Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✺ ✹✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✴ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽

User Image
GЯΕLL ~ ϨUҬCLΊҒҒ

GɌȊM + Я3ΆP3R

❥❥ Grell's face turned red and he giggled "Sebas-Chan! Your just too handsome" he hugged him and turned to Kohaku. He walked up to her his arm around Sebastian "Yes actually, we wanted to tell you something we've been wanting to tell you for a very long time" he held Sebastian's hand and took a deep breath getting ready for the news.

✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✺ ✹✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✴ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽

❥❥((OOC: ))

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
User Image

Kohaku smiled saying."Really?. .What is it?. ."She looks at them both excited kinda took a deep breath wonder what the news maybe. She was just very curious to know what they are going to say.
User Image

"You are not 'just' a Nekomata demon Kohaku. You are only a 'half' demon." Sebastian smiled. "And half..." looks at Grell.

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image
GЯΕLL ~ ϨUҬCLΊҒҒ

GɌȊM + Я3ΆP3R

❥❥ Grell smiled "Half Grim Reaper" he held her hand "Kohaku......We....we are your parents....." he smiled nervously and waited for her reply.

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
User Image

Kohaku's eyes widen and looked very surprised saying."Huh?!..r.r.Really..y.y.you two are..m.m.my parents?" She looked at Sebastian and then looked at Grell but she was really happy saying."Nyaaaa~!. . ."Slowly faints to the ground.
User Image

Sebastina caught her before she could touch the ground he took her to one of the guess room's to rest and came back down stairs and re-entered the room.

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

GЯΕLL ~ ϨUҬCLΊҒҒ

GɌȊM + Я3ΆP3R

❥❥ Grell smiled "Aww so cute...." he hugged Sebastian when he entered the room "Your a wonderful father Sebby-Chan" he held him tighter and whispered "I....I love you" and he leaned close to him kissing him on the lips.

User Image

❥❥((OOC: >u< Soo cuute))

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

ϿΊЄL ~ PҢȺЍTΌϺҔῑVe

►► Ciel had finished his paper work and walked downstairs but stopped in his tracks as he saw Grell kiss Sebastian, his eyes widened and his mouth dropped in shock. 'Was this really happening or was he dreaming? Why would Sebastian let Grell kiss him...did he actually like him?
Ciel stepped back and walked back up the stairs trying to wipe the image from his mind and for some reason he felt angry at Grell.....but he didn't know why....maybe it was becausse he never liked Grell and thought Grell was a nuisance, besides Grell did take something away from him.

>>{OOC: }
User Image

Sebastian kissed Grell back. "I have to be a good father or at... 'anything' I do or elsa I'll..." Sebastian smirked as he spuns Grell around and caught him. Then put a red rose behind Grell's ear. "Beautiful."

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image
GЯΕLL ~ ϨUҬCLΊҒҒ

GɌȊM + Я3ΆP3R

❥❥ Grell giggled delightfully as he was spun around "Thank you" he hugged him "Well I have to go back and check in with William.....she can stay the night here right?"

User Image

"It would be safer if you stayed here rather then at the shingami world with you where Wiliaam is." Sebastian smiled. "Go check into before you get in tromble agian."

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image
GЯΕLL ~ ϨUҬCLΊҒҒ

GɌȊM + Я3ΆP3R

❥❥ Grell nodded "Ok see ya!' he hugged him one last time before leaving again.

User Image

After watching Grell leave he went to check up on his master. He knocked on his master's office door. "Boc chan may I come in?"

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

ϿΊЄL ~ PҢȺЍTΌϺҔῑVe

►► "Come in" he dressed into his pajamas and sat on his bed.

>>{OOC: }
User Image

"You dressed yourself. Wonderful you learned something new." He smiled. "You wanted to talk to me my lord?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff