Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Rogue

4,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

Isaiah walked ahead of Karina quietly. He glanced back over his shoulder and finally spoke. "We are going to put an end to the blood shed. " He said calmly. He looked back forward, and continued walking for a bit. "If you want me to be specific, We are going to Mastadon River...that is were the epicenter of most of the battles are." He calmly stated without looking back. "After that we are going to the mountain, to finish things off once and for all." He added, as he stepped out of a group of trees, and looked out at the wide river. It shimmered slightly as the water moved down stream. He looked around quietly and listened to his environment. He wasn't going to tell Karina that he was pretty much walking in blind, because he truly had no idea what to expect. All he knew was he had to put an end to this war.

Where: Ash Forest
With: Karina,
OOC: I apologizes for the absences, holiday events at my work.

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
karinawheeling

shadowbane = dagger. comorie bombs.

User Image

indent Karina remembered Isaiah talking about how he was going to bring an end to it earlier, but she didn't know why it hadn't crossed her mind that this was a continuous adventure. She didn't have anything else to do, and their quests were essentially the same. They were just coming from opposite sides of the genetic spectrum. "So we're going to be doing a lot of fighting once we hit the place?" She asked, looking at the river and taking a moment to be mesmerized. "What will you do once this is all over?" Karina asked as they continued on the path.

Semi-Automatic by twenty one pilots.

ooc;; don't worry about it. (: it's a crazy time of year.

Shadowy Rogue

4,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Isaiah thought quietly as he turned back to her. "Yes, we will be doing a lot of fighting" He responded. Isaiah looked up to the sky and there were dark clouds spiraling around the mountain in the distance. He walked closer to the edge of the water, and looked down into the river. He gritted his teeth quietly as he saw something in the depths of the river. It wasn't a normal rock it was pale. Looking closer Isaiah could tell it was a human skull. He looked out along the river, and he began to start to see the carnage that lay across it. Isaiah looked down quietly, and finally turned back to Karina. "I don't plan on doing anything...because I don't plan on making it out alive, but I will put this war to an end...Sadly, I know it will cost me my life..but that is not of importance to me" He said calmly. He looked at her quietly. "Karina, your company as been enjoyable...Its been a long time since I've had any form of interaction that didn't involve bloodshed...with that being said..When we are nearing the Mountain, We will part paths." He said quietly. He turned around and looked across the river. He saw a few demons being hacked to death by angels. He shook his head quietly.

Where: Mastadon River
With: Karina
OOC:

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
karinawheeling

User Image

indent As they observed the carnage, Karina focused on the words leaving Isaiah's mouth, not sure she could stomach watching the fighting from down below. "You...?" She asked, jaw open slightly as he broke the news to her. "What if I don't want to part paths?" Karina asked. Maybe she was just being stubborn, but she knew she couldn't let Isaiah march right into his own death. Not alone. What did Karina really have to live for? "I'll help you as much as I possible can." She didn't want to take no for an answer. She wouldn't. She couldn't. "You helped me so I'm going to help you."

ooc;;
User Image

Jake BlackHeart

xxxxx Jake frowned. He stood and placed the baby in her arms and picked her up in his. "you shouldn't be walking but you can leave" he said. Walking out the door with them talking them to another part of the palace into a room that felt more homey. It was also warm and smelled familiar. "this is my old room, I know you don't want to be here but I won't let you go anywhere else till your better" he laid her gently on the bed. He then laid next to her.

User Image

Jason BlackHeart
xxxxx Jason kissed her back and looked to Hugo "he's really nice and he always has that look so don't let it bother you" Jason said swimming back to shallower waters so hey were standing. Hugo came up next to them and made a strange sound. Jason pet him softly and looked up at the sky with the sun coming up making he air warmer.

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąnnaʛreene

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

indent As Jake picked her up, that answered Anna's question. She wouldn't be walking anywhere on her own until she was able to convince Jake she was rested enough. She held onto the baby as she was laid on the bed in what must have been his room. "But I feel fine." Besides being really tired, she wasn't in pain because she had been given so much at the time of the birthing. "What am I supposed to do? Lay around?" She asked, looking down to Madi and smiling at the baby before she turned back to Jake, raising an eyebrow a slight amount.

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

It's my jam!
Believe by Staind.

OutOfCreativity

User Image
ʞaity Ѳɔєɐɳ Лash
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Someday... by Nickelback

indent "I believe he's not going to try and kill me, it's just... I've never really had a pet before so I don't even know how to treat a normal one." Kaity admitted. She never had to care for anyone or anything in her life before besides herself. Not to say that she didn't help out her family or loved ones, but that was different from an animal. "What does he like to do?"

OutOfCharm;;

Shadowy Rogue

4,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Isaiah nodded quietly not giving her an response other then an emotionless gaze on his face. Isaiah knew he couldn't let her travel to the mountain with him. She would end up dead. Isaiah never feared death, and he wont start now, so his life holds no value to him, but the lives of others hold much more value. He was going to leave her on the edge of the mountain whether she liked it or not. He knew she was a bit stubborn and would just fight it if he argued now, so he would wait, and make it so she could no longer travel with him, trap her, or wound her enough that she had to stay behind.

Isaiah slowly began to move towards a bridge to cross the river. He stopped and narrows his eyes as the bridge came into view. It was demolished, and unsuitable for travel on. He began to quietly rub his chin, and think. He knew there had to be another way to cross the river, so they could get to the Mountain.

Where: Mastadon River
With: Karina
OOC: This rp is getting difficult with the few people there is. I'm running out of filler, So I'm guessing if its just going to be the two of us, then I will have to start creating more characters.

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
karinawheeling

User Image

indent Karina looked up at Isaiah, not sure how she could read what he was thinking since he rarely showed any emotion. He always seemed to be planning something, but the white-haired woman didn't have the slightest clue what it could be this time. She followed him at a distance, nearing the river and staring down to the river, "I could fly you across if you would like." Karina offered, seeing how the bridge was out of order some way down and there wasn't really anything else for him to take across unless he got creative, but that would take time and Isaiah seemed to be in a hurry. She could grow wings out of her back to solve his problem with ease and save him time and energy. He wasn't planning on letting her go, so wasting energy now wouldn't be a problem.

ooc;; i could link this in a recruitment thread and make up a new character or two as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff