18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image
x
x

User Image

The rest of her classes went fairly well and when an early lunch was announced she was actually glad, she was a bit hungry after all. Cordelia said a shy hello to Anna when Liraz made introductions and when she heard a ruckus she turned her gaze over to the table where Gabriel was sitting at watching the kids flee from the table as if a threat had been made against their lives. A small frown spread to her face it bothered her that people were so...rude to him and she sort of knew what it was like to be avoided. "You know what..you guys go ahead without me I'm going to go sit with Gabriel." The look of shock that came from the people around that had heard her was kind of comical and when Trinity grabbed her arm and shook her head furiously she laughed.

Did you not hear my warning?! He will eat you?! There was a kid that disappeared after trying to fight him!" Leave it to Trinity to be the gossip queen, the kid had actually transferred schools in fear for his life since Gabriel had broken his arm.

"I don't think he's going to hurt me Trinity. Honestly." Cordy ignored the looks of bewilderment as she walked over to Gabriel table, set her tray down and slid into the empty seat across from him grey and blue watch staring over at him curiously. "You know my friends are very sure you devor student's and are a walking nightmare but you don't scare me." She said timidly opening the wrapped bar of dark chocolate that she had purchased as desert for her lunch and broke a piece off. "I'm Cordelia." She said shyly before glaring over to a student that shouted from across the cafeteria.

"Ruuuuuuuuuun! He will eat you!"

Trinity looked to Liraz with alarm but not because Cordy had wandered off to face the scariest guy in school but because the person Liraz hated the most was coming their way. "Liraz be nice." She demanded her cheeks turning a light pink in color when Stephan stopped at the table, hands in pockets and stared down at Trinity with a semi annoyed look on his face.

Stephan completely ignored the dragon woman and the other girl's that were with her his attention was on the blonde, he only knew two things about her, her name and the fact that he had been having strange dreams about her. "Hey Trinity. I need to talk to you for a moment if you don't mind." He gave Liraz a look orange eyes watching her carefully before he turned them back to Trinity and added.. "In private."

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User ImageUser Image

"M..me?" Trinity said in a near squeaky voice it wasn't everyday the captain of the football team decided to acknowledge your existence. Before she could abandon her lunch and say yes both Liraz and Anna made it clear they weren't going to let her go anywhere with him and she nearly face palmed, shooting the both of them a glare. 'Oh Goddess's kill me now. WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO ME!' Trinity wailed mentally trying to find a way to defuse the situation without Stephan being beat up and her friends getting into trouble. "You guys-"

"Oh really Dragon woman?! I don't think that's YOUR decision now is it? Trinity's a big girl she can decide for herself!" He shouted back glaring down at Liraz as he tried to keep his notoriously known short temper in check. Then Anna just had to but in his eye twitching in annoyance, he really didn't want to deal with their crap today. "Look you two it's not like I'm going to hurt her! I just want to talk to her!" Stephan couldn't control his temper anymore and he stepped up to Liraz practically nose to nose with her. "So why don't you and Dita Von Dike here STEP ASIDE and let Trinity decide what she want's instead of being over overbearingly controlling!" He would probably regret that remark with ever fiber of his being but honestly these girls were pushing his buttons...hard.

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image
x
x

User Image

A hand lifted to Cordy's mouth as she watched the apple slam into the kid's face most likely breaking his nose in the process. Slowly she turned her gaze back to Gabriel and decided to ignore what just happened it was probably best not to poke the lion. Cordelia's face turned as red as a tomato when he leaned over and moved some of her hair behind her ear seeming to fumble for her words. Honestly she wasn't use to talking to boys she was home schooled after all and her parent's didn't let her go out much, the only boys she interacted with where the ones at the studio and a majority of them would be chasing after Gabe not her. "You...I...umm..." She gulped, obviously and pulled herself together a smile spreading to her face. "You don't strike me as the cannibalistic type." Oh yeah she was completely oblivious and very innocent, but she wasn't going to let his tough guy act chase her away there was something about him that..caught her interest. "Besides, too many witness's." She added, popping a piece of the savory dark chocolate into her mouth to devour it.

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image
x
x

User Image

Cordy tried her best to ignore the commotion in the lunch room but it was pretty comical to see Stephan get his butt handed to him by Anna and Liraz. The distraction cost her in the form of a candy bar which was suddenly snatched out of her hand forcing her attention back to Gabriel. "HEY! That was mine!" She protested standing up to reach over and attempt to snatch it back but his comment made her plant her hind end and stare at him with wide eyes. She honestly had no come back for that one and he obviously caught her off guard with his..remark. "You..and...whatever! Enjoy it!" Cordy said clearly unable to think of a reply that wouldn't be outdone and instead crossed her arms and huffed, an obvious blush on her face.

Trinity watched in complete horror at the fight that broke out and two against one was horrible odds especially with Liraz being one of them. Stephan was thrown out the window something she imagined was quite unpleasant and her eyes squeezed shut as she started to yell at all three of them. "You guys STOP! Liraz! Anna! Stephan! Stop it!" Anyone who knew Trinity knew she hated violence she didn't like it when her friends fought hell she didn't like resorting to violence herself. Except for this morning, abusing a kitten was uncalled for and she was still surprised at herself for acting like that. Anna and Liraz slammed the door on Stephan who collected himself and shoved them open and the fury obvious on his face, but instead of getting revenge he stopped and looked over to Trinity who was practically screaming at them. "WOULD YOU GUYS KNOCK IT OFF!? WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU!? CAN'T YOU JUST..GET ALONG?!"

Stephan was about to make a smart a** remark like he normally did but instead his face softened and he immediately regretted his big mouth because Trinity was..crying. If there was one thing on the face of the Earth he couldn't stand..it was seeing a girl cry. "Aww man.." He muttered feeling like a complete a** as Trinity ran off to the girls bathroom where she not only slammed the door shut but locked it."Now look at what you did!" Groaning, he gave Liraz and Anna a glare before hurrying to the bathroom door and testing the doorknob to see if he could force it open with no luck. "Trinity?" He said softly, nearly cringing at the sound of crying on the other side of the door hanging his head in guilt. "I'm sorry okay? Please come out?"

"GO AWAY!"

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User ImageUser Image

Trinity sniffled lightly using the sleeve of her sweater to brush the tears away she was calming down a little but she was still angry..and frustrated. Liraz and Anna were both trying to coax her out and she stubbornly crossed her arms even though they couldn't see it and shouted. "I said go away!"

He really didn't give a damn what was happening to Anna at the moment the girl did co-conspire with his most hated enemy after all but the crying..with Trinity's crying was a bit much. Stephan slapped a hand to his forehead and slowly pulled it down with a muffled growl this girl was going to get them all into trouble but they couldn't just..leave her behind either. Suddenly his face lit up with an idea on how he could get her to come out of the bathroom hoping Liraz and Anna would keep their trap shut and not protest. "Trinity, if you come out I'll take you on a sushi date. All you can eat?" Stephan jumped when the door flew open and Trinity darted out just about tackle hugging him causing him to get a bewildered look on his face. "I...it's a date then?"

"I love sushi! How did you know?" Trinity smiled brightly, any trace of her once being upset was gone she was her happy, cheerful self again. "Come on you guys! We'll be late!" She gave Anna a look of concern she looked like she was in a bit of pain but before she could ask a teacher shouted from down the hall for them to get their butts in gear. A blush formed on her cheeks as Stephan put an arm around her shoulder and started to lead her toward the exit but not before turning to glance behind him with a smirk, sticking his tongue out at Anna and Liraz.

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image
x
x

User Image

"You owe me a chocolate bar!" She huffed as he walked off collecting her own tray and walking to a trash can where she dumped the items then returned to tray before she hurried off to find her new friends. She was actually looking for Edana, since they didn't get the chance to talk yet but they knew each other they both danced at the same studio. Cordy smiled when she saw Edana waiting in line and hurried over to stand next to her so they could sit together. "Sorry about taking off earlier but I wanted to see what the big deal about Mr. Scary was. He's not really scary..he's..kinda cute." She added with a blush ignoring the looks of shock people were giving her as if she were insane. Normally the school wouldn't let a student go on the field trip without a permission slip but the school called her parents and got a verbal okay so she was allowed to go. "So..are you excited for auditions?" Cordy was talking about the auditions the studio was having for the upcoming Swan Lake production she had her heart set on lead but with Edana..it was doubtful they both were exceptional dancers but a part of her believed Edana was better.

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

High above the school grounds fluttering in the clouds was a rabbit, a long eared rabbit that seemed frantic. "He's got to be here! I can't believe this. My first day and I lost him already!" The rabbit squealed frantically circling the area trying to find the snow haired brute, his golden eyes gleaming when he caught sight of a line of teens waiting to get into a bus and there was one with white hair. "BINGO!" He had a problem though he couldn't very well fly down there and reveal himself now could he? No..the Kingdoms wouldn't be happy about that, not at all. "The things that I do for these kids.." He sighed, ears shrinking to a normal rabbit's ears even though they were still golden colored and the change caused him to drop towards the ground like a sack of bricks. Hermes spiraled toward Stephan until..

WHAM!!

"OW! WHAT THE ********] Stephan bellowed as something slammed into his head and he looked around furiously, his fury changing to shock when he saw a friggen rabbit laying on the ground all swirly eyed. "REALLY?! A RABBIT!? WHO THROWS A RABBIT?!" He fumed, leaning over to pick the...thing up by the back of it's neck making it squeal and it's little rabbit legs kick furiously. "It's like a giant rat, look at it!" He made a light face at the rabbit who continued to protest the painful way it had been picked up by kicking it's legs even faster.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff