Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Shiva looked at his brother with watery eyes and made sniffling noises, looking like he would burst into tears at any second at the mere mention of the possibility of hurt or death. "B-but......but....."

User Image

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Ryuuma rolled his eyes and sighed, glaring at his brother. "Don't cry here, infront of them. They'll think your weak. Now cheer up, after introductions are done we get to eat and I made the servants make all our favorites."

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxxϺεʃ Ƞεsɋυɨssxxxxx
ϝєαɾ ɱӌ ϯɦѳɾηʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Thank you for the gracious welcome" he thanked the king not showing the pain that the apples caused when they were dropped on him. It stung but such was the trails he had to overcome for his kingdom's prosperity "I am Prince Mel Nesquiss from the fairy isle of Fairwin. It is a great honor to meet you in person" he said carefully as he had practiced in his head many times to make a good impression.

Dangerous Seeker

User Image
Rail
no one seemed to answer the door.. he nervously opened it "Hello!?" he called in a nervous tone. "is anyone here?! i was requested to come here as something called a suitor?" his leg got caught by a trip wire then kittens fell and clawed at him. he yelp in surprise but they stop harming him quickly as they purred and licked his fingers..,. Rail smiled as he began to pet every single kitten..animals are easily warm up to rail
((in one of the posts it said "hello gentlemen" was that referring to me to? if so i'll change the post...btw sorry for the long wait... got consumed by portal2 XD))

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
((I think so though you weren't in the room. O.o Ohhh Portal?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF_IBrHsuzA ))

Dangerous Seeker

((lol thats weird.. and yes portal... i like that song glados sings...but i like this one better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Q_koTHB54
the best part is the chorus on 1:19..and sorry about the ooc here.. is there a seprete forum for ooc?))

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
((Yeah on the profile page, cool song.))

Dangerous Seeker

(oh ok..well once again sorry fore being adicted to a awesome game XD. i gtg to bed.. from 4:30 to about 7:30 i'll be offline..but all the other time problably))
Lucas gasped a bit as the apples came down on top of his head. He now had a pounding headache and trying to introduce himself was almost impossible now. He placed two fingers to his head and took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. His fingers glowed a soft green and his headache went away. He put his arms to his side. He took a step forward after the fairy prince introduced himself. He folded in an arm at his stomach and bowed from the waist up. "I am prince Lucas of the dark elf kingdom, Silva. I am honored to meet all of you and I thank you for welcoming us into your beautiful home." He said with his soft voice, but it was still audible. He stepped back after he straightened up. He thought he did pretty well. He looked at both princes and couldn't help but smile. They were both so good looking. He actually couldn't believe his father let him come to this.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
The King heard another's voice and signaled him to bring him in. After the servant brought in the third suitor, covered in kittens, he had to pinch the bridge of his nose. Angrily he muttered to his first son. "Tell Shiva, that before we go to dinner he will have a word with me." Blinking as the smile graced his lips again he held up his hands. "I'm sure your all famished and tired, come Ryuuma will show you all to the dining hall and I shall join you momentarily after a moment or two with my son." As the room cleared The King gave Shiva a death glare and promptly yanked him to his side by his wing. "Shiva....!"
(OOC: Please keep long ooc talk in the ooc forum where the chars are!)

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Ryuuma noticed atleast one of the suitors smile at them. Slightly surprised he flashed a smile back, giving a small wink before his father spoke to him. Smirking to himself he nodded, giving Shiva a glance of support before getting up and bowing to them all. "If you'll follow me." His robe flowed as he lead the way, his wings twitching everynow and then. Politely he held the door open for everyone, nodding in welcome.

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Shiva made a soft keening noise when his wing was yanked, looking at his father with teary eyes. "But-but father I was only thinking of them, what if they leave here and they become so heart broken that they'll never find love again if they are rejected? I cannot live with myself if I were to take away another's greatest joy, don't make me do this father I can't bear the thought!" With that he just broke into a fountain of tears as his wings sagged on the ground, thinking of the poor suitors that may come and may not be chosen. Never mind that he had set up so many traps all over the castle, being able to fly really helps cut down time, that most of them were going to have a hard enough time as it was without having to be covered in armor to avoid being attacked by various 'harmless' items and creatures set up by an upset angel.

User Image

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
The King refrained from rolling his own eyes as he released his grip on the wing. "Shiva, You over think these type of things. I'm sure they know what they are getting themselves into and at this point they've probally had other heartbreaks. Sometimes pain has to be a part of life anyhow, that way it can be better in the future. Now stop crying, what sort of prince do you look like snivling over little things such as this? Come now wipe your tears, I had the chefs make your favorite and I myself am starving." With that he gave his son a quick hug and put a hand on his shoulder, leading him to the dining room before sitting at the head of the table next to his son Ryuuma.

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Shiva wiped his teas and sniffled as his eyes dried, giving his father a watery smile. But then a thought occurred to him and he hoped his father would forgive him. "So then you're not mad about the traps I set over almost every inch of the castle then?"

User Image

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
The King nearly choked on the wine he had been sipping. "You what?! Shiva! Yes I am angry now. Please go and remove them! And don't come back until they are all gone."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff