8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(Story Brooke, Main, at the park)

User Image
User Image

User Image

Henry sits on a bench and calls Antoine "Hi can you please meet me at the park?" he said calmly. He glances aound and noticed one of Lily's spies watching him and sighs its obvious he can't hide anything from her. 'heh, she would be a better mother than Regina. Too bad she wasn't the one who adopted me' he thought to himself.

Beloved Survivor

User Image Snow Vuurei
Snow looked at him and smiles and nods in agreement. "Ok Antoine sounds good I get dressed up hope your ok I was a little." He stopped halfway of his sentence. "Rough this time." He said as kisses his cheek gently then his lips softly. Snow sat up then he get off the bed he takes the clothes he had been wearing and puts it back on. "Take your time ok and I think your tea is cold I make you another one." He said as he once more kisses his lips and then he goes to the kitchen and makes him some tea and also he took out some cookies in case he wanted some. Sometimes after lovemaking people can get hungry.
User Image

Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

Antoine smiled and kissed him up and sat up on the bed... that was when his phone that was on his pants rang and he bent over to pick up his coat and fish his cellphone out and answered the call... what he got was Henry asking him to meet him in he park and he closed the phone

"We, may have to skip the tea," Antoine said to snow "We need to meet with henry in the park, i think he has something to say."

Antoine Got up from the bed and picked up his clothes and headed to the bathroom to change

User Image

Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Gigabitdoll

Beloved Survivor

User Image Snow Vuurei
Snow had taken a cookie and placed it in his mouth and broken the cookie then chewed he nodded. Snow put everything down so much for tea and cookies. He can do his work when he gets back. He then he goes to his room changes into more proper clothing for going out. Henry Snow never really talked to the child or well the mayor herself.
User Image

Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Looking up at the mirror, Regina frowned.

"A girl? Who?" She said, confused. Her eyes then narrowed at the thought that the Huntsmen had gone against her orders somehow. Especially since the man had more reason to be loyal to her than not. The woman's glare turned icy as she straighten her posture, before balling her hands into fists. "Show me!"

User Image

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

Antoine came out and checked on the nearest mirror if his outfit was alright and then nodded, he was all ready. He then left the room and headed to where his lover is.

"Are we ready?" Antoine asked him "if so, then lets go"

Antoine then headed to the door

User Image

Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Gigabitdoll

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PirateQueen12

(The Enchanted Forest, The Evil Queen's castle)

User Image

User Image

"At once my Queen." said the mirror. He reveals The Hunter placing a girl down on his cot who is out cold, she has auburn hair and clothing much more stranger than the ones he has seen. The Hunter gets some water and dips a rag in it and places it on the girl's forehead. She couldn't be more than 17- 19 years of age it is hard to tell by the image.

Beloved Survivor

User Image Snow Vuurei
Snow smiles and nods, he grabbed his dagger and place the strap on his leg hidden by his pants, so they head out the door side by side, heading towards the park where he said he needed to meet the boy. Snow walked with Antoine how did Snow get into all this he has no idea how but, he willing to help best way he can but what is a normal man suppose to do to help besides the dagger and having knowledge of combat that is about it. Snow really could not do anything else. Snow sat on a bench and waved Antoine to sit with him. "So do you know where exactly are you going meet him?" he asked.
User Image

Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Bowing her head a little, Regina narrowed her eyes at the image on the mirror. Summoning her magic, a purple smoke enveloped her until she couldn't see anything. Once the smoke disappeared, she was right next to the Huntsman. Quickly, she used her magic to slam the huntsman against the wall.

"You dare bring a stranger to my castle?!" It wasn't a question, but she still demanded an answer from him.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

"But your majesty she's dehydrated I found her on your road before she collapsed to the ground." he said shaking in fear unaware of the girl getting startled awake by this commotion. "She would of died if I hadn't my lady." he said then notices the girl slowly sit up and shakes even more as he could see that her eyes reflect in the torch light. 'please lie down and pretend your asleep' he thought to himself. But he is starting to wonder what she really is. The woman also still looked rather weak this is definitely not good.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(The Enchanted Forest, Evil Queen's castle)

User Image

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

User Image

User Image

Claire sits up on the bed, looking at the woman holding the man up in a threating manner. "Let him go!" she said, her voice kind of echoes in the room she is still feeling weak. the room smells of mist and mold and earth, the torch didn't bring in enough light in the room and it kind of made it hard for Claire to see who she is really talking to.

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The girl's voice sounded behind her, but didn't startle her enough to lose her focus on her magic. She kept her hold on the Huntsman. Slowly, Regina turned her head toward the girl to look at her. The torch's light reflected the girl's eyes as it would a cat's. That was not normal. A frown creased the woman's brow as she now turned her attention to the girl, releasing the Huntsman from her magical grip. The cold air was becoming more evident as it began to seep through Regina's clothes as she continued to stare at the young girl.

"What are you?" She asked.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Claire looks up at the woman and then glances at the man who decides to stay put against the wall. "I'm a human being who hasn't yet been infected." she said calmly "Where am I?" she asks out of curiosity. "more importantly who are you people and what's with the medieval clothing and castle? You do realize this is 1998 right?" she asks.

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

"What are you talking about?" Regina frowned as she blinked in confusion. "Is 1998 a year in...wherever it is you come from? And what on earth do you mean 'infected'?! I was referring to the strange glow within your eyes...yet everything about you is strange, including your clothing." She crossed her arms as she scanned the girl from head to toe. Though it was not uncommon for girls to wear trousers, the girl's trousers seemed to be made of some sort of strange material, which could be said for the rest of her clothing. And the style...it was strange to her. Her frown deepened.

"Where are you from?"

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Claire looks up at the woman in confusion "First things first lady, my name is Claire, Claire Redfield. second I was talking about .... hmmph never mind its obvious I'm not in that danger any longer. thirdly Rumplestiltskin did this to my eyes placed two mirror shards in them, he said it was a gift to a Queen Regina." she rubs her face in frustration "I definitely would like to kill him, now as for where I am from United States of America Pennsylvania. I'm just your average college student, .... wait a minute Regina isn't she the one woman who wanted to capture Snow White?" she said in realization " Ahh ******** me." she mutters under her breath as she now realizes who she might be talking to. Claire stands up and inches away towards the door "I can see that I over stayed my welcome I'll just go." she said as she starts for the door.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas