Welcome to Gaia! ::

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

╔════════════════╗
Ⓦеℓcоме
╚════════════════╝

User Image

Ⓣhe Princes of Hell and Heaven are single! Their father, the Human king, needs them to marry another prince or else all kingdoms will fall! Who will win their hearts? Only four suitors are chosen to stay a year in the castle and try to captivate royalty. Will you succeed? Or will you end up dating another suitor? Maybe you charm both? Who knows!

Ⓣhe Ⓛetter

Ⓨour butler hands you a letter, It smells delightfully like roses. You break the blood red seal and the cream colored parchment falls open. "You have been officially accepted by the King of Kingdoms to come and try to take the hands of his two sons;Ryuuma and Shiva. You will get one year to do so, in which you will live in their castle so that you may experience the full luxury that you do now. The King cordially invites you with an open heart, and the best of luck.
Ⓢign~ Ⓣhe Ⓚyroshiji Ⓡoyal Ⓗousehold.

DO NOT POST. NOT UNTIL I SAY SO.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

╔════════════════╗

Ⓡυℓеs
╚════════════════╝

1. Myself and my mod are the overlords so our words are law, Don't try to change our minds.
2. All profiles must be Pmed to DarkForest904 and you will see what will get you admitted.
3. You must post atleast twice a week, if you do not then I will Pm you and if you do not respond then I will delete you.
4. If you are stuck and waiting for someone to post for your char I understand that, I will be reading the post so I will know who is stuck and who is not posting.
5. If you are going out of town then please tell me.
6.This is a semi-lit rp, No text talk, atleast a paragraph and please, if you HAVE to use a photo then make it small/ dont 'over decorate' your posts with silly sayings/images. Its just un-necessary mess.
7. Follow gaia TOS/rules etc.
8. No GodModding (Moving chars, killing, being invincible, deflecting all attacks etc)
9. I will add more rules if i see fit to.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

╔════════════════╗
ⓌҺιтеⓁιsт
╚════════════════╝

Silent Moan
DarkForest904

╔════════════════╗
ⒷℓαcкⓁιsт
╚════════════════╝

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

╔════════════════╗
Ⓢкеℓетоиs
╚════════════════╝

Gname: (If you change your Gname then tell me so I can update your profile)
Character Name:
Personality: (Emotional wise)
Who do you want to captivate?: (_or_ (we won't tell wink ))
Gear: (weapons, other artifacts or whatever and please explain what they do. Don't go over board!)
Powers: (If any)
What kingdom do you rule?: (Description and name)
Appearance: (Please use a linked pic)
Bio: (No 7 pages please!)
Send all profiles to DarkForest904, Do NOT post them here. If you must, you can look at profiles Here

Ⓟairings: (Will be added later when they choose)
ⓅrincexⓈuitor
ⓅrincexⓈuitor
ⓅuitorxⓈuitor

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
╔════════════════╗
ϼɇȵ
╚════════════════╝

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
As dawn slowly approached and the soft sunlight began to leak through golden tinted windows a soft sigh slipped past pale lips as a figure on a large plush bed rolled, pristine feathers rising and falling with every breath. Chocolate and gold strands shifted as the male buried himself deeper into his bronze silk sheets and cream pillows, mornings were just not his thing though the sunlight urged him to wake up and greet the morning. Birds tapping outside and singing a song that sounded like 'good morning, life is beautiful!', ah such a sweet song made him want to just grab his halberd and throw it so he could sleep more.

User Image

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Deep within a gold adorned room a large bed of red silk and velvet creaked under the weight of something with great leathery wings that twitched every now and then. Upon closer inspection one would see a red haired man, plump a** in the air and snoring away in content. Ryuuma growled as sunlight filtered into the room, reaching over lazily he tugged on a string, drawing great black curtains over the window, the material thick enough to block out most morning sounds. The demon smiled in his sleepy stupor and got more comfortable, lying on his back as he drew the blankets over his perfect frame tighter. But alas, a few minutes later a scratchy peep could be heard from a smaller ornate bed next to his, a white head peeking over the edge before a tiny dragon-like creature floated over and landed on his chest. Tilting it's head it cheeped again, the Wyvern happily wagged it's tail before dragging a small slimy toungue on it's Master's cheek. Ryuuma cracked open a sleepy bloodred eye to look at it with slight annoyance, though a grin played on perfect ruby lips. "Go away Geoff, It is much too early to be bothered with awakening. Go back to sleep my little bother." Ryuuma tilted his head the other way, deep red locks covering his face as he tried to drift back. However the tiny Wyvern would not have it! Not one to be discouraged it playfully nipped away at his hair, toungue dragging over his nose this time as it tried to wake it's master up. For you see, for this little Wyvern; Mornings also ment bathroom time.

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
The sweet chirping continued as he sighed and shifted deeper into the mounds, but no matter what the sound was just never drowned out. A smooth hand slid out of the pile and long elegant fingers reached towards the nightstand, a sigh coming once again from the pile. Silver painted nails coasted over the mahogany stand like a caress as he continued to listen to the singing of the little birds, his fingers finding a small but sturdy paperweight that was holding down his recent letter from his father. It was a lovely paperweight that looked kind of like the little birds that were outside and he slowly rolled it into his sleepy palm, then a second later it was shattering the window as he threw it at the birds sitting outside. With blissful silence now he slipped back into sweet rest, oblivious to the shards of glass that now dotted his bed........again.

User Image

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Ryuuma woke up to the sound of breaking glass and sighed. However this happily made the Wyvern jump with joy as it's Master got up and stretched, snatching the tiny thing up, he placed it on his shoulder and strolled towards his closet. Yawning he grabbed a loose black and red silk robe and golden sandals, both his favorites. After getting dress and adorning himself with jewelry he held up a cigarrette, the little wyvern blowing a puff of fire to light the cigarette as he strolled to his bathroom, sitting the tiny Wyvern atop the rim of the toilet and waiting. Geoff happily did his buisness, chirping when he was finished so his Master could clean him off as the sweet smoke curled over their heads. After a few more moments tending to his own needs, Ryuuma strolled out of his room; barely nodding at passing servants as he found his way to the dining area.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
The King sat at the far end of the dining table, lazily moving around a bit of sausage as he waited for his sons to arrive. He hid a secret smile, as he had great news that he was sure would positivly thrill them! He smiled as his first son walked in, glancing at the Wyvern he always kept on his shoulder. He always did wonder where he had picked that thing up from and why he valued it so. "Good morning Ryuuma, when your brother comes I have some wonderful news for you both. I'm sure you will be most pleased... " A waiter came and served his son as they both waited. Eventuall the King got impatient and sent a servant to go wake his other son and call him down. The servant nodded nervously, cautiously going upstairs and knocking on the door before opening it. "S-sir? Y-your Father, His Majesty wishes to speak to you d-downstairs and has requested that I w-wake you." The Servant stood at the foot of the bed, shaking slightly as he waited for Shiva to rouse.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Ryuuma sat down silently, nodding at his father with a slight smile until he mentioned the news. Now that was something to think over, what could be so important? He cut up his food subconciously as he waited for his brother, not even noticing as the tiny Wyvern leaped onto the table and grabbed a peice of egg from his plate. Geoff then scamped over to his father's plate, nabbing the last peice of sausage with a happy gulp. By the time Ryuuma noticed his father was laughing as the thing let out a loud and satsified burp before returning to it's Master's shoulder. "Geoff, no eating from plates unless you are offered! Rude little thing." Ryuuma brought a peice of egg to his mouth as he pet Geoff on the back, the Wyvern's most favorite place to be touched.

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
The angel groaned softly as one of his wings stuck up in the air at an odd angle, not wanting to wake up. But he peeked out of his pile to gaze at the servant that was bothering him and blinked crystal blue eyes at him, slightly blurry from sleep. Making a soft grunt in his throat and climbed from the bed to get dressed, his silk sheets slipping from him and his large wings coming down to hide him from view just in time to not flash the servant with all his bare perfection, grabbing a robe from his closet that slid over his frame and hugged his form nicely and let his wings be free of restriction. Giving a soft yawn Shiva wandered past the stunned servant with a sweet smile and down the stairs till he walked into the dining room, one perfectly manicured hand rubbing at his eyes to get the sleepiness from them.

User Image

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
The Servant let out a held in breath, glad something hadn't been smashed into his head this time. Quickly he trotted back to the king's side as his partners served Shiva as he sat. The King had been laughing at the antics of the small reptile, though he flashed a smile at the Servant. "Thank you Jeeves, and it's not a problem Ryuuma, I was finished eating anyways. Hello Shiva." The King waited until they were both settled and paying attention before speaking once again to his sons. "I have a wonderful surprise for you two. I'v been up in my study reviewing countless applications from princes all over the land and i'v chosen four I think you both will like. I'm giving them a year's stay at our castle and if all should go well two of the four will have charmed one of you. They are expected to come this evening!" The King beamed at his children, proud of his hard work.

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Shiva nearly inhaled the eggs that he had been nibbling on, having to pat his chest repeatedly as he coughed into a napkin at what he heard. People in his home trying to, what was it, charm him?! Shiva thought he was going to pass out in both embarrassment and fright, his crystal blue eyes bright and fearful as he just stared at his father. Oh what should he do, he couldn't run away from this it would be wrong. They would have come from far and wide and after making this trip walk away without anything would be unethical, maybe he could somehow stage very minor things that would 'accidentally' prevent them from coming.

User Image

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Ryuuma cocked an eyebrow at his father, his eyes widening then rolling when he saw his brother practically choking. Geoff, meanwhile was letting out hissing bursts of noise, his way of laughing as he pointed a tiny claw at Shiva. Ryuuma batted his eyes in irritation for a moment, looking down before looking back at his father and speaking through gritted teeth. "Oh...how delightful...Thank you father, we're both very grateful for yor help and particpation in our love lives....If you'd excuse me..." Ryuuma rose and bowed before walking briskley out of the room, his leathery wings twitching in irritation as he headed towards his study.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff