Welcome to Gaia! ::

noirecchi is baaack ~ i'll try to keep this thread up now.

thanks for staying with me! 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
let's get this place up and running, mm? ; u; 0.59090909090909 59.1% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

Invisible Junior

User Image

User Image

Hello and welcome to「 η。oтιce↺мe ❜★ a quirk!chat. I've seen different
                                            types of chats recently and I've been amazed at how creative people can
                                            be. And one day, I was playing around with my computer when I
                                            remembered that I needed to make a story for the school paper for our
                                            literary section. And since you need to make a character you needed
                                            quirks/characteristics. So, then I had a light bulb moment, and here we
                                            are! To see what a "quirk!chat" is really about, scroll down a little further.
                                            I hope to see you around!

Before you leave, if you aren't interested in a quirk!chat, then maybe you'd
                                                be interested in AFTER★SILENCE a song!chat. Just a little heads up, aha.

Invisible Junior

User Image

User Image
                                            So you're probably here to know what a quirk!chat is. Well, it's
                                            pretty much the same thing as oc!chats, but your character here,
                                            will have a very prominent quirk/idiosyncrasy. For example, the
                                            quirk would be, biting of nails. Your character would do that a lot
                                            and other characters will notice it. You can have other quirks in
                                            your character of course, but the main one should really be the
                                            one noticed the most. It can be annoying, that's going to be the
                                            fun part in all this ~

So, I hope to see you around the chat! To apply, scroll down a
                                            little further and don't forget to read the rules.

Okay, on to the about. You can skip this by the way.

xxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hello there! i'm chrysanthemum noire,
                                                            the owner of the thread. you can call
                                                            me anything really, just as long as
                                            User Image
                                                            it's appropriate. my usual nicknames
                                                            are: chry, noire or magi ( in short of
                                                            magnetic ).

mm. well, i'm pretty much just an
                                                            average person. oh, and i live in the
                                                            philippines, so i'm in a very different
                                                            timezone. so yeah. i'm pretty nice,
                                                            i guess but i have a tendency to get
                                                            distracted a lot and be lazy, but you
                                                            can totally count on me. i'm pretty
                                                            sickly too, just saying. but yeah. hi.
                                                            ( ´∀`)also, that art over there
                                                            wasn't drawn by me. though, it's my
                                                            oc named kalek. the art is by
                                                            suicide - kun. thank you again! <3

Invisible Junior

User Image

User Image
                                            5/o8/12 - thread under construction!
                                            5/o9/12 - accepting profiles & open ~

Invisible Junior

User Image

User Image
                                            GAIA TOS
                                            xxxWe use gaia, so we have to abide by this.
                                            xxxAt least familiarize yourself with it. Here's a link to it, by the way.

IGNORING & LAYOVERS
                                            xxxDO NOT. Please, avoid ignoring anyone, but if you really can't,
                                            xxxplease leave a note for them in ooc. Just don't ignore them, at
                                            xxxleast be nice, i'm sure they'll understand. Doesn't have to be
                                            xxxan elaborate message. A simple "I'm sorry" would be enough.

xxxEver heard of layovers? Basically, you may reply to the person
                                            xxxeven after a day of not replying. Like when you need to leave or
                                            xxxsomething like that. It's really handy. However, I'll only allow
                                            xxxthem to last for A WEEK. Log out your characters or drop the
                                            xxxconversation within the last day. I'll do my best to monitor this,
                                            xxxand watch myself as well.

ACTIVITY
                                            xxxI'll be a little lax with this but I want to see you try to make a
                                            xxxconversation with others once in a while, posting the ooc is okay
                                            xxxtoo. as long as you're alive then it's okay then. but remember to
                                            xxxpost in the IC when you can. I tend to post just to let you know
                                            xxxi'm still in it, mostly because i'm in a completely different time
                                            xxxzone. hnnng.

CHARACTERS
                                            xxxNow since this is a quirk!chat, all characters are originals. NO
                                            xxxCANONS. Also, because this is an oc chat, i'll allow you to get
                                            xxxcreative with your characters, meaning you can apply for a
                                            xxx"supernatural" character. I won't accept aliens, but I will accept
                                            xxxghosts and stuff. So get creative and send them in! <3

APPLYING & RESERVES
                                            xxxThis is probably what you skipped to didn't you? If yes, please
                                            xxxat least read the introduction post where "quirk!chat" was
                                            xxxexplained. Anyway, when you're reserving a certain quirk,
                                            xxxsend me a pm entitled, "won`t↷you★wait for m↙e?" with the quirk
                                            xxx& the description. And when you're applying, entitle the pm,
                                            xxx"CANDY★CANDY"

LITERACY & LAYOUTS
                                            xxxYou may or may not apply the capitalization rules, but please
                                            xxxdon't use text talk. you may use "brb; lol" and things like that but
                                            xxxno "txt t@lk" please. It's pretty annoying.

xxxLayouts don't have to be overly decorated and stuff, simple ones
                                            xxxare okay, but if you don't think you can make one, feel free to ask
                                            xxxme or others that are in the chat. don't be shy, i'm pretty sure we'll
                                            xxxbe happy to lend you a hand.

CHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS
                                            xxxI don't give a flying - butterscotch if your character's gay or not.
                                            xxxBut please, I'd love to see at least a few hetero couples out
                                            xxxthere, alright? I personally prefer BL but I am going for a hetero
                                            xxxpairing. Just keep stuff PG-16 and time skip when all the clothes
                                            xxxcome off. Actually, even if not all the clothes come off. I'll allow it
                                            xxxto escalate to kissing/touching and stuff, but when it's really
                                            xxxinappropriate already, i'm going to do something about it.

FRIENDLY OOC RELATIONSHIPS
                                            xxxI'm aware that we all have best friends and stuff and people who
                                            xxxwe really enjoy talking to, and you know, people get intimidated.
                                            xxxAt least, I do. So, I'll encourage people to just say hi in the ooc
                                            xxxno matter who is in there talking. I might be talking to some
                                            xxxclose people, but don't worry, I'd love to talk to you too! I'm pretty
                                            xxxsure others would too. So don't feel so scared, we're one big happy
                                            xxxfamily, yeah?

xxxAnd aside from that, I'll encourage being more than just roleplay
                                            xxxpartners. If you want to bond with someone, like chat, feel free to
                                            xxxuse the ooc. It's nice to see people getting along, and since this
                                            xxxis my chat, I would feel very happy.

xxxSo don't be intimidated, in the words of a friend I have that'll
                                            xxxprobably end up putting more gifs than necessary in her posts
                                            xxxin the ooc, "we're just emotional / sobbing" ah. no gifs wars.
                                            xxxor at least, don't stretch the page unnecessarily please. it's
                                            xxxsort of. . . annoying. i hope this doesn't come out mean. hnng.

Invisible Junior

User Image

User Image
                                            if you need an example, you can check the profile thread ~

also, hey guys!
                                            as you can notice, there are characters who have names of colors.
                                            let's just go with saying it's a group. there are free characters:
                                            blue; indigo; pastel; white ( female ); pink; red & green.
                                            if you're interested to join in, just pm me about it ~

note: please do not just send in a profile of any of the colors,
                                            i will not accept it. i need, i repeat, need to be informed beforehand.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User Image
                                                                  ❜♛ name
                                                                  ❜♛ age
                                                                  ❜♛ location

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ★◟ new user⋮character's username

▬ ❛ quirk 〉
                                                                        elaborate on the quirk/talk about it a bit. doesn't need to be so long though.

[list][list] [list][list] ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ [/list][/list] [/list][/list]
                                            [list][list] [imgleft]http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz206/LeafAngel/quirkchat/icon1.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list] [list][list][list] [list][list][list] [size=24]❜♛ [size=16]name[/size][/size]
                                            [size=24]❜♛ [size=16]age[/size][/size]
                                            [size=24]❜♛ [size=16]location[/size][/size][/list][/list][/list] [/list][/list][/list]
                                            [color=white][size=8]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/size][/color]
                                            [size=11.5]★◟ new user⋮character's username[/size][/list][/list]
                                            [list][list][list][list] [list][list][list][list][size=14]▬ ❛ quirk 〉[/size][list][list][list][size=10]elaborate on the quirk/talk about it a bit. doesn't need to be so long though.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list] [/list][/list][/list][/list] [/list][/list][/list][/list] [/list][/list]

Invisible Junior

User Image

User Image
                                            relationships. legend to be added later.

to make the rumors more interesting, it'll be broadcasted
                                            throughout the chat when we get a rumor or gossip, alright?
                                            aha, have fun

Invisible Junior

User Image

User Image
                                            events to come soon. pm me suggestions?

Invisible Junior

User Image

User Image
                                            reserved for later ~

Invisible Junior

User Image

User Image
                                            reserved for later ~

Invisible Junior

User Image

User Image
                                            reserved for later ~