Eloquent Hunter

|| This'll might take a while.. ^^''||
((Yep ^o^" Wana just start now? ))

Eloquent Hunter

Quote:
((Yep ^o^" Wana just start now? ))
((Sure ^.^))
((Alright ^.^ ))

Yari looked at Kagome. "So where is the Shikon No Tama?" Yari asked sititng down with a bandage around her arm. The Darkness jewel layed around Yari's neck with it darkish glow unkown that what might happen i nthe near future. "You don't understand-" yari began saying then she noticed Inuyasha. Must not say words..

Eloquent Hunter

"The Shikon No Tama, is broken, it is scattered around the Feudal Era in nine simple pieces, though it'll take a while to find all the pieces before Naraku and Kagura..," Kagome said, looking at Yari. "But, we will find all of Shikon No Tama's pieces and fit them altogether and defeat Naraku.., but as I said, it'll take a while.,"
"Omigod you broke it?!" Yari yelled standing up and looking at her. "No you don't understand though." Yari exclaimed, she showed her necklace to her. "This is the Kurai; Jewel of Darkness with it ahs 7 other jewels with it, for some odd reason the Shikon No Tama is within the 'family' of jewels, if someone finds and conducts the spell of unlockign they shall get one wish that will kill us all or save the world." Yari said in a very fast voice;

Eloquent Hunter

"No, I didn't break Shikon No Tama.. InuYasha and I are not even sure who shattered the Shikon No Tama.. we just need to find the seven other jewels to bring back the Shikon Jewel..," Kagome said, and smiles at her, reassuring Yari that she hadn't shattered the Shikon No Tama.
"No first 'we' have to find the shards so then one of us can bring peace to the world. Or let it die, " Yari informed while looking at the her jewel. The Jewels are a curse to everyone who wears it; forever within a curse neevr to broken outYari thought clutching her fist.

(( g2g Dinner ^o^ ))

Eloquent Hunter

((Back ^o^))

Eloquent Hunter

((Hello! ^o^ ))
<center>||May I be the Faia Jewel Protector? If so do I post my form here?||
((Yep you can the the Faia Jewel holder adn you have to Pm me your profile ^-^ Thanks for joining! **gives cookie**))
<center>||*Runs in the corner like a chipmunk and nibbles on it* >.<||

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces