Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

.。.๑.。.๑.。.:☀:.。.๑.。.๑.。.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Jayden sow the wound back up as soon as he took out the bullet. Michelle was going to be fine. A relieved smile curved his lips as he released a breath he didn't even realized he had been holding. He bandaged the wound and told the nurses to take her to her room. As they did as they were told he followed them, feeling tired and worn out, yet completely accomplished. Moments like this reminded him of why he became a doctor and why he did what he had to do to help others out there in the world. As soon as they laid Michelle back into bed, they began hooking her up to the IV bags. He sat next to her, knowing that the nurses would call for him if he was needed.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

graham takes the two women to the Silver Moon bar to find the perpetrator, he didn't like the unsetting silence from the two women. But he didn't say anything in order to stay away from Regina's a fairs as much as possible. Graham reaches the bar and then gets out of the car "I Doubt Carter and his boys would be happy to see you Regina." he stated calmly. "Well their not going to like me poking my nose in." said Emma.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

"They should have thought about that before they decided to shoot my sister!" Regina spat. Oh, she was already dialing Esmeralda's number. The ringing didn't last even a few minutes.

"Hello..." The woman's voice sounded in it's usually purr. Regina mentally rolled her eyes at the woman on the other end. She was definitely cocky and so full of herself. Which came from the fact that she knew she was good looking and that the fact that she had the mafia on her side. Although, Regina cooked that little bit up, for her own benefits. Still, the woman thinks she's in charge.

"Hey, this is the favor you owe me. Get your fancy little butt over to Carter's bar." Regina demanded.

"Oooh, so demanding!" The woman cooed with a laugh, then her voice turned dead serious, "And what's in it for me?"

"You get my tolerance!"

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image

♆☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♆

Esmeralda's lips pulled into a smile. Tolerance from Regina came a long way and could practically loosen her bounds a little.

"Deal." She said. "I'll meet you at the bar." With snap of her hand the phone closed shut and she looked up at her chauffeur. "Cancel my plans with my husband, Carol. I have a blind date to catch." The man nodded, before he drove off with great speed. Esmeralda took out her compact mirror and began checking her make up. She would hate for Regina to show her up in appearance. It wouldn't be good for her reputation as the Mafia boss's wife, now would it. Using great skill, she re-applied her dark-blood red lipstick and smacked her lips. Perfect, she beamed at herself.

♆☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♆

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Carter sees the sheriff's car pull in and he also sees his friend Regina and a stranger come out of the vehicle. "My lady Regina, what has gotten you so ruffled today for you to come at this unexpected time?" he asks he glances at the blonde and back at Regina she look ticked off. he could smell blood and frowns. He recognizes it as Michelle's the smell of it is filtered all over officer Graham. "Is your sister ok?" he asks looking worried.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

For years it seemed his relation ship was false with Katherine and never understood why. He felt more confused than ever and so far hasn't come up with any answers. It was obvious he married the wrong woman. He frowns at that answer it would seem if he did had fallen for Katherine it would of been real. But this didn't feel real as he drive to the troll bridge to recollect his thoughts. David felt ashamed that he had no feelings towards Katherine, he stops the car and gets out to look at the creek below. David felt as though he belongs to another, however he couldn't figure out why.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

User Image

Mary Margret was concerned. To put it lightly. Keith apparently hadn't been seen in class and his sister didn't give them an explanation. She never did whenever this happened. Although Keith was not her student--may be he had been when he was younger...but she doesn't remember him being in her class--but she was still worried about him like she would worry over her other students. The boy was a troubled young man, who seemed to get into fights often. Several of the other teachers called him a 'thug' and usually say things like 'he's never going to make it in this world'. She didn't see him that way at all and if you ever view a child in such a way and treated him or her that way, then yes, that child would reach your expectations. Giving up on Keith, is the same as cutting off his chances for survival. It wasn't right.

So, she had one of the teachers take over for her as she searched for Keith. Now she was walking down the toll bridge. To be honest, she wasn't even sure if the boy even liked nature, but it was still an attractive place to be. Especially when one needed to clear their head. Mary walked to the railing to see if he was there. He wasn't, but another man was. She frowned in disappointment and confusion. Disappointed in not finding Keith and confused because she doesn't know the man.

"Um, sir!" She called. "Have you seen a teenage boy wondering around here? He's about 5' 8" and has white hair, tan skin. Goes by the name of Keith"

User ImageUser Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

David looks at the woman and for some reason could not pull himself away from. She looked familiar and the love burning inside him seem to ache for her each passing minute and he didn't know why. He doesn't know her, besides he is married to Katherine. But he felt that seemed wrong like he wasn't suppose to marry Katherine like he was breaking a vow. "no, I haven't seen a boy here. Ms?" he said still not knowing her name.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

"Oh drop the charade, Carter! I know you sent one of your men to shoot her!" Regina snapped angrily. Esmeralda would be there in a few minutes. It was going to be a little while though. "I don't know what you have against her, but I do NOT tolerate anyone attacking my family!"

She crossed her arms, glaring at the man.

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

User Image

"Oh, Mary Margret said in regret at not introducing herself earlier and in worry at the fact that boy was not here. "My name's Mary Margret! Could you help me look for him?"

The man seemed a bit familiar, but for the life of her, she couldn't remember him at all. Maybe they passed each other somehow and not noticed? Something told her that she would have remembered. Yet, she doesn't recall ever meeting this person in her life. It was...confusing... and a little daunting...How could she feel familiar with a man she has never met?

User ImageUser Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Carter frowns at his friend this is odd for her to accuse him of any thing, "I don't understand I held my promise to you Milady for many years if I wanted to stab you in the back I would of done it years ago." he said as he looks rather puzzled at this scenario. the blond woman hands him the ski mask "Yeah well if it wasn't you then who's ski mask is it?" she asks. "Its Isaac's he has been a very quiet individual and only joined our group recently... Isaac!" he shouted he waits for the man to come at his side. But when the man came out he saw Regina and the others and froze. Isaac then starts to run and Carter shoots him twice in both legs so he couldn't get away. "Well that definitely makes him guilty, do whatever you feel necessary to him." said Carter. "He isn't part of my pack." he said in anger as he puts his gun away. The blond girl just rubs the back of her neck out of shock.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Gorvo's theme

Gorvo's theme 2

Grovo's theme 3

User Image

Vladmir notices he is late to work and frowns as he puts his jacket on and head out of the bar watching a man get shot by the Owner Carter. "Is that anyway to treat your employees Carter?" he said and looks directly at Regina 'Why is she here?' he thought to himself and notices the new comer with the sheriff no doubt "What on earth is going on?" he asks "Isaac shot Regina's sister." said Carter. "Well now, perhaps the young Ms. Mills deserved it. She does tend to poke her nose where it doesn't belong. Maybe she will learn this time around oh wait look who I'm talking too." he said glaring at Regina.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

"I am David, I'm sorry have we met some where some how?" he said as he looks into her eyes which are like a hazel green. All he could do is give a very warm smile and he didn't know why he felt this way just by being near her. But he keeps his distance so he doesn't creep her out or something stupid he might do. The fact of the matter is he is still married and he has to honor that marriage even if he didn't like it.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

User Image

Mary Margret opened her mouth to say something, then closed it. She thought for a moment, turning her head to the side. A frown creased between her brows. Had she met him before? No, she was sure she hadn't, but yet he looked and sounded so familiar. It was strange. Her immediate response was to shake her head as she returned her attention back to the man.

"Mmm, no, no I don't believe we have." She stated truthfully.

User ImageUser Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Regina could only feel good about the man who shot her sister being shot in the leg. Good enough to forgive Carter. Then He walked in. She narrowed her eyes at him just as he began talking. What the hell was with this b*****d? The dark haired woman crossed her arms over her chest as he soon directed his attention to her.

"And maybe I should punish you for making that comment. My sister did not deserve being shot!" She stepped toward him, her eyes afire. "Maybe you should be shot instead, then you would close that mouth of yours!"

How the guy even got here, she wasn't even sure. She never met him before Storybrooke, but he did piss her off to no end.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas