Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Jake Jordan
"Daizanger!"

Jake looked up hearing a new voice in the room. "Eh?" He muttered looking towards Lyra. Daughter of Wonder Woman eh? Well if anything, this place wasn't short on total Babe-age. "Yo!" He said with a grin at the girl. "Name's Jake... or Daizanger... Anywho I'm Batgirl's son. Nice to meet'cha!" It almost seemed like whatever doubt he had in him before was quickly hidden away. "So... Wonder Woman's daughter eh? Jeez I can't even imagine what that childhood must've been like."

Lucky Star

Lyra Prince
Daughter of Wonder Women
Wonder Pella

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Lyra looked at Jake and spoke up."Hey and nice to meet you Jake."She said. "Yeah,it wasn't that tough."She said. "I did learn a few thing they defiantly don't teach women here."She said. "Which is a shame..I guess."She said. "So son of Batgirl huh?"She asked. "How is Batgirl?..if you don't mind me asking."She said.

User Image

daywalker926

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Daughter of BeastMan & Tara

"Hi I'm Jasmine, daughter of BeastMan and Tara. It's nice to meet you and aww man I wanted to meet your mom." Said Jasmine as she gad walked up to the girl as she had held out her hand. "So wanna become friends? And to answer your question from earlier, you'd have to ask Nightwing or towards that family or um...Superman because they were the ones who came up with security...I hear an animal but no barking, they're speaking human..." Said Jasmine as she had excused herself before she had opened the door for Churchhill. "Cool I've heard that from your good deeds you were asked to join Blue Corps, is that true? Daughter of BeastMan and Tara, the name's Jasmine." Said Jasmine as she had looked at the dog while sounding impressed.. "Um...trying not to be rude but were you speaking the human language...? My abilities I had gotten from my dad is to be able to talk to animals so you kinda caught me off guard a little bit, so got a name?" Asked Jasmine as she had started to walk down the Hallway before stopping and looking back at Churchhill. "What cat got your tongue? A lot of us have arrived from both Titans team to the Justice League and our parents of course, so what's your name?" Asked Jasmine as she had looked over towards the Blue Corps dog.

Kitty of Music
daywalker926
grim_angel_darthmalice

Brilliant Raider

12,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Churchill
The Hope Dog

as the girl opened the door, the blue sphere shot in, bouncing around a bit before stopping, spinning around, and bouncing onto the ground. When it came to rest the sphere faded away, traveling the Corgi within. With white fur and blue eyes, the medium sized dog stood happily on all fours, tongue hanging out and tail wagging rapidly behind it.
{Hello! Nice to meet you. You're pretty!}

Without warning, the Corgi began to glow with a blue aura and flew up to the girl's face, licking it repeatedly and playfully, before flying back a bit
{Churchill is a Corgi! I'm an English Bread! Bread is delicious! But I'm not talking, you're listening! Corgis can't talk. Rings do though. It says it's a univercereal transmalator! I've never heard of that but it doesn't sound delicious!}
As expected from a small dog, certain concepts were well out of it's reach. Lantern Rings acted as universal translators for their wearers- and apparently as a corgi Churchill just said the absolute first thing that came into his head, while also not having a completely solid grasp of the English language as a whole.

{When the ring came and got me it said I should come here and help the Teen Titans. So I flew here and it was fun and I got to stick my tongue out! I might have swallowed a bug! I also chased a ball! I'm excited!}
His tail wagged rapidly as he looked around, landing on the ground and half walking, half jumping around Jasmine's legs. Though it stopped and looked around suddenly, spinning all the way around in a circle
{CAT! CATCATCATWHERE'SACAT?}

Desdamin's Fangirl

User Image

xxx Alicexxxxxxx
                            xxxxxxxxthe Ace

Oh! A penalty game sounded like fun! There were plenty of thoughts that came to mind with that idea. Actually, spinning in this chair was kind of fun! If it weren't for her brother's departing figure, Alice would have stayed behind a bit longer. Jumping off the spinning chair, Alice ran to catch up with Jack. She didn't realize she never gave Jack her name until he pointed it out. Probably because she was far too excited about finding him, it simply slipped her mind. Another realization soon dawned on her and Alice clasped her hands together in an awed manner. “Awww, you called me sister! This is such a touching moment. I wish mom and pops were here to hear this.” Her orbs seemed glazed in another reality and it appeared as if she was on the verge of tears. Happiest day ever! Oh wait, she still hadn't answered his question! That wouldn't do at all! “Well sis does have a nice ring to it but my name is Alice and my codename Ace. Can you call me sis one more time?” Alice brightly pestered, though her attention soon shifted onto the door that blocked their path. Oh, so they were already here. That didn't take very long or maybe it was because she was with her brother, time seemed to fly by. She blankly watched him force his way through another door yet again. He reminded her a lot like dad when he did that. In a matter of seconds, the hostage was dead and the headmistress captured.

“FOUND YAH!” Alice cheerfully cheered, raising a fist in the air in a victory manner before skipping her way to where the headmistress laid. She was already pulling out a marker and drawing all kinds of weird doodles on the woman's face such as giving the woman a mustache, some glasses, a beard. “You mean you don't want to share the fun with me?” Alice inquired, disappointment showing in her tone before shifting her gaze down to the headmistress. Tormenting others was always a favorite past time for the family, especially dad. “I'll be back in a Jiffy!” Alice declared before she dragged the headmistress into the torture chamber where blood curling screams could be heard. There were just so many toys to be used Alice couldn't decide on one so she picked all of them. The best one was probably the fingernail remover. That got the headmistress talking real fast. “Alright but if these aren't right, I know where to find yah and I'll be back to play interrogation once more!” She brightly warned before skipping out. Well she suppose she couldn't exactly kill the headmistress now until they were sure these were the correct security codes. Jack said so.

The security codes were the only reason Alice didn't finish the woman off but even if the woman didn't give her the right codes, Alice knew how to bypass the system but she wasn't going to question Jack's methods. This was his game and his rules. “All done. Here you go.” She announced before handing Jack the piece of paper that had the security information. “So since you're taking over this place, does that mean I get to have extra dessert in the dinning hall and a room near you? It'll be great. I can be your sidekick or something along those lines.” She chided in, another thought soon coming to mind, “ Now that this place belongs to you, what kind of game are we going to play next? Are we going to make those goody two shoes pay now? If so....I think we kind of need more fire power...the people here aren't much of a challenge to defeat.”

Generous Daredevil

7,675 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image
jack (project imit8 )

Brainiac while in his battle with superman saw that jacks pod was empty so pressed a button on his wrist summoning several droids " find and capture project imit8 go to any lengths that boy is to valuable to lose" the droids marched off searching through the crowds for jack

As jack stumbled through the crowds in his surgical clothing he saw a blue light fly through the streets not knowing what it was, jack just felt the urge to follow it but he couldn't explain why but he just felt hope, hope that everything would make sense to him so he followed it to a large building that said hall of justice, jack was in awe of the large building.

Jack was then suddenly jumped on by a brainiac droid "aaah get off me" throwing it off of him he turned around to see that every exit was blocked by hundreds of brainiac droids all saying capture project imit8 the only place jack could go was to the hall so he ran and started bashing the door .

He was about to shout for help but he was yanked back and pinned against the intercom by his throat , all he could do was quietly groan "help me"

Quote:
daywalker926

Quote:
Kitty of Music

Quote:
Aya_Natsume2012

Quote:
Endoh Uchiha

Brilliant Raider

12,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Churchill
The Hope Dog

Churchill never did get to find out where that cat was. His ears twitched as he heard something, a rapping at the door. He blinked, turning around in place and tilting his head and looking out the door. There was a boy there, one with brown hair, and he was being pressed into the intercom. Churchill flew over to the door and placed a paw on the device, speaking out to the boy as his tail wagged
{Hello Help me! I am a dog! Is that your friend? Wait. Choking. That's bad. That means not friend. That means Help me isn't a name, it means you need help!}
Churchill's tail had stopped wagging at this point, and his eyes started glowing, as did the ring on his collar. An aura of blue light surrounded the dog, and that was when something interesting happened.

Without warning a massive beam of blue light smashed outward from the door (taking the door with it). Taking the shape of a large paw, bigger that a four door sedan, it slammed into the brainiac robot choking the boy. It knocked the robot flying, chasing it, then raising up and slamming, paw first into the machine. It cratered into the pavement, crushing the robot, and the dog flew out, landing between the boy and the robots. It looked back, tongue hanging out as its tail wagged
{Hello! I'm helping! Helping isn't my name though! My name is Churchill! I like helping!}
The paw retracted as Churchill turned his attention to the robots, growling at them as it's translated voice echoed slightly
{but I don't like choking! That's bad! So you're bad guys! I like bad guys less then choking! I like them lots less then helping! So go away! Or Else!}

Generous Daredevil

7,675 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
jack (project imit8 )

Jack had lost any strength to speak with the plea for help no matter what he did he couldn't remove the robotic arm from his throat, he was getting close to passing out when suddenly a giant blue paw smashed the robot away causing jack to fall to the floor and gasp for air, when he stopped he looked up to see a dog with a blue aura surrounding it " oh you where that light I saw jack said.

Jack got a massive when the dog suddenly spoke "oh I'm having such a grand day I wake up in a pod with no clue who I am or what happened to me, I'm attacked by hundreds of robots and now I'm being saved by a dog" jack said "well I'm not having any problem with being saved thanks Churchill was it?" jack then stroked churchill.

Jack suddenly felt very faint and he staggered backwards through the gap where the door to hall was he saw a group of people and then collapsed.

Quote:
Grim_Angel_DarthMalice

Quote:
daywalker926

Quote:
Kitty of Music

Quote:
Aya_Natsume2012

Quote:
Endoh Uchiha

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"Heh believe it or not Churchill but I can talk to animals without needing a translator." Said Jasmine as she had laughed while hugging the Corgi before she saw Churchill go in for the attack. "Alright I'll get Brainiacs' freakazoids, yah!" Said Jasmine as she had used her powers to create pretty big boulders that smashed into his helpers. "Yup that's his name and I'm Jasmine, don't worry were going to get help for you." Said Jasmine as she had caught Jack as he had collapsed. "You guys! We need him on a stretcher and being healed quickly as soon as possible!!" Yelled Jasmine as she was leaning against a wall to hold onto Jack since he seemed heavier than her somehow but she wasn't going to let him hit the ground no matter what.

jar mania

Aya_Natsume2016's Husband

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Thomas chuckled softly. "Sure." He shook his head slightly before he jogged over and picked the guy up off the ground. "Your going to be alright blondie." He said simply as he dragged the guy further inside.

Garth smiled at his little sister. "Sorry she reminds me of a pet I saw before." He said simply before he walked over to Poinsettia. "Hello flower." He saids miling softly at her.

Mari saw the puppy and made a squee sound. "He's so cute." She said flying or well running towards the little blue corgi to hug tightly.

Oliver turned his head and quickly moved the puppy and Jasmine out of Mari's reach. "That would have been bad for someone."

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"From what I've heard from my ears he can't remember his name or anything you guys." Said Jasmine as she had nodded at Oliver for thanks while having an amused look on her face. "This little guy's name is Churchill and believe it or not, well if you can't tell from his collar he's from England but was chosen from the Blue Corps, amazing right?" Asked Jasmine as she had smiled as she had Churchill in her arms. "Superman is fighting against Brainiac so I think that's the only clue that we have involving the new guy, it's a good thing we found him-had to destroy some drones but nothing difficult or anything." Said Jasmine as she had stood beside Garth while laughing some. "Heh I would've expected to hear that from you while I'm in my other form with those animal ears I have." Said Jasmine jokingly as she had looked at her brother. "Well I guess that I'll leave you two alone." Said Jasmine jokingly as she had winked her eyes towards Poinsettia and Garth before she had sat down in a chair after setting Churchill down.

Brilliant Raider

12,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Churchill
The Hope Dog

A lot happened for Churchill. Pets and hugs and praise were all great and things he really liked! his tail wagged and his eyes closed, tilting his head and just reveling in the fact that people were so nice and affectionate. He was really really happy, to be perfectly blunt. It was going to be a really good day!
{I love being pet! Yay! but no time for that now! There's bad guys!}
Returning his attention to robots, then to Jack, he spun around a few times before returning his attention to the group.

{Rings can heal people! I'll do it! You fight the bad guys!}
Churchill wheeled around and flew over to Jack, reluctantly untangling himself from the hug and hovering over the boy. His ring began to glow, projecting a blue light over the young man's body. The light washed over him, penetrating his form and going into his prone body. After a few seconds the blue light of hope started to do it's work at a cellular level, enhancing and speeding up cell growth and repair. Energy flowed into his body, healing and restoring muscles, curing injuries, and recovering Jack back to health. In the meantime, the ring also detected something abnormal within the young man, and Churchill was about to bring it up when he got distracted by a butterfly, just having the ring do it's work

Desdamin's Fangirl

User Image

xxx Alicexxxxxxx
                            xxxxxxxxthe Ace

“Oh! That reminds me! Miss Headmistress there was babbling about some new toy. She was denying about not knowing nothing until I gave her some reason to talk. I suspect it's hidden somewhere in here.” Ace nonchantly spoke as she began walking around the room, peering around every nook and cranny as if she were searching for something. Finally, she noticed something that was out of place. A book. Heh. Miss Headmistress didn't read! Taking the book off the stand, Ace opened it and glanced inside. There was a big red button. Well, you know what they say, ALWAYS PRESS THE RED BUTTON! As soon as the button was pressed, a wall slid open, revealing a pod with a teenager inside. Ace's orbs glistened at the sight as she excitedly clapped her hands and practically ran over to the strange pod just so she could press her face against the glass.

“OH!!! OH!!!! NEW TOY IS A BOY!!!! CAN I KEEP HIM?! CAN I?! CAN I?!” Ace excitedly asked, her orbs shifting from the pod to her older brother and from her older brother to the pod. She wasted no time playing with the buttons to release the teen boy from the pod. Ace was a bit impatient when it came to new toys. She didn't like waiting and within moments, she successfully got the pod to open. “He looks like Superman. Strongly resembles him don't yah think? Maybe we can call him Superman the second...or Superman.......or Superboy....but be kind of pointless if he has no powers like Superman.....”
Kon-El/Conner

SuperBoy

User Image
The wall slid open revealing a cryogenic pod with the label Kr. The boy inside remained in a sleep state even when the girl pressed her face to the glass. Complex programs running through the pod' s computer, kept the boy in a dream like state, flooding his mind with information, he would already know the world that would be around him. On his body was a solid suit, the suit absorbed more concentrated doses of yellow light the filled the inside of the pod. As the girl clicked buttons and a few beeps the pod began it's prepeations to awaken the subject, running new programs to ensure the boy would do what he was designed too. To assist the Headmistress in eliminating the Superman and vigilante threat, to report in with Luthor Corp with his findings.

Mist filled the area as the pod door opened, the boy opened his eye's to see the h it and the male. His blue orbs scanned them as he stepped out revealing the S Shield on his chest hidden by the pod. The two didn't really look like vigilantes, he disused that much, he lifted his hands to observe them in the real world. Superman, Superman, Superman..... The girl kept repeating the word. Kon-El clenched a tight a fist. "Superman..." The name brought him rage evident in his tone. He had not seen Superman in the real world, yet he knew the man's face, "Headmistress?...." His eye's shifted to Alice, she must of been Headmistress, she opened the pod, he was to follow her orders. "I want to kill Superman..."

Generous Daredevil

7,675 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
jack (project imit8 )

Brainiac had just got away from superman using the chance he had he found his droids and saw Jack with the young hero's "dam droids project imit8 is in the hands of heros the reprograming hasnt even begun well if you want something done effectively it must be done by yourself" he said as he started to fly towards the building.

Jack wasn't in a good state as his cells where rupturing due to his quick and unintentional release from cryo sleep but that had been stopped by the power of Churchill's ring jack awoke feeling rejuvenated he then saw Churchill being distracted by a butterfly and a blue light around his body " well I guess I have you to thank again Churchill".

Suddenly brainiac burst through the ceiling and pinned him against a wall "well I hope you enjoyed your little trip out but now you should say goodbye to your new friends as next time you see them you'll be enemies" he said

"why im I always being pinned to something" jack said as he grabbed brainiac's arms suddenly superman came through the gap brainiac had made and grabbed and removed him from jack saying "get off of him brainiac did you forget who your fighting" this caused jack to fall to the floor and stumble so he put his hand on superman to steady himself.

Jack was about to thank superman when suddenly he froze up and eyes turned pure white and a red aura slowly engulfed jacks body. "No not now he hasn't been reprogrammed" he shouted he knew he couldn't fight another superman with the original and the other hero's at once and he knew he had lost jack to the heros for now "well done superman you've won today but project imit8 will be mine next time" he said as he pushed buttons on his arm and teleported himself and his droids away.

Quote:
daywalker926

Quote:
Kitty of Music

Quote:
Aya_Natsume2012

Quote:
Endoh Uchiha

Quote:
warzone214

Quick Reply

Submit