• Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

User ImageUser Image
THE WORLD IS BROKEN
AND HALOS FAIL TO GLISTEN
YOU TRY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
BUT NO ONE WANTS TO L I S T E N
──────────────────────────────────────────────

Cordelia snickered softly at his joke her mother may have been scary but hopefully she had realized by now that she did go a bit overboard on the pancakes. She continued to nibble at her own pancake unaware that Gabe had been watching her until she felt his hands on hers. Looking up her cheeks turned a light shade of red deciding not to look over at her father who obviously had trouble with his coffee again, gently grasping his hand. Unfortunately for her, her mother seemed to want details and she wasn't really the type to lie. "Well..uhm.." Cordy began wondering if it was a good idea to spill the beans about how they really met but it couldn't be too bad could it? "Actually I sat at his table and he stole my chocolate bar..you still owe me a chocolate bar." She reminded him, it was the truth after all and not too detailed, hopefully it would satisfy her mothers curiosity.

TIME STANDS STILL
BEAUTY IN ALL SHE IS
I WILL BE B R A V E

OOC: SONG: OUTFIT:

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User ImageUser Image

Trinity's Outfit

♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ (¯`v´¯)♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥♥

Trinity allowed introductions to be made and didn't even blink twice at seeing Xia in the group, Hermes had brought her which meant her strange feeling of deja vu was right on. If Xia was one of then it would certainly explain why the female felt so familiar earlier. Austin mentioned them being some kind of a cult and her cheeks puffed out as if she took offense, turning to Austin. "We are not a cult you boob!" She wasn't entirely sure what they were except magical warriors that were meant to save the Earth but certainly not a cult. "As a matter of fact-" Trinity drifted off suddenly when a strange chill went up her spine and her face paled a little. For a very brief second she saw Pandora's face filled with wicked delight and as quick as it had come it was gone. Frantically Trinity suddenly started to look around, the look on her face was one of pure terror it was as if she had just seen the devil or something.

Hermes's eyes shot wide when he spotted Trinity drawing close with Austin squirming in his spot. "Oh my god it's Austin." Hermes was something of a fanboy for the male model so when he finally joined the group he just about squealed.

Diana gave Xia a friendly smile and tried her best not to look too sad. Xia in that oufit reminded her so much of her mother that it nearly pained her. She missed her mother and father terribly but she had a job now, a duty to protect and help guide the Senshi. "Thank you. I really love your costume. You, me and Hermes will need to get pictures our costumes all match up."

♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ (¯`v´¯)♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥♥

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Loyal Hunter

User Image

User Image
User Image

Xia's smiled at both Diana and Eden it was strange how easy and comfortable she felt with them. It was like being with old friends she had known for a long time but she didn't know them..did she? “Nice to meet you Eden. Nice to see you again Trinity.” Xia briefly glanced at Austin the distaste obvious in her state, she knew all about him and his pompous attitude. When Diana mentioned pictures she nodded quickly in agreement and quickly pulled out her phone the group was perfect.“Yes let's do that! This would be an excellent picture for my website-” Xia stopped when Trinity became alarmed the look of terror on her face made her...protective for some reason. “What's the matter?”

Damien grinned at Zephyra and took her by the hand ignoring the irritated look Ariel was shooting them she didn't seem to like the little girl much. “Burgers and fried it is little lady.” Leading Zephyra to the food court he found a place that served what she looking for and took them to it, letting the little girl place her order. He ended up getting a simple cheeseburger and coke with fries for himself, paid for the meal and found an empty table. “So are you going to tell me your name little one?”

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Interesting Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
x
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Zephyra smiled brightly at Damien and held his hand tightly afraid to lose him as she practically skipped with him to the food court. Humming as she went she hugged her dolls to her with her free hand and patiently waited in line once the reached the burger place. Zephyra ended up ordering a bacon cheeseburger, a strawberry milkshake and fries. Damien found a table for them to sit at and she climbed into the seat and wasted little time biting into the delicious burger. "My name is Zephyra." She replied happily and stuffed a french fry into her mouth.

Austin was actually relieved he had seen his fair share of nutters and sometimes his fangirls went through great lengths just to get him alone. The red headed woman who called herself Eden was familiar to him, then again so was the whole group they were with and it was starting to bug him a little. When Trinity's cheeks puffed out and she insisted they were not a cult he couldn't help but smile a little, she was adorable really. "My apologies--is she alright?!" Austin said in alarm to Trinity's sudden change in demeanor, it was as she had just seen a ghost or something.

User Image

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

User ImageUser Image
THE WORLD IS BROKEN
AND HALOS FAIL TO GLISTEN
YOU TRY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
BUT NO ONE WANTS TO L I S T E N

Cordelia's father eye twitched at Gabriel and his antics however he was more afraid of his wife then he was the tall teen so he shot him a glare and cleared his throat.

"Don't you think it's bit soon to be rushing into a relationship with a boy you barely know?"

To be honest she wasn't quite sure what was going on between her and Gabriel outside the whole destined to be together thing. Not that she minded she was drawn to Gabe it was like gravity between the two of them. However she really did not know a thing about him other then his love for dark chocolate and him being her Knight. "Dad-"

"Honey..SHUT UP!"

Her mother finally snapped causing the male to shrink in his chair and stare over at his wife as if a demon had just possessed her. For now it was clear Gabriel had won and he certainly wasn't going to test his wife's patience. Cordelia stared at her mother for a moment who was merely smiling sweetly at her and gave her a wink. Deciding to ease the tension she looked over to Gabriel and playfully stuck her tongue at him. "You totally stole it."

TIME STANDS STILL
BEAUTY IN ALL SHE IS
I WILL BE B R A V E

OOC: SONG: OUTFIT:

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User ImageUser Image

The voices around Trinity sounded muffled and distant like she some kind of far off daze that couldn't seem to pull herself out of. "She's here.." She mumbled frantically unable to focus until Eden gripped her arm tightly snapping her out of it. "I..I don't..I didn't see where. I just saw her face!" Trinity said in despair looking down at Diana who suddenly took off running shouting behind her. Anna inquired about Liraz and Trinity looked over to her. "She said she was going to get something to eat.."

"I know where she is! I can feel Liraz hurry!"

"Diana wait!" Trinity said in alarm grabbing her dress to hold it up from the ground so she could run after her worried for her small guardian. Her hand slipped into the breast of her dress and she pulled out her locket clutching it tightly in her hand as she ran.

"I'll lick your bones clean of your flesh!"

Diana heard the voice when she finally reached the hallway and quickly switched to kitten form and charged forward. Growling furiously she propelled herself from the ground and surprisingly enough landed right on Pandora's face. Razor sharp cat nails protruded out and clutched to her face before back legs starting to kick furiously like some kind of pissed off rabbit that was clawing at her face.

Stephan was a bit alarmed when he suddenly saw Alex take off and then Diana and Trinity his eyes narrowing suspiciously. Quickly following the running group he nearly charged in after Diana but stopped when something caught his attention. There was a bit of smoking still lingering in a room from the last blast and while Diana had the general successfully distracted Stephan quickly ran over towards and saw Liraz. He certainly didn't like the girl in fact they were probably sworn enemies but the Knight in him wanted to protect her. Gently rolling her on to her back Stephan gently patted at her face. "Liraz? Come on woman, wake up!"

Trinity skidded to a stop before they reached the room whispering furiously at Diana who had darted off ahead. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Stephan dart off and duck into a room for gods know what but for now she needed to focus. Holding onto her locket she took a deep breath, it was the third encounter with Pandora and she was still scared shitless. "Supreme Moon Power!" Trinity quickly transformed and then bolted into the room shouting at Pandora. "I'm surprised to see you're still around Panny Tranny!" Smooth Trinity..very smooth..

Loyal Hunter

User Image
User Image
User Image

Xia's eyes went wide when she heard Trinity called the little girl Diana and it certainly did not sound like a cosplay type of deal. "No..friggen..way." She whispered to herself her eyes following the people who ran off completely stunned. Something wasn't quite right here, all of this felt so...familiar to her. Something was pulling at her beckoning her to follow them and biting her lip Xia seemed to think for a moment. "It..it can't be." She said softly and quickly chased after them following them into a hallway shocked at what happened next. Diana transformed into a kitten before her very eyes and Trinity..Trinity had transformed as well but into a Senshi. "Oh my god!" Xia blurted in pure disbelief unable to believe what she was seeing with her own two eyes and if that wasn't startling enough the fact that her earrings were starting to feel warm scared her. Her hands quickly reached up to try and yank the things from her ears but instead they merely rested there.

Xia found herself drifting off into a memory a lost one from her previous life. She and her fellow Senshi were gathered at some kind of ball or a dance and she was wearing a very pretty blue gown. Some of them were paired off and dancing, elegantly moving along the dance floor as she watched with a smile. Then a red headed male approached and extended his hand to her, asking her to dance with him. The memory of herself turned her head away with a scoff and from there it jumped to another one, this one was of her holding the same man, bloody and beaten sobbing at her loss. She instantly recognized the male as Austin, the pompous air-headed male model whom she despised, or did she? Gasping from shock Xia came to, her hands clutching to the sides of her head as the symbol of Mercury started to etch itself on her forehead. "What is going on?! Who am I!?"

Damien gave Zephyra a very friendly smile and watched her eat she was quite adorable. "That is a very pretty name little Zephyra."

Ariel however was very suspicious of this child and there was actually a small ping of jealously even though she had no reason to be jealous. This little girl was just a child but there was something..off about her and she knew she wasn't the only one who felt it. "Zephyra..can I ask you where you got that lovely..doll?" Ariel inquired completely ignoring the irritated glare her boyfriend sent her, she didn't trust this little girl at all.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Interesting Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
x
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Zephyra made sure to swallow her food before thanking Damien continuing to sip at her delicious milkshake that was until Ariel started to prod. The doll version of Pandora was laying in her lap, it was one of her hobbies making dolls. "I made it." She said rather proudly, she had a whole collection of dolls back in her time including ones of the Senshi in this time. Deciding to give the annoying Senshi a taste of her own medicine Zephyra looked back to her plate and picked up a french fry nibbling at it but not before asking a question of her own. "Why would you dye your hair such an ugly green color?" Zephyra knew fully well that Ariel's hair color was oddly naturally but she was being rude!

Austin had a mind to leave these girls were nuts..at least that's what his brain was telling him. His heart was a completely different matter deep down he knew something was horribly wrong and he wouldn't be able to rest easily until he found out why. The small group suddenly took off and despite his better judgement Austin followed them staying a bit behind. As he rounded the corner that led to the hallway he swore he had to have been dreaming. Both Eden and Trinity transformed into Senshi and there was one girl who had a recognizable symbol on her forehead. Turning his head to Eden he heard her call out to her tell her that she was a warrior like them but that was the least distracting thing. The whole hallway reeked of death and corpses were now swarming in and one was darting for Xia. Alarmed the Knight rushed forward and swung his fist with all his might at the corpse, the dreadful thing went soaring into the wall with enough force that the wall actually cracked. "What the hell!?" Looking down at his own hands Austin was stunned, where in the world had that superman like strength come from?!

User Image

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User ImageUser Image

Diana's little hind legs didn't stop kicking furiously until Pandora tore her away from her face and flung her into a wall. There was a harsh thud when the kitten hit the wall with a yelp, luckily Alex caught her before she hit the ground. Looking up she nodded a little she nodded quickly, ignoring the fact that her little kitten foot was in pain. "I'm okay!" When Alex hoisted her to his shoulder she managed to stay there until they found Stephan and Liraz, hoping off his shoulder and once again switching to her human form. The room was a disaster but a faint glimmer caught her attention, it was Liraz's locket! Limping over Diana picked it up and called over to Alex, tossing it to him. "Maybe this will help?"

Stephan was a bit relieved to see Alex perhaps he could bring Liraz around but she looked pretty beat up and for some reason that pissed him off. A sudden roar next to Stephan made him jump back his eye twitching lightly as he stared down the reanimated corpse. "I've played enough Resident Evil to know this is no ******** joke." Stephans form was overtaken by flames and extending his arm to the side called his blade which also came to life with flames. "Alright you stinking zombie, let's see what you're made of!" Charging forward the Knight quickly spun his blade once and swung in a hard and high arch, his blade aiming to decapitate the zombie.

Trinity grimaced at the Zombies and had to resist the urge to gag. "They're about as pretty as the cat scratching post you call your face!" She retorted purposely trying to piss her off, in her confrontations with Pandora before she knew the woman had a short temper and hoped she could use it to her advantage. Reaching a hand up Trinity pulled her tiara off and balanced it on her fingertips, the weapon starting to glow pink. "Lunar Magic!" Trinity cried out as she reared her hand back and hurled the weapon forward at two of the emerging creatures.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff