Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
:: All that you know is barely at the surface ::
User Image

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You know of one universe, the current one we reside in. But what if I told you, all those things in the media and such... Have their own universe, they stay separate yet one corporation sought to connect them. An unnamed organization created a device that could cut a door into the very fabric of the universe, leading to another within this vast choice. They were intent on using this as a weapon, summoning powerful creatures and people to conquer the world and sit on top. But they were playing with forces they could not hope to comprehend, the gods among this vast array universes who vowed to never interfere in the forces have taken action. For without this stability all universes could very well collapse, so they selected out several children and assigned them guardians... Giving them the key to destroy the plans of these evil men and women, why kids you may ask? Perhaps they see the world a little differently, and are more equipped to do the right thing. Will you save the multiverse? Or watch it crumble before your eyes, take hold of your weapons you guardians of the universe and raise them to the sky. For today we fight...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
:: All of the rules that you must follow ::
User Image

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

:.These rules are subject to change, if I find something new that is unfair or unjust it will appear here.

✖ Rule 1 ✖
Trolling, Bullying, Goddmoding, Auto Hitting (without my expressed permission or the other person's), Teleporting (I don't mind the ability, so long as you don't use it to skip to crazy distances like another part of the world... Or you abuse it by using it to dodge everything.) is all outlawed, and if I catch you doing any of this its not going to be pretty. So avoid these things and we should get along famously... Remember this is a place where people can have fun and not fear people ridiculing them. But if you're expecting the bad guys to be nice to you, thats asking for to much.

✖ Rule 2 ✖
Post as often as you can, all I ask of you is to not freeze people. Which basically means engage in a conversation with them and then just disappear for a few days. If this does happen, you should explain yourself before I get really angry. That said it's your job to read up on the posts and make a new one upon your return. I can give you a summary if you'd like to take a quicker route, but request one in a PM. Rather than the forum, I'll happily help you. Should you be inactive for over five days or I have talked to you about being inactive and yet it continues, I will have no choice but to remove your characters and profiles. You are welcome back at anytime unless stated for other reasons.

✖ Rule 3 ✖
Here it is frowned upon if you take away every kill, dodge every punch/bullet/what have you, and sentence. In other words this roleplay was not constructed to fulfil your egotistical fantasies. Hell it's not even meant to fulfil mine, its here so that everyone can have fun and enjoy interacting with one another... And blowing things up, because blowing things up is fun.

✖ Rule 4 ✖
When it comes to guardians; they cannot be any kind of god among men that can kill someone with so much as a thought or a finger flick. Thats just bullshit, I also would like to state that making immortal characters is also off limits. As long as they have clear limits and we know them, then you can use characters from any series you want.

✖ Rule 5 ✖
This is not the place to fulfil your kinky fantasies, I don't care what you do on other websites. Thats your business, but don't make it my business by posting it here I might just have to boil my eyes to wash out the horrors I just read. Time skips are acceptable if the characters are of age, (18 and up.) otherwise... No, just no... Going on that, I don't care if people want to fall in love and such... But don't make me read the awkward s#x scene, if you did that I would either delete the post... Report to Gaia staff or have a very large and muscular man break your left foot. Or all three if I'm feeling up to it. "Why the left foot?" Why not the left foot!?

✖ Rule 6 ✖
No you may NOT use text talk langage. It is a butchering of the english language and I will not stand for it! Posting it here in the context of the RP (not OOC) is the equivalent of using it when you are talking to someone in person. You'll just look ridiculous and people laugh at you for it.

✖ Rule 7 ✖
Battle system, this runs on the trusty leave it open trust system. Where you throw your attack on another player and let he or she decide weather it lands or not, be forewarned. Don't abuse the power to dodge, or I will hit you myself. And that autohit won't be against the rules... Because you're breaking them, and I'm enforcing them.

✖ Rule 8 ✖
Universes we go to, it's my decision to make that call. Not yours, mainly because I'm probably going to be the one in charge of the NPCs of the area anyway. It should make sense that I need to know things about the series we're in. Otherwise I can't lead and it's just a mess from there.

✖ Rule 9 ✖
Yes you can control NPC movements, but only small ones: Troopers, Minibosses, Civilians, that funny hobo down the street... Just don't get too crazy. Last time we had to pay for the futon on fire out on the front lawn.... Not even once...

✖ Rule 10 ✖
Outlawed things:
Killing other player characters with no permission
Making the most depressing character in the history of horrible stories. (unless it fits with the world then fine I'll give it a little leeway)
Leaping out the airlock to attack Darth Vader.
Being invincible to all of the things.
Stealing all of the things.
Antagonizing other people outside the roleplay.
Being a cheap a*****e, (ha ha he wasn't there he's actually over there.)
Gods, anything that can be easily exploited to make a character invincible.

✖ Rule 10 ✖
When you send me a chosen kid profile title it "Now lets mine for Polonium!" and put a surprised in there somewhere. When you are making a guardian title it "I didn't ask for this." and put a dramallama somewhere in it.

✖ Rule 11 ✖
Partners; each kid can have up to three guardians, this can be of their own creation. Or you can be a guardian of another person's character. It really doesn't matter to me, so long that you follow the other rules. Okay? Okay.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
:: The Main Cast ::
User Image

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chloe's team
User Image
Chloe Luck
II Biohazardous II
Chloe's Guardians
User ImageUser Image
Sorin Of VarrusXXXXFelix G'narve
II Biohazardous IIXXXXII Biohazardous II

Travis's team
User Image
Travis McCoy
Foowd
Travis's Guardians
User ImageUser Image
OkamonXXXXXSpider-Man
FoowdXXXXXFoowd

Noel's team
User Image
Noel Yamiju
Godric Testarossa
Noel's Guardians
User Image
Shana
Godric Testarossa

Kaori's team
User Image
Kaori Brown
II Biohazardous II
Kaori's Guardians
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
ProphetXXXXXMistXXXXXYoumu Konpak
II Biohazardous IIXXXXXII Biohazardous IIXXXXXlewisamac

kanon's team
User Image
kanon l'ouverture
ice and coffee
kanon's Guardians
seiji matobaXXXXXzero kiryuuXXXXXkaname kuran
ice and coffeeXXXXXice and coffeeXXXXXice and coffee

Colette's team
User Image
Colette Summers
Peekay Love
Colette's Guardians
User Image
Archen
Peekay Love

Jake's team
User Image
Jake Lancaster
Tahatan
Jake's Guardians
User Image
Momotaros
Tahatan

Bridget's team
User Image
Bridget Shuno
II Biohazardous II
Bridget's Guardians
User ImageUser Image
Yuan SizuXXXXAbraham Of Catarina
II Biohazardous IIXXXXII Biohazardous II

Unassigned team
User Image
Seras Victoria
Erotic Gokiburi

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
:: Profile skeletons ::
User Image

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Bringers of light (kids)
[color=THEIR COLOR][b]Username:[/b] (Your current username)
[b]Name:[/b] (your character's first and last name maybe middle if you think it's important)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male or Female... Shemale if you really want to.)
[b]Natural Hair color:[/b] (minor detail, delete if you deem it unnecessary if they even have any.)
[b]Eye color:[/b] (Sometimes it differs from the picture, I use eye color a lot in posts. So its useful to me and sometimes to others.)
[b]Age:[/b] (usually they'd be from 6 to 13 mines probably going to be 12)
[b]Biography:[/b] (Their life story, can be as long as you want.)
[b]Photo/Description:[/b] (either a LINK to a photo of them or a detailed description.)
[b]Family:[/b] (Who are they related to?)
[b]Skills:[/b] (What are they good at?)
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] (Try to balance out skills with weaknesses, makes your character seem more realistic.)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Often what they are good at says allot about their personality, or even the way they dress.)
[b]Theme:[/b] (A link to a song that fits them well)[/color]

Guardians (warriors)
[color=THEIR COLOR][b]Username:[/b] (Your current username)
[b]Name:[/b] (your character's first and last name maybe middle if you think it's important)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male or Female... Shemale if you really want to.)
[b]Species:[/b] (What are their species called from their universe)
[b]Universe:[/b] (Where are they from? What series, book, movie, game whatever)
[b]Partner:[/b] (Whose guardian are they?)
[b]Natural Hair color:[/b] (minor detail, delete if you deem it unnecessary if they even have any.)
[b]Eye color:[/b] (Sometimes it differs from the picture, I use eye color a lot in posts. So its useful to me and sometimes to others.)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b] (Their life story, can be as long as you want.)
[b]Photo/Description:[/b] (either a LINK to a photo of them or a detailed description.)
[b]Arsenal:[/b] (Guardian's primary use is fighting, what are they armed with. If they have any magic list that as well)
[b]Family:[/b] (Who are they related to?)
[b]Skills:[/b] (What are they good at?)
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] (Try to balance out skills with weaknesses, makes your character seem more realistic.)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Often what they are good at says allot about their personality, or even the way they dress.)
[b]Theme:[/b] (A link to a song that fits them well)[/color]

Accepted profiles
Would you believe the post below exceeded the maximum cap limit?

II Biohazardous II's Characters
Username: II Biohazardous II
Name: Chloe Luck
Natural Hair color: Light brown
Eye color: Purple
Biography: Chloe is an only child in a typical middle class home, her father works at a shipyard and her mother is a schoolteacher. But Chloe has always demonstrated some interest in odd things for her age, mostly horror and slasher movies. But you wouldn't be able to tell by her cheery and very loving demeanor, Chloe always aims for the sky when it comes to expectations. Having a vivid imagination, and people usually love her for it. Chloe has never really suffered from any serious loss or hardship, this is due to her stable home life. Geeky and quirky, Chloe knows how to put a smile on someone's face when their day just isn't going right.
Photo/Description: Chloe Luck
Family:
Paul Luck: Father
Lucy Luck: Mother
Skills:
Tinkering: Chloe has taken interest in fixing small contraptions she's no genius and would be the first to admit it. But she enjoys taking apart stuff like clocks and such, and seeing how they work and putting them back together.
Cheerful demeanor: You might not think it, but sometimes someone who has an upward look on life can get you through the day.
The old Luck Luck: Chloe is extremely lucky, much like her last name would lead you to believe. Sometimes things just go her way.
Weaknesses:
Frail: Chloe is no fighter, and is quick to back up if someone were to start swinging at her. She doesn't have easily hurt feeling though, want a screaming match? She can handle that.
Noodle arms: Being very geeky and knowledge oriented Chloe is kinda not good at heavy lifting, she can run for quite some time though.
Childish: Chloe is still very much a child, and while thats to be expected sometimes things aren't so happy and cheery out there. And she has a hard time taking that in.
Personality: Chloe is the first to help and the last to neglect someone in need of help, she greets her friends with a glomp to the back and never loses her hope. She will always be by your side even at your worst, but is more than willing to let you know how she feels on a certain subject. She can be a bit brash and bold when it comes to her plans, usually charging in head first without a plan.
Theme: Hey Monday "Run don't walk"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Sorin "The drake slayer" Of Varrus
Species: Undead
Universe: Dark Souls II
Partner: Chloe
Natural Hair color: Black
Eye color: Gray
Biography: When an undead is branded with the curse, the curse of eternal life until they lose all purpose... They often go out on a mission of some sort, Sorin's kingdom lives in a neverending quagmire of darkness. For one day the sun set, and never returned. Leaving the land an icy barren wasteland of snow and ice. Sorin was one of the first three of his kingdom to be branded, the other being a Cleric by the name of Solomon and a young priestess by the name of Wendy. But they soon lost purpose and hollowed out... They're final moments were spent with Sorin's blade drawn, for when someone goes hollow... They're nothing but husks, in search of souls. Sorin has crossed seas, bridges and wastelands, with nothing but his sword his shield and his armor. Continuing on with all he has left to live for, a promise to return with the sun to his pregnant wife and unborn son. He ended up in the fallen kingdom of Drangleic, only to be sent on another quest. To rekindle the ascent fire and bring prosperity back to the world, this was his only shot. His last shot to return the sun to Varrus, he has traveled the continent. Taking down giants, dragons, and monsters of all kinds. Fighting his way through catacombs, tombs, and a castle. And yet... What is left for him, his journey has only begun.
Photo/Description: Sorin of Varrus
Arsenal:
Sun sword : No real special properties.
Golden Wing Shield : Can block some magic.
Idol Chime : A chime used for castling Miracles and Hexes
Miracles: Miracles deal offensive damage as well as work within healing, they have been passed down from the ages. Though the gods still lend strength should you call upon them.
-Med Heal: Superior to the previous heal, this heals the wounds of yourself and nearby allies.
-Heavenly thunder: Emits lightening in different directions at random.
-Lightning spear: The user gets a spear of lightning to throw in the general direction of an enemy. Shock damage is taken as the spear dissipates on impact.
-Sunlight blade: Buffs weapon with lightning.
Hexes: Outlawed by the church, Hexes use the power of darkness. Most of them are offensive based.
-Darkstorm: Creates a vortex of dark flame.
Family:
Ellena (Wife)
Skills:
-Fighting: You can't much more experienced than Sorin, in order to progress anywhere he has had to fight off countless waves of enemies. Unfortunately this is almost everything he knows, he doesn't know of peace. Or at least hasn't seen it in a long long time.
Endurance: Being Undead Sorin can "die" many times over, however he requires souls in order to stay off going hallow. So he isn't invincible, the more he dies without restoring humanity the weaker he gets.
Puzzle solving: He would have been dead without this skill by now, solving puzzles and making his way through a world so cold.
Leader: Sorin used to be a commander of a small squad before he was sent off.
Weaknesses:
Hallowing: If Sorin starts to lose his reason to go on he'll begin to hallow, and once you go hallow there is no going back.
Depressing: Since Sorin comes from Dark Souls, he's obviously not going to be the most cheery person in the world. He has a very blunt personality, he'll tell you exactly what he thinks weather it will hurt your feelings or not.
Trust issues: In the land of Dark Souls you meet many characters that are unsavory and untrustworthy, because of this Sorin has become very hardened. He doesn't trust people, anyone he has just met. And will not turn his back on an armed "friend".
Personality: Sorin is very serious and somber, he speaks with a harsh montone and often looks at things at times pessimistically. For the most part Sorin is more realistic than pessimistic, but in the right situation there are some things he can't just dance around. He'll be around when you need him to lend you his blade, and he'll never stab someone in the back. Sorin has a strict code of honor that says don't attack someone unless they've made it clear enough that they intend harm upon him.
Theme: Five finger death punch "Wrong side of heaven"
Secondary theme "Fire's far" By Miracle of Sound

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: First Lieutenant Felix G'narve
Species: Turian
Universe: Mass Effect
Partner: Chloe
Natural Hair color: Turians don't have hair
Eye color: Gold
Biography: Felix was always one to bend the rules when it came to his work, normally that would have sunken his career in anything. But the appeal to him was he always got the job done, and quickly too. Felix grew up in a small family, he had both parents and two sisters. And his father always worked with the local law enforcement, having to bail Felix out for some of his rule breaking. But when Felix announced that he wanted to sign up for the military his father's shame in his son gradually grew into respect, Felix was a natural from the start. Picking up weapons and how to fire them quickly, however figuring out how to reassemble them... Not so much, but nevertheless Felix's good work rose him through the ranks of the Turian military pretty easily. Leading him to First Lieutenant, but little did he know that his career highlight would be fending off the reaper threat on one of Palavin's moons...
Photo/Description: Felix in his armor His facepaint looks like this... But thats a female head. Look up what a turian looks like and you'll get an idea of what he looks like.
Arsenal:
Phaeston : Assult rifle
Black Widow : Sniper rifle
Omniblade
Family:
Novav : Father
Levina : Mother
Nighla : Sister
Laninka : Sister
Skills:
Firearms: Like most turians high in the ranks, Felix is a sharpshooter. Being able to hit targets from long distances with even the smallest of handguns.
Smooth talking: Felix usually can usually talk his way out of sticky situations, making him a great negotiator.
Friendly: Felix makes friends easily and is often welcoming towards new people.
Humor: Felix is pretty funny if you get to know him.
Weaknesses:
Alcohol: Felix can't hold his liquor and probably will start telling tales of the past within the first bottle or so.
Technology: Felix is no master of tech, ask him about how his gun works or his omnitool and he'll have no idea what to tell you.
Attraction: Felix is hopeless when it comes to romance, he'll trip over his feet his words and almost anything else he'll say.
Personality: Felix is usually pretty peppy, he enjoys working with others who have a sense of humor. And usually doesn't take things seriously unless it's life or death, he'll always be right behind you and a shoulder to lean on when you need it. He'll walk straight through hell for his friends and he'll drag you out alive if he has too, Felix is probably one of the more trustworthy people you'll meet.
Theme:

==================================================
Name: Kaylin (Kaori) Brown
Natural Hair color: Brown (dyed maroon)
Eye color: Hazel
Biography: Kaylin; more commonly called Kaori by her friends. Is an otaku who grew up in the area, Kaori lives with her aunt and uncle. But she never really knew why, yet she never asks why. Kaori lives a normal and happy life, but always longed for a sense of adventure. I suppose she was selected for that purpose, she's always been the balance that Chloe's needed to stop her from annoying people on a regular basis.
Photo/Description: Kaori has maroon hair and hazel eyes, she usually can be found wearing a tee shirt with some sort of japanese saying on it. She's about average in build and usually looks happy.
Family: Unknown father and mother.
-Uncle Ron
-Aunt Reva
Skills:
-Above average intellect: Kaori rarely uses her intellect, more likely to not needing to. But she can solve problems by evaluating them within a snap of a finger.
-Ballance: Kaori is extremely well coordinated and well planted on her feet.
-Humor: Kaori deflects most things with humor.
Weaknesses:
-Cute Boys: It's rare for my ocs to care about other people in that way, but Kaori is a special exception. She gets embarrassed easily around boys she likes and tends to laugh a lot out of nervousness.
-Physical conditioning: Kaori isn't much of an athlete, don't expect her to be able to do much in the line of strenuous activity for long.
Personality: Kaori is usually energetic, and level headed. She's Chloe's foil in that way, trying to keep her from burning the place down is quite some effort. But thats not all that goes into her character, she enjoys anime and usually will watch anything you put in front of her. Though she's regretted it whenever Chloe has dragged her into horror movie night.

================================================================
Name: Prophet
Species: Geth (Synthetic)
Universe: Mass Effect
Partner: Kaori
Biography: Prophet was specifically designed to help defend the quarian homeworld, outside of that it has no objective.
Photo/Description: Prophet
Arsenal:
-Geth Pulse Rifle
-Geth Plasma SMG
-Tactical Cloak: Goes invisible for a minute or two.
-Hunter mode: Can read heat signatures.
-Network AI: Geth can produce code at nearly the speed of light, making them able to hack into technology easily. This also allows them to ward of hacking attempts from organics and most synthetics.
Skills:
-AI Network: The AI network allows the Geth to communicate and process information, allowing him to form a plan extremely quickly.
-Robotic accuracy: Prophet is deigned to shoot, therefore he is extremely accurate. Being able to hit a fly from eight yards away with a pistol.
Weaknesses:
-Organics: Prophet is yet to interact with orgainics (human lifeforms and such) and doesn't understand how they work just yet.
-Armor: Geth rely on shields, and while their shields are very strong. If you can take them down they don't have much health.
Personality: Basically how you'd expect a robot to act, brutally honest, well grounded, doesn't understand emotion very well.
Theme: Mass Effect 3 remix "Leaving Earth" Metal Cover

=============================================================
Name: Mist
Species: Human/Enenra
Universe: Mortal Kombat
Partner: Kaori Brown
Natural Hair color: Gray
Biography: Mist is the son of smoke, though he never knew this growing up. Her grew up in the Temple of the Lin Qiu, and studied alongside his best friend Squall. Mist and Squall did everything together and children, but as they grew older they became more of friends/rivals. An obstacle to overcome, when Mist and Squall turned eighteen they were eligible to compete in the tournament of Mortal Kombat however upon entering the tournament a suspicious figure approached him with knowledge of who his father was and where he might find him. All Mist had to do was kill all of his opponents to receive the information he needed, and for a while. He was doing fine, but as the final battle arrived he faced down his last opponent... Squall, in the end Mist bested her and stood tall. However he didn't have the heart to end her life, Squall wouldn't take a dishonorable loss. So she ended up taking death on her own terms, despite Mist trying to stop her. Bitter, and angry at the world Mist soon moved in on the man who sent him on this fool's quest. A man he later learned was named "Quan Chi". But in his best efforts to find him, Mist failed. Searching near and far he eventually returned to the Lin Qiu... But they were unimpressed to see him, for he was believed to have killed Squall. They exiled him as a response, now Mist walks as a nomad moving from place to place in seek of his next fight. In hopes that one day he'd find Quan Chi, and repay him for the suffering he had caused. But no one leaves the Lin Kuei, and Mist is still hunted by their foot soldiers to this day...
Photo/Description: Mist
Arsenal:
-Hand to hand combat: Like all the participants in Mortal Kombat, they all are highly skilled in some form of hand to hand combat. Mist is no exception, he's at his top physical condition and can drop a man three times his size.
-Vapor sword: A sword Mist can summon out of thin air, it's unknown whether it's an actual blade or a formation of his powers. Either way it's sharp enough to slice through skin like a hot knife through butter.
-Throwing knives: These are simple throwing knives that disappear after they sink into their target.
-Evaporation: Like all Enenras, Mist can form himself into a smoke like substance and reform. However this isn't a ability he can use to dart from one city to another. It's reach is very much short ranged.
Family:
Smoke: Father
??????: Mother
Skills:
-Fighting: Mist exists in the world of Mortal Kombat, therefore he is a master fighter... Or at least thats true for tournament participants.
-Stealth: Like most Lin Kuei; Mist is skilled in many ninja arts, though Lin Kuei don't refer to themselves as "ninjas" they pretty much are.
-Philosophy: Mist is very smart and has many views on the world, it comes from seeing the world and all of it's problems... It's goodness, and it's badness.
Weaknesses:
-Friends: Mist will do anything to protect the ones he cares about, even if it means charging into a fight he knows he can't win.
-The Past: Mist still hasn't come to terms with the fact that what he did was his choice, and while he may have chosen not to kill Squall at the end. He's still the one responsible, even still Quan Chi still needs to pay for misleading him.
Personality: Mist is often stoic and silent, he prefers to keep his distance and only speak when spoken too. He's quick to defend himself and even quicker to defend the weak from the strong. He lives by his own creed, to protect the innocent and punish the wicked. After all, playing super-hero is all he has left to do now.
Theme: Egypt Central "White Rabit"

==================================================
Name: Bridget Shuno
Natural Hair color: Raven black
Biography: Bridget Shuno and her family moved from Japan to The United States when she was just three years old. She grew up here and everything seemed to be going great, but things took a dark turn when she was seven. On her way to a school event, her parents crashed with her in the back seat. Both her mother and her father died on impact, but Bridget managed to survive. She has a few scars from the crash on her torso and on the crown of her head, but otherwise you won't see them often if at all. Bridget has been living with her grandfather ever since, every afternoon before sunset she goes to her parents' graves and talks to them. Of course, they don't talk back. But it helps Bridget cope with her loss, while the images of her dead parents haunt her dreams to this day. She continues on, strong and independent, courageous and smart. Bridget is a good leader, and knows right from wrong well. And despite all this tragic loss, Bridget remains to keep somewhat of a chipper attitude. Her family was a victim of a reckless drunk driver, horrible things can happen to good people. And Bridget sees it that way, keeping a realistic outlook on life. But still avoiding the label of "pessimist". Bridget makes friends rarely, but it's mainly due to her personality. She doesn't trust people instantaneously, and rightfully so. Beyond her tragedy, Bridget's grandfather; Akatsuki is also a skilled master of martial arts, something that Bridget took interest in. So she is being taught how to fight properly, but she's far from perfect.
Photo/Description: Bridget
Family:
Akatsuki Shuno : Grandfather
-Mika Shuno : Mother: Deceased
-Hohia Shuno : Father: Deceased
Skills:
-Fighting: Bridget is a scrapper, she won't go down without a fight.
-Puzzle: Bridget is a good problem solver.
-Speed: Bridget is fast and nimble on her feet flexible and aerodynamic.
-Independence: Bridget doesn't need anyone to look out for her, or to catch her when she falls. Likewise she doesn't enjoy it when people treat her like she is weak in frail, and try to protect her when she doesn't need it.
Weaknesses:
-Attachment: When Bridget grows attached to people, and as a result sometimes it'll hurt her if she loses them.
-Stubbornness: Bridget thinks she can fix everything, and save everyone and everything. She is only one person, and this will push her past her limits in order to do what is right.
-Morality: There are certain things Bridget will take issues with, some things that will take her morality and force her to choose between what is right and what is for the greater good.
Personality: Bridget is tough, smart and most of the time cold. You'll rarely see her laugh, she's usually completely serious. As for humor her sarcasm is about as good as it gets. Bridget has somewhat of a controlled temper, she often meditates when she's frustrated with people she really shouldn't attack or yell at. But sometimes she does blow up at people, she won't take s**t from anyone and don't expect her to.
Theme: Sixx AM "Life is beautiful"

=======================================================
Name: Yuan Sizu
Species: Human
Universe: Assassin's Creed (Accent Chinese wars)
Partner: Bridget Shuno
Biography: Yuan is a part of a long history of Assassin's, and is perhaps the most highly trained of this bloodline yet. He knows over one hundred ways to kill a man, and is armed with light carry on. A sword, one hidden blade, throwing knives and a few extra pads of armor. When he was young his father put him into the Assassin’s creed, but for the sheer reason that Yuan wanted to protect his family if someone were to happen to his father. Evidently he failed and now he must live with the grief of their deaths as a sick and twisted game by the Templar's. Now Yuan is out for blood and won’t stop until he gets it. Yuan has always struggled with authority ever since he was a teenager he gave the guards a run for their money, eventually getting captured for stealing and nearly being executed for it. Luckily his father was still a master assassin by this time, taking out the guards and taking Yuan aside giving him the biggest lecture of all. It was then when Yuan decided to join the creed, in order to protect the ones he loved. Like his father had just done, years have gone by and Yuan has created quite the name for himself and left a trail of bodies behind it. But one kill in the wrong heat of the moment and his family was targeted. Killed, he seeks revenge forever until the men responsible draw breath no longer. Ever since then Yuan has made quite a name for himself in the Assassin order, taking down many templars and enemies of the Assassins.
Photo/Description: Yuan
Arsenal:
-Sword: Yuan's famous or infamous (depending on who you ask) sword is his primary course of offense.
-Throwing knives
-Martial arts
-Hidden blade: A staple of the assassins, a blade that pops from the underside of their wrist. Used for stealthy kills.
-Eagle vision: With this Yuan can get a lay out of the area, using all of his senses all at once to understand the intentions of everyone around him.
-Hidden blades in boot heels: A deceptive trick, when you think you have him down he can kick up with these out and give you a deadly kick to any region of the body.
-Cross bow
Skills:
-Martial Arts
-Parkour
-Speed
-Stealth
-Philosophy
Weaknesses:
-Strength
-Stubborn
-Cocky
Personality: Yuan is a cocky son of a b***h, normally he loves to joke and tease people, but as of late he has seemed kinda dark and bruiting, planning his revenge like a coiled snake. He knows his master is aware of his blood lust and is comprising a list of targets for the team to go after.

===========================================================
Name: Abraham of Catarina
Species: Undead
Universe: Dark Souls
Partner: Bridget Shuno
Eye color: Brown
Biography: Abraham borrows a lot of inspiration from Siegmeier, though not so much his backstory. Abraham doesn't remember his past, his memories are fading; oldest first. This is usually a sign of hallowing, but Abraham still has a lot of adventuring to do. It's what keeps him going, somewhere along the adventure he ended up in lordran. And got roped into trying to relink the fire.
Photo/Description: Abraham
Arsenal:
-Lightning Claymore: A great sword enchanted with lighting, packs one hell of a punch.
-Parrying shield
-Pyromancy
Skills:
-Sword fighting
-Pondering
-Adventuring
-Keeping a high spirit
Weaknesses:
-He's not the fastest in the world
-Not super smart, but he's not an idiot either.
-Long range fighting
Personality: Abraham is usually upbeat and willing to help his friends, this knight of catarina enjoys exploring new locations and takes on all challenges. Outside of adventuring he's eager to cheer his friends up and always willing to lend a hand.

Tahatan's Characters
Username: Tahatan
Name: Jake Lancaster
Natural Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Green
Biography: Born as an only child, Jake was a very smart kid with some odd likes. Mostly reading comics, watching shows from both American and Japanese and video games. Even though he can be abit shy, he is actually a very caring person. Likes to make others smile, even at the cost of his own misfortune.
Photo/Description: Jake
Family:
Johnathan Lancaster (Father)
Mary Lancaster (Mother)
Skills:
Quick-witted: He is a very fast learner, able to pick up tricks and cons pretty fast if observed long enough.

Random fighting: Since he is not fully skilled in combat, his own ‘fighting style’ is a mix-mashed of what he’s seen in movies, games and more, making him somewhat unpredictable at times.

Strong willed: Something of an undiscovered talent, he has a never give up attitude, especially when the all the cards are on the table.
Weaknesses:
Random luck: Sometimes, his bad luck hits when he least expects it. But when it does, it could result in a bad roll in many ways.

Bullheaded: When things are at risk, he usually wants it to end on a good note, however this means he could rush in with nothing more of a plan other then rush and swing away.

Rage: Another undiscovered part of him, only happening when he can’t hold back any more anger towards anything. Once that dam breaks, he rushes in without thinking other than putting what made him upset down.
Personality: A kind person to know, but can be a tad shy given the situation. He likes to makes others smile and would even do abit of slapstick at the cost of his own expense for it if it'll get others to chuckle. However when mad, he can be quite the mean and determined fighter, even though he claims he doesn't know how.
Theme: There's a Man I know...

=================================================================
Username: Tahatan dramallama
Name: Momotaros
Species: Imagin
Universe: Earth (Main Rider/Sentai timeline)
Partner: Jake
Natural Hair color: What hair?
Eye color: Black
Biography: In his world, he was once one of the many monsters that infected the world called Imagin. Their task, find a person willing to make a contract with them and use them as a doorway to change the past and destroy the future. However, Momotaros was different, he found it boring. So much so that when he came across a young man in particular who would be a hero, he bonded with him saying it was something he wanted to do. At first being a 'hero' was his excuse to finally fight, however as time went on he liked the title of being called one, now using it to protect the timeline.
Photo/Description: Momotaros (Armored Form)
Arsenal:
Momotaros Sword: A somewhat large, curved blade only he can summon and wield when not in a armored form. His prime weapon when he doesn't feel like kicking and punching.

Den-O System: After sometime, he has been given a belt that would allow him to change into his more known armored form, losing his main sword, but gaining The Den-Gasher, a multi-part sword.

Possession: Due to his nature as an Imagin, he can 'phase' into people and take possession of them for his own. They gain a red streak in their hair which also becomes spiked and the eyes turn red. He can access the two weapons like normal, but only he can do so.
Family:
Urataros: Fellow Imagin, 'Turtle b*****d'
Kintaros: Imagin, 'Bear'
Ryutaros: Imagin. 'Brat'
Ryotaros: Former contract holder, Best friend
Skills:
Combat: Due to his time as a hero, fighting off some of his own kind, he has become skilled in handling the sword and his own hand to hand combat.

Determination: Momotaros as a 'never say die' attitude. Making him extremely hard to put down since he doesn't believe in giving up so easily.

Brave: It may be foolish to others, but to him, it's a strength. Normally seen to be the first in the front of the line, hardly flinching at some of the bigger and badder monsters he could face.
Weaknesses:
Anger: Momotaros can be very strong, but he has a hot tempter, normally can be provoked by the simplest of insults if it means it's hurting his own pride.

Hot Peppers: This is an odd one, but hot red peppers, normally something few would be alert to after eating has the opposite effect on him, knocking him out into a state of slumber so deep, it take a good, solid hit to jar him awake.

Reckless: His love of fighting can also be his downfall, usually seen charging in with little to no plan other then 'win and not die' Usually ends up getting bashed around abit before he even starts to think of a plan.
Personality: Normally puts up a front of an arrogant, selfish being. But is actually a caring person. Though he normally doesn't like to admit or show that side. Very determined and tough, he's always ready to fight. So much so that he tends to get abit cranky when he's cooped up for too long. He also has a fear of small dogs.
Theme: Double Action: Sword Form

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
:: Accepted profiles ::
User Image

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Foowd's Characters
Username: Foowd
Name: Travis McCoy
Natural Hair color: Raven Black
Eye color: Grey
Biography: Travis McCoy is a single child raised by an American father and Korean mother, he had a mostly average life for the most part, but he's always dreamed of becoming more.
Photo/Description:Travis
Family:
Arthur McCoy (Father)
Jun McCoy (Mother)
Skills:

Tae Kwon Do: Travis' parents are both Tae Kwon Do experts (They even met at an international tournament) And have naturally passed on their knowledge to Travis, while not a black belt, he can hold his own well with what he knows. But he is still just a kid so take that for what it's worth..

Determination: Quit is not a word that's in Travis' vocabulary. Travis is very quick to jump into a fight even when he really REALLY shouldn't

Weaknesses:
You just don't know when to quit do you?: As said before, Travis doesn't know to quit, even when he really should. This can make him a bit difficult to work with when things get hairy.

Mr. Mouth: Travis isn't the most polite person in the world when he dislikes someone/something. Making his opinions VERY well known when he's good and riled.

Personality: Travis is a nice enough guy, a bit of a deadpan snarker and a touch brash, but he's always willing to jump in and help a friend.
Theme: Four Years- The Story So Far

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Okamon
Species: Digimon
Universe: Digimon
Partner: Travis
Natural Hair color: Black and White
Eye color: Gold
Biography: Okamon is usually the loner type, despite resembling a wolf he doesn't share their pack mentality. Okamon is an enigma, not exactly too keen on telling his life story to anyone.
Photo/Description: Okamon
Arsenal:
Martial Arts
Dark Energy
Family: Digimon don't have families...
Skills:
Martial Arts: Okamon is an expert at unarmed combat, able to take out Digimon even above his level with his speed and power.

Loyalty: Okamon, while usually a loner, when he has a partner/tamer, he's fiercely loyal to them, standing by their every command unquestioningly.

Nerve: Nothing phases Okamon, at all. He's stone cold, and laser focused on his goals.

Weaknesses:

You cold jerk: Okamon is not a social creature, he rarely if ever talks to anyone besides his master. And when he does it's usually along the lines of "stop talking to me". This makes Okamon come off as cold and unfeeling at best.

What ABOUT you?: Okamon makes it very clear he only obeys his "master", anyone else is just "in his way". This can make him quite difficult to work with. He cares not for your feels.

Yes Master: Okamon is a bit TOO loyal to his master. Willing to throw his own morals out the window in order to please them. Okamon never questions his master, even when he really should. He'll sometimes try to steer his partner in what he believes is the right direction, but it doesn't take much prodding to get him to obey orders regardless.
Personality: Okamon is the strong silent type, laser focused on what he needs to do and doesn't let anything get in the way. He comes off as cold and unfeeling. But deep down, he longs for companionship. Something he does his best to hide.
Theme:I Am Machine- Three Days Grace

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Spider-Man (Dylan Foutler)
Species: Human/ Mutate
Universe: Marvel Next
Partner: Travis
Biography: Dylan Foutler was a bright student in his high school, while not exactly making him popular, it certainly won over the admiration of his teachers. However, one fateful day on a school field trip to Oscorp, Dylan was bitten by an experimental Spider giving him super spider powers.

However, his father, a well respected reporter, had uncovered Oscorps darker side, illegal genetic research, to silence him, Oscorp sent a hit man, Dylan had encountered this hit man at a convenience store who Dylan let go after the store was robbed as petty revenge when the cashier had swindled him. When he found his father dead he learned the hard way with great power, comes great responsibility and with the aid of his tech savvy girlfriend Amber took on the mantle of The Next Spider-Man!
Photo/Description: Spidey
Arsenal:
Web Shooters (One fastened to each wrist)
Spider Tracers
Spider Signal (in his Spider Belt)
In Mask com device

Family:
Anna Foutler- Mother
John Foutler- Father (Deceased)
Skills:
Intelligence: Dylan is a smart kid. he has been labled a "science geek" numerous times because of this.
Hero: Spidey knows full well what the costume he wears stands for. He's more than willing to stand up for what's right no matter the cost.
That little jerk!- Just like the Spider-Man before him, he too is a master of in fight banter. making his opponents frustrated with his constant mocking.
Weaknesses:
For the lulz: Spider-Man just can't help himself when it comes to humiliating his foes. This can sometimes lead to him being wide open for another attack.

Watch that temper!- Dylan is known to go off on anyone that conflicts with his ethics. If someone is doing something he thinks is wrong he will not only disagree, but will actively try to stop them. This can make him very difficult to work with especially when it comes to doing morally questionable things for the greater good.

Inexperience- He hasn't been wearing the webs for very long, as such he's still learning and still making mistakes
Personality: Dylan is on the surface a normal teenage boy, he's noble to a fault and won't hesitate to jump in to save a life. He's sarcastic at times and a bit of a goofball.
Theme: Better off This Way- A Day to Remember

CeruleanBlue's Characters
Username: CeruleanBlue
Name: Zelda/ Sheik
Species: Hylian/ Sheikah
Universe: The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time
Partner: open
Natural Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Zelda: Blue/ Sheik Crimson
Biography: Zelda is the heir not only to the throne of her kingdom but to the sacred linage of princesses that have borne her name. She is the vessel for the Triforce of wisdom and a light magic that is a remnant of the holy nature of the first in her line.
For as long as she can remember Zelda has had dreams of things to come. Prophecies that her father ignored and her people thought were simple stories became very real nightmares when the king of the Gerudo road from the desert into her father's court. He held the Triforce of power and wished to steal the other two pieces for himself, allowing him to conquer the whole kingdom. Zelda took the help of a little boy her own age who took to his own adventure to try to stop the evil man before his plan started, however, it did not work the way they planned.
Gannondorf took the castle, chasing the princess as she fled with her nurse maid and guardian, Impa. The Sheikah woman took her princess back to her own village where Zelda expressed a desire to learn to fight like the shadow race that guarded the royal family. With Impa's help Zelda sealed away her sacred nature and the power of the Triforce of Wisdom and gave rise to Sheik. The princess lived and trained in the village for many years as a Sheikah boy. When he was finally skilled enough he left his clan to join the Hero of Time in the fight against Gannondorf.
Photo/Description: Zelda
Sheik
Arsenal: Zelda: Light magic, Bow with light arrows. Sheik: Physical fighting, short sword, chain whip.
Family: Royal family of Hyrule
Skills: Prophetic dreams, Multiform, Short range teleportation , Zelda; Light magic defensive and offensive, Sheik: martial arts style fighting
Weaknesses: As her alter-ego Zelda's sacred nature and the power of the Triforce are hidden from detection but it also limits the her magic to a minimum of short range teleport. Since she trained and fought in her second form Zelda's fighting prowess is lessened when in her true state.
Personality: Regal: To present oneself in action and deed with the nature of royalty.
Reserved: to hold one's hand or tongue from rash decisions, waiting and observing
Kind: to be generous with amiability and affection towards those who need and deserve it.
Swift :in action and in thought when the time is upon you
Wise :Beyond having the knowledge of what surrounds you but knowing what to do it it.
Theme: Lorde: Yellow Flicker Beat

Godric Testarossa's Characters
Username: Godric Testarossa
Name: Noel Yamiju
Natural Hair color: Deep Crimson
Eye color: brown
Biography: Noel was a baby when her village was destroyed, So she doesn't remember much. All she has to remember her family by is one half of a beautiful locket. She's an orphan who has never known the feeling of having parents. A mother's love, A father's support. She knew nothing of them. Because of this she grew up to be a bit of a delinquent with a short temper. Some say to mess with her is to court death.
Photo/Description: Noel
Family: Jin Yamiju(Brother) (Will appear later on in the RP as an enemy)
Skills: Street Fighting, lock picking
Weaknesses: Doesn't have any kind of style just wild swings and jabs. She makes up for it with her speed and strength. Short Temper
Personality: She's a bit rude and short tempered. Doesn't like those that look down on others. She'll protect those she deems her friends. It'll take a lot to get her to trust you.
Theme: A sinful rose

====================================================
Username: Godric Testarossa
Name: Shana
Species: Flame Haze
Universe: Shakugan no Shana
Partner: Noel Yamiju
Natural Hair color: Obsidian black. When in Flame Haze Mode it turns a flaming crimson.
Eye color: Brown. When in Flame Haze mode they become a Blazing Red.
Age: Stuck looking like a twelve year old due to Flame Haze immortality.
Biography: Shana is the current Flaming haired Blazing eyed hunter contracted to the Crimson God Alastor, also known as the Flame of Heaven. She fights to protect Misaki city as well as the person she loves Sakai Yuji. After many battles she faced her greatest foe, Sakai Yuji himself! even with her new abilities She lost to Yuji. But before Yuji could capture her, the gods interfered and chose her to be the guardian of the equally rough and tough Noel Yamiju,
Photo/Description: Flame Haze Shana Normal Shana
Arsenal: Her sword Nietono no Shana
Unrestricted Spells: Wings of crimson: A pair of fiery wings appear on her back, allowing flight.
Great blade of crimson: It coats Shana's sword with a flame which she can use to hurl at enemies from a distance, whether as a wave of fire or fireballs. She is also capable of creating fiery constructs to do her bidding.
True crimson: A unique Unrestricted Spell that forms a shape of a hand with flame. Its primary purpose seems to be to push back, and even defeat enemies.
Blazing Flame: A unique Unrestricted Spell that provides a radiating wave of flame.
Judgement: A unique Unrestricted Spell that can be used to remotely observe areas from far away, broadcast speech over a wide area, determine the purpose of Unrestricted Spells, and sense Power of Existence in a large area.
Condemnation: A unique Unrestricted Spell. Its primary purpose seems to be the destruction of obstacles, such as reinforced doors, structures, and destroying the enemy directly.
Family: Wilhelmina Carmel(Guardian)
Skills: Swordsmanship, controls fire
Weaknesses: She's a brash short tempered girl and rushes into battle without thinking.
Personality: Shana has a habit of saying "Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!" ("Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" wink whenever Yūji asks her questions or makes remarks that disturb her original worldview or embarrass her but in reality, they really care for each other. She has a great fondness for anything sweet, although melon bread is her favorite.

Shana is shown to be highly intelligent as she has gotten a perfect score on every exam and is talented in Physical Education. She is shown, however, to be naive when it comes to social affairs, once even unbashfully asking Kazumi and the Sakai's "how babies are made".
Theme: Light my fire

Erotic Gokiburi's Characters
Username: Erotic Gokiburi
Name: Seras Victoria..
Species: Vampire...
Universe: Hellsing
Partner: Unknown...
Natural Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Blood Red.
Biography: Orphaned at a young age due to tragic circumstances, Seras Victoria was often viewed upon as something of a problem child by those who took care of her. Through the years, she persisted in a want to become a member of the Police Force in England. Having done so, she had the unfortunate event of responding to an event which happened in a removed town involving a conflict between the Vampire Alucard and a vampire who sought to cause chaos and destruction. During the altercation between the two, Seras was shot through the lung where her life was 'saved' by Alucard as he turned her into a Vampire. A Draculina so to speak. Shortly after being turned, she was inducted into the Hellsing Organization where she was to undertake various missions throughout the events that took place. She faced off against a great many opponents which soon led to her meeting with Father Anderson and soon after meeting him she begun to face against the minions of the Letzte Bataillon. It was then that she was thrust into an all out war between the Vatican, the Letzte Bataillon and Hellsing. She fought against the remnants of a force which was once feared by the world. During the battle she overcame various obstacles and finally defeated one of the Major's Lieutenants, Zorin Blitz at the cost of her finally turning into a true Vampire. After that, she accompanied Sir Integra through the remainder of the conflict and successfully defeated the Letzte Bataillon. Since then, she has served Sir Integra faithfully until these recent events which have placed her in a rather unfathomable situation.
Photo/Description: Seras image Seras 2
Arsenal: Seras Victoria is often fond of using her 30mm Harkonnen cannon for enemies at range, while she often uses her shapeshifting ability to sprout blades from her body made from her Vampiric energies, though more than often she will fight the enemy without use of weapons when engaged in combat.
Family: The Hellsing Organization
Skills: Draculina: Seras Victoria is not the 'daywalker' she used to be. Her body has gone under drastic changes which have allowed her to gain access to a superhuman level of strength, senses, speed and reflexes. After taking in the blood of a mere single mortal soul, she has gained the ability of Shapeshifting, Advanced marksmanship and Regeneration. Such is the price of blood.
Weaknesses: Vampiric Weaknesses: Silver severely hampers her ability to regenerate her physical body. It also suppresses her abilities as well.
Blessed Weapons Seras is a member of the unlife and because of this current state of existence, anything blessed, especially weaponry is her anathema. She can be severely injured through the use of blessed weaponry or holy items. These weapons can impede her ability to heal and also hamper her strengths as well.
Blood Reliance Despite Seras's fantastical abilities, she is nothing without drinking blood. It sustains her unlife as well as acts as the fuel for her abilities. She cannot function at full capacity unless she feeds upon blood weekly, while the content of the blood does hold impact, she still requires it to function. Should she sustain a heavy lack of it, she may even go into a state of blood lust.
Vampiric Heart If there is one glaring weakness to be found in this woman swallowed in darkness, it is her heart. To truly kill her, one must pierce her heart with a piece of wood or a blessed weapon. They must also be of a human descent. Once pierced through the heart, she will die.
Personality: Seras Victoria is an outstanding case in terms of her personality. She possesses a level of loyalty not found in many who walk the night. She, like her master has become fond of battle and conflict to the point of enjoyment despite ending the lives of others. What morals and traces of humanity she once possessed have now been drowned away in her acceptance of what she was during the conflict against the Letzte Bataillon. She will be more than willing to inflict pain upon those who challenge her regardless of who they are as she will destroy anyone who stands against whomever she chooses to follow. She is a soldier of the utmost loyalty in that regard, and as a Vampire she will never say no to bloodshed.
Theme: Zakuro

Reapernut 's Characters

Username: Reapernut
Name: ??? "Scarecrow" Kleerofski
Species: B.O.W
Universe: Resident Evil
Natural Hair color: Silver
Eye color: Red
Biography: Scarecrow is the leader of a new Umbrella corporation, originally founded sometime after the survivors of the mansion incident drove the stake into the heart of the original Umbrella Corp. Rising to power in the early 2000's, his constant battles with the forces that seek to bury him and the rest of Umbrella permanently have honed him into a finely tuned warrior. After an attempt by the mysterious corporation to cut through into his lab, and take some of his experiments, he cut a deal, working for them as if he were back in the old Umbrella, working as a U.S.S agent with his giant of a companion, TRAIN.
Photo/Description: Scarecrow is an 6 feet tall, with slightly paled skin. His attire is composed of steel-toed work boots, black combat pants, a grey T-shirt under neath a black hoodie with an Umbrella symbol marking the left shoulder, over top of the hoodie, he wears a SWAT styled chest rig, with a knife holster up by his right shoulder. Over his face he wears a black cloth-face mask, with shades covering up his eyes to keep people from guessing what he is. On his hands he wears dark fingerless tactical gloves.
Arsenal: Combat knife marked with the Umbrella symbol, A silenced UBCS standard issued pistol with silencer, himself, and a Tactical SMG.
Family: Unknown
Skills: Hand-to-Hand combat, Medium to long range combat, Umbrella variant Spec Ops training, genius level intellect, heightened reflexes, speed, strength, and slow regeneration.
Weaknesses: Fire slows his regeneration even further, loss of his experiments,his inability to resist a challenge from his adversaries, quarrels with those he perceive as his "equals.", experimenting with things he really shouldn't.
Personality: Scarecrow is a mean, cruel individual with no care for anything living aside for himself and his projects. In his best mood he will crack morbid jokes as he takes care of his victims. He's often cocky when he knows he has the upper hand against his enemies.
Theme: Umbrella - Sphinx Dubstep Remix

===========================================
Name: Unit 512/TRAIN
Species: Nemesis T-Type B.O.W (Form 2)
Universe: Resident Evil
Natural Hair color: Completely bald
Eye color: White
Biography: TRAIN was originally commissioned as a B.O.W for Hunt-And-Kill missions on high value targets throughout the world that had the intent, or the evidence, to bring Umbrella down. After its fall Scarecrow managed to reprogram it with an new control parasite to become his personal body guard and hench-monster.
Photo/Description: Nemesis Unit 512/TRAIN
Arsenal: Its entire body, purple tentacles tipped with the Nemesis T-virus, and a Rocket Launcher designed for his size.
Family: Record Erased
Skills: Smashing things, Killing things, Smashing more things, Enhanced Strength, Slow regeneration, Enhanced speed, being huge, just as lethal alone as it is with Scarecrow and Slow pain response.
Weaknesses: While rushing a target, has a hard time turning and may ram into hazards, low intelligence, has to be ordered with simple instructions, easily out-maneuvered, slow to respond to pain sources, can only bellow simple words that give away his position.
Personality: Extremely slow thinker, non-charismatic, often talks to self when hunting for targets, extremely protective, with a very care-free attitude.
Theme:A very fitting song.

==========================================================
Name: Victor "Mr.Freeze" Frieze
Species: Modefied Human
Universe: Batman
Natural Hair color: No Hair
Eye color: Blue
Biography: Victor Fries was a genetics engineer, who was researching for the cure of MacGregor's Syndrome, a strange disease his wife Nora was suffering from. To give himself more time, he used the company's technology to put his wife, Nora, in cryostasis until he found a cure for her. While working on the cure, an explosion knocked him into a vat full of chemicals, which mutated his body, lowering his body temperature so that he could only survive in temperatures of under 0 degrees. Desperate to save his wife's life, Victor, now calling himself Mister Freeze, made a suit that would keep him at subzero temperatures, powered by diamonds, and a freezing gun, to get enough money to create a cure for his wife's disease. Now being pulled through into a new universe, Freeze seeks to find the potential of a new cure in this new place. If he can't find it, he'll freeze whatever he has too until he's satisfied with his results.
Photo/Description: Mr.Freeze
Arsenal: His Cryo-Suit, and Cryo-Gun
Family: Nora Frieze (Wife)
Skills: Cryogenics, Genius level intellect, Cybernetic suit gives him Strength and adaptability.
Weaknesses: Any harm to his wife, being out of his suit, and lack of diamonds to power his suit.
Personality: Chilling, Cold Hearted, loves to give people the Cold Shoulder, has an Ice Thin temper, and is usually hard to get heated up.
Theme: Mr snow miser

ice and coffee's Characters
Username: ice and coffee
Name: seiji matoba
Species: exorcist
Universe: natsume yuujinchou
Partner: kanon l'ouverture
Natural Hair color: black
Eye color: dark brown
Biography: Born as the only child to the head of the Matoba clan, Seiji was raised with great expectations. He was also regarded as something of a prodigy, with his high spiritual powers. Seiji has a scar over his right eye which is covered by a special eye-patch. The reason for this is: a previous head promised his right eye in return for the help given by a youkai, but broke the promise with that youkai and never handed over his right eye. Ever since then, the youkai has been targeting the male family members of Matoba head's right eye. The youkai had attacked Seiji when he was younger, but they were able to put the seal over his eye in time.
Photo/Description: seiji
Arsenal:
longbow and arrows: seiji is an excellent archer
paper seals: used to seal youkai/objects
exorcism spells/sutras: used to attack/exorcise youkai
shikigami: creepy looking shiki servants that obey seiji
youkai: various youkai that seiji has managed to make into his servants
strong spiritual power
Family: nanase (clan elder)
Skills: archery, exorcism, political maneuvering
Weaknesses: Due to his eyepatch, he has depth perception problems. He has learned to compensate for it in archery, but not so much in other areas.
Personality: On the surface, Seiji is cold-hearted and Machiavellian. Despite his desire to protect humans, he will not hesitate to get rid of anyone who gets in his way. He will also readily sacrifice weaker youkai to lure stronger ones in for the catch. He wears a smile and seems to be rather polite, but there is something rather sinister about him. However, Seiji is also fiercely loyal to those he comes to care for and protects them from danger when the occasion rises. As per Japanese tradition, he prefers to be called Matoba unless he knows the other person well.
Theme: namae no nai kaibutsu - monster without a name

===================================================
Name: zero kiryuu
Species: level d vampire/ex-human/vampire hunter
Universe: vampire knight
Natural Hair color: silver
Eye color: lavender, red when he's thirsty
Biography: Zero grew up in a relatively well-known family with his twin brother Ichiru. Hunter twins were really rare (there's a whole legend thing about it, but that's not important right now). Ichiru was a weak child, constantly sick and frail whereas Zero was strong, and somewhat of a prodigy among his peers. Resentful of his parents and sympathizing with a pureblood, Ichiru let the vampire into their house. The vampire killed their parents, turned Zero, and took Ichiru with her. Zero was then adopted by the crazy chairman of Cross Academy, Kaien. And thus begins the tale of Zero's angsty life...
Photo/Description: zero
Arsenal:
bloody rose: his trusty anti-vampire gun; in its evolved form it merges with his body and forms vines
accelerated healing: not instant healing, but much faster than your average human
accelerated speed/strength/senses: comes with being a vampire
beast form: the ugly side of his vampire half
Family:
kaien cross: adopted father
ichiru kiryuu: twin brother (deceased)
Skills: gunmanship, hand-to-hand combat, stealth, cooking
Weaknesses: Although his hunter blood negates the effects, Zero is still somewhat sensitive to the sunlight. He also goes through agonizing periods of bloodlust, because his body rejects blood tablets but he refuses to drink from a human. Zero is notably weaker whenever this happens.
Personality: Though he appears otherwise, Zero is a gentle and kind person. Due to his childhood, he builds barriers around himself. He has a kind heart which longs to protect humans, he will never betray the ones he holds dear. (He's a tsundere, let's face it.) However, his innate nature is to protect humans, and his cold attitude towards those he loves is likely to push them away and keep everyone at a distance. Zero also has an amazing amount of self-disgust, as he hates the monster he has become after he was bitten by the pureblood. His sense of duty overrides his issues, ensuring his reliability and trustworthiness.
Theme: unravel

====================================================================
Name: kaname kuran
Species: pureblood vampire
Universe: vampire knight
Natural Hair color: brown
Eye color: burgundy, red when thirsty/angry/using powers
Biography: Kaname's actually the Ancestor. He's one of the first vampires to have walked the Earth, and he eventually put himself into Sleep after losing his other half. Years and years later, Juuri Kuran gave birth to a boy that she named Kaname. Her other brother, Ridou, cracked (because he had loved her and couldn't stand seeing Juuri and Haruka together) and took toddler Kaname to where Ancestor Kaname was resting. He sacrificed toddler Kaname's life to bring Ancestor Kaname into that body. Later, Ridou would betray his family and that would lead to the eventual death of Haruka and Juuri. Haruka died defending his children. Juuri sacrificed her life to turn Yuuki into a human. Kaname and Kaien eventually collaborated to create Cross Academy, where he would have a chance to watch over his sister.
Photo/Description: kaname
Arsenal:
sword: anti-vampire sword
telekinesis: ability to manipulate things with his mind
familiar: creation of a familiar in any form he chooses, such as a bat able to convey messages
accelerated healing: instant healing, for regular wounds
accelerated speed/strength/senses: comes with being a vampire
changing the physicality of his body: basically changing how old he looks
erasing memories: to an extent
Family:
haruka kuran: "father"/descendant
juuri kuran: "mother"/descendant
ridou kuran: "uncle"/descendant
senri shiki: "cousin"/descendant
yuuki kuran: "younger sister"/descendant
Skills: stealth, manipulation, swordsmanship, hand-to-hand combat
Weaknesses:
cooking: can't cook to save his life
art: his art is sob-worthy, it's that terrible
emotional outbursts: he loses control over his telekinesis when this happens
sword: wielding it is extremely painful (even if he won't admit it) it eats away at his arm even as his arm is healing (you'll often see a skeletal hand/arm whenever he holds it)
Personality: Kaname is generally a calm, elegant, stoic and authoritative individual. He is very strict and often imposes discipline in a fierce way, yet he also can be indulgent and kinder (towards certain people, and very rarely). Kaname has acknowledged that he has a contradictory nature. His solitary nature makes him rather secretive. At times when he is with other vampires, he acts particularly cold and domineering, though he usually seems to treat them with detached politeness. If you can get past his facade, you'll find him to be rather mischievous, and he has fun teasing Zero in particular. Not sure if he's sadist or a masochist, and he has his moments when he enjoys being, err, dominated. He can be rather childish at times, and Kaname tends to be a bit (read: very) possessive. He's also self-deprecating.
Theme: all alone with you

=====================================================================
Name: kanon l'ouverture
Natural Hair color: black
Eye color: gray
Biography: Kanon's mother died giving birth to the twins (Kureha and Haruka) when Kanon was just three years old. Her French father was notably harrassed, having to take care of four children at once by himself. Somehow, he managed, and Kanon grew up in a lively (read: chaotic) household. Her family is half French and half Japanese. They speak French, English, and Japanese (hurray for trilingual households).
Photo/Description: kanon
Family:
jacques l'ouverture: father
wilhelm l'ouverture: older brother
kureha l'ouverture: younger sister
haruka l'ouverture: younger sister
Skills:
dodging: from years of avoiding projectiles her sadistic tutor tended to shove her way
running: she was once part of track, but ended up quitting out of laziness
peacemaker: ...somewhat. either kanon will diffuse the situation easily, or she'll purposely exacerbate it.
tact: kanon's good at reading the atmosphere. and good at reading people.
living lie detector: comes with knowing how to read people.
Weaknesses:
stamina: kanon has pretty average stamina
hand-to-hand combat: she sucks at physical activities (except running), and she's rather weak
flee-on-sight policy: kanon has a tendency to run away from hostile parties rather than fight them
101% certainty: if she does choose to confront someone, she'll make sure that she'll be 101% safe (or something like that)
Personality: An avid fan of classical literature, especially Machiavelli and Shakespeare. When she isn't busy food-tasting, she spends her days playing with her pet cats, exploring her artistic talents (or whatever talents she has), and taking naps. Somewhat capricious and impulsive in nature, Kanon is a pacifist at heart and hates unnecessary bloodshed. She'll act whatever she feels like. Be prepared for sarcasm and snark if you catch her on a bad day. She's also a fujoshi, and a closet romantic.
Theme: smiling

Peekay Love's Characters
Username: Peekay Love
Name: Colette Summers
Biography: Colette's family is big. There's mother, father, step father, siblings, aunts uncles cousins... Being the baby of the family unit ended up with cotton wrapped world for her to grow up in. Constantly praised for just existing and rarely rebuked for mistakes, those outside the family would regularly comment on how weird it was that Colette didn't act like a spoiled brat. A genuine love for helping with any one of the family shops is to thank for that, with the work giving a much needed sense of purpose to Colette. Festivals, party catering, day to day service, she loved that she had a purpose.
Photo/Description: Link!
Family: Too big to list
Skills:
Don't Stop Me Now: once she gets her rhythm it's hard to stop her from completing the task she started. Excellent for helping around the shop, not so much at stopping physical injuries from overexertion.
Under Pressure: it's pretty hard to fluster or panic Colette. Whether because she's good at dealing with it, is oblivious or just does not care for anyone's well being is still being debated.
Weaknesses:
Feelings, Feelings: dreaded emotions and the showing of them! She's the kind of girl who takes an emotion and throttles it.
Drowse: a very light sleeper who has trouble relaxing in foreign environments. Her usual apathetic manner gets combined with a sleepy look.
Personality: Listless and seemingly apathetic, Colette is more like a doll to dress up than a human being. She avoids saying anything past what is needed, responding to questions with short answers and repeating information the other person has said. Her vocabulary is very simple and manner of speaking soft and slow. In contrast to her waifish manner, she has a solid work ethic. Colette does have trouble with letting things go and not holding grudges, even if she doesn't act on them. First impressions are extremely important to her.
Theme: Bring to the Boil

========================================================
Username: Peekay Love
Name: Archen
Species: Archen
Universe: Pokemon
Partner: Colette
Biography: Another day, another egg hatched in the pursuit of perfect battling archen to trade or sell. Part of a good clutch, Archen was made to battle as soon as she was physically able to. Her temperament was not deemed good enough for a battler however, leaving the chick to rot in storage until some sucker would buy a subpar competitive archen.
Photo/Description: burd
Arsenal: Claws, beak and wings. Is able to augment her attacks with moves such as Steel Wing and Aqua Tail.
Family: Archeops (mother), Dodrio (father)
Skills:
31 IVs: One of many eggs hatched in the name of Perfect IVs. Despite being genetically superior to common fossil revived archen and having a variety of special 'egg moves', her nature and attitude led to Archen being given away.
Multitype: Archen knows a variety of type moves, even if she hasn't had a lot of practice with the special ones like Heat Wave.
Pocket Monster: Easy to take care of and takes orders without question, nothing quite matches the loyalty that comes with a pokemon that has been captured. Also easily stored in a lightweight, size changing ball!
Weaknesses:
Defeatist: Lowers stats when HP becomes half or less.Archen's power and morale easily drops like a sack of bricks in the face of a losing battle.
Flightless: Archen's species is not capable of flight until evolving. Agile in hopping and gliding about, her wings are already strong as weapons. Her dodrio father made sure his daughter could run!
Fledgling: Though she had been put in battles fresh from the egg, Archen is still young and has a lot of things to learn as a fighter and as an individual.
Personality: Lonely nature. Alert to sounds. Young and timid, this archen is more likely to take the flight option of the flight or fight instinct. Which is dampened a bit by her wings not being able to sustain flight. Tends to be mopey and give up before even half an effort is made
Theme: Feather

lewisamac's characters
Username: lewisamac
Name: youmu konpaku
Species: half-phantom - half human
Universe: touhou
Partner: Kaori Brown
Natural Hair color: silver
Eye color: blue
Biography: youmu is the second gardener for the Saigyouji clan and protector of her mistress yuyuko Saigyouji.
Photo/Description: youmu
Arsenal: Roukanken (a katana) :said to be "nothing it can't cut"
Hakurouken (a wakizashi )
Family: youki konpaku
Skills: extremely skilled with swords ,extremely quick and strong
Weaknesses: afraid of ghosts(not phantoms) , semi-easy to manipulate
Personality: youmu has a straightforward diligent personality doing anything she can to complete tasks given to her by her mistress.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Vdlix-ys8

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Foowd

CeruleanBlue

Godric Testarossa

The Forum Is Now Open You May Post Away

:. Chloe Luck .:
User Image

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

♫I am restless and I keep trembling
Everyone watch me as I descend
Into a feeling that's overwhelming me
I've finally stopped, stopped making sense♫

"Some people just don't get it...

User ImageUser Image

Felix G'narve

Shield Status::: 0%
Health Status::: 30%
Weapon Equipped::: Black Widow

Bang the loud sound of a sniper rifle bullet cut through the air like a knife. Felix watched another Cannibal fall to the ground dead as a doornail, as the turian pulled back on the sleight again he glanced down the scope. "How long did the commander say before backup would arrive?" He asked a soldier behind him, "We've got no word on any back up, as far as we know we're all on our own..." Felix sighed and lined up his site again, giving the trigger a slow and steady squeeze, the bullet soared through the air taking down another enemy. "Man... I don't know how you shoot those things all day... Most of them look like us, don't you feel anything when you do that?" Felix shook his head, "You're right, I do feel something... Recoil." Bang another one drops, "It's a horrible thing they've done to many civilizations, but as far as I can tell... Once you're turned into one of them, it's not one of us anymore. Keep your head in the game rookie, we need to figure out what the channels are saying." Felix continued, "We need to get the towers up and running again, those damn things are blocking our communications." Felix blinked once and removed his eyes from the scope, glancing back at the rookie. "I'm going in." He said simply, By yourself? Are you nuts?" "It's too risky to send more than one man in." "But you don't even know how to repair those things." Felix hadn't thought about that really, but before their argument could continue a loud series of explosions went off. Like several bombs going off one after the other, leaving the base in tatters, Felix was tossed through a steel wall and onto the cold hard ground on the other side. His armor was cracked and his shields were completely gone, all he could see in the hazy distance was nothing but fire. The echoes of muffled screams pushed their way through his ringing ears, he coughed twice and moved his hands to his side. Forcing himself to roll over to his back. A dark blue substance covered his hand when he placed it to his side, it was blood. His blood, "Oh... Spirits I'm going to feel this tomorrow..." He said coughing some more to clear his lungs of dust. Slowly standing to his feet, he looked around at the base. It was left in cinders, but he wasn't leaving until he found at least one survivor. Limping forward for a bit he looked around frantically with his golden eyes, but one figure could be seen. Standing off in the distance, a cloaked figure all in white. They looked human in shape, he moved over to them slowly. But before he could say anything, "Tragedy has struck this place as well..." She said, presumably to him. "Who are you? What are you doing here? It's not safe for Civilians here." He said using his rifle for support while standing. "You do not yet understand... But there are bigger forces at hand, and all the universes require your help to save them... Seek a young girl, her name is Chloe Luck. Once you have found her and your allies, I shall reveal myself to you again... But for now... We must depart." "Wait! I have more questions!" Felix reached out but he was blinded by a light before he could catch her shoulder, the next thing he knew. He was face down in an alleyway in what seemed to be earth structures... But not modern ones, they were more primitive. He glanced down at his gut, his wound was gone and his armor was fixed. But he still felt like he'd gone seven rounds with a Krogan battlemaster, the turian slowly moved to his feet and checked his back. His weapons were there, just like they should be. "My life is just peachy right now, first I'm sitting at home eating breakfast then BOOM war with the Reapers... Then war with the Reapers next cryptic human in white telling me to find someone... My life is just going down the tube the more I continue walking doesn't it?" He griped to himself standing up and moving his way out of the ally.
Sorin of Varrus

Health Status::: 70%
Weapon Equipped::: Sun Sword

The final fight before he could reach The King, however Velstadt still stood in his way. With another roll aside Sorin locked eyes with his adversary, nothing was said between the two. There was nothing to say, rushing forward Sorin whipped around in a circle and sliced at Velstadt's legs, making a decent sized gash. Only to be hit in return, tossing him into a pillar that broke on impact sending him tumbling to the ground with the pieces of concrete he growled and stood up once more, picking his sword up and spitting blood off to the side. Moving in and leaping off the stump left from the pillar, and slicing horizontally. Making another gash across his face, the guardian was starting to become frustrated with Sorin swinging his hammer again and knocking him across the room once again. Against the fog gate, this time Sorin flew through to the other side. Which was odd, that had never been possible before. "What the hell...?" The knight questioned standing up, "Tragedy has struck this place as well..." a voice said over in the distance, Sorin narrowed his eyes and put his sword in it's sheath and walked over to a woman in white, "It's a little late to be saying that..." He said stopping four feet away from her, keeping a hand on his sword. Just encase, "You have been selected to aid the multiverse, and bring order back to chaos... Seek a young girl names Chloe Luck, you shall find her in the vicinity of where you appear next." "Great, more cryptic nonsense. It's bad enough I get this s**t from the Emerald Harald? How about some explanation before we send me anywhere." "There is no time for information... Only know that you goal is to find her, I shall appear again when all the pieces have fell into place." Like a bolt of lightning Sorin was blinded, he moved his forearm in front of his eyes to see. But by the time his eyes caught up to the rest of him, he was in a completely different place. This place, almost seemed... Peaceful, but what was that really? Had he forgotten what it was like? To be out of constant danger?
Chloe Luck

Health Status::: Fine
Mood::: Bored stiff

Chloe sighed looking out the window, while Mr. Layfield drawled on and on about some war long since passed. She couldn't wait to get home and watch Bloodline again for about the fourth time this week, she scratched her face and placed her chin on the palm of her hand. "Can you tell the class how the French Revolution ended Miss Luck?" Mr. Layfield asked, knowing she wasn't paying attention. By this point he was standing directly in front of her desk, her purple eyes traveled up to meet his narrowed blue ones. "Uhhhh....." She said at a loss, "I'm sorry "Uhh" isn't an answer, but maybe you can find the right one after school." He said angrily, walking back to the board, Chloe slumped down in her seat until her chin hit the desk. "Greaaat..." She said sarcastically, just then the bell for lunch went off. She instantly struggled to sit back up and exit her seat. She was the first out of the class, she smiled to herself fixing her bookbag she smiled to herself, "I hope he wasn't serious about that, I've got thing to do tonight. More exciting things than studying the same thing over and over and over again." Chloe moved down the hall with the other kids, looking around for her friends. Eventually she happened upon them, three other girls sat around the table. One was blonde with a stripped black and gray shirt on. Another was kinda slender with glasses and long brown hair, while the other one stood out more with dyed maroon hair and a foreign language written on her tshirt. Chloe had the element of surprise so she jumped and glomped the maroon haired one in a death hug. "GAHK!" "Hi Kaori!" Chloe said with a smirk on her face, "I don't know why she still startles you with that... She's been doing it for ages." The one with glasses said, "I think it's more of the wondering of who's going to get it next." Kaori winced for a second and looked back at Chloe, "Can you let go yet? You're kinda crushing my ribs." Kaori said with a squeak, as if suffering from lack of oxygen. "Oh fine... What's for lunch today?" "I think... It's... Food... I think." Clore (blonde one) said poking whatever it was with a plastic fork, "I think mine growled at me..." "It's moving." BAM the sound of a text book smacking against the table immersed the room, Chloe had used her history book as a... "Food" smasher. "It's bad enough you don't pay attention in history class, now you have to destroy the textbook?" "But it's sooooo boriiinnnnggg..." Chloe said sitting down, "So you bludgeon my lunch to death with it?" "It was the closest thing I had... I'm just looking forward to heading home. Gonna watch some more movies tonight." "I'm surprised you haven't given yourself nightmares with that stuff yet." "You're one to talk, you otaku over there you." Chloe laughed a little, "Not everything is a masterpiece, but there are a lot of good things to watch and read." Kaori said leaning back in her chair. "Mmm'hmmm... Hey we should do another movie night." "No way man, I'm still recovering from last time." "It wasn't that bad." "I got my hand stuck in the freezer. For four hours!" "Yeah... But that kinda was your own fault." The four laughed for a moment.

User ImageUser Image

...We've all got something to offer the world."

♫I can't stop talking to myself
I'm a desperate cry for help
Run, don't walk
The sky is falling through
Don't talk tonight, so confused
I'm lost, I'm lost with you♫

((OOC:: I added in the part with Chloe's friends, it was a little short without that... And it might not make perfect sense, because... I'm half awake while I type this. XD))

Hilarious Werewolf

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Okamon, Travis McCoy, and Spider-Man

==================================================================================================
"I stand by my friends..."
"I stand by my master..."
"I stand by anyone who needs it..."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Spider-Man's POV)

Another day, another idiot trying to steal a purse, you'd think the old "purse snatching" routine would have gone out of style in the `1950's but no, no people still think this is a viable way to score some quick cash. Spidey quickly closed in on the purse snatcher, landing right on top of the crook, knocking him off his feet and sending him skidding across the pavement. "Oooo!! Man that had to hurt!" Spidey said mockingly before snatching the stolen purse from the crook's hands. "I'll take that." He said as he did this before going off to return the stolen purse. "I believe this belongs to you." Spidey said, handing the purse back to it's owner. "Oh thank you Spider-Man!" the woman thanked before Spidey swung away.

Spidey landed on a rooftop, looking over the city. "Tragedy has struck this universe as well" a voice suddenly said from behind him. Spidey instantly turned around, only to be met with a figure in a white robe. "Uhh... can I help you?" Spidey said, having no clue what to make of this wacko in a hood. "There are forces at work here you may never understand, but I must ask a great deal of you, you must help restore order to the chaos, seek a boy by the name of Travis McCoy, only when you have done this may you find the answers you no doubt seek." The figure said, before Spidey could object he was suddenly hit with a bright flash.

When the bright light subsided, he found himself in a city, but it clearly wasn't Boston. "Oh great, what have I gotten dragged into this time?" Spidey said to himself before swinging off to follow the only lead he had... Travis McCoy...

(Okamon's POV)

"EVIL HURRICANE!!" Ogremon cried as he fired a shot right at Okamon, who skillfully dodged the attack. This was just another typical day for Okamon, having to fight off another Digimon looking to get easy data off a lower level. Even the fact that it was an Ogremon was quite typical. They were infamous for being scavengers like this. "I've had more than enough of you..." Okamon said before cocking his arm backwards. "SHADOW SHOT!!" Okamon said before firing a dark energy ball at Ogremon, this should be enough to take Ogremon down, Okamon had been working him down long enough. And he was right as the attack made Ogremon burst into data fragments on impact. Okamon couldn't help but let a sigh of relief escape his lungs. However he had little time to relish in his victory as he sensed another presence behind him. "You have been selected" a voice said from behind him.

Okamon quickly turned to find a strange figure in a white robe standing behind him, It wasn't a Digimon, he could tell, it's scent was bizarre, nothing his nose had ever come across before. "Selected to aid the multiverse, and restore order to the Chaos. the figure continued. Okamon just stood silent, not sure what to make of this. "You must go and seek a boy by the name of Travis McCoy, only then will more be reveled" the figure said before Okamon suddenly found himself struck with a bright light, when it faded the forest he was in was suddenly replaced by a city of some kind. "Am I in... the real world?" Okamon said in disbelief. He had no clue what was going on here, but he knew one thing for sure, this Travis McCoy person was the key to finding answers....

(Travis' POV)

Was it legal to serve this crap for lunch? Travis couldn't stop himself from asking this as he stared down at the horrifying monstrosity this school expected him to eat. He swore he saw it blink. "There's no way in hell I'm eating that..." Travis said to himself, regretting not packing a lunch like any sane person would.

(OOC: Sorry Travis' post is so short, didn't really know what to do with him at this point ^^; )
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

".... Because they'd do the same for me."
".... Because it's all I know."
"....Because with great power, comes great responsiblility"

3,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image

Company: Alastor
Health: 50%
Attack: N/A
Thoughts: What happened?
OOC: N/A

Shana glared at Yuji. He had just told Margery Daw the truth behind the silver. And it drove her insane. One final attack. She sped towards Yuji with her crimson wings. The clashed their flames attacking each other. But Yuji's were much stronger. She feel unconscious from the impact. “You must find her.... You must find Noel Yamiju and help her, teach her, be patient with her." The voice faded and she awoke in another city. “Where? Where am I?” She asked. “Alastor was still around her neck. She began jumping around the city.

3,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image

Company: Bullies that are way more skilled than me.
Health: 20%
Thoughts: Wake me up when it stops hurting.
Out Of Chakra: N/A

In another part of the city the sound of punches being thrown and a girl grunting in pain could be heard. Noel Yamiju fell to the ground with a thud standing back up and getting into a fighting stance. An older kid was beating the crap out of her as his friends watched. Noel got lucky and punched the bully in the face but the victory was short lived when the bully's friends grabbed her arms and restrained her. She looked up to see the bully looming over her with a savage grin while cracking his knuckles. Noel gulped. “Clench my teeth?” She asked in a fearful tone. The Bully's grin widened. “Clench your teeth.” He said as he cocked his fist back and slugged Noel across the face. Left, right. And then he slammed his knee into her stomach making her gasp for air. He looked to his friends restraining her and nodded. They grinned and let her go and with the bully formed a circle around her. She looked around at the three older kids grinning at her and cracking their knuckles. 'Crap...' she thought as she struggled and weakly brought her fists up. It was all for naught as the kids took turns beating the snot out of her and passing her to one another in a circle. And for the finishing blow they all got in front of her and cocked their fists back and slammed them into her face all at once sending her flying into a pile of garbage. “Heh... Talk about taking out the trash!” She heard one kid say before falling unconcious.

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Foowd

CeruleanBlue

Godric Testarossa

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Felix G'narve

Shield Status::: 0%
Health Status::: 40%
Weapon Equipped::: Omni Blade

A few blocks away Felix could make out the faint sounds of a clear beatdown, the Turian narrowed his gold eyes and moved in to make the distinction. There was a group of much taller looking humans beating the living crap out of a smaller human (Noel). "What are you looking at?" One of the humans said, Felix clenched his fist and a large military issue talon knife sprouted from his omni tool. "Four dead humans if they don't start running now." Felix said, it was enough. They walked away rather than ran, he signed and flipped the tool shut. He decided to keep his helmet on just encase no one had seen a turian before, she was clearly unconscious. "Spirits... Why did it have to be a human homeworld, I don't know anything about them. Now if it was a Krogan, then I wouldn't have to worry about it... Wait no no, stay focused Felix." He said talking to himself, looking round in his armored compartments he took out some smelling salt. "This'll smell absolutely horrible, but it might wake her up." He said placing it in the direction of her nose... Center of the face right? Again he hadn't interacted with humans enough to know their physiology, all he knew was that they came in many different: shapes, sizes, colors and beliefs. And they much smaller than he was.
((OOC: I decided to send Felix over to Noel... Because none of us have really interacted with one another yet.))
====================================================
Sorin of Varrus

Health Status::: 60%
Weapon Equipped::: None

This was a bizarre kingdom, there were no walls surrounding it and no knights patrolling the area. And the civilians dressed in such odd attire, with odd logos on their shirts. One shirt caught his eye it seemed to be, ironic? It read "Hey you, you're a motherf#cker." Sorin narrowed his eyes, "I find your shirt... Very... Offensive." He said plainly, "Says the man dressed in outdated armor, where'd you get that? The museum." Sorin's eyebrow twitched, "YOU DARE INSULT THE CUSTOM OF MY PEOPLE!?" Sorin yelled taking out his sword, and chopping the table he was sitting at clean in half. The man with thick rimmed fake glasses ran off screaming, Sorin watched the coward flee, "Now you're running, a real man stands and fights you coward!" He yelled after him, returning his sword to it's sheath. And taking a sip of the drink on what was left of the table, he instantly spat it out, "And has horrible taste in beverages..." He said with a snarl. Continuing on his search.
Chloe Luck And Kaori Brown

Chloe took her seat next to Clore and sighed placing her head on the table, "It's so boring here... I wish something cool would happen." Chloe said while Kaori shook her head, leaning back in her chair with her hands behind her head. "It would be great to go on an adventure, but that stuff just doesn't happen in the real world Chloe... It's not like evil just falls from the sky or something." She said looking up at the ceiling tiles, just then Chloe sat up in one simple minded jolt. "I got it! Lets me a new friend Kaori!" Chloe said with a smile from ear to ear, "Wait I didn't agree to-whaaa!" Before she could finish her sentence she was dragged off into the general direction towards the school loaner, Travis McCoy. "Hiya! I'm Chloe and this is Kaori!" She said introducing the both of them, still clutching onto Kaori's wrist. "Uh, hi." She said trying to be polite, though she was really embarrassed right now. Being carted off like that didn't actually attract much attention but she was too worried to check. He seemed to be observing todays "lunch surprise" the surprise was that it tasted just like cat food. "You might wanna make sure that thing doesn't' crawl off on you." She said trying to continue a conversation.
((OOC: I'll be adding Kaori's profile in a little while, because I can't seem to find a good picture yet.))

User ImageUser Image

Run, don't walk

Hilarious Werewolf

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Okamon, Travis McCoy, and Spider-Man

==================================================================================================
"I stand by my friends..."
"I stand by my master..."
"I stand by anyone who needs it..."

(Travis' POV)

Travis just blinked awkwardly at the two girls trying to make small talk with him, but it was either this or try to consume the nuclear waste they were trying to pass off as food. "Uhh... hi?" Travis said awkwardly. He was never good with talking to people, especially girls. Damn his social awkwardness.

(Spider-Man's POV)

Spidey swung through the streets, and as he predicted he got several odd and terrified looks from the citizens. "Oh joy, it's like my first day in the webs all over again." Spidey commented before he heard some rather unmanly screaming. He looked down to see what could only be described as a Hipster running for his life. "Well, that's not normal." Spidey said before seeing what it was the hipster was running from, some nut in medieval armor, standing next to a table that was clearly just cut in half. While Dylan had some bad run ins with post ironic hipsters before, there was no way he could let this wacko run around chopping things in half.

Spidey landed behind the knight. "Yo Sir Lancelot, I know hipsters can be annoying little jerks, but that doesn't mean you get to chop them up like post ironic carrots!" Spidey said in his usual mocking ways, that McCoy guy would have to wait...

(Okamon's POV)

Okamon moved swiftly through the city, Okamon had heard rumors of Digimon being summoned to assist human partners, gaining the ability to digivolve to their highest levels in the process. Perhaps Okamon would find his own purpose with this Travis boy? But first he'd have to find him before anything else. But how? Any one of these humans could be him. He landed in front of a building, it had a label on it, but one word stuck out to him, "School". He knew little about the human world, but he knew that "School" was where young humans went to learn things. Perhaps Travis was there? He landed softly in front of the front door, and walked in to begin his search.

".... Because they'd do the same for me."
".... Because it's all I know."
"....Because with great power, comes great responsiblility"

Offensive Friend

User Image

Seras Victoria

Seras Victoria wasn't exactly a fan of precarious situations that involved her ignorance of a great many things, in fact it reminded her of when she was but a mere rookie among Hellsing's ranks. She became almost nostalgic to an uncomfortable degree as she had been confronted with a strange set of circumstances. One moment she had finished killing off a bothersome vampire that led her on quite an annoying chase, and the next moment she was here... wherever here was. It had been that way for several weeks now, or it felt like several weeks. She had been forced to locate herself in a place separate from the rest of the world where she could sleep and even then, it was rather annoying to search for what blood she could take without stealing it. She was clueless for the most part outside of the mere fact that she had virtually everything she needed in order to accomplish her missions... if there were any Vampires here. Still, every time she slept her mind went over the oddity that happened before she was sent... here. It was frustrating to say the least while she confronted the circumstances which were laid out before her. The Vampire seemed to experience quite a few misfortunes in the past, again, she was feeling nostalgic but at least she could still call upon her familiar. Pip. Who had supplied little to no information as to what had gone on. Even so, she who was little more than nosferatu could smell a brewing conflict in the air, that much was certain to her.

She watched from the shadows more often than not, and preferred never to intervene where it was possible. She was a nightwalker, different from the rest. She understood exactly what she could do to people if she wasn't careful but... there lingered a want to expand her power. She did desire battle, but she didn't overtly crave it. Not yet at least, after all life had been quite... boring. She wanted to stay out of sight as she stumbled upon a scene that seemed rather unfortunate. A young girl being beaten by bullies. A sight that reminded her of quite a bit. Biting her lip in irritation, she had almost left before she saw... it. Ally? She thinks to herself shortly before instinctively jumping from her perch. The height in which she jumped from would have killed any normal human as she landed almost soundlessly. She spoke, her obvious British accent cutting into her voice. "You're no human I've ever seen, an' if I had any guess I'd say you're not human." She commented almost unthinking. She cared little for the... interesting creature that had chased the kids away for the time being. She maintained her distance from the both of them, knowing quite well that her intrusion might be somewhat unwelcome. "Who ever you are, you mean well I suppose. She a friend?" She asked, as she glanced towards the girl. She'd be alright... hopefully. Though the scent of blood did invoke certain... feelings. Still keeping her distance, she cut her gaze towards the kids who were walking away. She had half a mind to knock them stupid. "Anyways, I 'ave a little questions if you don't mind my asking, but those can wait for now. She going to be alright?"

Mood Concerned.
                                          OOC: Seras has joined the worried adults club around Noel!

II Biohazardous II

Godric Testarossa

3,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image

Company: No one
Health: 90%
Thoughts: Damn bullies... I'll get them next time.
Out Of Chakra: N/A

Noel groaned smelling whatever someone was waving in front of her nose. Felix and Seras would be amazed to see her bruises slowly disappearing and her black eye fading. She slowly opened her eyes and pushed the smelling salts away. She looked at the two adults. She raised an eyebrow. “A man in a high tech space suit, and a British police vampire. You two going to a costume party or something?” She asked rudely. She stood up out of the trash like she hadn't just had her a** royally handed to her. She brushed past them and walked out of the alley. She was hungry. “Time to steal some grub from the nearby school.” She said. Not knowing that a certain Flame Haze was following her.

3,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image

Company: No one, following some girl
Health: 60%
Thoughts: Whwere is she going now?
OOC: N/A

Shana watched everything with barely restrained rage. How could they do that to a little girl? “Alastor? Would it be wrong if I were to teach those punks a lesson?” She asked the pendant around her neck. “No it wouldn't...” He said simply. Shana found the three kids and kicked their asses and sent them flying into a pile of garbage. How ironic “What was it you said to that girl? Talk about taking out the trash?” Shana said with a smirk. All she got was a painful groan in return. She headed back to the alley and saw the girl walking away from it. She looked down it to see the two that helped her. She then proceeded to follow after the girl.

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Foowd

Erotic Gokiburi

Godric Testarossa

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Felix G'Narve
Shield Status::: 10%
Health Status::: 42%

No response so far, Felix blinked once and slowly stood up from his squatting position. Turning to face a very pale looking human... No, not human the smell was off. The turian tightened his mandibles behind his helmet and said. "What gave it away? The voice or the fact that I'm the size of a professional wrestler...? Probably the digits." He said lifting up his two hands and clenching his three fingers together twice. Before noticing there was still some of his blood on his hand, he brushed it off on his armor. Staining it with dark blue again, "Names Felix... I'm a Turian and uh..." Just then the unconscious girl stood up and walked off like nothing even happened, talking something about being hungry. Perhaps she was like one of the duct rats back at the Citadel, well now he felt bad. The turian blinked once and searched his belt for rations, he pulled out half a sandwich he had gotten from the human platoon that arrived to deliver supplies. They probably forgot that turans couldn't eat human food, anyway it would be best to give it to another human. "Hey wait up." He said, hoping the distortion in his voice wouldn't blow his cover again. "If you're hungry, take this... You need it more than I do by the looks of it." He said holding it out to her. Once that happened he turned to the woman in red, "If you're looking for answers, I can answer questions about stuff from my home. But not so much about here, I kinda just got here. One minute I'm fighting a war for the future of the galaxy, next... I'm here."
Sorin of Varrus

Health Status::: 60%
Weapon Equipped::: Sun blade

The strangest warrior approached him, speaking in lingo he did not understand. "hipsters"? "Yo"? "Sir Lancelot"? He knew not of what these saying meant, "Speak sense strange one, that man was a coward. And deserved to have his fruity drink time turned to shambles..." Sorin said in a straight gravelly tone, glancing at the man before him. Such an odd set of armor, it seemed to be made of complete cloth. Which clearly wouldn't stand up to a sword, he didn't understand what was going on and he understood this world even less. "But if it's a dual you're looking for, then look no further..." He said in a growl, throwing a shield bash at his latest opponent.
========================================================

Prophet
Shield Status::: 100%
Health Status::: 100%

Perhaps it was some unknown organic custom that brought him here, but Prophet could think of any reason why he would be brought here. Either way he was absorbing data at an alarming rate, human customs he had yet to see. People talking while walking down the street, young organics telling him "nice costume" though Prophet did not see how this was a compliment. For it was no costume, the geth continued his way down the street. He was told to search for a young girl named "Kaori Brown." He tilted his head upwards to see the words "School", and school was a place where young organics came to form consensus on information. It was his best possible course of action to search here first, Prophet walked in the front door to be met by a very bitter looking blonde teacher. (Mr Layfield) "You! Where is your hall pass flashlight head?" Prophet retorted, "We do not know of this 'flashlight head' you speak to, we are geth." He said plainly, "Robots? I know this day would come! A ROBOT UPRISING HAS COME TO DESTROY THE WORLD!" The teacher screamed, running off in a panicked state. Prophet watched the man scurry off in confusion, "We have appeared to have caused a disturbance, we must acquire a disguise if we are to proceed to prevent further panic." He said talking over to a janitor's closet and putting on a jumpsuit, there was a hat there too he placed it on his head. And pulled out a fake mustache. Placing just on the bottom rim of his 'flashlight head'. "We are now sufficiently incognito." The synthetic said picking up a mop and a bucket to continue on his way.
============================================================
Chloe Luck and Kaori Brown

Kaori could feel that this situation was getting awkward, so Chloe sat down. Of course she did, Kaori didn't want to subject this guy to being alone with her over-zealous friend. "Well it's good to meet you... And... oooff!" It didn't take long for the school meathead to cut Kaori off in mid sentence, Eric Sparrow. Slamming her face against the wooden (clearly cheap plastic made to look like wood) table leaving a red-mark on her forehead. "What's up dweebs?" He said keeping his hand between Kaori's head and the table. Leaving the otaku in a very... Annoyed attitude, "What do you want Eric?" She asked muffled by the table, "I want your lunch money." "But I don't even have lunch money, it's free here!" She retorted, Sparrow said nothing and continued to plant her head against the table.
=============================================================
Mist
Health Status::: Moderate
Weapon Equipped::: Fists

Like a gust of wind, the Lin Kuei found him again. There were four of them, they never really seemed to give up. Mist sighed and cracked his neck, loosening up his shoulders. The first one charged him with his ice sword drawn, like a blind fool. Mist dodged the first two slices and caught the last but the dull end, overpowering the warrior and forcing it to point into the ground stepping on the sword forcing it to break in two. Mist didn't want to kill this one, he was still too young. Driving his elbow against the warriors jaw stumbling him back, while another warrior tried to get the drop on him. Mist turned around and rolled out of the way, the diving warrior crashed into a pile of pots. Shattering them on impact, Mist turned his attention to the other one who bull rushed him again. This time with his martial arts, Mist deflected the first hit and countered with a leg sweep sending the warrior toppling to the ground. Another one had taken the opportunity to throw a line of darts at him, Mist placed a fist to his other straightened out hand in front of his chest and vanished in a puff of smoke. Appearing behind the before-mentioned foe, kicking the man on the other side of his knee forcing him to bend his right leg and taking this stumbled opportunity Mist took the man by the arm and tossed him over his shoulder face first onto the ground. Knocking him out with a knee to the head, the next one was the first one from before. More angry than ever, again Mist outwitted him by dodging his punches and kneeing him in the gun. Hunching him over in pain Mist then drove his knee against his head kicking him backwards and into a wall, unconscious. That left... One? The one in the pots was still feeling the effects of his mistake. This one managed to freeze one of his feet to the ground, Mist grumbled and took out a throwing knife, tossing it at the warrior's knee. Taking out his mobility, and making him fall face first into the gravel. Mist sighed and puffed into a body of smoke again, reappearing a few feet away from the ice. "Next time bring more men, you might last longer." He said rubbing the side of his own neck, then a woman in white stood in his path. He blinked, "Tragedy has struck this universe as well..." She said, Mist raised a brow. "You have been here very long have you?" He said rhetorically, "You have been chosen to help bring order to chaos, and restore the multiverse to it's former glory... Seek a young girl named Kaori Brown... Once all the pieces have aligned, I shall reveal myself to you again." She said, it appeared Mist had been sent on some sort of quest. He had nothing better to do anyway, Mist bowed politely and when he rose the woman was gone. The next thing he remembers, he was in a completely different place. And it smelled of... Garbage, he was face down in a dumpster. Mist coughed once from the stench and hopped out, only to notice a young man with scraggly blonde hair and a baseball cap say. "Do you mind? This is my house." He said plainly, Mist shook his head and exited the ally, it was a strange place. But he'd been to cities before, this was par for the course as far as he was concerned.

User ImageUser Image

Run, don't walk

:. Kaori Brown .:
User Image

((OOC: Mopping robots, Medieval knights that know not of your hip young lingo, ninja fights, random cameos... Just another post from me xD.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff