Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'll probably edit Stiles post later. But most likely, unless I get anymore ideas on how to include others, it's going to stay like this. Sorry. Stiles is kind of hard, especially if you're like me. (easily distracted)

User Image

stiles NOTAHERO

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

j
                                        e
                                        e
                                        p
                                        “Not everyone we meet has to be out to kill us.”

Stiles can beg to differ. Everyone they have met HAS been trying to kill them at some point. Hell, since the beginning, someone had it out for them. He’ll admit, the minority of them did become some sort of asset in some way or another but they were literally a threat to their life when they first met. Flaring his nostrils in frustration, the teen scratched the back of his head and was about to recount they said times when ‘not’ everyone was they met was been out to kill them when Scott mentioned a pretty reasonable theory; albeit a bit of an overkill if he did bring a knife, but reasonable none the less.

Stiles gave Scott a dubious look before giving into his logic. He shouldn’t think on an empty stomach. “You’re probably right. But if this turns out to be another Matt situation, I’m so- calling the rights to ‘I told you so.’ for a month. That and I get to have your Marvel Card collection –the ones with the cool holograms on ‘em.” He said, giving him one of his goofy grins in an ‘it-is-settled’ notion.

So it was done and settled, as he turned his attention to Lydia, not soon after the howl that is, as they were getting ready to sit. He then just remembered about Roza and directed his attention back to her but frowned when his eyes met with the inhabited space where she once stood. “Alrighty then, he muttered as his eyes scanned the cafeteria for her. Not a second later, Scott dashed to investigate the howl. Actually, he not only dashed away, but he even gave them that blatant excuse they use on these oblivious mortals. “Did he just ‘excused’ himself from us?” Stiles feigned a shocked look before rolling his eyes and watched as Scott disappeared within the mess of people and around the corner. Well, that was both rude –and insulting because, really, Stiles started the whole bathroom excuse bit, or Scott really felt like the howl was one of a threat to keep them out of it.

Shrugging, Stiles returned his stare to Lydia, who although still very beautiful, looked quite forlorn and troubled. He already voiced his interest, so he was just waiting for her to open up. And when she did, well, it wasn’t a wise thing to put a whole sporkfull of grub into his mouth. Stiles coughed, choking on the food as he looked back up to her. “Are you sure? I mean, he isn’t like walking in the halls right now is he? Or are you talking about the whole hallucinating young Peter thing you told us about? Are you seeing him right now? In here? What is he saying?”

He was so engrossed in his questioning that his hunger and tray full of food long forgotten. He tuned out all the chattering and gabbing the other kids were spewing around them as he stared at the strawberry blonde in front of him. He observed her closely, his attention focused solely on her. By the sheer force she used when stabbing her salad, she was obviously frustrated and distressed. Not to mention, when she looked up at him with her big brown hazel eyes with such sadness, he felt his adrenaline die down. Reaching across the table, he laid a hand on top of hers and smiled.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I'm sure it's just because you're super new powers are telling you that he'll be dying sometime soon." Maybe this time he'll stay dead. "And if that's not the case, then you can use your mighty voice and knock him down on his knees. I'm sure that will stop him dead in his tracks. Plus, if we're lucky, you can make his brain explode. Which reminds me -we should invest in earplugs for Scott and company."

Honestly, he wouldn't want to be there when it happens because he's seen movies and brain goop on his person is a big a** no-no. Talk about gross, vomit, puke, hurl. Oh god, he imagined it. He imagined it! Ah-! Mental scarring. Well, Peter can scar you just by looking at him, so no surprise there.

"I'm sure Scott went to investigate who that howl was from. We can go after him if you like."

Stiles head shot up, remembering his best friend. "That's right, Scott! I forgot." Sorry Scotty, but Lydia with Peter hallucinations took precedence. "You don't think you seeing Peter again all of a sudden has anything to do with the howl, right?" Honestly, it was a good question. Last time she saw Peter, she poisoned everyone and resurrected the guy, so what if this was a sign he was up to something again? He'll have to take out his handy dandy notebook and find out. The teen took the offered sweet and stared at it, exaggeratedly frowning at her, "I'm not going to start hallucinating again, am I?" he asked, though not at all serious as he winked at her and stuffed the Reeses into his mouth before picking up his tray and throwing it in the trash. It wasn't even edible in the first place, so he didn't feel bad about it much. Although there are starving children around the world and technically, this was still good enough not to kill you, so shame on them for wasting such food.

It is about time he starts petitioning for some real grub though, like curly fries. "Shall we go and bail out Scott before someone dies? Although, seeing as you haven't shattered any windows yet, there's a good chance that we might get through this day without shedding -ha! get it shedding...Sorry, not funny- uh...without bloodshed. Yeah, shall we go?."
j
e
e
p

I'm gonna brake off an extra large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe
I'm gonna brake off an extra large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe
and shove it up your freakin' -

User Image

X XHAVE YOU ANY IDEA !
                                        X X XWHAT IT WAS LIKE xxx WHAT IT WAS LIKE xxx WHAT IT WAS LIKExxx WHAT IT WAS LIKE
                              NONE OF YOU WERE DOING ANYTHING XCORAXXHALE

There were many things Cora found strange about other packs. Honestly, she has done her fair share of traveling as an Omega for years. Each one was entirely different, with little to no common traits. Some were more strict, others easygoing, and in one case, completely disorganized. Perhaps it was an Omega thing but none of them really felt like home. Although, who can feel at home when all you got was sneers, and upturned noses. You were on the bottom of the food chain, the lowest of the low, and you had rarely any say in pack matters. It was easier to steer clear from other packs, but even so more dangerous when it came to protection against hunters. Besides, it does get lonely after a while. However, the Stolk pack...they had an unusual greeting style. It made both Hales, and she's sure Derek would agree with her, quite uneasy for a number of weeks. It was quite a large pack. In fact, she doubts she'll ever get accustomed to it.

Clearing her throat, Cora turned away in disgust momentarily, her anger quickly subsided and quelled in an instant. Although, perhaps she should not have reacted rashly when it came to his stupid statement about that fire bit. Naturally, they had avenged their family with the blonde's death, but it is still a rather touchy subject to her. Least she didn't actually attacked him, which he should actually be grateful. Kicking a thick stick out of her way, Cora crossed her arms against her chest and looked back at the two uninterested as the male flirted with Loranna. The young girl tried to keep her disgust from the scene from showing on her features as she glowered a bit. It almost got to the point where she can feel bile rise to her throat. When all of a sudden his attention whipped back to her, she again in turn, revealed her sharp claws -gleaming and ready to play.

Cora exhaled, rolling her eyes as he worked his way through his monologue he was so obviously getting to. It wasn't until he confessed he can hear every thought that she quickly became curious again. Curious and cautious. At the mention of Derek, she released a warning growl, feeling uncharacteristically threatened all of a sudden. "And here you call yourself a gentlemen. Hasn't anyone ever told you eavesdropping is rude." she let out, smiling mockingly at him, all the while concentrating on actually burning a hole through his smug little head. "I say we kill him."

Quotable Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
User ImageUser Image
                                  Outside Beacon Hill's High School

"I did just come back from the jungles and you are a sight for my sore eyes," Geoffrey said as finished off the cookie.

Loranna smiled and did a mock curtsy to the man. It wasn't that she was insecure to need the compliments, they just felt nice. Besides if he liked her in her jogging outfit (albeit the jacket was unzipped) then he wouldn't be able to comprehend when she actually dressed to flatter herself.

"Now, now my dear. We're kissing and we're not even at the first date? I am a man of... wild desires, don't get me wrong, but I'm also a gentleman. Next time you wish to kiss, let me take you on a romantic dinner, hm? Or would a hunt in the night be more suiting for an Alpha such as yourself?"

"So you do know something about something," Loranna said with a teasing grin in place.

Inside, however, she was already trying to figure out just how he found out. Who, what, where, when and why. She might have been playful to a fault but she was used to having to think about the safety of her pack. And that meant judging incomers and outsiders quickly. Even if that meant she had to be judgemental and wrong - better safe and alive than to be miss popular. That was a lesson she'd learned the hard way a long time ago. And it wasn't one she wanted to repeat. Ever.

"Are you certain that I cannot steal just one sandwich from your pack? They smell so good."

Casting her eyes down to the sandwiches and cookies, Loranna spoke up before looking back to Geoffrey. "I don't know how many are going to show up. So you'll just have to wait your turn. And somehow judging from your expression you're not told that you need to wait too often are you?"

it's okay, she wasn't good at waiting for her turn either. In fact she pretty much ruled at having others give her a turn quicker. Or barging right in usually worked too. Which was pretty counter-intuitive with making safe judgments but everyone had to have a little contradiction in their life didn't they?

"You're a very rude young lady and you've got a poor temper to boot. Don't you think me a stupid man my dear. I always know exactly what I get into. I can hear every thought my dear. I know Loranna kissed me to get my scent and she was thinking about how quick and clean her cut to my spinal cord would be and how handsome she thinks I am and as for you Cora... Whose this Derek? Brother? Oh yes. I heard you both speaking of a brother. I assume Derek is Scott's friend and I assume this is the same Scott whom I teach. He's a werewolf too? Explains the scent. Good to know that one of the students I know will be misbehaving the most will have someone to keep him in check with his... youthful endeavors. Does Derek also have a poor temper like you? I suppose I'll find out. I think I heard something about him being a dozen blocks away...."

Heightened sense of smell huh? Potentially heightened hearing too, or at least sensitive in comparison to the average human. Plus he had telepathy too. Which meant that if he ended up a threat they were going to have to react instead of think. Plan making would be useless they'd just have to...well, let the animal take over basically. Loranna eyed Geoffrey as he talked knowing that if he knew all of that he'd already catch wind of the fact that she was plotting his death if he ended up being a threat to her and hers. He couldn't claim she wasn't an honest woman with her intentions at least.

"And here you call yourself a gentlemen. Hasn't anyone ever told you eavesdropping is rude. I say we kill him."

Loranna shrugged lightly. The thought had crossed her mind, obviously. But so had his face, the food, the alpha who wasn't showing up...and so many other things.

"Telepaths aren't exactly what you'd call easy to come by. And I'd rather he weren't a gentlemen. Have you read Twilight? Everyone thought Edward was a gentleman too but he did some ******** up s**t to Bella. And the girl just sit there and took it cause he was a gentleman and didn't really want to hurt her. So I say we can wait and use his...insight to get to know the place better and get more insight into everyone," Loranna said to Cora as she shrugged. With that she turned her gaze back to Geoffrey. "Besides, seems a waste to kill a pretty face who isn't being all rawr threatening. Even if he is a terrible kisser."

User Image

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image
User Image

Test my reality, check if there's a weak spot.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClinging to insanity hope the world will ease up.

User Image

It didn't take long for the hungry girl to devour the apple, she probably could have applied for free lunches. However that would draw attention to her self, her home, and in result her uncle. That was not a can of worms she was willing to even look at closely, to open it was just way, way way to terrifying. A big fat hell no! The red head simply bowed her head slightly as he name was said.
Blue eyes that ran to deep, swirled with to much knowledge and pain to belong to the teenager that saw through them looked at Jay, as he prefered apparently to be called. Rose attempted to make eye contact it lasted for a split second until her conditioning kicked in and she let her eyes wonder just at his shoulder.

"Rose, or Roza, either works" she hastily stated.

Coward, that's what she was, letting what might be get the better of her. At least that's what people probably thought. She was indeed cautious even timid, but she was always underestimated of just what she was willing to do. How much courage she could show if she needed to. Rose quirked and eyebrow at Jay, as he quickly dismissed himself, her gaze strayed to the young red haired female, who if she focused and blocked out raging hormonal based emotions she could sense discomfort coming from that and her entire body screamed. 'I don't want to be here' she couldn't blame here considering the ' I don't know, what no means' meat head dragging her around as if her arm was a leash and she was a puppy. Rose sighed, the girl was new, hopefully the boy could help her. And indeed it seemed clever thinking achieved to distract the male, easily enough,

Thats when one feeling washed over her constricting her throat by the familiarity of it. An emotion not her own, that was clear. However she had herself experienced it, a pure panic, a fear. It was a special blend of fear, one that came when your own life, your own body or mind is not what you are worried. It was the bitter taste of the fear of a loved ones safety. She was able to know this so specifically because she carried it with her, as her greatest fear. She woke up with a taste almost like blood in her mouth because of it.

Eyes alert and wildly scanning for the course, she bowed her head and dismissed herself to the raven haired blue eyed boy remaining at the table, whose name was lingering on her tongue but not quite implanted into her mind. The auburn red hair fell over her shoulder as she got up swiftly throwing the core away ina near by trash can. Senses still reaching still running like an emotion based radar for who ever was so worried. Hundreds of whys, what if's, and whose ran through her head. Before she found it, her eye's lingering on none other than Stile's Stilinski, and she knew it was him becuse that bit of dark tainted the worry and fear amplifying it in away but it wasn't actualy that strong. It was really alot less than some of the other more prominent emotions. Such as the two glaring at each other. Hatred was not vibrating from them it was something that almost made her own temperature spike, and did make her blush a bit swiftly focusing on what was bothering her now. Just the small force of the emotion was enough because it hit so close to home with her, and it was instinct call it fate guiding her. What ever it was it lead her to half stalking Stiles Stilinski.

Ladies and gentlemen, jocks alike, this is what her life had become...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Try to make it look like it's all somehow getting better.
Cause I know how to play it pretty good against the measurexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bashful Fatcat

User Image
User Image
User Image
                                        xxxxxxxxx LYDIA MARTIN
                                                        xxxxxxx& your heart, ( is a stone )
                                                        ♚ buried underneath your pretty ⋆ clothes

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( BANSHEE x⋮ » usually seen as an omen of death *

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                Her hair hung in her eyes when she looked up to Stiles only to nod. Scott was off and she was sure that alpha feeling was driving him to check out what was happening. Possibly territorial? Lydia was still comparing pack mentality of actual wolves and the wolves here in Beacon Hills. Their human moral compass, such as Scott's had a huge affect on him, but it made no sense to Lydia why he would make up such a ridiculous excuse. He wasn't even going the right direction to the males bathrooms. Lydia could only roll her eys. Scott was trying to protect them. Cute. Though, by now, Stiles and Lydia could hold their own. It was Scott though, just his hero complex.

Lydia voiced her troubled to Stiles and well, he had a pretty memorable reaction. He was coughing shortly, Lydia's hand shooting to his back in some kind of hope of keeping him from choking. It was just a quick reflex. When he started talking the female pulled her hand back to her own bubble of space. "Hallucinating. He isn't physically here, at least when he goes there is a reasonable physical action." She stated, and then sat back with her spin straight against the chair to give a look around the lunch room. No sight of him. "He's not here, and he just keeps giving me things." She bit her lip, giving another scan around the large cafeteria. "He gave me a pencil, and the Reeses. But I bought the candy and a girl responded to me when I took the pencil." It wasn't nearly as similar as when he first had contacted her. Like it was weaker or not nearly as beneficiary.

When Stiles slowed down to listen to her the female smiled weakly at him. He was a good kid for sure. Lydia's smile spread wider at the males words, her dimples making a show, appreciative of the fact she didn't fell as bad, at the last bit of Stiles pep talk she grinned and then opened her mouth. "Do they make custom werewolf plugs?" That would be an interesting sight to be completely honest. Were-Scott with bug orange plugs in his ears? May not look terribly Alpha-esk. Lydia could see a bit of green wash over Stiles face and her brows moved into a more concerned position. He did have quite the weak stomach. How he made it in this situation was amazing. Probably all of the sarcasm.

Like a flip of a switch, Stiles was ready to get moving again. At his question the female rubbed her lips together and looked to her lap for a moment. She wasn't sure. It was different, like things where happening in some kind of past spike. Lydia got goosebumps thinking of last time. She had caused all of her friends so much trouble when she had poisoned them under Peter's influence. "I don't know, I fell like f it was, maybe I would have had another reaction or something." That probably wasn't something Stiles wanted to here, that could mean more than one problem for the Scooby gang. Lydia looked at the male, "You're not going to be of much use if you do." She pursed her lips, and moved her brows before following after Stiles with the ditching lunch idea, she had only had half of her salad and it really wasn't all that good so why not.

Standing next to Stiles the shorter female looked up and rolled her eyes at Stiles. She could only hold back a crack of a smile for a short time before nodding at the male. "Your Jeep or my Car?" She asked, the approximate direction was still in her head. But of you see any freaky clouds or something just head that way, you know. She she lead the way outside the female caught a figure out of the corner of her eye, she stopped, stopping stiles with her hand and squinted. She couldn't make it out but she started moving again, towards one of the class rooms. She and Stiles out side of it, through the window she watched the figure head towards the school "Looks like we won't need the cars." She muttered before grabbing Stiles's wrist to pull him back into the school and walk hurriedly into the main area of the school. She rubbed her lips together. Whoever it was that was coming from the Lacrosse field was heading towards the school and Lydia wasn't sure why she felt such a need to go after it. She shook lightly when she realized when it could have been Peter, actual age Peter coming for her.

Lydia had to think of the direction that the point that she had seen the figure, walking speed over the time it would take him to get to the nearest door and the angle that he was on. Lydia looked to Stiles and voiced what she was worried about, "I need to know who it was coming on campus. I know it's not looking for Scott, you can go, if you want." She didn't need to drag him into danger, and she was getting off track. Lydia dropped Stiles wrist and looked to the direction she thought she needed to go before looking to him again.

Fashionable Prophet

User Image

i realize i got red hands↜i wanna change this
                                  xxxxx don't ask me why i choose to L I E
                                  xxx ITS CLEAR TO ME THAT YOU ARE FUMING TOO ௰
                                  xxxxxxxx your accusations are burning through⇪

There was a howl, a small howl but any werewolf could have heard it. Why would someone make a sound like that in such a calm environment. Was someone trying to stir trouble, was there a new force at play, one that Ethan wasn't aware of just yet? He thought with Jennifer gone and the alphas pretty much disbanded and then Derek and Cora skipping out of town, Ethan wasn't able to put two and two together. So what did the alpha do? He did what his brother would do, charge right in and see what was going on. Without his brother he was still an alpha so he didn't have anything to worry about. And if things did get nasty his brother would know instantly if even a scratch landed on the perfect body.

Passing on lunch, Ethan just grabbed his bag and hurried out of the school yard, letting his senses take control. He picked up a few scents that were new and different and immediately followed them, figuring they would lead him to where he needed to go. It wasn't long until the twin was headed onto the yard, being able to see a small group far off in the distance. It might have been odd just walking towards a group of strangers but Ethan needed to get to the bottom of this.

As he grew closer he could make out the shape of three people. Two females and a male. Immediately the male turned out to be his new teacher and as much as Ethan wanted to be shocked, the town attracted all the weirdos in the world which meant that about fifty percent of the population probably had some sort of connection to the supernatural. Then there was a woman, someone that any man would probably fawn over but not Ethan because he likes the boys. Then finally there was Cora which made the alpha, gulp, a little shocked that she was making a reappearance. If she was back in Beacon Hills then Derek must be as well.

Putting together pieces, Ethan immediately ruled out Cora as the howler and even though his new teacher seemed suspicious, he counted the guy out which meant it was the girl. Well Cora, nice to see you again. How long have you been back in town with your new friend here? Ethan asked as he shoved his hands into his pockets, nodding towards Loranna. Him and the Hale girl had a history, especially when he forced Derek to kill Boyd and threatened to off him and his pack to. Well the later was more Kali but still he was in association. Now he was just trying to get down to the bottom of this all so that way he wasn't exactly blindsided and most importantly so he could keep Danny safe.

lady ben-kenobi's Husbando

Mystical Dreamer

DEREKx HALE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBxExTxA

User Image

xTHERE'S NO SECRET TO LIVINGxxxxxxTHERE'S NO SECRET TO DYING
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiixxxxxxxxxxxxJ U S T x K E E P x O N x R U N N I N G xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ U S T x K E E P x O N x F I G H T I N G

Out of all the excuses in the world, Scott just had to choose the one that gave him the least amount of time. The others would expect him back in a minute or two. When he didn’t, they’d come looking and Derek would not settle for that. Especially if that entailed having to deal with Lydia (he wasn’t fully sure if he had forgiven her yet for resurrecting Peter), Allison (her family stuck countless arrows in him not to mention the fact she tried to kill him) and Stiles (he was something else). Stiles. What was Derek ever going to do with him?

“Sure,” he confirmed. “I knew this was bound to happen.” He didn’t need to defend his case about how he couldn’t give a fair warning in advance. It was much easier to just drag Scott along. Not admitting that he did have a valid point about the classrooms, Derek refrained from giving other reasons that would make him sound like a hunter. “Since you insist, let’s go,” he said roughly. Derek shot a look at Felicitas; she was one of the few people that could understand and accurately translate his non-verbal communication. It was a come-with-us-if-you-want-but-it’s-up-to-you-because-I-need-support-inside-the-school-as-well kind of look. With that, Derek and Scott took off, with the latter trailing behind. He would find out soon enough who ‘we’ included.

Derek was less than amused when he saw the small, yet growing congregation on the lacrosse field. He saw an all too familiar figure join the group before he and Scott reached them. Though the twins were the spitting image of each other from afar, Derek could differentiate between Aiden and Ethan. He wasn’t going to get very far harboring long-life grudges, but that didn’t mean that he was going to let them off the hook just like that.

As the others looked at the new arrivals (Ethan, Scott and himself specifically), he stared daggers not at Ethan but at the man. Whether he was a staff member or not, it didn’t matter. Derek could practically feel the tension rolling off of Cora permeating his skin. It was right for her to be on edge, and Derek was no different. The man seemed oddly at ease. Derek had no clue whether he was clueless, confident, or downright cocky. Perhaps he was more anxious about what Loranna had told him so far, though. Derek glanced at Scott with a question in his expression.

Who is this guy?

It seemed Scott was more fixated on the redhead at the moment, though, which was understandable. She had apparently brought some food along too, as if they were going to have a nice sit-down picnic. Yeah, right. “Scott, Loranna. Loranna, Scott. She’s my alpha now.” He took the liberty of introducing the two, wanting to get this over, if she had wanted to exchange pleasantries. Unfortunately, it would definitely take more than that to satisfy Loranna.

With a small huff, Derek let his words sink in as he turned his attention back to Cora. Whatever the man had done or said, he must have majorly irked her because she appeared ready to tear him apart. “Save it, Cora.” He wouldn’t have objected if they were on other grounds, but he thought back to the time when she had engaged in a fight with Aiden and he had almost lost her. If you so much look at her funny, however, I will rip your throat out without hesitation. You can count on that. Derek didn’t speak out loud, but he figured the glare plastered on his face already conveyed that much.

Mariana Saravan

Vrosfeer

Lurking Aion

glphy77

Keitorin Kuchiki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝐃𝐫. 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐀. 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬
======== ========
𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Aw. You're so adorable!" Geoff stated, holding up a hand for a moment, and then lowering it back down. "I was going to pinch your cheek but I think you'd bite me and that would hurt. Besides, I don't think werewolf bites with my nonsense will mix well." He smiled at Cora. He liked her. She was a fiery one. But the one who interested him more was the lovely Loranna. She just seemed like a barrel of monkeys worth of fun. Figuratively speaking. In reality, a barrel filled with monkeys was a terrible thing, especially when they finally get released and all hell breaks loose. Ah. Back in his youth...

Loranna was a smart cookie and perhaps as delicious as the one he had just consumed. She was being cautious with him. She didn't know what he was and she would not be taking any chances. He was playing that game too, being playful but ready for anything. He didn't know them and they didn't know him. It was a very dangerous game and they were just beginning. Who knew how long it would last. He made a pouting face when he was told to wait his turn but somehow managed to add a smirk to the mix and said, "Patience was never one of my virtues."

He looked genuinely confused at the mention of something called Twilight. "Twilight sounds like an... interesting read. Is it about some master manipulator? Sounds like a mean book." His eyes narrowed again at Loranna and he added, "We can use each other then. Because you need insight and I need answers. And not everything I need can be heard in thought." He almost added another thing but he looked a bit insulted at her next statement.

"Besides, seems a waste to kill a pretty face who isn't being all rawr threatening. Even if he is a terrible kisser."

"I am not that terrible!" he exclaimed. "I am merely just out of practice. I was living as an animal in the jungles for three years doing research. Only ladies I encountered were monkeys that kept stealing my granola bars and that one very angry elephant. So, forgive me for being rusty dear Loranna. If you like, we could try again in a more... intimate setting." Alas, the flirting had to end as one of Loranna's pups appeared. One of the twins from his class. He gave the lad a warm smile, wondering how many of his students were part of her pack. Or part of their own. After a second glance, he realized that the twin wasn't part of Loranna's pack. So, there were two packs which meant of course two Alphas.

And with the twin came more and one of them had to be Derek. "Oh you must be Derek!" he stated. "Oh you do have a bad temper like your sister. I look forward to you joining the lovely Cora in threatening to kill me for pointing out your obvious flaws and weaknesses as a reaction of not doing anything about it beyond reacting, which is part of both of your problems!" His eyes shifted over to Scott, an eyebrow arched as he examined the lad. Then he gave a wiry smile. "So you're the Alpha of the school hm? Just because you are doesn't give you an excuse to misbehave in my class young man." Yet another thought blazed through his mind from the very angry-looking Derek. If you so much look at her funny, however, I will rip your throat out without hesitation. You can count on that.

He stared at Derek for a moment, then began laughing. "You're going to rip my throat out if I look at her funny? So, no sticking my tongue out and holding up my nose so it looks like a pig's snout? You're not very fun Derek. Oh Loranna, you're going to have to teach this poor boy to relax a little. Actually, no. He has more control. Cora is the live-wire. It'll be her downfall if you're not careful." He flashed Derek a charming smile. "I'm Dr. Geoffrey Harris. I read minds and am apparently a terrible kisser, though once again Loranna I was in a jungle for three years. Hard to kiss when you're being hunted." He gave Loranna a playful, flirtatious smirk at his words, then his eyes shifted from Scott to the others then back to Scott. "Damn how many werewolves are in this town? It's like a den."
User Image

X XOUT OF THE DARKNESS
                                        X X XWITH A BULLET IN MY HAND xxx WITH A BULLET IN MY HAND xxx WITH A BULLET IN MY HANDxxx WITH A BULLET IN MY HAND
                              LITTLESISTER;LITTLESISTER;WHEREHAVEYOUBEEN XONE MORE SHOT AT LIVIN'

Cora just gave Loranna a pointed stare. The teen sometimes doesn't comprehend everything the redhead says sometimes and she's glad she doesn't sometimes. Rolling her eyes, she rather stared at her fingernails than to dignify any of...that with an answer for two reasons. One: she was rather disappointed and a bit peeved that her suggestion to ending the other's life was rejected; and two: being it was stupid.

But as she was starting to finally find some sort of ease in this situation, the man had to open his mouth. Adorable...Adorable! He dared called her adorable! Cora's muscles twitched and it took everything she had to keep from clawing his throat out that very moment. Even her jaw began to ache from clenching her teeth so tightly; she very much tried to ignore how easily Loranna was conversing with him and vice versa. Everything screamed at her to end his life and it almost hurt to ignore her instincts to do so.

It didn't help when a familiar scent caught her attention, she let out a low snarl of annoyance. Ethan. This get together was going to turn into a bloodbath. She didn't miss the recognition in his eyes when he saw the pompous teacher. Well, isn't this peachy. They know each other... A surge of irritation flared within her, annoyed that this meant they'll be running into one another more often than she would like.

"Well Cora, nice to see you again. How long have you been back in town with your new friend here?"

Not trusting herself to form coherent sentences, she momentarily stared at him. Boyd's death was still fresh in her mind, like it happened just yesterday and it still infuriated her just thinking of both twins. Even though she did help Lydia save their lives, that didn't mean she simply forgot what they did. In fact, Cora doesn't even know what drove her to feel as if she needed to help save them. Either way, it was a long way before they get in friendly terms with one another. Tolerance is what she is willing to give at the moment.

"Long enough," she forced out before returning her gaze back to Geoffrey. A small part of her hoped he would piss off one of the twins enough for them to rip his throat out seeing as Loranna made it perfectly clear she wanted him alive. In her opinion, anyone who indulges themselves into entering one's privy without a single ounce of respect isn't one to be trusted. Perhaps it is also due to the fact that he somewhat reminds her of her Uncle Peter, just more annoying and cockier.

She was so enthralled in her own musings and multiple fantasies of ripping him (Geoffrey) apart, that she failed to notice Derek and Scott entering the fray. It wasn't until the man announced her brothers name did she tear her eyes from him to stare at Derek. Even he told her to stave off which was easier said than done considering...

"Oh you do have a bad temper like your sister. I look forward to you joining the lovely Cora in threatening to kill me for pointing out your obvious flaws and weaknesses as a reaction of not doing anything about it beyond reacting, which is part of both of your problems!"

Cora inhaled deeply and gave Derek a look; the look that obviously said, "This is what I've been dealing with." She only managed nodding a greeting towards Scott when Geoffrey insulted her -because that was most definitely an insult. Glaring heatedly at him and releasing a feral growl, Cora took a step towards him. A few months before, she would have already pounced on him, her anger getting the best of her, but now, you would have to compliment her on her growing patience because that was not an easy feat to do with said company.

"You're only alive because Loranna wishes it so I suggest you shut that trap of yours before I shut it for you."
» » }xxxx ℱєʟɪcɪʈɑʂ ℒє ℱɑє xx lxl xx

User Image
User Image

xx┆ █ ▌ ███████ ████████████ ████ █ █ xxx(xxxxxsoxxlongxxtoxxallxxmyxxf r i e n d s xxx)xx
every one of them met tragic ends

If I could be with you tonight I would sing you to sleepxxxxxxxx
NEVER LET THEM TAKE THE LIGHT BEHIND YOUR EYES . . .

xxxxx{xxxxxSometimes we must grow s t r o n g e rxiixy o u can’t be stronger in the darkxxxxxx ♔ ♔ ♔
xxnever fade in the x|l dark l|x just remember you will always burn as brightxx▐█ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐██ ▌ ▐ ▌ ▐xxx

------✁--------------✁--------------✁--------
                                              At; Beacon Hills High
                                              Conversing With; Various others
                                              Feeling; An emissary's job is never done
                                              Wearing; Outfit

Well, things had certainly escalated quickly. Just moments before she’d been liberating Derek from a potential administrative mess, only to be thrown into yet another altercation, though this one far less aggressive and all the more subtle. While Scott and Derek didn’t outright argue during their exchange of words, Felicitas could easily sense the impending tension and unease between the two werewolves. She knew from Derek’s mentioning’s of the teen that they’d never fully gotten along, thought they’d never truly hated one another, either. Theirs was an uneasy relationship, riddled with cautious steps and clashing personality traits.

Rather than adding her two cents, the albino remained silent, crystal blue eyes taking in every quirk and mannerism the wolves expressed. It was obvious Scott was confused, possibly even a little suspicious of Derek’s abrupt arrival. And who wouldn’t be? The alpha hadn’t seen the elder beta for a considerable amount of time, and for him to suddenly show up out of the blue would throw anyone for a loop. Derek, on the other hand, seemed like he was barely holding onto himself. As always, when witnessing the Hale’s struggle, Felicitas felt compelled to reach out and console him. She refrained, of course. No need to go ‘maternal’ on Derek in front of Scott. Mayhaps she’d be able to give him a few calming words later, when things had simmered down.

Catching Derek’s look, and understanding it implacably just as he knew she would, Felicitas gave him a small nod before following in his wake. Her emissary intuition, as she so liked to call it, was compelling her to find and remain with her pack members, as they had undoubtedly gotten themselves into one form of trouble or another. One could never be too careful with an Alpha like Loranna. The women meant well, and Felicitas respected her beyond words, but her means of operations were often… extravagant. Her worries were proven true when the trio arrived on the field. Tensions were rising like skyscrapers, and Felicitas scrambled to take stock of the situation, all the while remaining the picture of calm on the outside.

It seemed that Loranna and Cora had decided to pay the inhabitants of the school a social call, complete with snacks and idle conversation. She could sense among them an unknown beta, and a skinwalker, of all things. She hadn’t encountered one of his kind in years, what was he doing this far west? Rather than sate her curiosity with inquiry, she moved with the precision gained from years of practice to help deflate the aggression bubbling just beneath the seams. A delicate hand reached out to gently brush against Derek’s forearm, blue eyes locking with Cora’s, hoping to emit a sense of calm between the two siblings. It was a tactic she found worked best with wolves; physical comfort appealed to them more than pretty words. Without missing a beat, she then turned her attention to Loranna.

”Loranna, if I had known you were going to have a get-together, I would’ve bought you party hats.” she mused with a hint of a smile. There was no doubt in her mind that her alpha’s actions had been spur of the moment, and therefore too last minute for her to catch wind of. Nonetheless, she was never one to pass up a bit of friendly banter with the woman, especially if it would help ease the tension.

Her attention then shifted to the antagonist who seemed to so enjoy ruffling the feathers of both Hales, respectively. Knowing full well the capabilities of his kind, the emissary made certain to sooth her mind before attempting to speak, casting herself into a tranquil calm with only the constant thrum of the Nameton echoing in the recesses of her conscience. ”It is a pleasure to meet you, Dr. Harris. And likewise quite refreshing to know I am not the only non-werewolf present.” She felt the need to extend her hand in greeting, as proper manners dictated, but could tell that at present the gesture would mean little. Dr. Harris hardly seemed the kind for formalities, and making physical contact with the source of Derek and Cora’s ire wouldn’t be wise. She instead settled for sending him a warm smile and a few words of greeting through thought, knowing he would hear them just as easily as if she’d spoken them aloud.

What an interesting day this was turning out to be.

------✁--------------✁--------------✁--------

Ooc::// Sorry it took me so long to get around to this, guys. I’m still getting used to college and my procrastinating ways aren’t helping at all. I should be back on track now.

Quotable Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image
Outside Beacon Hills' High School

ɭoranna Ϩtolk and Ϩcott ӍcCall

“Sure. I knew this was bound to happen.”

Scott looked at Derek as the older werewolf continued to make no sense. What so ever. Was he trying to be as vague as possible or did it just come naturally to him?

“Since you insist, let’s go.”

Scott turned his eyes over to the white haired lady (Felicitas) curiously. White hair made him look twice of course. And the fact that she seemed to be following or doing something with Derek. That couldn't mean anything good. Derek didn't exactly have the best track record as far as Scott was concerned. Although he honestly didn't know about Kate, that would have only reinforced what he was thinking.

As they walked, Scott couldn't help but keep looking back at Felicitas as he stuck his hands in his jacket. It was cool enough to get away with a thin jacket. And he'd gotten rather fond of his ridding jacket. There was something about that brown and yellow leather that was comforting. Probably helped that his father absolutely hated it. Yet despite his unease Scott didn't ask Derek who she was yet. He'd probably find out soon. Because apparently one female wasn't the only thing Derek hadn't thought to tell him about before randomly returning to Beacon Hills. He hadn't even told them goodbye in the first place...just packed with Cora and split. It was more Derek's style he supposed. After all the Hales weren't known to be the best social butterflies.

As they trekked through the Lacrosse Field, Scott couldn't help but overhear that they weren't the only one to join this meet up...

"I am not that terrible! I am merely just out of practice. I was living as an animal in the jungles for three years doing research. Only ladies I encountered were monkeys that kept stealing my granola bars and that one very angry elephant. So, forgive me for being rusty dear Loranna. If you like, we could try again in a more... intimate setting."

Seriously? His new teacher? It was weird. Especially after what came next from the redhead's mouth.

"If you're that out of practice with a kiss...I'm not sure I want to know what else you're out of practice with."

Before they got to the treeline, however, Scott and Derek weren't the only known werewolves to join. Scott watched as Ethan did his little hellos.

"Well Cora, nice to see you again. How long have you been back in town with your new friend here?"

"Long enough."

To say the tension was thick enough to bite into would have been an understatement. In fact Loranna was pretty sure that there was a bit more to the story than Derek or Cora had told her. And getting any sort of a story out of them had been months in the making to begin with. The Hales just weren't very trusting people. Which was sad...they were an old family. To see what has become of them because of the isolating behaviors made her sad - not that she showed it of course. She was rather good at turning sadness into anger or irritation by now. It was pretty much the only way she'd been able to pull herself up after her family's death.

Thankfully that "stage" of her life had trailed off when she realized that angry sex tended to turn boyfriends into betas. At least now she knew why he suddenly started to get a bit more...fighty back with her after the first few times. The transformation period was sometimes an unstable transition. Thankfully Mike had settled down and forgiven her. He still had the best eyes she'd ever seen.

'That had been some fun sex,' Loranna idly thought, not minding if Geoffrey overheard her thoughts or not.

Thankfully Scott was having no such thoughts. In fact he was catching a thought stare from Derek. It was obvious that he was asking who the person was. And honestly, Scott wasn't sure what to tell him. He was about as stunned as the older werewolf was. He could put a name to him of course - Geoffrey Harris. Brother of the former Harris...their former teacher. Seemed he'd come to Beacon Hills with secrets of his own.

"Oh you must be Derek! Oh you do have a bad temper like your sister. I look forward to you joining the lovely Cora in threatening to kill me for pointing out your obvious flaws and weaknesses as a reaction of not doing anything about it beyond reacting, which is part of both of your problems! So you're the Alpha of the school hm? Just because you are doesn't give you an excuse to misbehave in my class young man."

Scott stuffed his hands into his pockets even farther. This didn't look like it was going to end well - nothing ever did. Plus it still felt weird when teachers crossed the teacher line into just another person. Which was happening right now with Geoffrey. The fact that he even knew that Scott was an alpha was worrisom butGeoffrey wasn't the one really worrying the Alpha male. Oh no. His focus was on the redhead standing there in an opened jacket and a sportsbra like she hadn't sent out a howl for whoever to hear it. Something about her just...Scott couldn't place it. And after everything he didn't like that he couldn't place it.

"You're only alive because Loranna wishes it so I suggest you shut that trap of yours before I shut it for you."

Cora was not a happy girl...not a happy girl at all.

“Scott, Loranna. Loranna, Scott. She’s my alpha now.”

Scott was not expecting that kind of introduction. "Wait...seriously?"

He wouldn't thought Derek would be the kind to go join another pack. After all he was doing that whole lone wolf thing so well when they'd first met. And with Cora there, Scott was pretty sure that would mean they wouldn't fall into being Omegas right? He still wasn't exactly sure how that thing worked. But he was sure that together they would have been strong and smart enough to avoid trigger happy hunters. Except maybe Chris Argent. That man still scared him even if he wasn't dating or attempting to date his daughter anymore. So yes. The fact that Derek had traveled to who knows where just to join up with a pack and bring her back to meet him or something...that was weird. And that showed on his face.

"You're going to rip my throat out if I look at her funny? So, no sticking my tongue out and holding up my nose so it looks like a pig's snout? You're not very fun Derek. Oh Loranna, you're going to have to teach this poor boy to relax a little. Actually, no. He has more control. Cora is the live-wire. It'll be her downfall if you're not careful. I'm Dr. Geoffrey Harris. I read minds and am apparently a terrible kisser, though once again Loranna I was in a jungle for three years. Hard to kiss when you're being hunted. Damn how many werewolves are in this town? It's like a den."

"Just because you're cute doesn't mean you get a free pass from everything wild man," Loranna addressed Geoffrey. "Ask Derek how far a cute face gets you after a while...and your while might come up sooner if you keep picking on Cora."

"Regret taking up the position now?" Scott tossed back with a bit of unease in his voice as he looked at the man. A mind reader? How did that even work? Today was not the day for poor Scotty's brain. Plus he was hungry and he didn't do his best thinking when he was hungry.

Loranna, however, had a smile as she heard Derek's introduction. The fact that he even did it had to mean something right? She'd like to think so. He was Laura's younger brother after all and while she and Cora had found some ground here and there, Derek and Loranna were still on that...weird stance. They weren't settled and Loranna doubted it would happen anytime soon. But even a little stability shown by him introducing her being in the dominant position was better than anything.

Waving her fingers at Scott with a smile, Loranna bent down to pick the bags up to hand them to Scott. Felicitas was there too of course, but unlike Scott the girl wasn't missing a beat.

”Loranna, if I had known you were going to have a get-together, I would’ve bought you party hats.”

"And ruin everyone's perfect hair?" Loranna teased back as she stood back up. "I don't think so. Besides this is a group practically radiating sexual tention so I don't think hats would have been what was on people's heads regardless."

Okay. Scott was now really out of his depth here. Seriously. First his new teacher flirting with someone and now the one Derek proclaimed as his alpha was talking about sexual tension? This definitely wasn't going to go anywhere...hey was that subway?

Loranna handed him the two bags with the same smile. "And tribute is paid in full. I didn't know what kind of sandwiches you and your pack liked so I got all sorts. And a lot of different cookies since Cora wouldn't tell me which ones you liked of those either."

Dumbfounded, Scott took the bags. And he really wasn't prepared for what came next. She grabbed his face before he could pull back and kissed him! Okay. Weird just moved to Insane.

Loranna pulled back with a satisfied nod. There was a lot someone with werewolf senses could tell about someone from a kiss. And she had just learned a lot about the young Alpha. Two down...one to go.

Turning to look at Ethan from the balls of her feet she moved in closer. But there was a certain smell to him on his skin that had her stop and tilt her head. He smelled like a male werewolf of course. But he smelled strongly of a male human too. And not just strongly. Intimately. Straightening her head back up she spoke out.

"Something tells me if I tried to kiss you it would go worse than it did with Derek wouldn't it?" Loranna piped to Ethan.

She was still very tempted to try it anyways.

ack Λlphas

Color/Speech Guide:
                                                    Loranna Talking___Geoffrey Talking___Cora Talking___Scott Talking
                                                    Ethan Talking___Derek Talking___Felicitas Talking

Fashionable Prophet

User Image

i realize i got red hands↜i wanna change this
                                  xxxxx don't ask me why i choose to L I E
                                  xxx ITS CLEAR TO ME THAT YOU ARE FUMING TOO ௰
                                  xxxxxxxx your accusations are burning through⇪

Woah, woah, woah, apparently this new chick, Loranna was an alpha and Derek's alpha. That was a surprise even more surprising that Cora seemed to follow along with it. Ethan didn't think he would see Cora follow someone other then Derek which meant Loranna must be a tough cookie. He just wondered if Derek would ever try to usurp her role as alpha.

Cora was still a certifiable b***h apparently and Ethan had hoped that her reappearance would come with an attitude change. Was everyone in the Hale family ever happy because it didn't seem like it? Ethan could feel the barely tolerable attitude radiate off of the young Cora girl and the alpha could foresee the two getting into a scuffle if they had been alone; and Ethan winning of course. Not because he was cocky but because he was an alpha.

He knew his stance with the Hales was currently wishy washy due to the history but Ethan was willing to start over again with a clean slate. He joined Scott's side, leaving Deucalon in the wake and taking Aiden with him. Ethan had just hoped that Beacon Hills would become a calm place and Ethan could just live out the rest of his odd life.

Dr. Harris gave a recollection of his past life and how he apparently lived as an animal for three years in a jungle and could apparently read minds which just made Ethan mentally go over everything he said during class, hoping nothing was rated triple x. Now Ethan would have to keep his thoughts in check and keep his eyes off Danny just so nothing got into his head. Well now what am I going to think about during class. Ethan muttered as he ran his hand through his hair. This just meant he would actually have to pay attention and not send Danny texts during class or stare at him while his boyfriend was the one who paid attention.

There was the arrival of another female, one who didn't smell of being a werewolf but certainly had been around them. Could she maybe be an emissary for this new wolf pack that had come into Beacon Hill unexpectedly. She made a funny comment about party hats which Ethan couldn't help but smirk at but he knew that they would probably just get shredded when the claws went flying.

Before he even realized it Loranna was in his personal space, there was a comment about kissing which just made him uncomfortable. You're right. I have eyes for a dude, a really hot one at that and never will they go for a chick. Ethan replied, giving a snide smirk as he was able to trump this new girl in way that no one was able to do. Ethan just put up the huge sign that said 'off limits.' Enough of that though, Danny wasn't going to talk about his relationship with a bunch of strangers, especially potential psychotic werewolfs and whatever Geoff was.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝐃𝐫. 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐀. 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬
======== ========
𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Geoff couldn't begin to comprehend how much he adored the Hales. Both were so violent and short-tempered. It was adorable! Though the fact that he reminded Cora of her uncle creeped him out a little. Perhaps he needed to dial it down. But it had been so long since he had interacted with another person... he couldn't resist having a good time. He could have kept commenting but someone's thoughts slipped into his head and he growled a little to himself, rubbing his forehead. Yep. He had gone out of control a bit. Calm, focused... And damn. The druid knew what he was? That was going to take all the fun out of Loranna figuring it out herself. And just like that, he could feel her calm her mind, only the basics shifting about. She was good. He couldn't help but look impressed.

Ignoring how she didn't shake his hand, he took hers and gave a gentle shake. "Lovely to meet you my dear. And yes, it is quite pleasant. I felt as if I was drowning within their packs," he stated, releasing her hand. "Now, please don't tell Loranna what I am. I'm very curious to see how long it takes her to figure it out. Let's not ruin the fun."

And then a look of hurt crossed his face at Loranna's words. "I say! My skills with love are..." He paused, trying to remember when he last had sex with a woman. Then he sighed and muttered, "Never mind." Oh yeah. Never. Adrian had always been better with women then he had. Then again, Addy had been able to spend the night with them. He couldn't help but smirk at the nickname "Wild Man". He liked it. But, Loranna was right. He needed to settle down and tread carefully. He may be an animal but werewolves were stronger then anything he could shift to. "Don't worry Lady Alpha. I'm done teasing them. You must forgive my over excitement. I've been... off lately. Dead twins and human interact tend to do that to a person."

Geoff's eyes shifted toward Scott. "It works like this. They're usually whispers and if I focus they sound like you're speaking to me without moving your mouth. I usually turn it off and ignore everything so don't worry, I won't be eavesdropping. Just did it today for the hell of it." He made a mental note to keep an eye out on Scott. He had been one of Addy's "favorite" students right below Stiles. This was going to be one hell of a school year. He was starting to get depressed thinking about Addy so often. If only he would have agreed to come back to the states sooner. But no, he couldn't think like that. Once you began to ask, "What if...?", everything would go downhill in a fast and bad way.

He rolled his eyes at Loranna at the kiss to Scott. "Now, now... you don't want these boys to think you're easy, though how could anyone think that?" She was going to be a project. But, he could use something fun to do. If he obsessed constantly over investigating his brother's murderer, he would go mad. It was going to be a long investigation and he would need mental health days. Today was just one of those days. And with the thoughts that Ethan was giving off, Geoff shut all the thoughts away, turning them to nothing but small murmurs. He was worried he would pick up images of Danny naked. And that would be just creepy. "And Scott, in my whole life I have regretted only one thing. And this position I've taken in all of this is not it." All the easier to find his brother's killer and everyone who was involved... and rip their throats out.

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image
User Image

Test my reality, check if there's a weak spot.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClinging to insanity hope the world will ease up.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You would think that that the one hundred forty five pound louder than a blow horn teenager would be hard to lose right? I mean, after all unlike Rose who is able to keep all fast past things to constantly rapid thoughts and fiddling, Stile's was all over the place physically as well as mentally. An no thats not a euphemism though if Stiles could read Rose's thoughts he would probably think it was. Because he is stiles and he is a teenage boy, which amplified the awkwardness. But it makes him stand out and not necessarily in a bad way, he makes you want to trust you. He's a beacon, a spark for that sort of thing, and he's some one Rose wants to be friends with because having a friend in general would be awesome. Most importantly he is hard to miss. So if you were say stalking him in a non-I-want to - do - illegal - things- way, their's no way you could lose him right? RIGHT? Wrong...Stiles Stilinski is a fast skinny legged little bugger when he want's to be. Or, Rose lost him when she got distracted by Ethan wandering off somewhere.

So Rose was at cross way of hallways without a clue of were the sheriff's kid went to. That left the ginger with two choices. One she could go back to the cafeteria and pretend she did not just try and follow Stiles to what could very well be the bathroom. Two she could wonder around like an idiot and try and find the boy. Or three...ok so i liked three choices, the third one is the most probable. Head in ethans direction, because he previously gave off a much scarier, I-will-eat-you-for-breakfast aggression or tension vibe,though not as much as his brother, and even though that had kinded of faded, she just had that feeling. Kind of the same as what she got with Scott, or some of the others that seemed to group around Stile's and his best friend.

So she fallowed the hall to the back entrance doors, that led to the lacrosse field little specs in the distance she could see people, she crouched low and made it to the bleachers hiding behind them. The group was to far away to hear anything they said, and Rose was no lip reader, but she could still feel the emotions that so strongly came from them. They were strong and together enough it made her dizzy from being overwhelmed, she gathered her bearings and tried to gather any information she could. Honestly she was more confused than anything. The Albino women from in the hall was here, so was her biology teacher, Scott, and Ethan, but who were the others. The older male who oozed irritation looked familiar, like she had seen a younger version in a picture. The auburn haired beauty was faced with a young female probably not much older than herself, who she was pretty sure was the one she could feel most of the tension from, and then their was the mysterious older women. Probably between the gruff mails and her Dr.Geoffry's age.

The first question that went through her head was 'what the hell?'
The second question was, 'are those cookies?'

Try to make it look like it's all somehow getting better.
Cause I know how to play it pretty good against the measurexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

stiles NOTAHERO

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

j
                                        e
                                        e
                                        p
                                        He'll be lying if he said he felt nothing for the strawberry haired genius. Stiles has already come to terms with his one-sided feelings towards Lydia, and was able to have an amiable relationship with her comfortable. Although it doesn't help when he has certain memories that make his blood race straight down to a certain part of his anatomy. But there was rarely anything she could do now to surprise him and leave him like a stuttering idiot. So when she grabbed her wrist, he simply allowed himself to be pulled, without thinking twice on it. Stiles did, however, noticed how warm her hands were compared to his. Usually his limbs were nice and toasty warm, but today they were uncharacteristically cold to the touch. Huh, that's strange...he thought with a shrug and focused on where Lydia was leading him to.

When she stopped and told him to go ahead for her to investigate something or 'someone', Stiles had to wonder if there was even something to investigate. When they were walking, he didn't see anyone going anywhere. It might have to do something with her abilities but...he would rather not leave her alone. "Wait, you want to go investigate this all by yourself? What if it's an enemy out to kill you? I mean, you were lucky enough last time with Jennifer." If it wasn't for his dad, she might have been done for; strangled by Jennifer and they wouldn't have known. "I'll go with you. I mean, Scott can take care of himself." he told her, giving her a reassuring grin before nodded in a direction. "That way?" he questioned and began to walk in a direction when all of a sudden Coach Finstock came out of no where, carrying stacks of papers in his hands. Unable to stop, Stiles collided with the teacher, flailing his hands in panic causing the stacks to fly out of the teachers grasp.

A moment of silence filled the air, as the coach just stared down at all the papers before looking severely annoyed and glaring at him. Stiles, with his hands up in some defensive pose, blinked a couple of times, his mouth agape before deflating. "Aww man," he muttered.

"Stilinski!"

Stiles turned back to look at Lydia and nodded at her to go on ahead without him as the Coach began to reprimand him on his lack of coordination and eyesight. He'll be stuck here for a while...
j
e
e
p

and shove it up your freakin' -

lady ben-kenobi's Husbando

Mystical Dreamer

User Image
JAKE "J A Y" ARCHER

Jake was unable to remember when he had gotten some sort of approval from a female. It must have been his possessive mother, who never coddled him but used a few words of praise if only to make him strive for more progress. The girl had almost grinned, and Jake wasn’t sure if it was because she was amused by the whole encounter. Sure, he didn’t look like a football player; that was blatantly obvious. However, he could always pass as the ‘messenger’ type. Quick and light on his feet, resourceful, not likely to stop just because there was bad weather, whatever it took….

“No problem at all.”

He would be lying more than usual if he said her smile wasn’t radiant. There was a trace of a smile on Jake’s face, but he was more focused on a more prominent aspect: the fact that she expressed her gratitude yet she was quick to talk about violence in the same sentence. Quite fascinating, if anyone asked him. He arched an eyebrow in response. “That bad, huh? I wouldn’t put it past myself either if someone was being that much of a nuisance.” He didn’t deal too well with physical contact sometimes, so it was understandable why he was more likely to step in (against his mother’s wishes every now and then) when there was actual contact than some altercation.

Jake winced sympathetically. He didn’t exactly have the best track record. Well, any illegal activities were off the records. He was thinking about school. “I have to admit that sounds worse than all the cases of truancy my old school ‘tried’ to pin on me. At the time, my mom felt like I was wasting time and wanted to homeschool me for a bit.” That was the truth, but not in the way most would think.

“Jake, but more commonly Jay.” He extended his hand and gave hers a shake.

Out of the corner of his eye, Jake saw the same football player coming back. While he had stumbled off earlier, he now seemed like a completely different person, with renewed vigor. Perhaps it had to do with the fact that he was followed by a few others, presumably his “posse”. The player wouldn’t rat him for interrupting earlier because that would make him a coward. Instead, Jake knew he was going to settle this some other way.

Jake actually waited until the other guys were within earshot when he said, “Look, Quinn. If you want to lie low, you can join our table.” The guy looked downright irritated (was he fuming?), as if Jake had some pickup line and was trying to steal a girl away. That wasn’t his intention, but good luck with trying to explain himself the proper way with guys that probably tackled others on a daily basis.

DropDeadSweetHeart06

((Let me know if I need to edit anything!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff