Welcome to Gaia! ::

JLWessica's Partner

Tama Ice
DeusXX
Temptation and I are tentatively plotting. If anyone else will be in Cali in two weeks, though, I'd gladly meet up.

Believe me - would if I could. TT^TT I'm many, many hours away, not to mention I can't afford it atm. Some day, though! Some day this group of people simply have to meet up! I want to meet all you awesome peeps! heart

I'm not sure if I can afford it, honestly. I've yet to look into travel costs and hotels and such. But something tells me it won't stop me.

Benevolent Muse

12,425 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Wintersday Bard 50
DeusXX

I'm not sure if I can afford it, honestly. I've yet to look into travel costs and hotels and such. But something tells me it won't stop me.

You go, girl! wink heart

JLWessica's Partner

Tama Ice
DeusXX

You go, girl! wink heart

Don't encourage me, I do dumb things. >.>

Benevolent Muse

12,425 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Wintersday Bard 50
DeusXX
Tama Ice
DeusXX

You go, girl! wink heart

Don't encourage me, I do dumb things. >.>

I semi-spontaneously went to Japan a few years ago - I didn't regret it. wink Of course, I did have the money for it back then, but it was still an expensive journey. So yes, on this one, I'll point out that every once in a while, the reckless decision pays off. wink

Haseo Gentsu's Queen

Man-Hungry Vampire

13,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tama Ice
Sanutamar

Because I keep moving to places I'm not happy or in with people that have the power to just either kick me out or move themselves. In this case my grandpa is retiring and wants to retire solo and in peace. Right now I don't know if I CAN stay in California with how expensive it is. I have a possible prospect in Arizona. . . Debated Texas for a while there, but I don't know a lot of people there. I wouldn't have much of a support system if s**t went south. Dunno.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with this. :/ Stable living conditions are kind of a must to actually lower your shoulders - unless you're happy with some sort of nomad life, I think that goes for a handful of people, too. >.>

On another note, Alex' voice really surprised me for some reason! eek Not in a bad way, I just... I guess I didn't know what to expect...? x3
Also, yay you for getting this thread together - I'm still so excited! *Flails*

Right? I'm working on it. Right now it looks like I'm going to be saving up to move to Texas.

Lmfao. Yeah, Ozzy's voice would surprise you, too. He's a chain smoker, so we often don't think he'd have a rougher voice. The one that Temptation and I think is close issssssss this one; Celldweller - Blackstar

I'm excited about it. I'll get the threads up and then I'll finish up two post layouts and a profile.

Haseo Gentsu's Queen

Man-Hungry Vampire

13,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
DeusXX
To hop a plane to California, or to not hop a plane to California...that is the question...

I hear you might be coming to my neck of the woods. Let me know if you do and I'll see about meeting up.

JLWessica's Partner

Sanutamar
DeusXX
To hop a plane to California, or to not hop a plane to California...that is the question...

I hear you might be coming to my neck of the woods. Let me know if you do and I'll see about meeting up.

Strongly considering. I wanted to spend a few days at the beach with my friends, but no one seems to be interested. So, San Francisco is on my bucket list. Figured I might as well, since Temptation said she'd be in Cali around that time as well. How difficult/expensive is it to fly out there, get a place, get around, blah blah blah?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff