Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Friend

User Image▀▄▀▀▄▀okémoɳ ole-lay▀▄▀▀▄▀User Image

Open!

Hello, and welcome to Ⓟokémoɳ Ⓡole Ⓟlay. I hope you all enjoy playing.

SETTING
The region is Kalos, a beautiful country with vast mountain ranges and sandy beaches. Cafés on each corner in Lumoise City. Forests and caves scatter the land with the history of thousands of years. Home of the pure and delicate Fairy type. This would be approximately a year after the death of Lysandre and the dismantlement of Team Flare. Though remnants of the rag-tag group still linger. Some of the clothing and hair styles remain in some fashion industries. The damage done to surrounding areas, Geosenge still in the process of rebuilding, the hole in the center of it still there as a monument to those innocent lives lost. In the rubble of Team Flare, Team Rocket has started to make a foothold in Lumoise City, doing petty thefts and creating a thug base to build up upon. It is in the beginning stages of becoming an organized crime syndicate. Their base being a simple office building to enter, on the edge of Centrico Plaza opposite of the Magenta Plaza. As for the legendary pokémon, Yveltal and Xernas fled the area and refuse to be seen by the human world and hide away in the deepest of forests and caves. Esteemed trainers are now able to use mega stones with the help of Professor Sycamore and Mega Evolution Guru.

User Image

This is pretty much an open role play. As time goes on, and when the new pokémon games come out in November, we'll be adding the Hoenn region.

Tiny Friend

Ɍυℓəs
①☠ No Spam.
②☠ Keep profanity at a minimum.
③☠ Rated PG-17.
④☠ Send your profile to me with the title: "Pokémon".
⑤☠ No txt-talk. Please, use proper grammar and punctuation.
⑥☠ Be nice, please, or don't even bother joining (unless it is apart of your character to be a jerk).
⑦☠ No legendary Pokémon, I mean what would happen if the whole world and its dimensions got knocked out of place because some kid wanted to catch it.
⑧☠ If at all possible, invite your friends! It would be loved if you did.
⑨☠ Three warnings are all you get.
⑩☠ If you battle, do a dice roll on your battle posts to figure out who will be the winner before hand. Highest number is the winner. For pokemon catching, you roll 3 dice and have to get a 10 or more in order to catch it.... but like the higher the level ball, the more dice you can add. A pokeball is 3 dice, a great ball is 4 dice, an ultra ball is 5 dice, etc. But also if a ball is type specific, you can use an extra dice, like a net ball.

Tiny Friend

User Image Profile Skeleton User Image

You can role-play as characters from the game if you want, I'm not restricting those. Example, you can play as Jesse and James from Team rocket, you can play as a gym leader, or even a nurse joy or characters from the games like Gary or silver or something along those lines. The only thing I am restricting is being the champion, just like the legendaries; its no fun with an all powerful person.

[imgleft] -- PICTURE!!!! -- [/imgleft][align=center][size=18][color=lightblue]▇[/color] [color=lightgrey]▇ [color=tomato]▇[/color] ▇[/color][color=orange]☆[/color] (Username)'s Character [color=gold]☆[/color][color=lightgrey]▇ [color=lightskyblue]▇[/color] ▇[/color][color=salmon] ▇[/color][/size][/align]
[b]Ƞame:[/b] character name
[b]Ʌge:[/b] age
[b]§ex:[/b] boy or girl
[b]ρokémon:[/b] , , , ,
[b]βio:[/b] brief of what you are. TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

gaia_angelleft User Image gaia_angelright

Profiles will go here ----> Ⓟokѐmoɳ ⓄⓄⒸ

gaia_angelleft User Image gaia_angelright

Tiny Friend

▇ ▇ ▇ Re-Cap ▇ ▇ ▇
Every five pages I'll post a little bit of a summary

Pages 1-5

All starting out in Lumoise City
User Image Kayla(p.l.a.y.d.o.h) has met Lou(DragonXabwa), they have grouped up with Elliot(p.l.a.y.d.o.h) and Zelda(The TRUE Briazra Sparks). Elliot has already met with Rei(Mouse65), tried to help, but was more worried about an appointment to surprise his sister, Kayla.

User ImageZelda left the party and will come back to the RP later. Suiren(Eri Oana) has posted, she was eating in a small cafe when last posted.

User Image Brandon(sciddles) met up with Elliot, Kayla, and Lou at the Cafe Lysandre. Gale(doramidoro) came in on the scene at the cafe, as well as Cameron(Canada-kunyo). They were all chatting about mega stones as well as trading stories.

User Image Rei was stumbled upon again, loitering in a back-alley in Lumoise City, by Kayden(Zen Leandros). Rei is suffering from a severe burn on his hand, his pokemon pinned him down so that Kayden could take care of him.

User Image Alexander(DragonXabwa) is heading the Kalos branch of Team Rocket, he just recently stole some mega stones/applicators from Professor Sycamore's Lab. He is now at the new TR headquarters, in Cetrico Plaza of Lumoise City, with newest member Willow(Chakolati).

Tiny Friend

Tiny Friend

Tiny Friend

User Image
кɑчℓɑ

Kayla sat in a small bistro chair on the deck of her balcony in her small apartment in the North Boulevard of Lumoise City. Her long brown tresses of hair curling on her shoulders, as she tilted her head to watch the tourists below. Rolling her head on her shoulders to look at her wall clock before heaving a heavy sigh of boredom. "huuuuh? It's only noooooon? uuuughh, lame. Sonata, could you be a dear and turn on the TV?" Kayla called out her unusually colored Gardevoir. "voir." The gardevoir sighed at how lazy her trainer was being, and did as she was bid. In fact all of her pokemon were loose outside their balls, well all the ones that wouldn't tear down the complex. Eevee and Banette cuddled up on the couch as Sonata sat beside them. petting both on the head. "Thank you, let's see what the news has to offer today." Kayla mumbled as she plopped down on the opposite side of them. The impact startling the silver furred Eevee, "Eeev!" it cried at her, before she was able to pet it. "Sorry baby-cakes, I didn't mean to scare you." She apologized as she turned to watch the small TV on the wall. The news flashed on the screen, nothing really out of the ordinary. The weather becoming colder with the Autumn season, but it was still pretty warm. "Well that was boring, let's go out and do something." She suggested to her companions. "Well, lets go to the tower and figure out where to go from there. Ok?" Kayla smiled to them, then returning them to their pokeballs.

Locking up her apartment, Kayla made her way down the stairs to the ground floor all the way from the 7th floor. Granted she is a bit athletic, but even still with the summer heat it bring laziness, and with Fall coming it makes it just as hard to get motivated. "...Ugh, I hate the stairs... but it's the only thing that keeps me in shape." She grumbled to herself as she took the final step down. Going towards the mailboxes, 'Still nothing? What's taking it so long?' She thought locking the small door in the wall. Shuffling through the glass door to the open street, Kayla shielded her eyes from the sun as she looked towards the sky. "Whew... Looks like it's going to be a scorcher today. Not a cloud up there." Talking to herself was normal to her at least, Kayla wasn't much of a people person, as many of her old friends had abandoned her in their haste to join Team Flare. Though, Team Flare has been disbanded months ago. Some still feel the need to go out and cause trouble in the name of Flare. Kayla shook her head trying to disperse the thought, trying to stay focused. She pivoted to make her way to the Prism Tower, stopping to pick up some treats along the way.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Tiny Friend

User Image
кɑчℓɑ

The Prism circle was large enough to enclose the Prism tower, Kayla stopped before entering the circle to let out Sonata. "Ok, Sonata, where are we going?" She asked the blue and white Gardevoir, before shoving a cookie in her mouth and passing one over to Sonata. "Voir, gardevoir voir." Sonata said before taking the cookie and taking a bite. " I agree... even though I can't understand anything you say unless its telepathic." Kayla responded jokingly.

Angelic Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Lou

Lou and Leo, his Growlithe, walked around the center of Lumoise City. "This sure is a big city Leo." He said. "Growlithe"
said in agreement. They stopped in front of a hugh tower, "This is a Gym?" Lou looked confused. "Well good thing we are not into that kind of thing!" he laughed and turn to walk down one of the many road ways. His and Leo stomach growled at the same time, "Well I guess we should get some food!" he laughed and Leo smiled up at him. There was so many places to choose from. They were getting dizzy trying to pick one. They ended up back at the center of city, in front of the tower. Lou was looking at a city map, trying to find someplace to eat, He did not see Leo walk off.

Leo

Leo was tired of looking for food, Lou might not like to talk to people, but he didnt mind, plus he can talk to Pokemon too! He walked around the tower while Lou was getting his bearings with the help of the map. He walked on the grass mostly, he didnt like the pavement as much, but whats a Growlithe to do? he smiled at himself. Then he notice something he never seen before, a blue and white Gardevoir, Thats different, he thought to himself, Leo walked up to it, "Hi I am Leo, You are and intresting color... oh pardon me, I apoligize for my rudeness." Leo then walked around it checking it out. Leo didn't realize he was being rude again, "You know, I have a blue flame! I am different from the others too!" he said with pride.

Lou

"Well my friend what do you say we go here?" he pointed to a spot on the map. When no response came Lou looked around, "Leo? LEO!" in a panic Lou started to run around the tower looking for him, all the while yelling, "LEO!!" he spoted him next to a girl with brown hair and a blue and white Gardevoir, Running up to him, "There you are! You know I hate it when you walk off like that!" Leo looked at Lou, barked, "Lithe" and jumpped up into his arms, "I am sorry, I hope he was not any trouble for you!

Tiny Friend

User Image
кɑчℓɑ

Sonata was suddenly spooked by a small growlithe, "Voi!" She squeaked as she sort of hid behind Kayla. "...Oh Lord. Its just a growlithe, Sonata." Was Kayla's response to her friend's cowardice. Sonata then recongized the growlithe's speech. "Oh, Sorry, it's fine. I just get startle easy. My trainer named Sonata." Sonata replied. Kayla on the other hand notice the panic on a young man's face as he approached and picked up his growlithe. "Ah, don't worry about it. Cookie?" Kayla said, holding out one for him. " This is Sonata, and my name is Kayla. Are you lost?" Questioning him, his green hair wasn't completely abnormal to her, but definitely made it easy for her to guess he wasn't from around here.

DragonXabwa
xXx

User Image
ei avier xxx
Thief / pokemon trainer xx

User Image

User Image
                          "hinder derrrrr" A lone Fletchinder soared through the sky, overlooking the North Boulevard area. Wings stretched out to full length she chirped happily upon feeling the rush of air tickle her feathers. Swooping and gliding this way and that she appeared to simply be out enjoying the day. Though as much as this ember pokemon was in her element she never let her gaze wander away from the city streets for too long. "Fletchiiiiinder!" Quick flap of her wings kept her airborne as she flew from one end of the boulevard to the other and back again. Once in a while it appeared that her aerial pattern circled a few times over a perticular area. To the untrained eye it probably looked like nothing. Yet to anyone who understands and / or has experience with pokemon behaviour know that such actions aren't common for fletchinders.

"Come on kid, don't play dumb with me." "spritzeeeee" Cornered in a dead-end ally a young male with raven black hair and ruby red eyes held a young female trainer pinned up against a wall. Hands concealed by fingerless black gloves (matching the boy's attire except for a white buttoned shirt) grasped the girl by her shoulders. Nearby a large Arcanine, carrying two saddlebags across his shoulders, had a tired looking spritzee pinned face-down under his left paw. "aaaaaarrrrrrr" "zeeeeee" the fairy type pokemon pleaded helplessly. "I saw you walk out of Stone Emporium. No one walks out of that shop empty handed - especially a pokemon trainer," Rei growled with a narrowed glare. "Hand it over or your pokemon might get a little hot under its feathers." "aaaaarrrr" The Arcanine snarled with bursts of embers appearing around his fangs. Ready to use a fire fang attack he waited for his master's command. Thankfully the girl didn't want to get her spritzee hurt and finally handed over a thunder stone as well as a container of pokemon food in exchange for her pokemon's safe return. Handing over the items to Rei he took the items and let the girl go. His fire pokemon followed his lead with a disgusted growl, removing his paw off Spritzee's back. "Get out of here before I change my mind!" Both girl and fairy pokemon didn't have to be told twice and quickly fled from the alley.

Cradling the items in his arms, Rei strutted back over to his pokemon's side. Fate seemed to like them today as his pokemon were going to get at least one meal before bedtime. "See Inuka? A little persistence does go a long way," he gave a cocky smirk while stuffing the items into one of the saddlebags. "That stone could bring us a good price. Maybe we'll get to feast for a week." Inuka gave a delighted nod in agreement and wagged his bushy tail. Ready to continue on their venture the black haired thief reached up to grasp onto Inuka's mane, hoisting himself up onto this pokemon's back. Suddenly a burning pain from his left hand caught him off guard, followed by a muffled curse words under his breath. Cradling his hand against his chest it took a moment for him to regain some of his composure. Inuka peered over his shoulder with a worried look at his master. "I'm fine. Just moved the wrong way that's all," Rei tried to act like nothing happened. "Let's go." The thief rode on his fire pokemon's back as they turned to leave the alley and wander out into the city streets once more. Overhead the Fletchinder spotted her master and teammate emerge out into the open. "hiiinder" she greeted upon swooping down to hover beside this pair.

((Sorry, hope this intro isn't too long. gaia_kittenstar ))

User Image

User Image
A region for us to explore: x
alley >> city streets {north boulevard ~ Lumiose City} x

Getting into trouble with: x
random young girl and her spritzee >> -----x

Battling to the beat: x
Poke' Ball Factory / Kalos Power Plant ~ pokemon X and Y soundtrack
x

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Angelic Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Lou

It took him a little bit to realize that the Kayla was talking to him. "Oh Hi, I am, Um, I am Lou." He turned red while stuttering, "Cookie? No.. No thank you." his stomach growled loudly, "No I am not lost, Its just my first time in the city." He became distracted with the big city agian, "its a bit overwhelming." he smiled at Kayla.

Leo

"See, he doesnt talk to people much," Leo licked Lou's face, "But he is an awesome human." he jumped down and walked up to Kayla and sat down proudly, waiting for a cookie, "He may not want to eat but I sure do!"

Tiny Friend

User Image
кɑчℓɑ

"Fine then, no cookie for you and your audible stomach." Kayla said seeing that the growlithe seemed like he wanted the cookie instead. "Here you go buddy, even if he doesn't want one, you can have some." She knelt down to the growlithe handing it the cookie. Sonata put her hand on Kayla's back, enabling them to communicate telepathically with each other. 'He says that this Lou person isn't much of a people person, but is still a good person.' Sonata thought to Kayla taking her hand away afterwords. Sonata was still facing them with a smile plastered on to her face. "Voir." She said with a nod. Kayla however was still kneeling, the different colored pokeballs caught her eye. Catching herself staring at Lou's groin area she shot straight up. "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare for so long. It's just that those pokeballs are really different. Are they home-made? Lumoise City is pretty big for newcomers, so yes it is overwhelming. What brings you here? Are you on a journey around the world or something? We should get you some food before you pass out or something. Am I talking too fast? Sorry." Kayla spoke quickly as her face flushed red. Kayla was taking a deep breath to compensate. Sonata in turn looked at Leo, "She talks a lot when she's nervous or embarrassed, she also cries when she's angry." Sonata ran her small hand through the sky blue fur/hair on her head. "She's a very emotional girl... and overall she's really bad at poker." Sonata told Leo under the mask of 'gardevoirs'.

{{ It's a great start mouse65, and I thank you for posting. }}

DragonXabwa
xXx

Angelic Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Lou

He did not understand her change in moods, annoyed to embarrassed? Why is she acting so weird? When she spoke about the Poke balls he smiled, if there is anything that can get him talking is Pokémon. With a big smile, "Yes they are homemade! My own design, You see I believe that Pokémon should be able to choose to stay in their Poke balls or not, I never force them back into their Poke balls, unless it is unsafe, Like if I had all of them out right now, that would not be good, when they are together they are a handful, but they also take turns being out, in big cities like this, otherwise they are always out with me!" The black ball with the thundercloud began to shake, Speaking to it, "Sure Lightning, come out," with that an Electabuzz came out without Lou even touching the Poke ball, "This is Lightning, we have been friends since she was an Elekid, and she is super friendly."

Leo

"I can see that, So Lou does not know how to talk, and she talks to much!" he laughed, which to the humans sounded like panting. Queuing in on what was being said, "I like the Poke balls, I never have to stay in it for long." He smiled, "He really does not force us in them, we know when we should stay in the Poke balls if needed." Then Lightning came out of her Poke ball, "Watch out, she likes hugs!" He laughed again knowing what was to come.

Lightning

"OH MY GOODNESS! YOU ARE SO FREAKING CUTE WITH YOUR BLUE COLOR! I NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!" Lightning yelled. She ran over to Sonata and gave her a big hug! "I CAN JUST SQEEZE YOU ALL DAY!!" She laughed.

p.l.a.y.d.o.h

Tiny Friend

User Image
кɑчℓɑ

Kayla wasn't really surprised with pokemon going in and out of their pokeballs. Though it was mostly pokemon with high will power. "Neat an Electabuzz, I have one of those. He's with my brother though. My brother is a breeder and he owns his own ranch in the Hoenn region. Thats where most of my pokemon are anyways." Kayla said to Lou as the electabuzz came out and rushed at Sonata. "DUCK!" Kayla shouted as a psychic blasted emanated from Sonata, forcing those around her at least three feet away, "Voir!" Sonata shrieked as the electabuzz hugged her. "Sorry, she's not the touchy-feely type of pokemon. I've had her since she was in an egg." Kayla explained while she was on the ground. "V-voir, gardevoir..." Sonata stuttered holding her hand to her mouth. "It's ok, Sonata. I think you've had a bit too much excitement to last you the day." Kayla responded reaching for Sonata's healball on her belt. "Sorry, about that...Like I said I scare easy." Sonata apologized to the pokemon and bowed low as Kayla returned Sonata into her pokeball. "She's a bit shy to new people and pokemon when not in the right setting. Its nice to see home-made pokeballs, it's a bit re-freshing, it reminds me of the Johto region's pokeball maker.While I agree that pokemon should be able to choose to be in a pokeball or not, for me its more of protecting them from any sort of danger... like say an over friendly pokemon and she ends up blasting buildings to pieces." Kayla said answering Lou. "Sorry, Lightning, was it? Yes, Sonata's a very shy pokemon, as humans would go, she's a bit of an introvert, but I can have you meet another one of my pokemon." Kayla said smiling at the electabuzz. She grabbed a greatball from her belt calling out a Banette. "This is Banette, she's a bit braver than Sonata" Kayla said introducing her to Lightning. "Banett-ette" She purred holding onto Kayla's leg looking at the electabuzz with curiosity. "So... You scared Sonata didn't you?" Banette said to Lightning with a sigh. "It's too early for this... I'm going back to bed." Banette told them before tapping on and returning to her own pokeball. "She's not much of a daytime pokemon, she prefers to sleep most of the day." Kayla gave a nervous laugh, desperately thinking of some sort of distraction. "Ah! There's a cafe nearby, you're starving, right? Let's get some food. It's my treat."

{{ Sorry it took so long. }}

DragonXabwa
xXx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items