Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Phantom

6,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
This idea was made by Princess_Ing and Co-Created by xxMaximum Ride--

User Image

After the events of Chibiterasu and his mother, Nippon was once again in a time of peace and tranquility, the Gods themselves were all finally able to relax and tend to their many children as all of them had either a son or a daughter they held dear to them, all was well.....and peaceful.......or so it seemed.....15 years had passed since the banishment of Akuro and the all dreaded Yami, however Yami has finally taken over again this time using the Captain Waka of the Moon Tribe in order to mindwash the brushstroke gods into doing his bidding. Waka was easily fooled although once he realized it.....it was too late as Yami's dark power had taken him as well. Nippon's lands were drained of the blessings the gods once gave them, Hanagami, destroyed life and plants leaving Nippon to be barren and starving. Nuregami and Moegami, used their powers to flood and drought the forests and oceans, and turn them into Swamps and Deserts. Along with many others all the gods were affected because of Amaterasu and Yumigami, the world itself is in constant Twilight, constant grey. Yomigami, drained the world of the power to rebuild or mend itself so buildings that were once new, now lie in ruins or rubble. Nippon was having its darkest times yet, and the inhabitants blame it all on the gods as it is their fault yes, but uncontrolled. The only ones that believe are very few the small village of Kamiki has even lost hope. Sakuya the guardian spirit of life has blessed the land was Nippon's only hope not just one but all 13 brushstroke children, as they are the only one's that can save the land of Nippon in their darkest of days. However, their journey will be rough and perilous as no one cares about the gods anymore they see them as threats and curses upon the land, many have tried to kill the children thinking because of them, the beloved land is like this. Yami has the upper hand, and nothing can stop him....or will these young masters of the brush prevail and bring the land of Nippon back to peace.

I haz OOC now ^_^

Dedicated Phantom

6,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
~Rules~

1. No Godmodding (Although you play the son or daughter of a god, please limit yourself to what you can do, most likely in this world if you can't do it another brushstroke child will pick it up.)
2. Romance is fine if you want but keep it PG-13
3.; No cursing or swearing, normally I wouldn't mind but I do this one for a good friend if you have a problem with it then tough razz
4. PM all profiles to me or the co-creator of this idea.
5. Please know once the 13 are taken that's it there are no more spots for other brushstroke children.
6. Anyone playing a brushstroke child MUST have a partner of some kind, completely up to you whoever you want it to be, but the children are in training and thus cannot fight alone plus help is always nice.
7. Semi-Literate please (all I am looking for is someone that doesn't post less than a thought in a sentence, one liners are fine sometimes as long as they involve a thought or an action )
8. I cannot stress this enough BE ACTIVE! (Seriously I have seen many good rps die because people aren't active so please if you aren't going to be around, TELL ME or the Co-creator please!)
9. For posting wise with child and partner, Partner is in normal text, Child is in italics or of a different color
10. Any extra characters (people, lesser demons, etc...) can be chosen to be played by any person in the rp meaning say like. a imp is talking smack about your character you play both the imp and your character on that post.
11. If you wish to kill another character you MUST make sure it is first okay with the other player, and next it must be told to me or xxMaximum Ride--.
12; Okay this has been an occuring problem lately, I am fixing it, "CHILD GODS.......CANNOT......HAVE HUMAN FORMS scream , the children are barely learning their brush techniques, how would they know how to morph in a human already! ) simply put NO NO NO NO NO!
13. I can add or remove rules as I see fit
14. Enjoy the rp ^_^

Dedicated Phantom

6,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
~Profiles~

They are now here ^^

~The Story Thus Far......~

Last time, in Okami: the Demise of Faith...

Nuregami has indeed been found out, and the battle against the God Children officially begins! As usual, one of the heirs convinces the troubled parent, this time to end the long drought upon Nippon and save the ocean, but the giant snake will not be swayed easily. She creates a whirlpool, then orders Orochi to poison all the water and seal the dynamo so that the young gods and their friends will not be able to escape.

Annoyed by Kyisha’s shouting, Orochi breaks the water bubble imprisoning her, but because of the toxins, the blind girl had little choice but wait until Nekigami, the one she called upon, to come quickly. Did Kyisha’s prayer reach the ears of the young kitten?

Nekigami has been climbing the walls in order to keep herself hidden, and thanks to her Catcall Rosary, she managed to steal the key off the Naito clone before he got vaporized by a very irate Orochi!

At the abandoned dojo, the spirits of a ninja, a samurai, and a nobleman of Imperial rank materialize, and forbid Mitsuki entry, but that doesn’t stop the aspiring assassin from fighting them all. Two fighters faded from existence, and the third seriously burned by an arrow from Moegami, allowing Mituski to gather the relics and loot within. Next, two visit Taka Pass, a part of Kazegami’s territory, but neither one could reach the great wind god’s citadel, the Shrine of the Winds, with all the typhoon-strength gales in constant motion. The wandering Spider Queen, who appeared after Moegami and the young assassin took their leave, also was unable to advance.

Nuregami’s orb has started cracking, because Osamu managed to toss a shell at it, and with help from Kouma’s wind abilities! The two continue to throw shell objects and shark teeth to further weaken the thing. Inazuma the Poncle managed to toss a mussel shell that the young samurai had dropped earlier, and Koushou some shards from a broken clay bowl…But are those really the only means of offense the young gods have, and will it be enough the defeat the snake?

Haruna’s group finally leave the home of Madame Fawn and quickly head for the Five Story Pagoda, for there is a mighty thunderstorm brewing.

The real Naito and Oki uncover a secret room in Sage Shrine, and then another room, where they came upon an old box. Because Oki was too corrupted to lay a hand upon it, only Naito could remove the powerful seal and retrieve…a glowing ball? A crystal ball of sorts…The big question is what use could the two make of it?

Soon enough, Nekigami discovers the room where Kyisha is held captive, using the key to unlock the door and carry her back to Kouma and her company.

Moegami and Mitsuki arrive in Kusa Village, where they confront Princess Fuse, who has started a Faith Rebellion.

Waka finally goes to check on Mitsuki, but all he finds among the study material in the room was an open window and a red feather, supposedly from a certain fire god. He prepares a meal for Amaterasu and himself, then informs of the former benevolent sun god that the assassin has spirited away with Moegami. Concerned that the girl had gone away to prove Orochi wrong, he asks for Ammy’s consent to pursue them. Will Ammy grant the request, or deny it?

(This Summary was made, and the following will be made by ToraHiroba)

Dedicated Phantom

6,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
~Profile Skeleton~

Child of the Gods:
Name:
Son/Daughter of:
Animal:
Weapon Used:
Special Qualities (only after Brushstroke Abiltiy acquired, meaning after child restores its parent back to normal)
Fears:
Description/Picture:
Partner:

Partner to the Child:
Name:
Weapon Used:
Race:
Accessories: (Things to help out the Child, like Prayer Slips for exorcism, or wings for Flight etc.)
Fears:
Bio:
Description/Picture:
Partner to:

Gods and Demons:
No profile needed, but stick to their normal powers, except Ammy as she is a master of all (but also the last God to fight

Other:
Name:
Weapons:
Special Qualities:
Race:
Side (mostly light or dark pretty much or neutral):
Fears:
Description/Picture:

Dedicated Phantom

6,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
~The Land of Nippon~

User Image

Some things have been changed because of the God's destruction
Agata Forest- Nuregami has flooded it is now a big swamp filled area
Ryoshima Coast- (both N. and S. ) one word desert......that's all it is as far as the eye can see it is a neverending sea of sand and rock
Kamui- beyond cold now, the northern lands are now so cold they are inhabitable no one can step foot up there without turning to Ice in a matter of minutes
Taka Pass- Under the wind god's domain, Taka Pass is a valley for tornadoes and hurricanes and things of the like, it is battered and barren as much of the rest of the land, anyone who walks this pass though now has the chance of being carried away by Kazegami's powerful winds
Temples and Catcall Tower- Ruined and Torn down because of the forces of fire, water, lightning, and wind, nothing could stop this from happening
Ark of Yamato- This is now the flying fortress of the Captain Waka, as from here he watches Nippon like a hawk making sure the gods wreak havoc and don't get out of line.
Shinshu Plains and Kamiki Village: These once majestic and lush fields of green and the birth of the Konohana, now lay dead the trees withered, the grass black.......as Shinshu Wasteland just sits and decays more and more.
Celestial Plain-you'll just have to wait for that huh..... razz

Dedicated Phantom

6,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Whitelist

1. Maximum Ride (for helping me with the idea of making this)
2. Dark Megaera (for helping me advertise the rp)
3. organizationXV (for making me an amazing post format and for being a good rper, and notifying me on her disappearances smile )
4. Koori Kitsune (even though she isn't in the rp perse, but she is willing to contribute art to this rp for anyone that's asks for it she's a wonderful person heart )
5.ToraHiroba: for being very attentive in the rp, and knowing exactly what is going on and where everyone is at any given moment smile

~~~Open~~~

~Blacklist~

1. Ven Kainz (for godmodding, being ridiculously inactive, and treating me like garbage after I gave him many chances)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dedicated Phantom

6,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
~~~Capt. Waka~~~

~I am the Leader of the Moon Tribe~

Waka watched from the bow of the Ark of Yamato as he flew over the barren land of Ryoshima now, "Ah.....yes this was once an ocean of crystal blue water I believe but now thanks to Nuregami, this sea of Ryoshima is nothing more than a giant sand dune.....well let's stir up a little more trouble shall we Macherie? Orochi....listen and listen well there is a brushstroke child near I can sense it, I wish for you to find this child but do not harm it or the person that accompanies it, I want you to make the pathetic humans around them hate and banish the god child and its pathetic excuse for a partner, out of the city. After that, the blistering heat of nature shall eliminate it do you understand?" Waka said as he looked at the human Orochi standing next to him on the Ark while he played a tune on his flute.

~My might is stronger than any human or god can compare~

~~~Kyisha and Neki~~~

~Be it rain or snow, fire or ice, life or death~

Down deep in Taka Pass, lies the small village of Kusa as a crying girl sits on a stand as she looks at the village butcher as he held a cat clutched in his hands, this young girl was named Kyisha Fuse, she was looking at the fate of her pet and best friend Nekigami, who was one of the brushstroke children though she didn't know that. She sobbed for hours on in as the butcher went on, and on about how this pure white cat was a curse of the gods brought upon this world she watched until the butcher picked up his knife and then......"NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS, this cat is my pet....my.....my.....my only friend, mother please stop him make him stop! " Kyisha cried as her mother replied, "I.....I.....I'm sorry Kyisha but if I would have known this from the beginning I would have never brought this god child into the village, the gods are a curse as they have caused this trouble, and I agree with Mr. Takenashi this animal must be.........killed." Princess Fuse said almost without remorse, Kyisha screamed....." MOTHER! How.....how could you say that, you know as well as I do that the stories of the deeds Amaterasu has done for you and everyone in this village are true, and yet you believe that this is all the gods fault, something wicked is stirring in our world and I know it, and I am leaving to found out what it is!" Kyisha said, Princess Fuse and everyone gasped as Kyisha stood up to the butcher and yanked Nekigami away from him, and began walking away, Princess Fuse stuttered and cried but she had no choice, "Daughter of mine, if you side with that.....that.......monster of a child I have no choice but to banish you from this village, as soon as you leave these gates you are exiled!" Princess Fuse said in tears as her five dogs began to bark and whimper, Kyisha paused for a moment as she looked back she said, "Mother, you are no mother of mine, you have changed the people's hearts have poisoned you! You blame the gods for this and yet there's something more something you can't see! I feel it I know there is something else, fine banish me, I don't care for you are no mother of mine you are the monster thinking taking a innocent cat's life will solve your problems, I won't have it, I'll find someone who cares and will help me find the truth, because your truth is a lie! " Kyisha cried as she stormed out of the gates into the windy Taka Pass. There was a long drawn pause in Kusa Village, as Princess Fuse's tears were all that could be heard as they hit the ground.

~I will see to it nothing, I mean nothing will separate us~

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
"Lets cause come choas...."

User Image

Nami

Nami walks down a dirt path road with a wheat in his mouth. he hums a tune he heard from the other town he was at before he destroyed it. He was in a good mood and didnt feel like doing any more killing. What a day to do nothing but take a nap. He calls up a wind to pick him up and land him on a large branch. He closes his eyes and takes his peaceful nap.

"....and see the humans scream in fear"

Gurunjiru's Widow

Demonic Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Orochi
User ImageUser Image
Orochi was looking out at the barren wasteland that was below them as Waka spoke on. He grinned at the thought of ruining a bratty god's day as he listened to his next orders, though he didn't particularly like having to take orders from one such as Waka. As the Moon tribe man played his little instrument, Orochi simply turned almost grudging by him and stood on the edge of the ark. "Understood perfectly. No need to repeat yourself. I would be my ultimate pleasure to destroy the lives of those I loath" he said menacingly to him. His breath seemed to turn red and smoke-like as it left his mouth along with the word. Orochi turned to look down, evil intent burning in his eyes. With that, he leaped off the ark, from a height any mortal would've died from.

Not but moments later, Orochi's feet smashed into the ground. He stepped out of the deep impressions his feet made in the dry, arid ground of what once was the shore of Ryoshima's south coast. He looked about. To the farther south, he saw the remnants of an old ship, now dull and covered with the new desert sand. To the north, he saw the long dock that was eroded by the desert winds. More to the east, Orochi could smell mortals and their sorrow. He turned to the east toward what long ago was the great capital of Sei-an.

Dark and pitiful landscape had taken Sei-an. The house were old and worn out. The trees were shriveled up, even the sakura trees that had protected the city from evil forces from before the gods' descent. The citizens looked miserable themselves, seeming sad or angry at the world around them. Some clinging to life, and other wishing for death. Orochi gazed at all this in a sadistic state of mind. He strode into the city, wearing a regular mortal's clothes, a elegant black kimono with a dark red pattern sewn in and straw sandals. Now all there was to do was stir rumors about there being a god child in the vicinity, and that would surely stir up enough unrest among them. And with that he began to converse with the troubled citizens, making them believe those troubles would end once they found the cursed god child.

Beloved Nerd

12,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
((Edited slightly. I forgot it's Koshou who's scared of cliffs, not Hetana))

User Image

Hetana stared at the trap with a keen determination. As she scanned it over she could tell, it was nothign but ordinary. I simple spring mechanism with a sensitive panel in which a small piece of bread was placed. Hetana sniffed at the chunk, careful not to accidently lose a whisker. A day or so old, not too bad. Still held a bit of fresh scent. Nothing like when it was baking, but still wonderous in its own way. Hetana pulled her head over her shoulder, grabbing the hilt of her Toothpick Glaive in her mouth. With a jerky movement she poked at the bread, quickly pulling back as she waited for the trap to engage. Nobody could see her right now, but if they could it would just look like she was having a spasm. Hetana gave a sheepish grin as the trap suddenly snapped, brushing her face with a small burst of air. She skewered the bread on the glaive before skuttling away, before someone came to check. The neighbors of Yama's restaurant weren't too fond of mice, especially white ones like herself. Hetana of course knew the reason why. It was a good thing Koshou kept her hidden.

Hetana waited until she was safely back at Yama's before pulling the bread off the Toothpick Glaive with a paw and sliding the tiny divine sword back into its sheath. It was nothing compared to Tachigami's. Maybe someday... Hetana shook her head and nibbled on the bread, peering through a crack as Koshou worked tirelessly on a new dish. Things had gotten a lot more creative around here, as ingredients became more and more scarce. Though Koshou and her father... they always made the tastiest of things. Hetana loved to smell their cooking.

It wasn't too long after that Koshou finished the dish, giving her pinwheel a lucky spin before topping on the garnish. Beautiful work as always. Koshou had quite the talent in this whole chef business. Wouldn't be too long before she was up to her father's calibre. Hetana snuck back into Koshou's room, knowing the little chef would be coming to check on her. Sure enough, she had just gotten in when the girl popped through the curtain like door. "Hetana!" she said excitedly, nearly shouting but keeping her voice low enough so as not to worry her father, "Father's sending me to look for a mushroom in Taka Pass, any kind he said. Wanna come?" Hetana didn't even have to squeak before Koshou picked her up and set her in her apron pocket. "Of course you do! Am I right?" Hetana smiled kindly at the girl, strange to see on the face of a mouse. The apron pocket was of good size, large enough for both Hetana and the spices Koshou carried around. Hetana got a good view over the top, and could duck down and blend with the seasonings when someone was near.

Koshou headed hastily to the gate out of the city, having to almost sneak her way past the guards. It wasn't exactly a good thing for a little girl to be heading out by herself nowadays. Yama only allowed it because Koshou had done so many times in the past. She already knew were all the spots normally were. Ryoshima was of course a barren desert, wasteland, whichever word struck your fancy for just plain awful. Koshou briefly remembered the sea, she had seen it when she was a toddler. It gone now. Just sand and rock and more sand. Saltwater fish were pretty much extinct anymore, only smaller freshwater fish could even be attempted to be raised. Not that Koshou enjoyed that, raising them just for food. Though there wasn't much choice with the limited supplies. You take what you can get.

Koshou snuck along the coast, staying close to the rock face and as far from open space as possible. Who knew what was roaming out there. It was a whole heck of a lot safer if she stayed covered. It wasn't too long before she reached the city checkpoint into Taka Pass. The bridge was destroyed, the river below non-existant. The only way to cross now was the climb down the slope and back up on the other side. Koshou took a deep breath out of nervousness. This was always her least favorite part, the thought of plummeting from the rock face into the dried up, unforgiving bank. She could hit rocks on the way down, end up jack-knifed on a boulder at the bottom... Hetana climbed up the apron, nuzzling Koshou's neck as a way to tell her it was alright. Koushou gulped and began climbing down, moving slow and keeping a steady hand. It wasn't that far a drop, really, but without the river to break the fall it could definitly cause some damage if one were to slip.

The overall treck took about a half hour. Koshou continued to slink along the rocks, heading to the opening of Taka Pass. The pinwheel in her hair began to spin gently as the first of the winds began to filter through. Koshou liked the wind, but you had to be careful out here. Koshou entered the pass with caution, eyes out for any signs of harsher winds or even twisters in some occasions. With a coast clear she dashed to a small cave, obstructed from the winds by thick plantlife, both dead and alive. She found things growing here from time to time, and it was always the first place to check. To her luck she found a couple small mushrooms. Just what she needed. She stuck them into her pocket. Hetana sniffed them a bit, pulling her head back at the stench. They weren't exactly the best quality, but they were edible, and with Koshou and Yama's skill they'd turn out delicous.

Koshou poked her upper half out of the dense plant material, glancing around as she again checked the winds, her pinwheel spinning almost as an indication. It really came in handy around this part of Nippon.

ʞ ϕ ϛ ҕ ѳ ʉ

Ѧ η ɗ

H ϵ ȶ ɑ ɳ ɐ

✖ ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· ✖ ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· ✖

((I took the honor of uploading that picture myself. :3 Getting a face shot was difficult. The post style is under construction so it'll change a time or two.))

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
"Lets cause come chaos...."

User Image

Nami

Nami senses something wrong but he thought of going to the sea. he calls the winds and goes to the sea. once he arrives their he sat on the beach and just stared at the water.

Dedicated Phantom

6,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
~~~Kyisha and Neki~~~

~Be it rain or snow, fire or ice, life or death~

Kyisha sobbed as the wind whipped against her face she was only 9 after all, Kazegami's powerful gusts were enough to make the girl airborne almost, she looked at her home and sighed, Nekigami mewled, as she smiled and put her on her shoulders as she headed towards the whipping winds, she passed a man by a pond and her eyes saw him differently, not as a man but as a demonic horse with wings, she saw through her eyes the real and the spirit world together as one, everything that one world could see, she could see that, and as the people of Nippon called "the Spirit Realm" as well, she glared as she spoke, "O' mighty demon of the winds you cannot hide from me I can see you for what you are....." Kyisha said as she drew her Chakam Discs, "Now leave before I banish you from whence you came!" Kyisha said as she got in a battle ready position but sighed as she saw he whisk away in a mighty tornado, that knocked her away, she groaned in pain as she hit her head rather hard on a rock, she whimpered in pain, until she heard a scared meow, she looked up to find Neki in a tree, Kyisha gasped, "Oooh.....don't worry Neki I'll get you down.". Kyisha said but to her surprise the cat merely walked down the tree trunk mewling as she rubbed against Kyisha's foot, she was in awe, "How'd you do that?!" Kyisha said as she picked the cat up and pet her.

~I will see to it nothing, I mean nothing will separate us~

(I'm gonna call it a night guys I got up like super early and I didn't go to bed till super late so I'm like running on like 5 hours of sleep razz )

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
"Lets cause come chaos...."

User Image

Nami

Nami looked at the child and made a small tornado to make the girl go away. he knew she could see his true self but he really didnt feel like fighting. Leave me child. I am in no mood of fighting you.

Gurunjiru's Widow

Demonic Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Sunekugami & Kaito
User ImageUser Image
Kaito gazed out into the desert, vast and dull and gold. He could barely remember any time that it used to be instead a vast, blue, vivid sea. Lying back on the rock he rested on, he thought about the small white snake he had found not but a couple months ago. He looked to his side, and there she was basking in dull sun. He reached out his finger and stroked the snakes head. "Hm, I still wonder about you, Sunekugami," he said to her. The little serpent lifted her head up slightly, like she knew he was speaking to her. Kaito had chosen that name for her as it seemed the best suited, but he wasn't sure why except that it was because it was an unusual name for an unusual snake.
He pulled his arms back behind his head and rested on them, thinking of the past by the pond. He remembers that pond well as it was where he first found her, but its dried up now. Strange how it was the only large bit of water that was left in this area, and it was only after he and his new friend left that it finally dried up.
"Okay, that's it." Kaito jumped up from his sleeping position and stretched out his arms. "That was a nice little nap, eh, Sune-ku?" He smiled down at the snake, Sunekugami seeming to smile back at him. Kaito picked up his bow and arrow bag, strapped them both to his back, and grabbed his bag from the ground next to the rock. After he had shaken the sand off, Sunekugami leaped into the bag. 'I have no clue where to go now. I'm still so close to home!' he thought to himself. "Gahh, this is taking so long! I should've seen the entire world by now!" he shouted out loud. Frustrated, Kaito stopped for a moment to think to himself again. He wanted to travel the world like his father did, honing his skills as an archer. But the journey seems a lot longer than he expected. How did his father do this without freaking out like him? Perhaps because his father was much older when he traveled? Kaito hated to agree with that theory. He hated how people underestimated him because of his age. He was an excellent archer, he would often remind himself. And to prove it, he'd shoot an arrow at the first target he could find that was a challenge. Though he'd always make an excuse if he did miss, like the wind changed suddenly, or his armed cramped up.
Kaito put all those thoughts away for the time being and thought of where to go next. He was still stuck roaming Nothern Ryoshima. He just sighed a bit and looked down to see Sunekugami staring at him. With that, he finally made up his mind to wing it and headed back south toward the border gate.

Desirable Star

Ч Ѧ Ӎ Ȋ

User Image User Image User Image

Can't you see that there's a D E M O N inside of me?
Frightening, crawling from the R E A L M S of my darkness
Can't you see that there's a dark L O R D inside of me?
Calling out V E R M I L L I O N Carousel

Hush, the Emperor of Everlasting Darkness speaks.....

[E-eh? Why didn't anyone tell me this rp was open?! So who's with who so far?]

Slowly, Yami shifted from his true form to his human form and landed lightly onto the ground. If his aura wasn't so heavy and tainted with darkness, he would have looked graceful.
"Finally, a body to call my own....no pestering gods to stand in my way..."
Standing up straight, he was in the Ark of Yamato as he made his way slowly through the ship "How goes my conquest?" he asked Waka as he approached the bow of the ship, his voice deep and smooth, able to convince anyone that he's harmless. Looking out at the torn apart land all around, he frowned. No, this was not enough. He was a monster after all. Nothing was ever enough. His heart and soul, if he had one, would have craved destruction. His body longed to kill something. And his mind thirsted for blood. Yami was impressed that few still chose to live in such a forbidding land. Have they not been warned? No matter, more fun for him.

So why? Why would he do such a thing? Perhaps it was because he was sealed for so long with only anger, it was only natural for that anger to build up. Then the gods came along, and crushed him just when he was at the peak of his powers. They thought he was gone. How horribly wrong they were. So much sin were still in the world. Hate was around every corner. The suffering and pain never ended. That was the reason for his 'rebirth'. The first thing he did was gain control of their once-proud Captain Waka. Yes, he was strong. Very strong indeed. His skills would be most benefitial to his rule. Of course, he must take careful steps in his plan, he had to get rid of Amaterasu and the other annoying gods. Amaterasu....the very bane to his existance. She was the reason for his first destruction. But first, he would make her suffer. He would make them all suffer how he had suffered. They all deserved to feel his pain.

Of course, it seemed he might have underestimated them. They had children, which amused him. He could crush them as easily, break down their hope, destroy their faith, and anniahlate all threat. So why didn't he? Perhaps because they amused him to the point that he let them live, just so he can toy with them. Then....then he'll crush them just like the rest. Or if he got bored, he could always just kill them.

[This is my first time rp-ing as a bad guy, so bear with me >_<]

You may speak now.

Under the realms, I call forth your D O O M from right here
Get ready, be prepared for your worst N I G H T M A R E S now
Can't you see that there's a dark L O R D inside of me?
Breaking and shredding your H E A R T in two pieces now.

User Image User Image User Image

[Lyrics: Vermillion Carousel by azureXtwilight-rllz on deviantart
Layout by organizationXV]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out