Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Jake BlackHeart
xxxxxJake slowed and began to descend further, there were houses popping up everywhere.
"well the legend is that this demon could never conceive
and out of longing for a child it began stealing other babes and raising them as its own.
making them fight as its own personal army"

jake explained with a sad expression
"our daughter will be the strongest being in all three realms.
being mixed with all three races having all their strengths and no weaknesses"

jake didnt want to tell anna this because she might worry more instead of less
"it wants to use our madi as its first new weapon"

User Image
Jason BlackHeart
xxxxx Jason backed up but looked on "its not real, remember that"
He reached again and began to gently outline the markings on Kaity's back
"nothing is hurting you its just an illusion"
hoping it would work jason kissed the marks softly with his lips lingering for a moment.
"still hurt?" he asked stepping back.

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąnnaʛreene

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

indent Anna's brow furrowed as she couldn't decide whether or not to sympathize with Theo or want to kill him herself for wanting to take their baby. Not to mention all the other children he took from their families. "How do you get rid of him once and for all?" The blonde asked, holding the sleeping child closer to her chest. As they got closer to the ground, she saw all the houses, wondering where they would be staying.

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

It's my jam!
Believe by Staind.

OutOfCreativity

User Image
ʞaity Ѳɔєɐɳ Лash
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Someday... by Nickelback

indent How could it not be real? It burned so much. Kaity pursed her lips together in a straight line, trying to fight the illusion as he traced her back. How did it hurt if it wasn't real? It had to be a mind game Theo was playing. Kaity gasped softly as she felt Jason kiss the marks on her back. Her skin felt like it was on fire, but not like the kind of fire from before. "No. I think I figured out how to make it feel like a good burning." She muttered, glad Jason was behind her so he couldn't see her slight blush at her comment. The Angel tried to turn and look at Jason, still unable to move a whole lot because of the damned restraints. "It's a great big mind game with this one."

OutOfCharm;;
User Image
Jake BlackHeart
xxxxxJake shook his head "you dont, you cant kill what is already dead"
he said sadly, if they get it out of kaity itll eventually find someone else to possess
"the only thing we can do is hope that jason finds a way to get it out of her with out killing her"
he said landing softly infront of a not to small not super big but very beautiful house,
there was no other houses around but the house was on top of a hill overlooking the town.
it wasnt to far a walk but far enough so no one would bother them.
"im sure jason can handle it, so for now focus on this."
he lets you down gently so you can stand and see the house
"what do you think?"

User Image
Jason BlackHeart
xxxxx Jason disagreed
"theres no way to make pain feel good, unless your sick"
he said tracing the marks again
"remember its just a mind game, you think its supposed to hurt it will,
you think it supposed to feel good then it will.
because i kissed it, and you think a kiss would feel good it felt good"

he said pressing his body against hers
and moved his hands around to the front of her body
and kept tracing everywhere there were markings

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąnnaʛreene

indent Typical. There was nothing she could do. The blonde nodded, being set on the ground. "He's smart, he'll figure something out." Not to mention that Kaity was a pretty tough cookie, too. Allowing her mind to wander, she chanced a glance at the house and her mouth fell wide open. It was the most gorgeous place she had ever seen. Much better than the run-down shack that her and her grandmother used to live in. Jake carrying her as they flew allowed Anna to rest up some, giving her enough energy to walk to the front of the house, taking in the modern architecture before she walked in, holding Madi as the infant stirred, opening her bright blue eyes, seemingly confused at the new place, whining softly. Anna started to rock Madi, kissing the baby's forehead as she walked around to explore what she could of the bottom level before she sat down on the couch in the space meant to be a living room. "Do they have stuff here for Madi or no?" Anna asked, wondering if there was a cradle or bottles or anything of the sort.

It's my jam!
Believe by Staind.

OutOfCreativity

User Image
ʞaity Ѳɔєɐɳ Лash

Someday... by Nickelback

indent Kaity pursed her lips together, knowing Jason was technically right, but right now she was just trying to make his touch feel welcomed. Theo was trying really hard to make the touches cause pain, but the Angel was fighting back - hard. Her eyes widened as Jason's body closed the gap that had been between them, his hands following the odd black lines on her skin. She leaned back against him, turning her head into his neck as she allowed the burning sensations to heat up her body, "Just don't stop," Kaity whispered against Jason's skin as she tugged a little on the chains, them rattling softly, but Kaity was only really focusing on the sensation of touch at the moment.

OutOfCharm;;
User Image
Jake BlackHeart
xxxxxJake walked in with her "there should be, i did tell him i was bringing my new born daughter so it should be here.
if not its on the way"

He said sitting next to her. the two angels walked around for a moment inside then left just as quick no words or looks came from them.
"thanks guys, come back later for the house warming party"
Jake said sarcastically and waved to them. jake turned to madi and placed his finger in her hand and she squeezed it tightly.
even so young she had incredible strength.
"ow" he said wiggling his finger to make her lighten up a little.

User Image
Jason BlackHeart
xxxxx Jason then kissed the back of kaitys neck
"even if you asked me to i wouldnt"
he said with his eyes glowing red.
he had a beautiful woman chained in front of him.
what demon wouldn't take advantage.
"this might just kill you if theo doesnt do it first"
he said teasingly lining markings on her arms and running down her sides gently and slow.
the mixed perception of weather it hurts of feels good would
make her so confused she wouldnt know what to do.
it would be like she was having 1000 pleasures
and pains at the same time. the ultimate form of torture.

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąnnaʛreene

indent Anna allowed herself to relax into the couch, leaning her head against Jake's shoulder as he started to interact with Madi. "She'll be able to fight anyone in no time." Anna smiled at the thought, imagining a baby in diapers fighting off an army, knowing that wasn't the case, but it was still a funny thought. "What is there to eat in here? I'm starving." Anna ignored the rumbling in her stomach on the way here, but now that she had seen a little of the kitchen, she was ready to eat.

It's my jam!
Believe by Staind.

OutOfCreativity

User Image
ʞaity Ѳɔєɐɳ Лash

Someday... by Nickelback

indent Kaity pursed her lips, her body moving in accordance to Jason's touch, her eyes going wide as he got to more sensitive areas. Groaning, Kaity's body tended up, small shocks of pain going through her body, causing her to tug and then pull on the restraints. "Oh, God." She whispered, like she was begging for mercy, her blue eyes going really wide, focusing on how the touch could be good, going between easing into the heat and it driving her completely crazy, eventually having it feel good with a small tug on the chains once in a while.

OutOfCharm;;
User Image
Jake BlackHeart
xxxxxJake smiled and let out a small laugh, he felt like it had been some time since he laughed normally and genuinely was amused. "yeah there should be something here" he said getting up and heading to the kitchen where he seemed to be rummaging around "theres some fresh turkey and veggies, I could whip something up quickly for use to share" jake said as he started the fire on the stove "does that sound good?"

User Image
Jason BlackHeart
xxxxx Jason eyes glowed so bright you might thing he was some sort of evil god or something very close. with every moment he seemed to get more intense with his handling of the angel. he was feeling more and more of her and not seeming to slow down. his fangs grew out as Jason kissed her neck, then he bit down into her shoulder blood now slowly dripping down her body warm and almost sensual. a bite from a demon never caused pain to the victim, it caused so much pleasure that they let it continue. Most people end up dying from this, but not angels or other demons. the bite was still pleasurable but couldn't kill another ascended being. Jason began to suck lightly not draining much blood only a little. Blood was an aphrodisiac to both angels and demons.

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąnnaʛreene

indent "That sounds great. I'll take anything to eat so long as it's edible, Jake." Anna said, hearing her stomach grumble as Madi began to squirm in her arms, whining as if to say it was time for her to eat, too. With Jake busy in the kitchen, Anna began to feed the little girl in the room, sitting on the couch and looking around. She didn't think she would ever get used to the beauty of this place. "Do you think Madi's going to grow really quickly?" She asked, toying with some of Madi's little baby hairs as she cradled the infant in her arms.

It's my jam!
Believe by Staind.

OutOfCreativity

User Image
ʞaity Ѳɔєɐɳ Лash

Someday... by Nickelback

indent The feeling of Jason's teeth penetrating her skin hurt a lot less than she thought it would. It didn't even hurt at all. It felt, oddly, really good. Kaity moaned softly, her mind venturing as he then began to take some of the blood out of her body. "W-What are you trying to do from all of this?" The brunette asked, her voice low and filled with lust. If he was just trying to work her up and make her want him, that was plain cruel. "If you're trying to make Theo weak enough to do something, which is what I think you're doing, then I'm pretty sure it's working..."

OutOfCharm;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces