Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Amon

Suddenly, an ogre!

The masked figure had seen a lot in his day, but never something like this. While his own expressions were hidden beneath the mask, he could see that of the creature. Dimwitted and child-like. The easiest to outsmart and implant ideas.

Not wanting to be de-masked, he grabbed the finger that approached his face. Not enough to cause any physical harm, but enough to stop him from getting any closer. Releasing the finger, he turned and finally saw the young man that had been tailing him. Looked to be the Avatar's age, though maybe a year or so older. Upon seeing the stand, he figured it was some kind of new art of bending even he was not aware of yet. Actually, it was more like blind guessing. For all that he had seen and encountered, Jotaro and Aggron were a first.

"I'm afraid not. You see, I'm new here to this city and I know it would be in our best interest if there wasn't any trouble"
he replied to the stand user. There were people watching at this point, and Amon was choosing his words carefully to make him look sympathetic should Jotaro or Aggron start a fight with him.

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Event: The man at the top of the tower

The tallest structure in Omega and possibly all of Nexus is Excelsior Tower. To many newcomers it serves as a beacon to find answers and people have been drawn to it. The purpose and function of that building is unknown. It could just be some ordinary office building as far as the locals are concerned.

Suddenly, an intercom system turns on, and a voice can be heard throughout the tower.

"I have some insight as to what is going on. Come to the top floor and enter my office" was all the voice said over the intercom.

Elevators are now capable of reaching the top floor. Best to use them if you want to avoid the stairs.
Jotaro Kujo: The wielder of the Stand Star Platinum
~&~
Simon Belmont: The Legendary Vampire Hunter

"I see..." Jotaro said tipping his hat. "Just making sure you weren't one of Dio Brando's men coming to kill me." The stand user sighed but couldn't help but notice something. Not many people were able to see Stands when their out yet it was obvious Amon had seen Star Platinum. "But I will say... if you're not looking for trouble... lose the mask. And if you are up to something... just remember this... I don't give a damn what these people think of me." With that Jotaro began to walk towards Amon, giving him a little shoulder bump to mean he was serious. Star Platinum continued to hover above Jotaro while keeping an eye on Amon. However he heard a strange voice nearby calling them to the tower. "Tch... might as well see what's going on..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Very well." Simon smiled at the young girl and looked her over again "It appears you are not well equipped. This world could be just as dangerous as the king of demon's castle whom I was journeying through." With that Simon reached over pulling out a short sword "Here. Take this. And if I may be so bold... what is your name?" His smile soon faded upon hearing the intercom and got his Vampire Killer whip at the ready "That foul voice! Where did it come from?! Another trick of devils?!"

6,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Jiraiya

Hearing the voice from the tower, Yosuke picked up his pace a bit. Insight into what was going on? Hell yeah he wanted that!

While walking there, he noticed a man heading in the same direction. What really caught his attention was the way the man was dressed; the best he could describe what the man was wearing was "old-fashioned European." Like something you'd see in a history textbook. Yosuke couldn't pinpoint the exact place or time, though.

"Is he like me?" Yosuke asked out loud. With all the strange people in this city, he couldn't tell who was native to this city and who arrived here without any clue as to where they are. Still... the way he was dressed just seemed out of place.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aggron Stonebreaker, the Ogre Magi

Aggron drew his hand back when Amon stopped it. He had a feeling he could crush the human if he wanted to, but the human might have some tricks up his sleeve. Literally or figuratively. "Who you are?" his lower pitched left head asked the two. Aggron had seen the stand but thought it must have been some weird form of light. It was then the intercom sounded and Aggron's heads peaked up. "Wot's that brother?" His high pitched right head asked, and they looked at Amon and Jotaro for an answer.

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Amon

Things almost got ugly. Amon was not looking for a fight, at least not in public. Benders he was used to taking on and defeating, but a stand user was something he had never encountered before. Luckily it did not break down in to a fight. The equalist leader smirked, but the gesture was hidden beneath the mask. Jotaro reminded him a lot of Avatar Korra, and that was a bad thing now that he was without his army or his weapons.

The boy could be troble down the line...

Turning his attention back to the strange creature, and decided to humor the two headed beast. "My name is not important. I am simply a lost soul in a new city" he chose his words carefully as to not confuse Aggron too much. "Are you from around here?" he asked, wanting to know if he was a local or not.

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Hanako

The schoolgirl's eyes went wide when she was offered the short sword. Though probably a common weapon of Simon's time, weapons such as this were unheard of where she was from. There was no doubt in her mind she'd be expelled from school and sent to the madhouse if the school administrators caught her with that weapon. Not wanting to look rude by refusing, her hand slowly and shakingly reached out and took the sword. It was a lot heavier than the kitchen knives Lilly used. It was doubtful she would ever use the thing, as even regular conversations prompted her to run away in fear let alone combat situations.

"My...my n-name...is H-H...Hanako"
she introduced, actually being a lot more social than her usual tactic of running away. She had no place to run to now. Her dorm room and the library were her favorite hiding spots, but now she was in new territory.

Unlike the vampire hunter, she knew an intercom when she heard one. Any school worth its salt had one, and it was best she explained. "Th..thats just...a voice from another room" she explained, her voice soft and mousy. "W-we should go" she suggested as she walked toward an elevator and pressed the button. She was scared. Beyond scared. However, this was her only way of finding answers so she really had no choice in the matter.

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Ezio

The assassin entered the modern building, not seeing any staff or security anywhere. Being from the early 16th century, there were many things about this city and this building he did not know. What he did know was that it was taller than any other structure he had ever seen and its surface made climbing impossible even with his new hookblades.

Thousands of thoughts were flooding through his head, but he kept a cool and calm demeanor. Having dealt with mystics and strange technology before, he at least had some frame of refrence for everything. It made him wonder if this was part of Desmond and the prophecy. Or if this was something else entirely.

Hearing the voice, he had no clue what an elevator was, but saw a sign above a metal door that had the word elevator on it so he decided to check that out. After pressing a button, he was fascinated when the door opened and a tiny room with over a hundred buttons could be seen. It did not take him long to select the button for the top floor, and he stood and waited as the elevator doors closed and went upward.

Kindly Astronomer

10,775 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Saberoooooooooooooooo
-the Knight

She didn't know why she was waking up.

Saber had served her time in the Grail Wars. Destroyed the Grail even. But she had accepted her fate of dying back in her native body. Back in...

But this wasn't that place. Saber opened her eyes to see she was laying underneath an unfamiliar tree, which was surrounded by an unfamiliar skyline. Confused, she sat up to find she was sitting on a wooden bench in some kind of park area, close to an incredibly tall tower. Perplexed, she stood up to get a better idea of her surroundings.

Had she been summoned again? Looking around Saber didn't see any sign of a master. Besides, she doubted any Master would be stupid enough to summon her in a public place. But her eyes kept wandering to the Excelsior Tower, and the number of out of sorts people wandering into it. Not wasting time, Saber followed suit, wanting some answers to this situation. But before she could ask anyone anything, she heard a voice over some intercom. A voice who had answers.

She began making her way towards the elevators, taking inventory of everyone around her as she stepped inside one of the lifts up.

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Frog

The noble warrior heard the voice over the intercom and had no clue what to expect. Thanks to time traveling with a varied group of warriors he was used to changes in technology. The building, intercom, and elevator were all things he had seen before in one timeline or another. He slowly walked to the elevator, wondering if this was some kind of trap. It did not seem like that, but he had learned long ago that anything was possible.

By the moment he was beginning to wonder if he was even in the same world. Time traveling was nothing new to him, but nothing seemed like the different landmarks he explored with the others. The choice was lost to him now. All he could do was press forth and hopefully find a way back on the other side.

Kindly Astronomer

10,775 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Imageo ~Sheena Fujjibayashi & Simon the Digger>User Image
ooooooCurrent Summon: [ ]

"W-What?!"

This couldn't be right. Sheena had scouted ahead of her group, making sure that there hadn't been any ambushes set up. She remember entering a cave for any suspicious activity, turning a corner, then finding herself in some empty building. From the plastic over empty windows and scafolding, it was probably under construction. But looking behind her, there was no sign of the cave, and no sign of her friends. This is bad...

Exiting the site, she noticed Excelsior Tower, and the stream of people heading into it. Keeping a calm front, she began to head towards it. Until...

"LOOK OUT"

Without warning, a giant...face, robot thing, crashed into an outdoor parking lot near the structure. Once the dust cleared from around it, it was easy to see that the car-sized robot had created a small crater, and was lodged deep into the asphalt. "Ergh...." a voice came from the face, before the head opened up revealing a small boy who looked rather dazed by the crash. Cautiously, Sheena walked towards the strange mecha. " Are you alright-" "Where am I!?" he interupted, not familiar with anything around him. He tried to move his mecha, but it just wouldn't budge.

"You're guess as good as mine. I was going to head towards that tower over there." She replied, pointing to Excelsior Tower as the boy crawled out of his mecha. "There are a lot of others heading in. so I'm betting that it would be a good place to start."

Sheena looked over the boy as he dusted himself off. "If you want, you could follow me." After all, he didn't seem like type who could defend himself too well outside of his...thing. She would still be cautious, but he didn't seem like a threat. He seemed a bit awestruck about the tower, but nodded his head.

Together, Simon and Sheena headed to the tower. Upon entering they heard the announcement over the intercom. "C'mon! We arn't gonna get answers sitting here!" Before Sheena could respond, Simon grabbed her by the wrist and ran towards an elevator, just making it inside before it close behind them and went upwards.

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Bruce

Elevators would lead up to the top floor, which was previously unavailable for selection. Hanako, Ezio, and Frog decided to do as the voice commanded and come to where they were told, bringing with any with them that decided to find some answers to what was going on.

The top floor was a wide array of massive devices and machines. Only a few lights illuminated the room, and the temperature was rather chilly. Windows overlooked the city, but were tinted dark so that light would not enter. Frog slowly entered, keeping one hand toward his sword. Ezio silently kept his wristblades ready. Hanako....well, she just held the sword in a fashion not for attack or defense. Deep in the room was what looked to be a command center. Dozens of monitor screens lined the wall with security camera feed from key points in and around the building. Switches, buttons, and sensors were all over a desk area, which was where the intercom was activated.

The mastermind behind Excelsior Towers stood from his seat and approached all who dared to come up to the top floor. It was an old man with a cane. While he did not look like much, his eyes showed that of a man who has been to hell and back several times. The intense look never left his face as he looked over each and every person. It was time to get his opening speech out of the way.

"I'm going to cut to the chase. You are all here because of an occurance in the fabric of space and time. This is not your home world, nor is it mine. Because of the delicate nature in working these kinds of problems out, I've taken it upon myself to fix whatever caused all this and set things straight" he explained, gruff and to the point. He had experience with this sort of thing before, but never on this sort of scale. He knew he couldn't do this alone, which was why he brought everyone up in the first place.

The old man stood back, and allowed some questions and comments.

6,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Jiraiya

Yosuke had managed to get onto an elevator, but arrived later than the old-fashioned looking guy, a girl with half her face hidden, and a frog... creature... thing... (then again, he wasn't much to talk, with what Jiraiya looked like and all). Thankfully he still managed to catch enough of the explanation to know what was going on.

The problem the older man talked about was eerily similar to what occurred in Inaba months ago. Fog from the TV world leaked out, and, according to the culprit, Shadows would've followed if the Investigation Team hadn't stopped him. Would something like that happen here?

No; no use imagining what could've happened. Focus on the current problem, Yosuke told himself.

"What kind of occurance is going on?" He asked. "Is something really bad going to happen?"

User Image

Kindly Astronomer

10,775 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Saberoooooooooooooooo
-the Knight

As the elder fellow explained the situation as to how they got here, Saber raised an eyebrow. "Is our arrival here deliberate? What is the cause of this hapening?" She asked, waiting until the young man with the glasses finished speaking.

She found it...odd, that it would just be a weird function of reality that cause their arrival. The only time the knight remembered something similar to this happened was the Holy Grail Wars. And that was steeped in motives and exploitation. It made her somewhat concerned, but her face did not betray it.

She glanced around the room, taking notice of those who came into a room before looking back at the elderly man in front of them. Such a bizarre group they were.

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Torn- The Commander of the Freedom Guard

and

Ashlien- Governess of Haven City.

The elfish man with tattoos walked up inside the building seeing many types of strangers coming inside, all leading to something called an "elevator". What was a elevator?But he had to assume he would press the button looking up and walked inside. He looked to the side, to view Ashelin walking in as well. When the elevator landed on the top floor, the door opened to reveal an man with a cane. Since they had a question Torn said "Why all of us? and what do we have to do with this world?

The elfish woman also with tattoos watched Torn walk into the elevator, not waiting she hopped in as well, crossing her arms she eyed the various others around them She wondered something as well "If none of us know where we are, exactly then who took us here then?.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff