Sebastin entered his master's office. "Yes my lord?"

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

ϿΊЄL ~ PҢȺЍTΌϺҔῑVe

---> Ciel looked at him "Sebastian I'm bored....theres nothing interesting to do here.....tell me is there anything interesting going on in town today?" he rolled a pawn as he spoke and looked at Sebastian.

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✺ ✹✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✴ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽

User Image
GЯΕLL ~ ϨUҬCLΊҒҒ

GɌȊM + Я3ΆP3R

❥❥ Grell smiled at her as she covered her ears and tail "Oh of course I forgot.....ok then" he helped her put her hat on and tucked in her tail and they entered a store. The store had all kinds of clothing, Grell smiled as he looked around at the possible outfits to try and get.

✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✺ ✹✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✴ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽

❥❥((OOC: Oh but Grell and Sebastian know yes?))
User Image

"Well I am pretty sure there's a Fair in town this week lots of games, ride, and food... Other then that I don't think so my lord." Sebastian smiled. "Would you wish to go?"

((OOC: Grell & Sebastian knows about Kohaku being their daughter?... I think thye should know their own childern beside Sebastian and his demosn sences he would have found out that she was his after all anyhow))

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
User Image

Kohaku wore the fedora hat and her tails were completely hidden as they completely entered into the store and her eyes widen saying."Whoaaa!. .that is alot of clothes. . "She then looked around and then saw a dark lolita dress that was black and purple as she said in her mind."Woow. .i.i.its looks soo pretty. . .even though i wouldn't be caught dead in it. . "Her face turned a little pinkish at the thought. She then shook her head and then looked around some more and randomly saw a tux saying."Oooo! that looks cool."She then giggled saying."Hey it even has a bat for a bow. .h.how adorable."

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

ϿΊЄL ~ PҢȺЍTΌϺҔῑVe

---& Ciel nodded "Sure let's go to that, that sound interesting enough" he stood up and grabbed his cane following Sebastian downstairs and then outside to wait for the carriage.

>> {OOC: yeah that makes since}

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image
GЯΕLL ~ ϨUҬCLΊҒҒ

GɌȊM + Я3ΆP3R

❥❥ Grell smiled at her as she looked at the outfit "Oh that would look cute on you....go try it on....I'll try this" he held a outfit in his hand and walked with her to the dressing rooms.

❥❥((OOC: ))
User Image

Sebastian got the carraige adn brought it to the front fo the house and opened the door for him.

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Kohaku smiled saying."Okey dokey!"She lightly grabbed the outfit and went into the changing to and started to change into the tux and added the bat-like bow. She shyly peeks her head out and then goes back in the dressing room and takes a deep breath in saying."Well. . .here I go. . "She then got out of the dressing room in the outfit she saw and then said."S.s.soo what do you think?" She then thought of something and then kinda posed a bit. She then said randomly."W.w.would you think of me as. . .One hell of a nekomata?"She said curiously.

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

ϿΊЄL ~ PҢȺЍTΌϺҔῑVe

---& Ciel climbed into the carriage and sat his hands on his legs "All right lets go then" he sat up and looked out the window.

>> {OOC: Yay now both of you are my friends on Skype woots}

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image
GЯΕLL ~ ϨUҬCLΊҒҒ

GɌȊM + Я3ΆP3R

❥❥ Grell came out with his outfit and posed as well"Aww your are one hell of a Nekomata!" he smiled and played with her hair, she looked like him and.....Sebastian. Grell blushed and sighed at the thought of Sebastian....he had not seen him in a while....maybe they could visit him later?

❥❥((OOC: I have you and Deidara on Skype))
User Image

Sebastian took his master to the Fair and park the carriage. adn opened the door holding his out. "Need help my lord?"

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Kohaku smiled brightly as Grell played with her hair and smiled softly feeling like she was being petted. She then tilted her head a bit curiously looking at grell seeing his face is a bit pinkish and then saw the outfit saying."It looks nice on you."She softly smiled.

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

ϿΊЄL ~ PҢȺЍTΌϺҔῑVe

►► Ciel looked at him "Really? I'm not crippled" he said in a sarcastic tone as he stepped out. Looking around he examined the surroundings of games, rides, and people, they all looked happy....he couldn't remember what that felt like. He started walking and glancing at the games where you could win a prize, he stopped in front of one where you could win a doll for knocking all the targets down in a certain time. He waved to Sebastian "Some money Sebatian, I am going to win one of those for Lizzy....she would like that"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

Sebastian sighed shaking his head. "You need tickles to play the games and get onto the ride my lord." Sebastian looked down at his master. "Do you want me to get some 'tickets' for you my lord?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff