Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
    User Image

There once was an evil queen and she was jealous of her stepdaughter. She one day out about a world (ours) that didn't have any happy endings. So while Snow White grew up and was exiled due to her jealousy. She was the most wanted person in the kingdom. Her prince rescued her and they dethroned the queen. Well the tale does not stop here: The queen vowed to get her throne back, and she would do it by any means necessary. Nobody took her seriously. Then one day...A dark swirl encased the kingdom and took all the fairy tale princesses, princes, and their friends to our world. Now they are under a curse in which they cannot remember who they actually are. Now it is our turn to peek into their world to see how things are. Will they break the curse? Or will they remained trapped forever?

Inspiration:
Once Upon A Time; The TV show.

Graphic by: Daj With Highlights

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

Table of Contents --
★ Story
★ Table of Contents
★ Rules
★ Heroes
★ Heroines
★ Minor Characters
★ Villains
★ Requested Characters
★ Taken Face Claims
★ Reserved and Profile Skeletons
★ Accepted Profiles/OOC
★ Important Places
★ Events
★ Weather and Time
★ Relationships
★ Reserved
★ Reserved
★ Reserved
★ Reserved
★ Status

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

Rules --

★ Disney based RP --
This is a Disney based rp, therefore it must have a Disney counterpart or having to do with Disney. However, this doesn't mean I will allow Star Wars and Marvel purely based on the fact they're owned by Disney. I'd rather not include them.

★ Character's ages --
18 + please. It's creepy if a 30 year old dude lusts after a 16 year old. If you believe your character is an exception please ask and I'll tell you.

★ Gender bending --
I'll allow it, but please ask before you gender bend! Transgenders I'm cool with, but if you just flat out change Prince Charming to a female just on a whim you'll need to ask.

★ Me and your fellow role players --
Respect us! We're all here to have fun~ Please don't cause out of character drama. It's not appreciated and it can tear role plays apart. In character drama is totally cool however.

★ Literacy and layouts --
Semi-literate is the literacy level of the role play, which means I expect seven sentences out of you per post. Speaking of posting...Please try to post once a day. I understand you being busy with school and work or just one. I'm going through school and work.

★ Profiles --
Send reserves first titled "Once Upon A Time...." add a heart to that pm and then send your profile in with a title of "There Was An Evil Queen Who Cursed the Land." And in that pm...Put your favorite Disney prince in the pm so I've known you read the rules.

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

Heroes

★ Prince Philip {Sleeping Beauty} -- Reserved to Harleen Quinnzell
★ Sora {Kingdom Hearts} -- Reserved to Harleen Quinnzell
★ Howl {Howl's Moving Castle} -- Reserved to RoseRavenger
★ Riku {Kingdom Hearts} -- Reserved to Daj With Highlights
★ Axel {Kingdom Hearts} -- Reserved to Daj With Highlights
★ Haku {Spirited Away} -- Reserved to Daj With Highlights
★ Naveen {Princess and the Frog} -- Reserved to Merril_Dragon_Slayer
★ Flynn Rider {Tangled} -- Reserved to Merril_Dragon_Slayer

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

Heroines
★ Anna {Frozen} -- Reserved to Harleen Quinnzell
★ Rapunzel {Tangled} -- Reserved to Harleen Quinnzell
★ Aqua {Kingdom Hearts} -- Reserved to Harleen Quinnzell
★ Megara {Hercules} -- Reserved to RoseRavenger
★ Merida {Brave} -- Reserved to Harleen Quinnzell
★ Gretel {Babes in the Woods} -- Reserved to Merril_Dragon_Slayer
★ Jack {Into the Woods} -- Reserved to Merril_Dragon_Slayer
★ Lady Marian {Robin Hood} -- Reserved to Merril_Dragon_Slayer
★ Shizuku {Whisper of the Heart} -- Reserved to Merril_Dragon_Slayer
★ Sophie {Howl's Moving Castle} -- Reserved to Bring Me A Shrubbery
★ Kairi {Kingdom Hearts} -- Reserved to Bring Me A Shrubbery
★ Namine {Kingdom Hearts} --- Reserved to Bring Me A Shrubbery
★ Aurora {Sleeping Beauty} -- Reserved to Bring Me A Shrubbery
★ Chihiro {Spirited Away} -- Reserved to Bring Me A Shrubbery
★ Belle {Beauty and the Beast} -- Reserved to Bring Me A Shrubbery
★ Tiana {Princess and the Frog} -- Reserved to Bring Me A Shrubbery
★ Cinderella {Cinderella} -- Reserved to Dark Gozenta
★ Kiara {The Lion King} -- Reserved to Dark Gozenta
★ Snow White {Snow White} -- Reserved to Dark Gozenta
★ Vanellope Von Schweetz {Wreck-It Ralph} -- Reserved to Dak Gozenta
★ Melody {The Little Mermaid} -- Reserved to Dark Gozenta

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

Minor Characters
★ Drizella {Cinderella} -- Reserved to Harleen Quinnzell
★ Xion {Kingdom Hearts} -- Reserved to Harleen Quinnzell
★ Lin {Spirited Away} -- Reserved to RoseRavanger
★ Mushu {Mulan} -- Reserved to Daj With Highlights
★ Markl {Howl's Moving Castle} -- Reserved to Merril_Dragon_Slayer
★ Calcifer {Howl's Moving Castle} -- Reserved to Merril_Dragon_Slayer
★ Prince Turnip/Turnip Head {Howl's Moving Castle} -- Reserved to Merril_Dragon_Slayer
★ Cri-Kee {Mulan} -- Reserved to Bring Me A Shrubbery
★ Anastasia {Cinderella} -- Reserved to Bring Me A Shrubbery
★ Chip -- Reserved to Dark Gozenta

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

Villains
★ Vanitas {Kingdom Hearts} -- Reserved to Daj With Highlights
★ Maleficent {Sleeping Beauty} -- Reserved to RoseRavanger
★ Ursula {The Little Mermaid} -- Reserved to RoseRavanger
★ Male Hades* {Hercules} -- Reserved to RoseRavanger
★ Female Hades* {Hercules} -- Reserved to Bring Me A Shrubbery
★ Morgana {The Little Mermaid} -- Reserved to Dark Gozenta
★ Cruella De Vil {Hundred and One Dalmatians} -- Reserved to Bring Me A Shrubbery

* -- Means there is a special condition with this.

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

Requested Characters
★ Name of character -- Username of the person who requested the character

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

Taken Face Claims
★ Elizabeth Lail
★ Anna Kendrick
★ Willa Holland
★ Logan Lerman
★ Sam Claflin
★ Zelda Williams
★ Janet Devlin
★ Joseph Gordon-Levitt
★ Krysten Ritter
★ Barenice Marlohe
★ Olivia Wilde
★ Josh Beech
★ Aarika Wolf
★ Kim Myungsoo
★ Jonas Sundstrom
★ Masaki Okada
★ Gackt Camui
★ Summer Glau
★ Josh Hutcherson
★ Tiffany Hwang
★ Tom Mison
★ Coby Bell
★ Benedict Cumberbatch
★ Lauren Cohan
★ Alona Tal
★ Zachery Levi
★ Felicia Day
★ Hayley Williams
★ Kerti Pahk
★ Jennifer Lawrence
★ Lizzie Hornshuh
★ Park Shin Hye
★ Yoon Eun Hye
★ Emilie de Ravin
★ Zoe Saldana
★ Karen Gillan
★ Shay Mitchell
★ Dacey Loxx
★ Debbie Ryan
★ Ramus Ledin
★ Ariana Grande
★ Elizabeth Gillies
★ Aislinn Paul
★ Tom Felton

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

Reserved Skeletons and Profile Skeletons

Reserved Skeletons

[align=center][img]http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv220/KerensaChan/100x100iconofmodel_zpsa91a42bd.jpg[/img][color=white]xxx[/color][img]http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv220/KerensaChan/100x100iconofDisneyCharacter_zpsf981c5a2.jpg[/img][/align]
[align=left][size=14][color=1]↘[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=2]First and Last name[/align][/size][/color]
[align=left][size=14][color=1]↘[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=2]Disney character they are/were[/align][/size][/color]
[align=left][size=14][color=1]↘[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=2]Age[/align][/size][/color]
[align=left][size=14][color=1]↘[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=2]Face Claim[/align][/size][/color]
[align=left][size=14][color=1]↘[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=2]Username[/align][/size][/color]

Profile Skeletons

[align=center][img]http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv220/KerensaChan/Bannnnnercrooooooppppp_zps1c57b041.jpg[/img][/align]
[size=16][align=center][color=1]☆═━┈┈━═☆[/color][color=2]☆═━┈┈━═☆[/color][/align][/size]
[align=center][img]http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv220/KerensaChan/100x100iconofmodel_zpsa91a42bd.jpg[/img][color=white]xxx[/color][img]http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv220/KerensaChan/100x100iconofDisneyCharacter_zpsf981c5a2.jpg[/img][/align]
[size=16][align=center][color=1]☆═━┈┈━═☆[/color][color=2]☆═━┈┈━═☆[/color][/align][/size]
[align=center][size=18][color=1]First name Middle name Last name[/align][/size][/color]
[align=center][size=16][color=2]Disney character they were[/align][/size][/color]
[align=left][size=14][color=1]↘[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=2]People tend to call me:[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=1]What people call your character. If they don't have any nicknames, just put their first name here.[/color]
[size=14][color=1]↘[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=2]My age is:[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=1]Your character's age. 18+ please. If you want your character to be under 18 please talk to me first![/color]
[size=14][color=1]↘[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=2]My gender is:[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=1]Transgenders are allowed![/color]
[size=14][color=1]↘[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=2]This is what I do for a living:[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=1]Character's job[/color]
[size=14][color=1]↘[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=2]This person happens to look like me:[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=1]Face Claim. If unknown, simply put unknown.[/color]
[size=14][color=1]↘[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=2]My story:[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=1]Character's biography. Seven sentences minimum![/color]
[size=14][color=1]↘[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=2]I act like this:[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=1]Character's personality. Four sentences minimum.[/color]
[size=14][color=1]↘[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=2]I like these things:[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=1]List likes in list form. Minimum of three.[/color]
[size=14][color=1]↘[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=2]Keep these things away from me:[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=1]List dislikes in list form. Minimum of three.[/color]
[size=14][color=1]↘[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=2]My sexuality is:[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=1]All are accepted![/color]
[size=14][color=1]↘[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=2]Shhh! Don't tell but I like:[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=1]Crush[/color]
[size=14][color=1]↘[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=2]Anything else I want you to know:[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=1]Anything else you want to share with the class about your character?[/color]
[size=14][color=1]↘[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=2]The puppet master:[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=1]Your username.[/color]

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

Accepted Profiles

OOC

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

Important Places --

Restaurants
Wish Cafe: The well known cafe in town. It sells coffee and pastries. It is a local favorite hang out.

Dreamer Cafe: The lesser known cafe in town. Along with coffee and pastries, it sells things like tea, hamburgers, and cheeseburgers.

Heart of New Orleans: The Cajun restaurant in town. Known for it's great atmosphere and relatively low prices. It is also the local jazz venue. They often have jazz bands playing

Bella Notte: The Italian restaurant in town. Known for their great food, but expensive prices. It has a romantic atmosphere and seems to always be booked for Valentine's day! Also a great place to propose.

Under The Sea: The seafood restaurant in town. Good food and mild prices. The restaurant gets their seafood right off the coast, therefore lowering the cost.

Be Our Guest: The local French restaurant in town. It is fairly new and well liked. The prices are fair.

*More restaurants cane be added*

Night Clubs
Fairy Dust: The "nicer" of the two clubs in town. It has nothing illegal going on. Most heroes and heroines go here. Some minor characters do, too. You'd never seen a villain in this club.

Dark Desires: The darker of the two clubs in town. It has all sorts of illegal activities going on in the club, and somehow avoids getting in trouble with the law. Mostly villains and some minor characters go here. Sometimes heroes and heroines go here.

Stores
Tales as Old as Time: The Local bookstore. It deals with used and new books as well as antique books.

Rummage House: The local thrift shop. It is volunteer run. They don't get paid in normal wages. They are paid under the table. People love to donate their things here they don't need. Another man's trash is another as the phrase goes.

Dreams Come True Bakery: The local bakery in town. The employees come in at five a.m. to start baking the fresh pastries to sell to walk ins or restaurants like the cafe.

Pretty in Blue: Local clothing store. Clothes are cheaply priced. You can get dresses for prom or other formal events here as well.

*More stores can be added*

Miscellaneous
Local Theater: This is a multi-type theater. Movies, plays, and other events go on here. It is a popular spot to relax and see movies or plays.

St. Agnes Orphanage: The orphanage where the children that were abandoned or given up go. The orphanage is run by the Catholic church. The nuns that run the orphanage try their hardest to get the children adopted.

The Museum -- Not only is it an art museum it is a history museum. Often, there are field trips here. New exhibits come and go. They are often interesting.

St. Francis Hospital -- Catholic run hospital. It is in tip top shape with the latest technologies. There is also an urgent care if you need a doctor.

Rainbow Village - The local daycare.

The Grocery Store -- Where you get your groceries at.

The police station -- The title says it all. Some work here and hopefully none will end up here.

The local law firm -- Need a lawyer? Here's the place to be. Some of our characters may work here.

The Public Library -- Rather small library and is run by one librarian. It had a great collection of books along with a computer lab.

Schools
Washington Elementary -- The elementary school. Some of our characters work here or go here.

St. Teresa Academy -- Private Catholic school. Offers K-12 education.

Jefferson Middle School -- The middle school. Some of our characters work here or go to school here.

Roosevelt High School -- The high school. Some of our characters work here.

Adams University -- The local university in town. Characters attend here to further their education. You must have a master's degree to teach here.

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

Events --

Nothing is planned in the town

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points