Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Graham and Emma arrive at Granny's dinner, He notices Ruby crying covered in blood. Her grand mother comforting her. He decided to look at the crime scene first and enters the diner, he see blood on the floor the counter and some on the wall and ceiling. He frowns and then notices a shell casing for a 13mg then places his hands on his hips to picture the scene in his own mind which is some times easier said than done.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

======================================= ☠ =======================================
User Image

"What is happening here?" Keith said aloud. He was skipping school in order to avoid the questions his teachers were going to ask. Especially, the P.E. teacher. He would demand that he move faster and harder in every single exercise and then if he shows that he is too injured...He didn't want to risk it. His Uncle would do worse for him if anything gets out. So, he was going to spend his day at Granny's diner and tell the old woman there what he wanted to do for his sister's birthday. But now it looked completely blocked off.

"A shooting? How terrible!" An elderly woman said to her friend.

"Who's been shot?!" Keith demanded. The two old women looked at him startled, but one of them answered anyway.

"A young woman, someone just came in and pulled the trigger. No one was able to stop the shooter! She's been taken to the hospital. She should be in good hands." She tried to sound reassuring, but her face looked so worried. He didn't blame her. Shootings don't always happen here. Not like this. Especially at Granny's diner.

======================================= ☠ =======================================

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Emma went over to the young "Hey kid I'm sorry, but you have to go this is a crime scene and you should be at home." she stated calmly. She could tell he is beaten up probably by bullies who think they have the right to pick on others for their own amusement it made her sick. When she was in the system the schools she faced had the same damn problems every day and it seemed like it didn't matter what school she was put in. "Just please kid go home or some where else that maybe safer too you." she said and then walks over to the young girl covered in blood. "hey what's your name?"she asks her the girl looks up at her, tears mixing with her make up as they roll down her cheeks. "Ruby." she said. "Ok Ruby, my name is Emma Swan, can you tell me what you saw during the woman is shot and what was the woman's name?" Emma asks. "I was giving a local doctor his tea when Michelle, the lady who was shot came in. She had something to say I could tell. but before she could answer a man with a ski mask entered and fires a round into her chest. I tried calling Mayor Regina. But she hasn't responded and she needs to know her sister is in the hospital." she stated, Emma hands her a piece of paper and pin to the girl "Give me her number so I can call her , I'll relay the message to her." said Emma "ok" said Ruby shakely writes down the number and hands it to Emma. Who then dials the number 'Henry's mother won't be pleased to hear from me.' she thought to herself and places the cell phone on her ear as it rings for the other caller known as Regina.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

User Image

Keith blinked at the woman. Sure there a lot of people in Storybrooke, but everyone knew each other, even if it wasn't on personal terms. Everyone knew each other by name and face. This woman was a stranger here. And although it was refreshing to see a new face, Storybrooke never had any visitors...ever, which made it all the more suspicious that she was here. He wondered if his Uncle or the Mayor had something to do with this. The woman might be there to prevent him and his sister to leave their uncle.

"Who are you?" He asked, letting his suspicion show on his face.

"She's been made the new deputy, Keith, show some respect." Eve's voice sounded from behind the blond woman. He looked up at Eve with a questioning frown. She shrugged. "I was just told. And why are you even here? Shouldn't you be at school?"

Keith's eyes widen. Oh...s**t! If he stayed around he would be questioned and Eve already knew him too well to simply allow him to make excuses.

"I..." He was going to try anyway. Eve frowned and moved toward him, instinctively he drew back, but the woman was quicker and grab hold of him by the shoulders. Her hand took his chin and tilted his face upward, to look at her. Already his mind was screaming and ever inch of his body was screaming to run.

"What happened here? You haven't been fighting with my brother again Kei--"

He shoved her hands off him, causing her to blink at him in surprise.

"Leave me alone!"

"Keith!"

With his hands balled up into fists, he was already striding away from her. He didn't want to be punished by his Uncle again.

"At least let me give you a ride to school!" He heard Eve call after him.

"Screw you!" Keith shouted over his shoulder, before he ran off.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Very loud ringing caused Regina to jump practically three feet in the air. She fumbled to get her phone out of her pocket. Once it was out, she opened it and frowned. This number was not in her contact list and it was also an unfamiliar number. She had no idea who this was or how they got her phone number. Slowly and hesitantly, she placed the phone to her ear.

"Hello?"

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
☭➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸
User Image

Eve frowned as she watched the boy run off. He was so...defensive. Honestly she didn't know half of what ran through his head. All she knew was that he and her brother kept getting into scuffles. It happened enough, that she even met Keith's Uncle, who seemed sickly but kind enough. Though something about him gave her the shivers. She really couldn't place her finger on it.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Hi." she said nervously on the phone, "This is Emma Swan, Henry's biological mother. Um... I know I said I was leaving. Well I messed up the Story Brooke sign and I am doing community service as a temporary deputy so um... I need to tell you that a crime has been commited at Granny's diner and that your sister Michelle has been shot. According to the civilians of this town she as already been sent to the hospital." she said and waits for the mayor to yell at her. 'please don't be angry with me' she thought to herself.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

"What?" Was Regina's first and only response to both the fact that Henry's birth mother was still here and that her 'sister' had just been shot. One 'good' news over another. She was ready to chuck her phone at the wall. Who the hell shot her? Oh she was going to give whoever it was a good piece of her mind and he will obey her. Even if she had to bring Esmeralda into this. "We'll discuss you're being here later Miss Swan, right now I need to get over there!"

She quickly hung up and stormed out of the mausoleum and quickly got into her car. Isol needed time to herself and she didn't have time to chase after her. As soon as the Engine roared to life, she drove out of the cemetery and drove down the road to Granny's diner.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Emma hangs up her phone and places it into her leather coat pocket. She sees Graham get out of the diner the look on his face is the exact type of look in homicides crimes that police officers have when some one is hurt or killed. She seen it before when her next door neighbor was killed in Dallas Texas. that day she couldn't live there after that memorable day. She then glances at a car coming it has to be madam mayor. Emma crosses her arms over her chest feeling rather uncomfortable. ' I should of left when I had the opportunity' she thought to herself. But something told her she need to stay to keep an eye on Henry to make sure the woman he is living with is not what all mothers fear. that his foster mother is not an abusive parent, a monster.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Stepping out of the car, Regina strode over toward Emma and Graham. She made sure to look at Graham and not pay attention at all to the woman that should not be here.

"What happened?!" Regina demanded. "Is Michelle okay?! Where is she?!"

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Graham frowns and looks at Regina in the eye "I am not sure exactly what happened." he said in his Irish accent. "I went into the building, found a lot of blood and empty bullet casing. Its a mess in there." he stated "Well did you find out Ms. Swan?" he asks calmly.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

"All I know is what Ruby told me, she said that a man in a ski mask entered right after your sister did and fired his gun once. She also told me that your sister want to speak to her about something. and she was having a panic attack, does Michelle have a medical problem? In order for her to have a panic attack that would mean she could collapse out of exhaustion... wait a minute. " she said and walks over to the trash can near by seeing a ski mask with a crescent moon adorn on it. Then shows Regina and Graham "does this ski mask look familiar?" she asks calmly.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

"No," Regina said truthfully. What ski mask would have a crescent moon in it? She frowned. Then it dawned on her and she snapped her head up to Emma. "If he took off his ski mask as he was entering the building, then someone saw his face!"

They were going to be able to find the b*****d.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Emma looks at the ski mask checks in side to find no tag only a coaster with the silver moon adorn she takes out the coaster. "The silver Moon heh, who ever it is he left a bread trail and is an idiot to do so." she said to herself.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

"This person is going to pay for what he did to my sister!" Regina said, her voice dripping with acid. Her eyes darkened. She turned to Swan. "And as for you, we'll discuss your being here later! For now, we've got someone to pursue. Graham! You're coming with us, Eve, set the perimeter. No one is going to eat at Granny's Diner today!" She climbed into Graham's car, obviously expecting him to drive her wherever they needed to go. And also expecting Emma to get into the car with them.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas