Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✺ ✹✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✴ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽

User Image
GЯΕLL ~ ϨUҬCLΊҒҒ

GɌȊM + Я3ΆP3R

❥❥ Grell came out with his outfit and posed as well"Aww your are one hell of a Nekomata!" he smiled and played with her hair, she looked like him and.....Sebastian. Grell blushed and sighed at the thought of Sebastian....he had not seen him in a while....maybe they could visit him later?

✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✺ ✹✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✴ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽

❥❥((OOC: Re-Post with outfit))

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
User Image

Kohaku giggled smiling brightly saying."That is a nice outfit."She smiled and then tilted her head looking at Grell seeing his face go a bit pinkish on his cheeks and she lightly poked Grell's cheek saying."Are you ok?. . Your face is turning a bit pinkish. . "She said curiously.

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

ϿΊЄL ~ PҢȺЍTΌϺҔῑVe

►► "Yea go get some tickets" hestood waiting in front of the dolls for Sebastian as he left to go get tickets. The man behing the game, who was wearing a costume talked to him "I have a better idea for you to get something.....follow me" his voice a velvet tone that make Ciel feel weird but for some reason he followed getting a bad feeling.
The man took him to a room in the back and touched his shoulder and Ciel's vision went black.

User Image

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image
GЯΕLL ~ ϨUҬCLΊҒҒ

GɌȊM + Я3ΆP3R

❥❥ He shooked his head "Oh umm I was thinking about your fa....ummm someone..." he stopped himself from saying the word 'father' he knew she did not remember who they were since 'they' erased her memory....she was a forbidden love child, but Grell still loved her....she was his daughter after all. He smiled and grabbed two out fits "Here you try this on and I'll try this one on" he tunred and went into the dressing room.

❥❥((OOC: ))
User Image

Sebastian came back with the tickets but his master wasn't there."Boc chan!?" Sebastian looked around 'Getting yourself kidknaped agian boc chan really?' Sebastian went looking for Ciel.

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Kohaku tilted her head and got handed a different outfit saying."Oh umm ok?" She then went back into the changing room and changed into a different outfit and her face kind grew pinkish as she sees the outfit is the dress she saw which was the dark black and purple lolita dress and took a deep breath and put it on and then took a deep breath out and shyly peeked her head out and shyly said."O.o.oOne,. . . . .T.t.t.Two. . .THREE!" Her face lit up a bit red as she stepped out of the dressing room in the dress. She almost looked like a dark princess if she had a crown on.

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

ϿΊЄL ~ PҢȺЍTΌϺҔῑVe

►► Ciel awoke in a dark room, the only light shone on him, the man walked around him with someone else who wore a cloak. The man laughed darkly "hahaha......you'll pay for what you did to us" he stepped down to Ciel grabbing his neck a aura illuminating from his hand
Ciel yelled as pain went through his body, it felt as if he was being torn at from the inside. Blood came from his mouth and he looked down at it and then spit at the man "I did nothing to y...you"

User Image

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image
GЯΕLL ~ ϨUҬCLΊҒҒ

GɌȊM + Я3ΆP3R

❥❥ He stepped out and posed "Ah! We are so beautiful....oh look!" he pointed over to wearthey had a photo shoot set up ", lets get some outfits and get pictures" he grabbed some clothes and went over the the photographer and he said he would take pictures. Grell ran and got changed.

❥❥((OOC: Here are his photos shoot pics below))

User Image

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
User Image

The Servant glared at Ciel and laughed saying."Yes. . .you shall surely pay for what you did. . " The servant smirked and suddenly placed his foot on Ciel's head saying."Ohh. . .how I would love to crush that little head of yours. . "He kinda pushed his foot on Ciel's head.

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

ϿΊЄL ~ PҢȺЍTΌϺҔῑVe

►► Ciel cringed his face on the ground "I'm not afraid of you.....c..cowards!"

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

The man laughed at Ciel's bravery "Ah....such bravery.....your just a brat. You had our brother killed.....you little b*****d!" he pulled Ciel's hair and punched his face.

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

ϿΊЄL ~ PҢȺЍTΌϺҔῑVe

►► Ciel grunted as he hit the ground after being hit. His head hurt now and he saw some more blood, he thought in his head where is Sebastian? How can I escape...I can't even move....this aura its trapping me.....

User Image

The cloaked person found him/herslef being knocked over and and a very angery demon stepped down on their chest if a dangerously pair of pointed heigh heel boots he put his hands at the person's neck as he glared into thier eyes his eyes glowing pink. "Good bye!" Whisper then whsipered in teh person's ear. "And please say hello to Satan...my Father when you see him ffor me alright?" Sebastina then both drag his nail black nails inot the person's neck adn riced his gut with his demonic boot. Getting up with a huge demonic smirk he wiped the blood off of his hands then picked his master up. "Boc chan are you alright?" The demonic butler said sounding worried.

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Kohaku smiled brightly saying."Okey dokey!"She then went to the photo shoot area. She got 4 different outfits. The first shot was she was dressed up as a dark looking mad hatter and smiled all bit holding a teacup. The second shot was her dressed in a nice suit and a fedora something similar to Al Capone and did a pose to make her seem like she has a gun. The Third shot was her in a japanese kimono in purple with a floral design as she did a cute bow. The final shot was her dressed as a vampire as she had a creepy look with bright red eyes and her mouth was opened and had her hands out looking like she was gonna attack someone. She got out with a smile and said."I got some pictures. Do you wanna see them?"

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

ϿΊЄL ~ PҢȺЍTΌϺҔῑVe

►► Ciel grunted and looked at Sebastian as he was picked up "huh.... uhh....I ....I think.....I Don't know.....my head....blood..." was all he could mutter and then he passed out in Sebastians arms.

>>{OOC: }

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas