Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

Antoine looked up when he heard him speak to him about showing him around the place he was suprised. The man was willing to give up his day just to show him around? obviously he would have to be paid for his services but money had never been an issue to him.

"I would like that," Antoine answered. "AS for the location, you're the tourguide so its up to you where to bring me."

User Image

Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Gigabitdoll

Beloved Survivor

User Image Snow Vuurei

Snow twisted his lips and began to think. Where could he start well he could take him to the park first.He also thought of some small shops with own little flares. There is a reason why people don't leave well at least most people. "Well I could show you the park first then some shops, and I believe there is a pawn shop somewhere here, I suppose I could show you that too." Snow said while rubbing his chin. He then placed a other spoonful of oatmeal in his mouth.

User Image

Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

Antoine listened to him and blinked... park? well, that might be a good idea. After all he had to study the residents of te place to see howthey were able to live without a mall or a hotel where they could entice people outside the town to come and visit. people come and go from the park everyday so Antoine could go and observe the people with ease.

"That might be a good idea," Antoine answered and took a bite from his omellete.

User Image

Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Gigabitdoll

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Graham had just gotten off the phone with Regina and understood why she is upset, the kid had ran away no question about it. Graham sits at the counter at Granny's diner and drinks the rest of his coffee before paying for it handing the money to Ruby Granny's granddaughter. Before heading out to join the search party. "Henry, what were you thinking?" he said to himself as he enters his sheriff car and drives away from the diner.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

Henry turns to his birth mother "Ten years ago did you not give a baby boy up for adoption?" he said and noticed that same stun look which pretty much confirmed it. "well that was me." he stated.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Emma's heart races as she stares at the boy before her and then rushes over to her phone out of panic and is dialing on it. "I'm calling the police." she stated, and places it on her ears. "They won't believe you." He stated and she frowns. "Right, because I am your birth mother." she said hanging up her phone. He nods his head "Nice try I have a special super power which is I know when your lying." she stated and redials.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

Henry began to panic "Please don't, I Just want you to come with me just for a week please." he said and his birth mother closes the phone "Where do you live?" she asks and he smiles "Story Brooke, Main" he said. "Story Brooke, really?" she said and he nods his head "ok pick up your stuff I am sending you home." she stated.

Beloved Survivor

User Image Snow Vuurei

Snow quickly finished eating and drank last drop of tea he had. The man was full and of course now that the other agreed he be showing him around. Still matter of making sure his time does not fly and miss his date at the bar to sing of course the other is welcome to come as well. The man runs his fingers through his hair and gave a smile. "Good when ever you are read Mr. Bielefeld." He said. He waited not wanting to rush the male in front of him is rare to have guest such as him to come to such a small town.

User Image

Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Michelle scouts the town to find her adopted nephew, she crosses her arms as the breeze of the near by sea chilled her bones. It wasn't the night for a child like Henry to be wondering around even Story Brooke is still a bit dangerous and that made her really worry. so she started calling out "Henry!" she shouted of course no answer and she kept on moving calling out to him.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Michelle you shouldn't shout like that you'll over exert yourself and would need to be in the care of Dr. McCarthy once again." he said as he walks out from the shadows of the town post office. He always liked making deals and even involving himself with people like the Mills family. "Besides I am sure Henry is on his way home as we speak. You needn't worry, I have a gut feeling that your adopted nephew is in great care." he said with a small smirk.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Emma drives on the high way to Story Brooke in Main, she glances at the kid who sits next to her reading a book with the title Once Upon A Time adorn on the cover. "What do you got there kid?" she asks as she keeps her eyes on the road then glances at Henry again "Is that a book of fairy tales?" she asks again and looks back at the road.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

Henry looks up at her from his book "Their not fairy tales everything that has happen in this book is real." he said, "And what makes you so sure of that?" she asks "Because your in this book too." he stated.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Emma glances at the kid "Kid I think.." she is interrupted "Well use your super power see if I am lying." he said, Emma looks at Henry before looking at the road again. "Just because its written in a book does not make it true." she said feeling rather unnerved by the fact he isn't lying. "Besides Story Brooke has been under a curse and you are the only one who can save them. Because you are the savior." he said. "Whoa, kid you seriously have problems." said Emma, "Yep and your going to fix them." said Henry. Emma sighs and keeps on driving.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Michelle is about to ask Mr. Gold how he would know when a an old yellow volts wagon lady bug showed up out of the bolt of the blue. Michelle watches the car come closer and suddenly stopped a bruptly. She sees Henry get out of the car and run over to her and hugs her. "Henry?" she said calmly and looks at a blonde stranger following after him out of the car. when she got closer, Michelle immediately pulled out her pistol. "You will step no further or I will fire" she said 'strangers never show up in Story Brooke before' she thought to herself and noticed that Mr. Gold standing there also wanting to know.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Aunt Michelle, please don't shoot my birth mother." he said he watch his adopted aunt glance down at him. but still held her gun at the ready. He knows his aunt has a problem getting to excited which eventually makes her crash. "Please calm down I'm back and that's all that should matter." he stated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff