Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
karinawheeling

User Image

indent Karina watched as the fire roared to life, shielding her eyes from it before she took a seat a good distance from Isaiah, watching him as he made tea, eyes traveling to the crackling fire as he spoke. "I want to do it. I want to know." She whispered, looking over at the man with hopeful eyes. "What do you mean by a journey into me?" She asked as she took the cup, thanking Isaiah. "What do I have to do?" The female asked, curiosity at an all time high as she waited impatiently for the answer, and for the liquid in the cup to cool some more.

Semi-Automatic by twenty one pilots.

ooc;;

Kimora LaDubois's Husband

Divine Titan

8,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

Isaiah smirked. He sat in front of the fire and picked up the bottle of alcohol. He chuckled quietly as he took a swig from the bottle. He gestured for her to drink. "You will learn very quickly..Think of it as a dream, A very vivid dangerous dream..now go ahead." He said as he gestured again. He put the bottle to his lips again and drank again. He waited quietly for her to drink the tea. He knew exactly what would happen, she would enter her own subconscious. There she would be able to access information, and memories she never even knew she had. He couldn't tell her what to expect to see, because he doesn't know her besides everyone's journey is different. She might come face to face with her subconscious self, or even her worst nightmares, but one thing is for sure she most survive to learn anything.

Where: Ash Forest
With: Karina, a strange woman
OOC:

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
karinawheeling

User Image

indent As he gestured for her to drink, Karina looked down at the tea one last time as she listened to Isaiah. A subconscious war? How fun was that going to be? "Okay... Here goes nothing." She drank the tea, making sure to drink it all. Once she felt it start to kick in, that was when she couldn't hear anything from the outside anymore and it was like she was outside of her own body.

indent It all started with a younger version of Karina and a boy being dropped off by people who must've been their parents, hugging the two toddlers before they flew away, tears in their eyes as they went different directions. "Where are they going?" Little Karina asked the boy who then shrugged before they were ushered in by a man who walked out, carrying their bags into the big building, telling them about how much they were going to learn about how to get rid of angels and demons. They were all half-breeds there. Outside, a large explosion went off and the two ran to go and see what it was, but were picked up by the man as he ran down a long corridor, swearing about how they should have had more time.

indent A gap in the dream brought Karina to watching the teenager years, her and an older version of the vaguely familiar boy were learning how to perform first aid and use the wilderness to their advantage. They had already been learning to fight since they were strong enough to wield a weapon. Karina, however, liked sticking to close quarters combat even thought their elders were disappointed that she wasn't as versatile as they wanted her to be.

indent With a jerk, Karina was brought to what seemed like the present. Only a few months ago, really. Her and the same boy she had been with, who she now knew was her brother Klaus. They were finishing up gathering supplies from the neighboring forest when the sirens for the building went off and everyone started to run to their stations. As Karina saw it in her subconscious, her eyes in the real world looked around, panicking. It was then that she grabbed a sword from a wall and ran out with Klaus, the building starting to crumble and burn down in flames. There were hoards of Demons circling above, ground being the safest bet. As the two entered a clearing, the two were then surrounded by ten Demons, fighting them all off but two. "Behind you!" The male shouted as he shoved Karina out of the way and she tumbled down a hill and had crashed into a boulder, hearing a cry of pain and as her eyes closed in the last moments of consciousness, she watched two Demons flying away with a seemingly limp body in their grasp.

indent Karina suddenly snapped out of it and jumped to her feet, looking around as she peered around the nearby area, some blood coming from her mouth as she coughed. "Those bastards." She glared up at the threat in the sky that wasn't there. Her eyes searched down, eyes wide from the information all flooding back into her brain at once. All the training. "Why would he do that?" She groaned in a whisper to herself while remembering the last part of the dream, her eyes going white for a second as she heard a screeching in her mind, falling down to her knees and jerking in pain, violet eyes opening wide. "He's dead because of me-" Karina stopped midsentence, focusing on the fire. He wasn't dead. They were torturing him and Karina through him, wanting to get information of the facility out through him. She didn't know what bond was making her feel the same pains as he was, but now that she remembered, Karina was starting to feeling a tingling sensation all over her body.

ooc;;

Divine Titan

8,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

A gleaming dagger hit the ground in front of Karina. Isaiah took the time to fashion her a new sword that was more suited to her needs. I wasn't as strong as his dawnbringer, but it could get the job done. He affectionately named it the Shadowbane. The bottle of alcohol was empty sitting next to Isaiah. He looked over at her quietly. He set another cup near her. "How was your journey, I had the time to fashion you new blade out of the angel's blade...you've been out for about three hours.." He said calmly. He looked at the cup as he placed another small leaf in it, and swirled it. "I believe you have more to learn, Karina..Might I suggest you venture back to learn more.." He quietly suggested. Isaiah looked back to the fire, and waited quietly to see what Karina would do.

With: Karina, a strange woman
OOC:

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
karinawheeling

User Image

indent Her eyes followed the noise of the only new voice she heard since her brother's. "Going back?" What more did she have to know? Karina took the cup of tea from Isaiah, eyes looking from him to the dagger before she took another drink, not being sent to where she thought she was going to go at all.

indent Thinking she was going to find her parents, Karina was surprised to find herself in a small room, her brother chained to a wall, shirtless and bleeding. He seemed to be sleeping, but as Karina moved up to him, he was crying and bleeding from his mouth. She wiped the liquids from his face, surprised he actually felt her. She thought that everything was going to be just her like a ghost. "Klaus, I'm so sorry." She apologized, hugging the man close to her while the door swung open.

indent "What is this? Another Wheeling?" The male asked as he saw that Karina was standing protectively in front of the man. The Demon standing in the doorway pulled out a gun and shot as Karina, hitting her in the arm and in the real world
                                                      she cried out in pain, starting to bleed as she did in the dream.

indent "What do you want him to tell you that you don't already know?" Karina demanded, the Demons only laughing. They didn't want to know anything. They just wanted to cause pain and suffering. She ran up and kicked the head Demon into the wall, being pushed away into a wall,
                                                      and sliding back in the grass. She forced herself up to her feet and hit a Demon with light around her hand, causing a puff of darkness to surround the man as he fell down in a heap of dust. She heard a cry of pain and she turned to see Klaus being hit in the neck with a pistol.

indent The Demon smirked as he looked to Karina, "Come to the mountain if you want to save him."
                                                      With a flash of light, Karina jerked to sitting up, cursing as she felt the pain in her arm. There wasn't actually a bullet wound, but it hurt like it actually happened. "I have to go to the mountain." She said, looking to see a trail leading five feet to where she was. "What the hell?"

ooc;;

Divine Titan

8,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Isaiah was no where in sight. Karina could hear his voice echoing throughout the forest. "I suggested you resolve the conflict inside yourself, Karina...You won't be able to move forward unless you face it." He voice calmly echoed.

In the real world Isaiah was watching Karina groan and shutter in a sleeping dream state. He was still sitting near the fire. He pulled out another bottle of alcohol. He opened the bottle and took a drink quietly. He figured Karina would be out for at least another hour, she has already been out for two hours.

With: Karina,
OOC:

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
karinawheeling

User Image

indent "What?" Karina asked as she heard Isaiah's voice in her head, looking up at the mountain. She had to do it, though. She peered around and found the mountain, flying out over there and finding her way around, falling down into a hole which brought her all the way down to a dark room. She coughed as dust surrounded her, holding a ball of light and she came face to face with a skeleton's head, the light growing to reveal it was a room full of the dead. She screamed and smashed her way through the wall, finding herself in a long hallway. Karina walked down the hall, finding the door she had been in earlier before the dream had brought her back to the forest.

indent The lights all shut out around her and Karina was kicked in the back of the knee, falling down to the ground, but she spun around and heard a body falling down next to her. She moved over and pounced onto it, glaring and making out the features. It was him! "We have to get you out of here." She whispered while taking her brother's arm and running with him down the dark hallway, sending him down a hallway as she watched behind them, backing into a person and she turned around and hit a pressure point in the neck, jumping over the body as she ran behind her brother and instead of finding a way out, they blew a hole in the wall. She looked back with her wings holding her up, brother struggling. "Go find somewhere to go. You need to rest... Brother." As he heard it, the male smiled, opening a portal and leaving to go and find a new hideout to recover from the months of being stuck in there.

indent Karina looked in there to see it was easy because Angels had found the mountain and began to invade, neutralizing the foe for her. She watched in awe, a giant explosion setting the place off, sending her backwards with great force, maniacal laughter filling the air.

indent Karina opened her eyes, surprised that she was found on the ground. "They just keep killing each other." She said, now knowing why they were sent there in the first place. Their parents wanted them to help stop the senseless violence. A lot of people were getting killed. For no reason.

ooc;;

Divine Titan

8,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Isaiah sat poking at the embers of the fire quietly. His coat was off, and draped around Karina. Next her sat her new dagger, and a small bag full of new weapons. The new weapons were Comorie Bombs. That was what the Tal-Ra called them. Isaiah as a reaper just refers to them as rectifiers. There were now two bottles empty sitting next to Isaiah. "Have you found the answers you sought?" He asked her in a quiet tone. He finally looked over at her. "I told you the journey was not an easy one...but there are things one must come to terms with, to be able to face his opponent unhindered..You don't have to tell me what you saw, but simply this..Do you feel ready?" He remarked. Most of his supplies were put away. "I believe you are done with your journeys...Anymore and it could become very dangerous." He said calmly.

OOC:

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
karinawheeling

User Image

indent Karina looked over at Isaiah, noticing the two empty bottles. She moved to stand up, weak on her legs and she only managed to move from sitting on her rump to her knees, the jacket still around her. "I found them." She said quietly, looking into the bag placed by her and then at the dagger. "What are these?" The female asked, searching her mind for the answer to the question. Was she ready? "Yeah, I'm ready." She reassured the male as she forced herself up to her feet, picking up the dagger and the bag, walking and kicking at the bottles. "Why were you drinking?" Karina asked, raising and eyebrow as she took off Isaiah's jacket and handed it to the man.

ooc;;

Divine Titan

8,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Isaiah looked over at as he stood up and took his coat. He began to slowly put it back on, and placed his gear back on. "Those are your weapons, You are going to need to be better armed for where we are going..." He said calmly. He stomped out the ember of the fire. He looked back at her when she questioned the empty bottles. "Some questions are best left unanswered, Karina." He said. Isaiah turned and began to walk towards to Mastadon River. Isaiah adjusted his gear, and swords as he walked. He thought quietly to himself.

OOC:

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
karinawheeling

shadowbane = dagger. comorie bombs.

User Image

indent The female looked up at Isaiah and she continued walking with him, wanting to know why, but she figured it might have been a hobby. He didn't seem drunk, but he drank two bottles. Unless he had a high tolerance. "Where are we even going?" Karina asked, realizing she had never questioned the man. All she did was follow him without question.

ooc;;
User Image

Jake BlackHeart

xxxxx Jake smiled "you know me so well, but no i didnt its water" he said slowly sitting again with the baby. "im not tired, really" he said looking anna straight in the eyes

User Image

Jason BlackHeart
xxxxx Jason laughed even more "hey i warned you" he said as he began to float up with the serpent "his name is hugo. i found him a long time ago. saved his life and now he lives here" then hugo snapped on jason and took him in his mouth. after a moment jason pried his way out of hugos mouth "dont worry he doesnt eat anything solid, unless he killed it, but otherwise the water provides everything for him" jason explained like it wasnt a problem playing with a 100 foot serpent who looked like it could swallow 1000 people whole in a single bite.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąnnaʛreene

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

indent Anna opened her mouth to protest, but soon bit her lip as she stared into his eyes. Maybe he wasn't lying, but she could have been too tired herself to notice. "Can't we just go home or something? All get some sleep?" Anna asked as she sat up and swung her legs over the edge easily enough. Standing up was a little difficult, but she managed on shaky legs.

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

It's my jam!
Believe by Staind.

OutOfCreativity

User Image
ʞaity Ѳɔєɐɳ Лash
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Someday... by Nickelback

indent As Jason explained who Hugo was and how he lived exactly, Kaity stared at the beast as she tried associating that with innocent. It was pretty hard to do. "But... He just tried eating you?" Kaity replied, confused as Jason had to pry himself from Hugo's mouth to escape. She backed up in the water away from the two, unsure what to think about the serpent.

OutOfCharm;;
User Image

Jake BlackHeart

xxxxx Jake placed a hand on her shoulder and pushed her down gently "you need to sleep, your not going anywhere" he said cradling the baby with one arm "you couldnt make it out of this room with out collapsing" He told her trying not to sound mean.

User Image

Jason BlackHeart
xxxxx Jason shook his head "he was just playing nothing harmful" Jason tried to calm kaity down. "hes been here for centuries hes never attacked anyone who comes here" he tried to make him seem like a innocent little sea monster that just wanted some love. "i have known him for a long time im sure its safe" he swam to her and took her hand "trust me

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąnnaʛreene

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

indent If Jake wasn't holding Madi, Anna would have tried to pull Jake down with her or two and push his arm away gently, but that wasn't even an option at the moment. She groaned as she was back on the bed, her body wanting nothing more than to fold and take up the comfortable space below. "Jake... I don't want to stay here." She said, knowing that she technically didn't have a home to call home, but she didn't want to be where the midwives had just given birth. The ambiance didn't scream "Hey, sleep here!". "Does Madi even have a place to sleep?" The baby had come a little early and Anna didn't even know if the girl had a crib to go to. Anna pushed up off the bed, standing up and she looked up at Jake, "Can't I at least try to walk out?"

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

It's my jam!
Believe by Staind.

OutOfCreativity

User Image
ʞaity Ѳɔєɐɳ Лash
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Someday... by Nickelback

indent Kaity bit her lip, watching Jason swim closer to her. "I don't have any reason to not believe you. It's just... He looks so big and the look he gave me was sort of a bad first impression." She said, holding onto Jason's hand. "I'm just paranoid a lot, I'm sorry." Kaity sighed, kissing Jason's cheek and pouting.

OutOfCharm;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces