Welcome to Gaia! ::

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
The King's smile faltered a little, not getting the reaction he was expecting. Especially when Shiva started to choke, though Ryuuma's words comforted him, causing his smile to appear back on his lips. "Wonderful! I'm glad you like it so much. Shiva, are you okay? You look a tad bit pale son."

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Trying to compose himself till he got alone and started to pluck his wings in anxiety he cleared his throat, looking at his father almost pleadingly. "I-I'm fine father, when exactly did you say they would be coming?" Perhaps if he made the castle seem dangerous like arm the bellistas or something they wouldn't come, yes just some harmless intimidation to save all those poor souls from heartache.

User Image

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
The King smiled as he got up. "Around early this evening, please don't pluck yourself, it makes you look like a stressed out hen." He gave his son a pat before strolling into the throne room to make himself comfortable.

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Shiva nodded and left in a flurry of feathers, he needed to prepare. They were going to be here he needed to get ready, he needed.......he needed some boiling water and a large cauldron. Hot water didn't hurt that much did it?

User Image

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

╔════════════════╗
Open
Consider this a time skip to the evening

╚════════════════╝

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Ryuuma crossed his legs neatly as he sat on his throne by his father's, glancing at his brother sitting next to him and wondering how he felt about all this, mostly on the account he hadn't seen him for a good portion of the day so far. Sighing he directed his gaze towards the doors, waiting for them to open.

User Image
The King sat comfortably, happily even as he awaited the suitors. He hadn't felt so eager since he had gotten his last pet tiger, a beautiful white male with large paws and the perfect body structure for hugging like a big teddybear.

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxxϺεʃ Ƞεsɋυɨssxxxxx
ϝєαɾ ɱӌ ϯɦѳɾηʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

One of the servants led the fairy prince through the long hallways towards the throne room eyes looking side to side worriedly. Had he made a mistake accepting the invitation? Everything in such a place was unfamiliar to him and it made him uncomfortable to think of such things like seduction. Taking a large breath to calm himself he pushed open the doors stepping through head held high

Dangerous Seeker

User Image
Rail
after months of traveling with his noble steed, a tired Rail has finally made it to their castle he gazed at the building astonished with how large it was..it was so big it was terrifying. he said in his mind 'did a family of Dragons send this invitation of something??' the thought got him more terrified...the people who live here might be extremely powerful and possible lethal..he dismounted the horse and held the hilt of his sword as he proceeded with caution..he slowly approached the large door and knocked at the door

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Shiva was pleased with himself, having had enough time throughout the day to set up a few diversions for the suitors. One having been a large container of cute cats set just in the hallways with a trip wire, said agitated creatures would fall upon the people and hopefully ward them from wandering around the castle and hopefully leave. He had other traps set up around the castle, like harmless yet frightening snakes in the horse stables. His most elaborate one happened to be above the door of the throne room, having to set it up discreetly so his father wouldn't notice it. Once those doors were pushed open wide enough the arrivals would be showered with a ton of sweet Crab apples that he picked from the garden, harmless by themselves but really painful in large quantities.

User Image
Lucas groaned as a servant pulled the sewn leaves off the sleeping prince. "Your father wants a word." the servant said softly as she tossed some clothes to Lucas. He got up and got dressed, not sure why they were traveling clothes, or bags packed by his door. He made his way to the throne room and sat next to his father. "Yes father." Lucas said casually as he crossed his legs.

"I have found two excellent suitors for you. Well they have found you." his father said, not looking at his son. Lucas turned and looked at his father. "You leave now."

"And I don't get a say in this one now do I? You remember the Prince of the Merfolk. I almost downed and got eaten by, not only him, but the villagers and sharks. Why is this one different?" He said crossing his arms. His father got up and handed him the letter and walked out to the meeting room. Lucas opened the letter and glanced at the beautiful writing. "Fine but I'm still not happy about it." he yelled as he got up and into his carriage. It took most of the day, Lucas was starving and very tired, which made him irritable. He got out of the carriage and looked at the extravagant palace and smiled. He made his way inside, following what looked like other princes from various lands.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Ryuuma levelled his gaze with the suitors as they walked in, stifling a giggle as the apples rained down and their father's eyes widened in surprise. Crossing his legs he noticed only three had came, deciding one was late. He leaned over to whisper into his brother's ear as a servant announced the others arrivals. "Very nice brother, however I think father might have your head."

User Image
The King felt his heart skip as the apples fell, a low growl issueing from his throat as he glared at his son momentarily before standing. "Hello gentlemen, Thank you for coming to my fair home, I do hope you can find comfort here. I'm most sorry about the apples, It seems my son Shiva forgot his manners. However I do most sincerely welcome you into our home and to my sons, Ryuuma and Shiva."

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
"I am merely saving them from possible heart-break, do you know how damaging that can be to a person? Even if we pick just one each there will still be two with their dreams crushed, this way I am saving them all pain." He whispered back to his brother, his angelic rationalizing for his many traps that were harmless enough to not seriously damage them but harm them enough where he was sure they would turn tail and leave.

User Image

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Ryuuma cocked an eyebrow at his brother, his expression indiffrent. "So? I'm sure it's not the first time for them, besides pain is a part of life dear brother. Just think back to the past at all those potions i'v made you try for me. Painful, yet successful in the future, atleast for me. And they probally know what they are getting themselves into. So just sit back and hope father doesn't eat you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff