Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✺ ✹✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✴ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽

User Image
GЯΕLL ~ ϨUҬCLΊҒҒ

GɌȊM + Я3ΆP3R

❥❥ He shooked his head "Sure! I am buying this and the other outfit" he grabbed them and gave the cashier money then looked at Kohaku's pictures.

✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✺ ✹✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✴ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽

❥❥((OOC: ))

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
User Image

Kohaku looked at Grells pics and smiled saying."Wow these are pretty. ."Then she sees the last pic and her face light right up kinda redish. She then shook her head as her face turned to normal color and said curiously."Sooo what to do now?"

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image
GЯΕLL ~ ϨUҬCLΊҒҒ

GɌȊM + Я3ΆP3R

❥❥ He smiled "There is a carnival in town, lets go to that!" he grabbed he hand and they walked out together to the market. He held her hand as they walked through the market to toward the carnival lights.

User Image

Sebastian truned form demon back not well a 'butler' adn he careful picke dhis young master up and carried him to the carriage and did what he culd like bangade him since his master was also a demon he would be just find after some rest he'll be fully healed in no time. Then in the morrow he coudl always take his master back if he wa sup to it and 'STAYED' by his side since he still looked like a 13 year old childern. he took hsi master home adn tucked him into bed. "Tomorrow we shall go to the fair if you still wish my lord." he smiled before leaving his master's bed room.

Sebastian wander around the estate it being quite emptye since well a couple of rests better lefted unsaid. he tidyed up or clean what had to be done to kee himself busy for know.

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Kohaku smiled saying."Okey dokey!" She held Grell's hand and walked with him to the carnival and her eyes lit up as she saw the bright carnival lights saying."Ooo~ This place is huge!" She then entered the carnival with grell and looked around and then her eyes widen and sees an interesting looking weapon saying."Oooooo~!. . .I want that!"She goes to take a closer look at it seeing that it was a type of katana and it had sharp ridges like a chainsaw.

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image
GЯΕLL ~ ϨUҬCLΊҒҒ

GɌȊM + Я3ΆP3R

❥❥ After playing some games, winning a Katana for Kohaku and riding a roller coaster they walked around, Grell looked at Kohaku "Hey want to come with me to visit a friend? I want to go see Sebastian!" he grabbed her hand and they walked out together to the Phantomhive Manor where Grell's love waited.

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Kohaku proudly head the weapon that Grell won her and smiled saying."Sure I would love to."She smiled curious to know who she would meet as she held Grell's hand. On the way there she saw a huge building at a distance." Whoaa! That place looks huge. . "She could see the Estate from a distance.
User Image

Sebastian looked at an old violin case that he had in his room it just wans't any violin it was his he had it even when he was in hell it's very old but works prefectly. He had a feeling that someone was coming ot the estate to he went to the main floor and looked out of one of the windows he was Grell Sutcliff and Kohaku coming so he opened the door. "Sutcliff if you come in please try to be a little more quite then usally if you please?" He smiled he actually missed the red haired falmbyonant shinigami and Kohaku who couldn't love her. She was a Nekomata, a cat demon but only 'half'.

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image
GЯΕLL ~ ϨUҬCLΊҒҒ

GɌȊM + Я3ΆP3R

❥❥Grell knocked on the door and smiled excitedly for he had not seen Sebastian in a while and missed him a lot. He grinned "Hey Sebas-Chan! It's me.....and I brought a....friend along" he held Kohaku beside him and hugged her excitedly.

User Image

Sebastian saw Kohaku and smiled them both them inside. "Grell you and... Kohaku was it you two seemed liek you two had fun. What did you do?" Sebastian said noticing Kohaku's Kanata..thign with teeth or a chainsaw?...what kind of hybre is that?.

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Kohaku smiled brightly seeing Sebastian saying."Hello there."She giggled as she got held and hugged. She randomly still had the hat on from when they went shopping. She smiled saying."We did alot of things. . We went shopping and w.w.we even went to the carnival and we went on a roller coaster and Oh! and Grell won this for me."She smiled more brightly as she held up the weapon that some people call a Katasaw

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image
GЯΕLL ~ ϨUҬCLΊҒҒ

GɌȊM + Я3ΆP3R

❥❥Grell smiled and then hugged Sebastian "Sebas-Chan!I missed you!!!" he squeezed him and leaned on his shoulder before stepping between him and Kohaku. He grinned "We came from the carnival, it was fun, I won that fun little katana for Kohaku....its very cool. Ah like f.....umm yeah" he almost said 'like father like daughter' but again he kept remembering she did not know....maybe he could talk to Sebastian about this and see what could be done.

User Image

"How fun me and Master 'were' at the park but he had to come back... We may back to and actually play some games and ids tomorrow those." Sebastian smiled. "I actually missed you too Sutcliff... I find it more 'boring' adn least enterinaing watching over my young master now... he doens't seem as?... fun as before." Sebastian looked over at Kohaku. "What to learn to play the gand piono or a violin Miss." Sebastian knew what was Grell was about to say and it was kind of hard to keep his HUGE secret away fomr her he knew but it was for the best.

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Kohaku smiled brightly saying."Sure I would love to try to learn how to play the piano."Her cat tails swayed happily at the thought and cutely runs to the piano saying."Wheee~!"She then went and sat down on the bench and thought about what to play saying."Hmmm. . .?"She then thought to play the melody London bridges. She tried to play the beginning melody bit she kinda struggled trying to find the right note.
User Image

"let me help you Kohaku." Sebastian smiled placing his hands overs her's helping her all the right notes at and rigt time. "Now try to play if with my help." He said smiling sweety.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff