Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
User Image

Kohaku smiled brightly saying."Okey dokey." She took a deep breath in and then started to play the melody perfectly. Her eyes closed a bit with a cute smile liking the sound of it as her cat tails swayed and softly hums to it.
User Image

"Perfect keep that up." Sebastian then took out of violin adn started to play along to the melody. With a huge smile Kohaku was a prefect hybreed too bad her two halves haded each other if that wasn't the case her family woudl be more closer and be able to stop hiding this secret form her.

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Kohaku kept playing the melody along with Sebastian and then shyly sings alone."London bridges falling down~, falling down~, falling down~ London Bridges falling down~. . .My fair lady~!" Her cat tails swayed happily as she played along with the melody.

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✺ ✹✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✴ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽

User Image
GЯΕLL ~ ϨUҬCLΊҒҒ

GɌȊM + Я3ΆP3R

❥❥ Grell blushed and smiled as he watch the two play the piano and Kohaku began sining, she was so much like them.....he wanted to tell her and he knew Sebastian wanted to also....but it was confusing. Grell looked at Sebastian and sighed thinking 'If only we could tell her.....maybe....maybe we could, it wouldn't be so bad, we could just keep it between us.....' he looked sad for a moment but shook it off to not be noticed and walked over grabbing Sebastian and dancing with him..

✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✺ ✹✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✴ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽

❥❥((OOC: ))

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

ϿΊЄL ~ PҢȺЍTΌϺҔῑVe

►► Ciel awoke in his room, light by candle. He looked around and then sat up, he heard a light sound of music and singing from downstairs. He rose from his bed and walked downstairs to see Sebastian and Grell dancing while a neko girl played and sung London Bridges song, he wondered who she was and why Sebastian was dancing with Grell, he thought Sebastian hated Grell.....

►► Ciel walked down and sat unoticed watching as Sebastian and Grell danced.

User Image

Sebastian nearly droped his Violin then Grell pulled him away to dance with him... He noticed his Master came into the room and sat down. He stopped what he was doing and walked over to Ciel. "I'm sorry did our music wake you my lord?"

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Kohaku kept sing as she played and then stoped and spun around saying."My~ fair~ Laaa~ dy!"She then stopped and sees a young boy and her eyes widen as her cat ears perk up and shyly hide under the piano bench. It was kohaku's habit that she was soo shy of seeing people she has never seen before.

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

ϿΊЄL ~ PҢȺЍTΌϺҔῑVe

►► Ciel shook his head "No...it's fine....please continue.....oh umm who's that?" he asked pointing to the piano where Kohaku was hiding.

User Image

"That?.... She's just a nekomata a cat demon her name is Kohaku isn't she just the cutest thing ever my lord?"

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

ϿΊЄL ~ PҢȺЍTΌϺҔῑVe

►► Ciel got up and walked over to her looking at her head to toe "Nekomata demon huh? Nice to meet you, I'm Ciel Phantomhive" he took her hand lightly shaking her hand.

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Kohaku slowly came out from the piano bench and seemed surprised as he shook her hand and softly smiled saying."I.i.iits nice to meet .y.y.you Mm.m.mister.p..pphantomhive."Her cat tails swayed a little bit.
User Image

Sebastian smiled picking up his vilin careful puting it back into it's case before it gets broken.

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

ϿΊЄL ~ PҢȺЍTΌϺҔῑVe

►► "Well you don't have to worry, I'm a demon too" he stated so she would feel less nervous. "Well you can continue playing or if you need anything ask Sebastian, he takes care of our guests very well" he looked at Grell "I'm surprised Sebastian even let you in......hmm he must be in a good mood".

►► Ciel sat down in his chair "Sebastian can you make me something to eat"

User Image

"Very well my lord is any one 'elsa' hungery?" Sebastian said with a smile.

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Kohaku looked surprised at ciel seeming a bit calmer now saying."Wow! I didn't know you were a demon."She then grew curious saying."Can you blow fire?.o.o.or umm can you shape shift. .o.o.or maybe change into an animal?"She then curiously looked at Sebastian saying." I.i.is it ok if i can eat something? something sweet?"She smiled softly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff