Welcome to Gaia! ::

Glitchitty's Wife

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♛ A Song of Fire & Ice / Game of Thrones Group Role Play ♛

THIS ROLE PLAY FEATURES ADULT THEMES.
WHILE GAIA TOS WILL NEVER BE BREACHED, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE
WITH ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION, HEAVY CURSING, SEXUAL SITUATIONS
OR HEAVY VIOLENCE, THEN PLEASE READ NO FURTHER.
THANK YOU.

Glitchitty's Wife

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
                  ♛ Announcements ♛

08/23/12 - Threads are created / Main is CLOSED
                  08/24/12 - Main thread is finished, but still CLOSED
                  08/28/12 - Main thread is OPEN!!!!! <3
                  09/17/12 - Going along nice and steady! Story and other items have been updated!

Glitchitty's Wife

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
                  ♛ Story ♛

The continent of Westeros has seen much bloodshed over the past several weeks.

Lord Eddard Stark of Winterfell is dead, killed at the order of King Joffrey Baratheon, the son of the late King Robert Baratheon and Queen Cersei Lannister. Robb Stark has declared himself King of the North and is marching to King’s Landing to kill the boy king and rescue his sister, Sansa, a hostage. Both of Robert’s brothers, Stannis and Renly, also march on King’s Landing to take what they both believe to be their birthright. All of the major Houses of Westeros have declared their allegiances, and Daenerys Targaryen has begun to gather her army across the Narrow Sea in Essos.

A clash of kings is eminent…

Stark forces win at the Whispering Wood and managed to capture Jaime Lannister. He is thrown into a make shift prison to be used as a hostage. Tywin and Tyrion, however, escape and flee further south. Tywin falls back to the ancient and haunted fortress of Harrenhal while Tyrion goes to King’s Landing to act as the Hand of the King in his father’s stead. Meanwhile, Stannis Baratheon has taken Storm’s End from his younger brother Renly in an attempt to make the Storm lords swear fealty to him. Ultimately, they do, but only after Renly Baratheon’s mysterious death.

Unbeknownst to many, Balon Greyjoy launches another rebellion, with thousands of Ironmen landing on the Northern shores and burning villages and towns. Moat Calin, Torrhen’s Square, Deepwood Motte and others fall quickly. Winterfell is also taken, by turn coat Theon Greyjoy, and a force of men sent to recapture the castle discover the burned bodies of Bran and Rickon Stark hanging from the walls.

Still, the Starks continue to win in the Riverlands, most notably at Oxcross, Ashmark, and the Crag. Lannister forces and continuously beaten back and Tywin must ultimately all but give up his campaign as he sees his men become demoralized against the raging Northerners. Also worth noting is the small but decisive victory by the joint Bolton and Mormont army near Fairmarket.

*Will be updated after major events*

Glitchitty's Wife

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
                  ♛ Map ♛

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Glitchitty's Wife

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
                  ♛ Rules ♛

Be friendly! I’m not saying that you have to talk with everyone in the role play or add them to your friends list (though you can if you want), but in general, just be friendly. If you see that someone is interested in joining, refer them to me or the search thread, don’t chase them away. I think we’re going to have… eight characters right now? But there’s always room for more. So yeah… be nice to people. Seriously.

Be respectful! Do not start attacking people for random reasons, or even justifiable ones. This rule also includes the god-moding infraction. No one likes to have their character being dragged all over creation by someone else, unless it has been previously agreed upon. If you do god mod and I see it or someone complains, I will warn you. ONCE. If you do it again (and I will keep a tally), then you will be kicked out of the role play and your character will likely end up dying a particularly grisly death.

Obey Gaia ToS! I really shouldn’t have to say it, so I’ll just touch up on it. Obey the Gaia Terms and Rules of Service, which means no inappropriate content. I love violence, but try not to write five paragraphs on how the blood is dripping from someone’s severed head. Oh, and no dirty bits in the thread. What you do outside of the thread, I have no control over, but just no sideways tango here. Okay?

Be active! I also really shouldn’t have to say it, but it needs saying anyways. If you do not post for a while without telling me that you were going anywhere, then I’ll have to kill off your character. Also, try not to post every five minutes, as it leaves some people in the dust. I actually think that the three people involved with this role play right now are almost always on at the same time, so it shouldn’t be a problem, but if we get more people, then make sure that we don’t isolate someone by going on a posting marathon.

Rules subject to change at any time! Because I made the thread. And I’m Tune. And I’m awesome like that.

Glitchitty's Wife

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
                  ♛ Resources ♛

OOC Thread: Here
                  Cast Thread: Here
                  Search Thread: Here
                  Game of Thrones Wikia: Here

♛ Speech Color ♛