Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąnnaʛreene

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

indent "The human world? Is it safe out there?" Anna asked, pursing her lips together. It was really tempting to go back to a place that she actually knew and would be safe. It was good to hear that they had a few years together, minus a few times where he would have to come back to this realm and get some stuff done. "What do you have in mind to set it up?" Anna asked, stifling a yawn, burying her face in Jake's chest so he wouldn't be able to see her fight to keep back her fatigue. "I just don't want to share." By the tone in Anna's voice, she knew that she would have to.

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

It's my jam!
Believe by Staind.

OutOfCreativity

User Image
ʞaity Ѳɔєɐɳ Лash
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Someday... by Nickelback

indent As Kaity came to, she could barely even open her eyes wide enough to take in her new surroundings. Her body felt so weird. She was so cold. "Jason?" The brunette called out softly, her voice kind of weak. She looked to the doctor near her bedside, who looked perplexed. He had managed to help Kaity with her consciousness and improve her health, but there was something foreign in her body that he had never found before. There was no record of it anywhere. "Why is it so cold in here?" The angel asked, rubbing her eyes and sitting up, flinching slightly. Her left arm seemed to be all patched up, but as she looked at it, the wound was beginning to encase itself in a dark shell, which only she could see. Kaity rose an eyebrow, terror slowly growing in her eyes as the black began to consume more of her body. "Do you see that?" She asked, voice an octave above her normal pitch. The doctor only pursed his lips together, not able to see the darkness spreading over the woman. What in the hell was she talking about?

OutOfCharm;;
User Image

Jake BlackHeart

xxxxx Jake held anna close and kissed her head "its safe enough, but i was gonna set up a house of our own and other things" he said rocking the baby in his arms. she whined a little but the rocking kept her from crying. "you dont have to" he said placing a hand under annas chin lifting her face to look at him and he kissed her.

User Image

Jason BlackHeart
xxxxx Jason took kaitys hand "im right here" he noticed her hand was cold. she was complaining about being cold so he hugged her thinking it would help "theres nothing there that we can see" he said not knowing what to do

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąnnaʛreene

indent A house... Just for them? Was Jake crazy? It was exactly what she wanted, but if the location wasn't kept private, someone would surely find out who the woman was who lived there with Jake and then try and burn the house or bomb it because Anna would be like a potential homewrecker. "But... Wouldn't some of the demons want to try and kill me in there?" She asked, her throat going dry as she stroked Madi's cheek lovingly, wanting to settle her down. The blonde kissed Jake back, relaxing even more in his lap. Damn. She was starting to grow too tired for this conversation. "How can I not have to share when you're married to someone else?" Suddenly, another question came to mind. "If you don't have to go with Fang and your son for a few years, won't that mean I'll have to spend a few years without you, too?"

It's my jam!
Believe by Staind.

OutOfCreativity

User Image
ʞaity Ѳɔєɐɳ Лash

Someday... by Nickelback

indent Nothing? What did Jason mean by nothing? It was right there! Kaity's eyes widened as his arms went around there. The warmth from the hug was welcomed, and Kaity wrapped her arms around Jason, nuzzling into his neck. But, the longer she held on to try and get warm, the colder and more dark it seemed like she was starting to become. "But I see it." The Angel whispered, pulling away from the hug before she froze, her eyes flickering a black color in the iris for a second, a voice screeching a command in her mind. "Baby." Kaity muttered, massaging her skull to try and ease the pain, the high frequency of the screech not showing any mercy. It was driving her insane. Whatever was inside of her, it was spreading so fast. Her breathing turned to hyperventilating before she stopped breathing all together. The angel held her breath in her chest, closing her eyes. When she opened them, her eyes were a crimson red and there were tribal, black markings all over her skin. Even where clothes covered, there were more. If she had been nude in front of the men, they would have seen the black symbols put together belonged to that of an ancient tribe, an enemy of the demons since the early years of their existence. "Oh, I'm in the body of a female?" A voice, not belonging to Kaity spoke from her mouth, sounding totally and utterly demonic. "Not too bad of a host." It grumbled, looking down at the body and smirking.

indent "You, boy!" The demon hollored at Jason, jumping out of the bed and glaring. "I, Theo, request you bring me to this new found source of tremendous power. I need it for myself. Disobey, and this body dies." Theo the demon was, back in his time, well known for not being able to bear any children of his own, and he would steal all sorts of infants and toddlers, raising and brainwashing them to join his army. When they attempted a strike on the demons, all but one (the black silhouette from earlier) died, and Theo himself managed to live on in a manifestation of dark energy. Eventually, he had entered a wolf. Legend had it that Theo would one day reemerge to start an even greater army, only able to find a host where the selected individual, too, had been yearning for children. The only way to fix it would be to make the host a parent, but it would be difficult, seeing as how Theo would be in a near constant possession. Theo is only able to be in full control for minutes at a time at first, his influence growing as time goes on inside of the host's body until he wears them down enough to have it all to himself. "I will not hesitate to kill this woman, though, I would be a little disappointed to see a body like this one go to waste." The demon mused, smirking at his lewd comments. Suddenly, the eyes turned blue, but the black markings remained. "What was that?" Kaity grumbled, rubbing her pounding head, catching a sight of the black swirls up her arms, eyes widening in fear. "What's going on?" She asked, body stiffening.

OutOfCharm;;
User Image

Jake BlackHeart

xxxxx Jake had an uneasy look "well it wont be easy but i could get an area under angel protection" he said a pained "i have an uncle who could help, but itll cost me something" he added and looked to madi watching her mother caress her "its not like that, once i am given rights to the child he will come live with me, or i should say us, and the mother is free to do as she pleases after. she has no obligation to the child, only to me and thats to bear more children with my name and blood" he said as if it werent a big deal "when hes 2 demon cycles old he will come and i will raise him from that point on, and if you will care for him as your own he will grow to know you as his mother" Jake told her "remember married demons arent like married humans"

User Image

Jason BlackHeart
xxxxx Jason didnt know what to do so he held her till she pushed away. "kaity your acting strange" he says then hears a different voice. it was strange and horrible. when the entity spoke its name jason knew who it was. jason had no clue what to do. and what new found source of power was she talking about. in legend Theo was a gender switching entity so she wasnt even the right word but it was in kaitys body now so she was a good assumption. "please mistress Theo i dont know that of which you seek" jason said playing along for the moment he didnt want anything to happen to kaity so for now he would obay as long as he needed "Ill serve as long as no harm comes to her" he added trying to get on Theos good side. then kaity came back and jason held her in his arms "somethings possessed you, its trying to take over your body. you need to fight" Jason pleaded

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąnnaʛreene

indent Anna listened to Jake's idea about getting a place under Angel protection. Of course it would be hard, considering he was a Demon. How did he think he was going to be able to pull it off? "What does he want from you?" She asked, wondering what the uncle could possibly want from Jake for the house. As long as it wasn't a limb or a person, she didn't think it would be too much of an issue. She listened to his marriage with Fang. All she had to do was bear his children. "So if we got married, that's all I would have to do? Make kids with you?" Or was that because Fang was a purebred Demon? "Can we ever get married, or no? Can you only technically be married to Fang?" It wouldn't really make a difference... The marriage title didn't really mean anything. Anna shrugged to herself, figuring that they would act like they were married anyways. She started to feel foolish for suggesting they run away together, but she also hadn't known all of this when she made her suggestion.

It's my jam!
Believe by Staind.

OutOfCreativity

User Image
ʞaity Ѳɔєɐɳ Лash

Someday... by Nickelback

indent "P-Possessed?" Kaity asked, panic clearly visible in her eyes. "By what? Do you know? What does it want?" She pursed her lips together. She didn't feel too different, minus a headache that was slowly making itself a little more prominent. Shaking her head, Kaity knew she had to fight it. A distraction was needed. "How do I fight this? Is it weak somehow? Help." Kaity pleaded softly, holding her hand out to Jason and touching his cheek softly.

OutOfCharm;;
User Image

Jake BlackHeart

xxxxx Jake made a face when anna asked what his uncle would want "well you might not like what it is" i say looking away "technically i can marry you, even though its illegal for everyone else me as a king, being royalty and all, i can have as many wives as there are women in my kingdom" he say as if the subject wasnt changed, and it wasnt "now my marriage with fang is a demon marriage so we have no obligation to each other just to our children together and to make more, this is the simplest of the three realms" jake began to explain looking away "a human marriage is the second and most common and the only one you know of" he kinda choked a little with this last one "an angelic marriage is different and the most difficult, there needs to be lineage, bloodlines and inheritance. so most angels are forced to marry family members, not as close as brother and sister because thats just wrong but cousins and other remove related members are in the mix" he said jake seemed to be getting to a point but dragging it out "my uncle has wanted me to marry his daughter ever since i came of age, i have a the things required my royal blood is still royal be it demon or not, so it makes up for being a hybrid." jake said with a shaky voice

User Image

Jason BlackHeart
xxxxx Jason didnt know what to say he couldnt believe that something as legendary and primal as Theo was in her "its Theo the primordial demon" he answered "its a genderless demon who longed to have children, it stole the children of others and build an army of stolen children turned warriors" he explained "eventually it was defeated but resorted to possessing other beings who also longed for children" Jason looked away thinking about the fact that kaity wanted kids too "there was one theory how to get rid of it but it was never proven, it killed all its hosts once it got what it wanted or got captured and found a way to stop the process" jason explained "the only way i heard of was to get pregnant and have a child while it possess you" jason said looking down, not sure what that would make you say

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąnnaʛreene

indent "I want to know what it is, please, Jake. What does your uncle want?" The blonde then began to think, raising an eyebrow as he explained how marriages worked in all of the different realms. It sort of made sense since they all wanted to preserve their lineages. "I would rather not get married if it'll put any of us at risk. I'd rather play it safe. It's only a title." There wasn't anything for her to gain from marriage. Not in this realm. Maybe out on Earth there were benefits that people married for like money and prestige, but she didn't think she would earn that from Jake. Not like the people here would approve of her and view her highly. "So... My question I just asked about what your uncle would want? He wants you to marry your cousin?" She asked, pursing her lips together in a tight line. Anna didn't know if she could go through that heart break of watching him marry someone else; then again, that was assuming she was going to be invited.

It's my jam!
Believe by Staind.

OutOfCreativity

User Image
ʞaity Ѳɔєɐɳ Лash

Someday... by Nickelback

indent Kaity's eyes nearly bulged out of her head. She believed what Theo did, accepting that as a very disturbing reality she was now living, but he fed on those who wanted to have children? Yes, Kaity knew that kids would be something she wanted one day. But now? She couldn't really get pregnant now. Not when she had to fight. Unless that had to be the way she fought. "That's, uhh..." The Angel was at a loss for words once. Biting her lip, she peeked up at the man and then took a deep breath. "What if he tries to stop it?" Kaity asked, wondering what kind of stuff Theo was capable of doing. How good of a cockblock was he? "Is there any kind of exorcism we can perform or is that the only way? Wouldn't the child be harmed by him? Has it worked for anyone else?" Kaity wouldn't mind having kids, but now? It all seemed a little absurd.

OutOfCharm;;
User Image

Jake BlackHeart

xxxxx Jake nodded closing his eyes "yes, that's what he wants" he said tightening his grip on Anna but not to much where it would hurt " but it's nothing like the wedding demons or humans have. Angelic weddings are very quiet and off grid the only people who would be there are the immediate family that's all. No cousins or uncles of friends" he said with a little ease because that wasn't so bad "I'll do it for you, but you know that will mean sharing me. I know you don't want to but angels are much better than demons they won't attack you they will accept you" he says trying to sound positive "shell likely have to live with is a while too" he adds

User Image

Jason BlackHeart
xxxxx Jason shook his head"that's the only way, Theo would never harm a child let alone one growing inside him, or his host to be more precise. But it's never been proven to work because Theo stops the action of sex" Jason explained trying not to sound hopeless "it's very good at talking and making it sound bad and then the guy ends up not able to do it. Once it happened but the baby was miscarried and it sent Theo into a rage and killed everyone" he added. Jason wasn't sure what else to tell Kaity "that's all I know but for now we need to chain you down, he can't kill you not while he's in you and if it comes out were here I stop it so don't worry" he says hooking chains to the wall and floor as shackling her tightly so she couldn't move around very much.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąnnaʛreene

indent Anna's heart dropped when Jake mentioned that he would have to marry his cousin. Now she actually had to share him, too? How many other women were there going to be?! How much of this could she take. Then again, this could all well be worth it, providing she got to spend the rest of her life with the one she loved... No matter how messed up it would be that she was going to have sister wives. "I-If it means that I get to spend more time with you in the long run because we can live safely..." What else could she really say? What choice did Anna have? She would have to do this for Madi, even though it would probably put a strain on hers and Jake's relationship. "Only your family gets to go?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Madi would probably be able to go then.

It's my jam!
Believe by Staind.

OutOfCreativity

User Image
ʞaity Ѳɔєɐɳ Лash

Someday... by Nickelback

indent "Theo the ultimate cockblock..." Kaity mused, trying to make a slight joke in this situation. She quickly frowned at the mention of Theo going on a rampage due to a miscarriage. Did that mean he would be in the host's body until birth? That would surely suck. But it didn't sound like he caused the miscarriage. It sounded like he was distressed by the death of the unborn child. "We're going to have to try, though, right?" It was the only way. Kaity let Jason restrain her movements, knowing it was for the best.

indent Shortly after Kaity was bound to the walls, she groaned, clenching her eyes shut, opening them once again to reveal they were yellow like before. "Oh, so you've told her. Just like I thought." Theo smirked and looked to the restraints. "How am I going to get the ultimate weapon child while you have me like this?" He asked, clicking his tongue in disapproval. "I'll just let you know that all the harm done to this body doesn't bother me in the slightest." He gloated, pulling on the restraints, trying to test the limits of the host's physical strength. He grunted, "Not too bad. I can work with this." Theo said, puckering his lips together, noticing the metal of the cuffs had started to dig into the girl's skin, producing blood that streamed down her arms.

indent Whimpering, Kaity began to fight back for control in her body, her yellow eyes slowly becoming a vibrant blue once more. "The b*****d." She grumbled, figuring he was trying to physically weaken her so that way he could find it easier to possess her for longer periods of time. "I think it wants... Jake's and Anna's child? We have to do something. Get them away from me, bring them far away. Don't tell me where, though. If I know, he'll probably know." She said, tightening her mouth in a straight line. "Until then... We have to find a way." What choice was there?

OutOfCharm;;
User Image
Jake BlackHeart
xxxxxJake smiled softly "yes itll mean that i get to spend more time with you and madi here"
he said looking down at his child in his arm fast asleep now even through all the talking he and anna were doing.
it seemed to sooth her and make her comfortable.
Jake knew it was annas best chance at being safe and it was madis best chance at having a semi normal life.
because she was the product of a second generation mixed breed and a first gen hybrid her genetic make up was something to be desired.
she was mostly demon and angel equal in all ways comparing so they didnt fight like they do in jakes body but the human side which she got from anna was very small if there at all.
it wouldnt make her weak and sickly like her mother is sometimes, but its there enough for her to blend in with humans and also have compassion for all races.
she was a new kind of hybrid second gen only to jake and jasons blood line and new to all others.
"i want her to have a good life and a chance at some kind of normal"

User Image
Jason BlackHeart
xxxxx Jason nodded in agreement they had to try something to get rid of theo.
of course were going to do out best to get it out of you anything i can do im going to do to help you" then kaity switched and it was theo again jason made a face of annoyance with theos constant nagging about the child.
"listen you cant have my niece, you will never see her" then they switched again "i kinda figured out that it wants madi"
jason said when kaity mentioned jake and annas child "i wont let it have her" jason took some rags and he put them around her wrists under to stop the bleeding
"ill tell jake to get moving as soon as he can, but for now we need to get this damn demon out of you" he said as he sat on the floor infront of kaity and began to meditate.
he was doing two things sending jake the message and praying, the prayer was said out loud, a language only kaity would understand because it was in angel tongue.
speaking this out loud would weaken any demon even if it possessed an angel.
theo wouldnt be able to come out as long as jason and kairty spoke in this language "if we talk in this languag theo will be weaker and come out less often but the weaker you get the more likely he will still come out so you need to fight hard"
he said grabbing some potion from the room, the doctor has let because of the language knowing there was nothing he could do he let the two.
jason put the cup to kaitys lips "drink itll keep your strength up for a little while.

"jake! Jake!! jason called out mentally
"what?!" Jake called back
"theres a problem, kaity got possessed by theo!"
"wait what!!!?"
"no time to explain, you need to get anna and madi out of here now"
"is she secure?"
"for now, dont tell me where your going i dont know what might happen, dont tell anyone just leave now!!"
"Okay, your in charge while im gone little brother" jake said with a small laugh at the end and it was over

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąnnaʛreene

indent "It's kind of messed up that you're going to have a lot of wives." The female half smiled, trying to joke in this situation to lighten up her spirits. The blonde wiped her eyes, tears slowly but surely flowing out of her eyes. God. This sucked so much. "I know we'll raise the kids right, it's just going to be a great struggle." Anna then watched Jake tentatively as he appeared to be focused on something. From the look in his eyes, it seemed urgent, but Anna was no mind reader. Perhaps she was just being paranoid and assuming the worst. "What's wrong? Do you have to go check on Fang or something?" Perhaps it was the mental link between the two newlyweds signaling that his wife was in a time of need.

It's my jam!
Believe by Staind.

OutOfCreativity

User Image
ʞaity Ѳɔєɐɳ Лash

Someday... by Nickelback

indent Kaity watched Jason, listening to him, taking in every word. It was good to hear that Jake, Anna, and Madi would be getting out safely. It was even better that neither Kaity or Theo knew where the three were going. The brunette sighed out of relief, ears perking at the sound of her old language. Oh? She hadn't heard that in so long, it took a few seconds for her to register what Jason was saying exactly. "I plan to get this b*****d out of me as soon as possible." Kaity grumbled in the old tongue, opening her mouth and drinking the contents of the cup, feeling the effects slowly begin to spread through her body, the high pitched noise playing in the back of her thoughts dying down significantly, but was still there.

indent "What's in that? What if I had enough of that to keep me strong long enough to... You know." The thought that getting pregnant and having a child to cure this problem was a bit absurd, but Kaity couldn't think of any other solutions since she knew little about Theo. Did anyone even know everything about him? Kaity's eyes widened as she got an idea. "Would I be able to fight him in my mind or is that really stupid of me to even suggest?" How strong could the demon be if he had been dormant for so long already. She would need to strike before he regained most of his power.

OutOfCharm;;
User Image
Jake BlackHeart
xxxxxJake looked at anna and smiled "yes itll be hard sometimes but we can do it"
he pladed madi in annas arms and lifted them both up "we need to go now ill talk to my uncle on the way"
his wings spread out and he leaped out the window after grabbing a sack which sounded like it had coins in it.
"youll like the area hes giving me" he says flying up higher and higher into the sky.
Jake seems to be concentrating on something probly talking to his uncle
"i told him i agree to his terms and we will be protected once we get there"
He told anna and the scenery seems to change and the sky turns blue and the ground green

User Image
Jason BlackHeart
xxxxx Jason laughed a little and shook his head
"unfortunately this isnt something permanent and the more you take the more resistant to it you are, itll only work so much until it stops"
Jason said putting the cup down. he looked at kaitys wrists and it wasnt so bad but the cuts were a bit deep so he put new rags.
"you could try but it wont likely work" he said examining the black markings on kaitys body

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąnnaʛreene

indent "Go? Now? We're going now?" For someone who just told her to rest for two days, she didn't think the wedding had to happen so soon. As Jake brought her up in his arms, she held tightly onto the sleeping baby, wrapping her up securely in the blanket as she slept in peace. "What's it like over there?" Anna asked, looking up at Jake in wonder as she watched the the scenery change as they flew past. "What's the rush anyways?" The sooner they got there to get Jake married, the better the protection would be or something?

It's my jam!
Believe by Staind.

OutOfCreativity

User Image
ʞaity Ѳɔєɐɳ Лash

Someday... by Nickelback

indent "Damn. I forgot about the whole tolerance factor." Kaity grumbled, looking down and pouting like a child. She was just thinking on the fly, wanting to get this thing out of her as soon as possible because she wanted to see Madi and her parents. She shrugged as he said to try, "Maybe. Maybe it'll just intoxicate me... A good alternative." Kaity giggled a little as she watched him look at the marks, "I think there's more of them," She said as she looked down to catch a glimpse down her shirt and seeing more black swirling patterns. "What would happen if you touched them?" Would it hurt? Cause them to be really active? Nothing at all?

indent

OutOfCharm;;
User Image
Jake BlackHeart
xxxxxJake seemed to be flying very fast and crossing what seemed like 2 countries
"we had to leave now because you weren't safe, I didn't want to make you worry"
he said holding anna close and making sure the baby was fine.
he began to decend and slow down. the area was beautiful with a waterfall near by.
"im not getting married anytime soon but it will happen but I had to get you out"
he seemed to be joined by other flying entities angels once they got closer.
"kaity was possessed with a demon who wants madi and I couldn't let it get you"
he told her finally, because they were well out of danger now

User Image
Jason BlackHeart
xxxxx Jason nodded "that's something you gotta remember"
he said as be began move kaitys cloths a little to get a better look at the markings
"it cant get you intoxicated either, but im sure something here could"
Jason said removing the straps on her back revealing her whole back, the markings completely covered her back.
"there are more, I wonder..."
he said slowly reaching out to touch the markings on her back unsure what would happen if he touched them.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąnnaʛreene

indent The longer Jake didn't say exactly where they were going or the exact reason they were leaving, the more concerned and kind of pissed Anna was getting. Why didn't she get to know why they were leaving? This obviously effected her in some way, and she felt like she deserved to know the reason why. When he mentioned that a second wedding wouldn't be held for a while, she perked up a little, but not much. It wasn't until he told her the real reason that she was relieved, only to grow even more worried for Kaity. This whole trip to safety had been an emotional roller coaster. "Wait, possessed?" Her jaw dropped, unable to keep her eyes off Jake, ignoring the new and beautiful scenery. "What does it want with our baby?" She asked, looking at the sleeping child with concern.

It's my jam!
Believe by Staind.

OutOfCreativity

User Image
ʞaity Ѳɔєɐɳ Лash

Someday... by Nickelback

indent "Yes, mother," Kaity rolled her eyes playfully at Jason's comment, watching him observe the markings. Her wrists were throbbing a little from her pulling on the chains earlier, kind of wishing Theo wouldn't have made her do that, but at least he hadn't broken any of her bones. Not yet anyways. She half smiled at the though of getting intoxicated, her joyous daydream being interrupted as she felt a burning hot sensation in her back, "Holy s**t!" Kaity hissed through clenched teeth as she lurched her body as far away from the touch as the restraints allowed, her eyes switching to yellow and back to blue for a few brief seconds as Theo tried to fight through. It was like the markings were all over her body on purpose to keep someone from touching her. "That burned so badly," Yet, there was no burn mark on her skin. Only the black mark.

indent Returning to the Angelic tongue, English having slipped out from the pain, "I-I guess it doesn't want people to touch me." She grumbled, looking at Jason. "Try putting on some kind of glove and touch me." Kaity instructed, her eyes pleading with him to just try out some different things.

OutOfCharm;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces