Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

(Our world, Story Brooke Main at Granny's diner)

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ruby's theme

Granny is still at that diner, while Ruby was told to watch Granny's bed and Breakfast wipes down the desk and then sighs heavily. She felt that this job being a care taker for both the diner and the bed and breakfast, but she senses that someone or something is coming unaware that her own senses are starting to heightening. Ruby walks over to the window and peeks behind the curtain to look out at the front lawn. So far she didn't see anything or anyone.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

Antoine was pulling out his wallet when Ruby the granddaughter of the woman whose room he was renting approached him. He did notice her while his butler was procuring rooms for both him, and his butler, he didnt know she worked in this diner. he looked around for the waitress that went to serve him and found that she wasnt there anymore. Her shift ended? He sighed as he raised his hand to signal Ruby over so that he could pay for his dinner.

"Mademoiselle, over here please," Antoine called out to Ruby. "Could you please give me my bill."

User Image

Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Lucian02

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
sorry about that

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ruby's theme

Ruby sigh as she pulls herself from the window and walks over to the costumer and takes his money. He is very handsome, yet something told her by instincts to stay away, like she might hurt him. 'well there a scary thought.' she thought to herself. "Do you .... want some coffee before you go sir?" she asks calmly.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

Antoine looked at Ruby when she accepted the money and asked if he wanted more coffee, Antoine smiled and politely shook his head. He didnt like the taste of coffee and then looked at her uniform at the logo of the diner and found that it was the same person to whose room int he bed and breakfast he was renting. that was a strange coincidence.

"Oh no, thank you mademoiselle," Antoine told her. "However, could you tell me something, i am staying in Granny's bed and breakfast. However i am looking for someone who can tell me anything about this town. Who owns what establishment and a little bit of history of the town."

He looked at Ruby and waited for her answer, After all what better way to learn about a town but to speak to the people themselves.

User Image

Lucian02

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ruby's theme

Ruby for a few moments hesitates to answer 'hmm how did this town come to be...' she thought to herself its odd that the information seemed to be lost to her. Hell she doesn't even recall how she met most of the people in the town. "Well ... I can tell you to keep away from Mayor Regina, her sister Michelle Mills and above all Mr. Gold. They run the town and they don't like new changes in the town. But definitely stay away from Mr. Gold he likes making deals and if you owe him and can't pay it he might kill you for it. also we have to pay him each month to keep our keep. He also owns an antique shop just a few blocks from the diner. Regina could get most of us fired if we do something she doesn't like and Michelle is pretty much her body guard. I would want to face her in a dark alley. um is there someone you are looking for?" she asks calmly.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

Antoine raised his eyebrow. Well that was a surprise, He arrived to talk to the verye person he was now being warned not to go see... And even warned not to go near anymore people. The question is why? Antoine's interest in the town was something to be totally different from the reason he originally arrived.

"Is that so, the reason i came to this town is to talk to the mayor" Antoine as he l3eaned back, crossed an arm over his chest and raised his other hand to his chil as he looked thoughtful and he looked back up. "CAn you tell me more about the mayor and this Mr. Gold?"

User Image

Lucian02

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ruby's theme

Ruby could sense that something has changed other than this new comer and glances at the clock it moves is second hand that has never happened before. Like time has became unfrozen and then looks down at the gentleman. "Um... Madame mayor? she's mostly keeps to herself unless you cross her path or do something she doesn't like, and as for Henry her adopted son. He thinks of her as a tyrant and the Evil Queen. I see her as a tyrant, maybe a little abusive with her power I don't know much about Henry only that he is a very good 10 year old boy. But recently he's been believing that everyone in Story Brooke is a character from his fairy tale book. So Regina has him meet Dr. Hopper every day to give him therapy. I don't know how that's going for him. Anyway getting off track Regina isn't the type to welcome new comers with open arms and I wouldn't trust everyone here in Story Brooke. She has spies and other resources, or at least she forces others to do her dirty work for her.

As for Mr. Gold.... "
she glances at the door for a few minutes before looking back at the new comer "He is a legit business man who, will help you if you make a deal with him. Often though, people who had made deals with him it never ends happily for them. either they keep on owing him, or he literally beats them to death. The man has so much hate in him and so much anger, to be such a Beast. Mr. Gold also pawns wares and I always wondered where he gets most of the items in his shop. they all look like that their not of this world...." she said and notice Mr. Gold just now enter the diner and sit in the booth, while Vladmir attended to him and Ruby kinda gulped looking at the dark thug. then rubs the back of her neck "um oh, come to think of it you should speak to Isol Isolovia she's Regina's and Michelle's second cousin. But she is a very good friend...even though at times she seems rather distance. And if she doesn't have answers talk to Henry's teacher Mary Margret, she just might." she stated starting to kinda sweat that Mr. Gold is in ear shot away from where she stand. Trying not to look in his direction. Normally by now her grandmother would be shouting at her, however she too probably had sensed Mr. Gold too.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

Antoine listened to what she said about the Mayor... hmm, is she was too abusive why did these people elect her? and why are the people wary of Mr. Gold and the others? and thinking about his past life that he so fully remembered he hmmed.

"Well, i wouldnt put much thought about us resembling fairy tale characters, Children's minds are filled with imagination after all, And the reason he assosiates you as one of the characters in his stories because you resemble that character, you do remind me of the story little red riding hood, your grandmother could be the grandmother eaten by the wolf and you could be the little girl with the red cape bring food to your sickly grandmother and Mr. Gold by the way you described him sounds like Rumplestilskin to me," Antoine said with a small smile and then cleared his throat. "Well Going back to Business. This Mr. Gold aside from his pawn shop what else does he do? and own?"

Antoine paused as he listened to him and then nodded, he pulled out his cellphone and opened the notepad app on it and wrote down the names of the people he would need to talk to he paused as he looked up.

"Also, what can you tell me about this snow Vuurei?" he asked. "He's the guy i sat with... what does he do?"

User Image

Lucian02

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

User Image

User Image

Claire's theme

Claire's theme 2

User Image

Lucy has been on edge every since she met Regina, she doesn't remember exactly how she met her. But she knew she is responsible to give the information to her once she finds things out. basically she is Regina's eyes on the town as well as her ear. Sidney is too, however Lucy is a little more reliable than Sidney. Lucy barges into the diner and looks about surveying the room before her, and noticed someone new. She blinks and wondered if this stranger kidnapped her employer's son Henry. So she walks over to where Ruby and the new comer are. "Ruby, have you seen Henry?" she asks feeling rather agitated. Ruby just blinks at her not caring that she interrupted her conversation. "No." she stated, "And what about you sir? Have you seen a little boy about ten years old, brown hair, hazel green eyes, school uniform?" she asks calmly. "Why would Henry run away from Story Brooke?" asks Ruby. "Why else to get away from his adopted mother Madam Mayor." stated Lucy.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

User Image

User Image

User Image

"Your too late dearie, the boy is with his birth mother. I just saw him a few moments ago heading home with Michelle Mills." he said and drinks his whiskey and glances at the other new comer. "it appears that Henry ran off to go looking for his blood related mommy dearest, my my won't Regina be pleased to find out that two new people have entered her town." he said then looks at the newcomer. "As for what else I do that is my business not yours." he said as he stands up with the help of his cane. and pays the waiter for the drink wobbles to the door on his limp leg with the help of his cane. "Oh and welcome to Story Brooke." he said before opening the door and leaving.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

Antoine raised an eyebrow at the person who appraoched them and listened to her, when she turned to him he looked back at her impassive. It was obvious that this was one of the people who worked for Regina. Well, he wasnt treatened by this person not one bit. He then turned to look at the limping man and raised his eyebrow. So that man was Mr. Gold, he is most certainly a man not to br trifled with. Yet, it would be benificial if they could have a talk on what to do with the town.

Once he saw that he was leaving he stood up and then turned to Ruby and bowed to her

"Thank you for the help mademoiselle, and i apologize if we have to cut this short," Antoine said. "I will be going now."

Antoine walked out of the diner and then looked for where Mr. Gold had gone, after all he had a noticable limp. And that limp would hinder him walking so fast. Antoine caught sight of him and then walked towards him.

"Monseur Gold, could you spare a minute, from one business man to another" he asked. "I cxan assure you it will be worth your while."

User Image

Lucian02

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

User Image

User Image

User Image

Mr. Gold sighs and turns toward his new found conquest "Ah and what exactly is it that you are so worth while to speak to me about. Mr.? I'm sorry I didn't catch your name." he said showing some interest in what he might have to say.' Who the hell is this guy? I already knew Emma would arrive as planned. thanks to the seer's magic I took when she began to fade away.' he thought to himself.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

Antoine turned to look at him and tilted his head, he could sense something different from him... was it magic? Antoine looked at Mr. Gold with an impassive face. He had fought magical monsters in his past life and he still could feel his old magic still inside him. However he wouldnt voice that out... after all who in their right minds would say that he was a nobleman fighting monsters in another world in his past life?

"Its Antoine... Antoine Von Bielefeld," Antoine said. "I came here to this town to talk to the mayopr to have either a Hotel, or a mall built here... I've talked to Ruby and she tells me you are quite the influential man in town. Would you like to make a deal? the Hotel or the mall I build here, the land is essentially yours but the Business name is mine... the profits... well we would just have to talk about that. After all Having both a hotel and a mall can boost the economy of this town... after all this town seems... well asleep almost, Dont you think so. You could be a rich man Monseur Gold... if you agree to my proposal."

User Image

Lucian02

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

User Image

User Image

User Image

Mr. Gold leans on his cane for a few moments "Well that discussion is for Madam Mayor, if she wants a new building I can't stop her. I have wealth adding more to it is not going to please me further than it already has and I treasure something far more than extra money. But if you want to stay in Story Brooke, I'm sure I can come up with the arrangement. If you say collect everyone's pay for the entire month, I can grant you a place in our lovely town. what do you say? do we have a deal?" asks Mr. Gold giving a small smirk.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

Antoine blinked when he heard that and he fell into thinking he placed his forefinger and thrimb on his chin as he thought... no. He had been enslaved by dark magic before and he wouldnt be enslaved by the dark again. and Dark magic was coming off this man in Waves, He could practically feel it.

"I wouldnt work for the dark one again, not after what happened," Antoine suddenly said out loud while he was in deep thought and then looked up at Mr. Gold. "Monseur, if you must know my family is not an ordinary family if you must know, we come from old money, meaning my family are artistocrats in Europe, rich too... you are asking me to be your errand boy? I am afraid i cannot do that meager job as of your errand boy, i do have other businesses to take care off Monseur. I am only here to make a deal with the mayor to build a mall here and i will go, that is why i am willing to let the land be yours but the business name mine and my familiy's. that is why i am proposing the division of profit."

User Image

Lucian02

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out