Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

ϿΊЄL ~ PҢȺЍTΌϺҔῑVe

►► "Yeah...you were uh....busy" he leaned back slightly and looked down adjusting the covers as he spoke "I know I don't say this a lot but....thanks for.....uh saving me" he looked up at him through his hair which hung in his face "Your....always there to help me.....so uhh...thanks......I don't mean to seem unappreciative to you...you know how I am" he cleared his throat and looked at Sebastian.
He leaned back in the bed "Oh uhh...by the way....I saw you and Grell......" he layed down and turned away feeling slight anger "good for you....I'm glad you guys are friends" a slight tone of sarcasim was in his voice.

>>{OOC: }

Durem Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

Kohaku was asleep in the guest room as she turned in her sleep hugging the blankets. She then was thinking in her own mind."I can't believe I didn't know they were my parents. . " She then slowly woke up with a yawn and looked around saying."Woow. .this room is pretty."She smiled all big.
User Image

"Please Boc chan, Grell isn't my friend... he still is the same annoying, red shinigami as before I've just grown to learn to put up with his annoyingness... AS well as Lady Elizabeth's making everything all cute like and .... PINK." Sebastian smiled and he sat at the end of the bed. "But I am glad that you appreciative me being around and I shall contuine to serve you untill you order me other wise." Sebastian bowed.

Versatile Shapeshifter

8,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Sitting on his bed unable to sleep, Alois pulled his legs close to his chest and gave out a soft sigh. Was this all a dream? Where was his butler? Or even Hanna? He hated the dark room, It looked bigger then it normally did.. The tree branch made a shadow though in his twisted eyes it was a hand trying to reach in. Where was anyone? He wanted to be held close or even hear some voice.

OOC{x}:

Durem Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

Kohaku stretched a bit and got out of the bedand slowly opened the door and walked and then went downstairs and then went to the front of the estate and started to explore around and her eyes lit up when she saw the garden."Ooooo~! Soo pretty!."She runs and goes up to the roses and loved the smell of roses as her cat tails swayed happily.She then curiously walked back inside the Estate she went up to the piano and quietly sat down on the piano bench and lightly began to play the melody Moonlight as she closed her eyes and smiled softly as she played the melody.
User Image

Hear a beautiful medoly being played fomr down stairs.

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
[[OOC: hey im posting something in the OOC Thread]]
xXNxOxMXx

User Image
~ Ⓡ Ⓔ Ⓘ Ⓝ Ⓐ ~

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ ~•.¸¸.•´¯ ⓁⓄⓋⒺ `•.¸¸.¤ ~♡の☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ ~♡の☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ ~♡

☆☆ "My prince.....wake up...your having a bad dream" a smooth soft voice spoke as Alois reached out she grabbed his hand and slowly helped him up. She smiled at him and fluffed his hair "Good morning my prince"

☆ Reina's Story: ☆ She watched in the distance as Alois was knocked unconsious andCiel was taken away after fainting. She noticed the demon who was with Alois go to his body smiling evil and saying now I will feast on your soul. Reina could not allow such a young boy die, he had so much more to do, she stopped the demon
fighting him off and saving Alois. Feeling sorry for him she
decided she would protect him not matter what from now on.....

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Time Skip

User Image

ϿΊЄL ~ PҢȺЍTΌϺҔῑVe

►► Awoke the next day feeling a little bad for being angry at Sebastian, he was just being nice and Ciel got angry for a reason he did not know.....
He got up and wipped his eyes yawning and looked to see if Sebastian was there ready to help him get ready as always....

{OOC: }
User Image

Sebastian entered his master's room he pened the window and the blinds and sent to his master's side. "Good morning boc chan."

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

ϿΊЄL ~ PҢȺЍTΌϺҔῑVe

►► "Hi" he looked down for a moment "umm sorry for being in a bad mood yesterday....I was a little annoyed at Grell....you know how I feel about him" he looked up at Sebastian "Soo... what outfit did you pick for me today?" he stood up and waited for Sebastian to bring his clothes.

>>{OOC: good night I'm off to bed}

Versatile Shapeshifter

8,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
A voice called out to him as he was suddenly picked up making him frown slightly not wanting to move due to his sore body. Opening his blue eyes to glare at this person who touched his hair he was faced with a red haired smiling girl.Who was she?He moved his eyes slightly to the side and bit his lip.. "....A bad dream.. huh...." He gave another sigh and stretched out his arms falling back down into his bed, yawning slightly as he stretch . Though smiled and sat back up again grabbing her hands he grinned widely " So what's your name? " He said happily acting oh so sweet to the woman in front of him.

OOC{x}:
x ALicE ThE MaD x

Durem Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

Kohaku was downstairs thinking on what to do. She looked at her weapon and smiled as she walked to the back of the estate outside as she held her weapon upward and took a deep breath in and then breaths out as she then swings to the right and then swings to the left. Then does a jab forward with the weapon. She then tries to spin around with her arm out as she shouts."Nyaaaaa!"She kept spinning and then she got dizzy as she dropped the weapon and falls backwards."Oof. . .nyaaaa~. . .s.s.soo dizzy. ."
User Image

"Yes I do know how Grell annoys you as he does towards myself. And I thought you could wear this today my lord." Sebastian said showing his master the set of cloths he picked for him today.

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

ϿΊЄL ~ PҢȺЍTΌϺҔῑVe

►► "Nice choice" he looked at the clothes for a moment and then changed into them. Once changed he turned asking "So our first order of business is a meeting with one of our business partners"

>>{OOC:}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff