood and whipped her hair out of her face with a flick of her head. A huff escaped her lips, and her hands went to her hips. Looking down at her ship's hidden contents, she gave serious thought to what she was going to do. Joining a Pirate crew would put her on the Marine's charts, and she had done a good job out at sea avoiding that. If she joined, it would be the closest thing to the life she was supposed to have with her family. The thought almost melted her heart, but on the outside she was starring into her boat hard. If things got dirty, it would be another chapter of her life to discard and renew. If it worked out, then...

Her gaze went soft as she realized the thought was exactly what she was looking for. If it worked out, she would explore the world, life the life she was supposed to have, maybe even find out if her father was alive or dead, but if it worked out truly for her, she would become a weapons master. She would find stronger things than what the marines have, and learn to wield it better than the people she found it from. She would kill every marine to stand in her way, and she would do it with the same mercy they showed her family. Her eyes burned, glaring up, away from her boat. Some who had watched in wonder were caught off guard by her sudden fierce gaze. She grabbed the sail covering her boat and flipped it off and started to gather her things. Machine gun strapped over her back, Gatling Gun strapped over the other shoulder, Bazooka over one shoulder, a Rocket Launcher on the other, and the file of her family in her hands. Men who had promised to watch her boat were stricken with a face of horror, unprepared for the dainty lady to wield all the weapons she now had. A coy smile struck her face, choosing to remain quiet rather than taunt the men who had been tricked. Many rushed to her boat, curious to the rest of it's contents. They were sorely disappointed as all that was left was the sail with a corner of sea salt blood.

Last of the group to approach, she stood slightly further from the rest, but cleared her throat to gain their attention. "Sorry I am late. I had to grab my things." Completely calm on the outside, with a heart beating with excitement on the inside. She lightly smiled, looking at everyone. Three men and one lady. She breathed in deeply and sported a charming look. "And I am much more than a gun girl. My name is Tuuli. Tuuli Redd." She gave a cute bow-curtsy, and went back to her poise. "I can offer my use of heavy weapons, first aid, and almost your basic everything to live. I hope my services can be of use". Tuuli gave a nod, wondering if she was being too polite. She banished the thought. Polite or rude, Tuuli would always be a lady, and if a lady could not be accepted as a pirate, then she had no business being one.

||OOC: omg i rhymed so beautifully earlier ;w; hips, lips, i am too proud. too proud lmao||

User Image
Σthɒn Ӎoɵn

User Image
Ethan laughed when he heard the final girl speak "Look at this!" he smiled at the man who still hadn't given his name "Looks like you have quite a stand up crew, two men and two women is kind of a small crew, but I'm sure you can make it work" He smiled at everyone and looked took his hand back "I came here to ask what you expect to accomplish from forming this little crew" he said trying to mask his obvious suspicion of the man.

O.G. Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image

Logan watched as one by one all the members who had participated in the battle began seeking him out and taking up his offer of joining his crew, happy that he had so many that join he smirked as he looked to the man who had displayed fire powers who also introduced himself as Ethan. Listening to the man's question Logan would have taken the man's hand but he retracted it all too soon, "My name is Logan Werdum and my goal is to find one piece and a certain man and become King of the Pirates." he said without skipping a beat. He then turned his attention to the two girls and smirked at Bernard's comment, "Like I had said before you are all welcome to join my crew though i don't have a name currently we also need a ship cause I doubt my ship is big enough to fit everyone here." he said as he looked in the direction of his small dingy. "If its alright with you guys I was planning to head for LogueTown before making my our way to reverse mountain and enter the grand line." he said as he looked off into the distance and saw a nice ship that was currently docked to resupply starting to get ideas in his head Logan started to devise a plan in his mind."

The Angelic Shadow

Hina Kaigari

demianpld

Kenny the Ultimate

asbloodrunscold
Σthɒn Ӎoɵn

User Image
Ethan looked at the man, now known as Logan "Did you say you were going after....? he stared at the man for a few seconds, at least fifteen, then he burst into a fit of laughter. He laughed loud and long not caring anymore if he was rude or not, he stopped five minutes later "I have to say, your definitely the most powerful idiot I've ever met!" he wiped the tears from his eyes, he tried to catch his breath, he stood up straight and cleared his throat when he saw everyone "anyway, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this Logan, but One Piece doesn't exist"

Profitable Ladykiller

ღ Tuuli Redd ღ
"Candied Flower"

User Image

Tuuli huffed at the red clad man. She missed most everyone's actual names, but she would hear them in time. "I wouldn't be so cruel. You did just include yourself as part of his crew, and he did answer your question". She approached the group to be more within reach, seeing as how she had been so easily accepted. "One Piece is a fable, but it has not stopped many a pirate or marine to put the time into hunting it down. If it's what I'm signed up for on this crew, I have to say it could be worse". If she knew how it could be worse, but she didn't figure it was bad. Tuuli nodded "We will definitely need a bigger ship. Especially if we want to be acknowledged as a Pirate crew, let alone not a joke. Where ever you go, I go." Tuuli shrugged with it not being so much of a big deal to her where they stopped or what their goals were. Least for now, if the subject changes she would decide if it was too much or enough.

User Image

O.G. Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image

Logan stopped and turned his head towards Ethan before he frowned, "what do you mean there is no one piece? Gol D. Roger proclaimed it was out there and I believed him." he said as he defended his beliefs. "Besides how would someone who has never been to the grand line know anything about one piece eh?" he asked

The Angelic Shadow

Hina Kaigari

demianpld

Kenny the Ultimate

asbloodrunscold
Σthɒn Ӎoɵn

User Image
Ethan looked at Logan and stood his ground "Only foolish idiots go after the One Piece, either that or gold hungry sociopaths" he looked at the girl known as Tuuli "and I never claimed to be a part of his crew, as of now there are four members, you three and him" he looked back at Logan "Let me ask you why you seek out the one piece"

O.G. Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image

Logan looked at Ethan with a far away look as he sighed as memories of his early days flooded into his head, his past that he tried so hard to forget was coming up in full detail in his mind. "Before I was born my father was a pirate and he too believed in one piece, he died believing in one piece. I search for that treasure because I want to honor my father for his beliefs as well as fulfill my beliefs. I also believe that by finding that treasure I will find the man that betrayed my father, I want to look into the eyes of the man that killed my father and judge him myself and by finding one piece I will succeed in that goal." he said as he didn't recount his full history but gave the group small insight. Almost bipolar like Logan looked up with a smile on his face and laughed, "anyways about that ship, we really should be going now! But first we need to find a ship!" he said in a funny tone as his eyes looked back at the ship he had looked at earlier.

The Angelic Shadow

Hina Kaigari

demianpld

Kenny the Ultimate

asbloodrunscold
Σthɒn Ӎoɵn

User Image
Ethan sighed and gave him a sly smile "I"m sure the marines can spare a vessel for us as the victors of the brawl" he said "What do you think 'captain?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff