Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
SON OF UCHIHA, ITACHI - User Image
Yusuke Uchiha

It's not power nor revenge that drives me. It's me tired of living in your shadow.

*Huff* he let out. He suppose he should begin doing something with his time. Who would waste such a good beautiful day. What might the others been doing at this time. Plans weren't really told as much as what to do or anything. Cruising deeper and deeper into the forest squirrels ran past his feet and bugs scattered around. Once finding an open spot he would lift off his cloak. Tedious it had been sometime. So whenever got to take it off he would. Not that he had anything against a black cloak with a pattern of red clouds. Who wouldn't have an issue with that. Sarcastically thought. Though being apart of the Akatsuki had it's ups, he hadn't found the downs. Lifting his hand to his view he would look at the ring his father once wore when he was well and apart of this organization.

Of course others told him why his father was apart of it. But he didn't care, you could say he had his own agenda. For he was more like his Uncle. He didn't really like anything or anybody in Konoha. But then again, who wouldn't have an issue with a village who's people talk so wrongly about his father. As far as he was concerned, Konoha are the true murders of the Uchiha clan. Although he had no intentions on attempting an attack, well not if they were orders- of course. Sticking out his hands in front of him he'd begin a series of rapid hand signs. Some were named, like the "bear" hand sign and many more.

Though once finished he would cuff a hand over his mouth and exclaim in his mind. "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" Soon the eruption of flames would ascend from his mouth and take down more trees that lay in his path. Maybe this wasn't the best way to keep a low profile, but who cared. The jutsu on the other hand consisted of, a technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and expelled from the mouth either as a massive orb of roaring flame or as a continuous flame-thrower. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames would engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface.

His target at hand had been the trees in front of him. This was only a pit stop of practice to see the range of his jutsu and if it grew in size since he last did this. He hadn't had too much time to practice too much anymore. Always having to move was probably the 'down' persay. Hey, he found one. After the smoke and debris cleared and a new path was shown he would look in appreciation of what had just been done. Well progress was progress, he supposed seeing it looked nothing different from the last time. With a let out of a low sigh, he would pull his cloak from the boulder and put it back on. "Now that, was a waste of time..." Yusuke said low. He began walking through the forest path he had just opened up however. He'd been walking anyways for a while now. Actually he was somewhat close to the village he had not cared for. Before was not bad - but if he was to continue the route he was going he'd need to cover now more than ever. Didn't want to scare the little village folk', now would he?

Taking a low kneel, he would teleport up into the tree. But not really teleport. It was called the body flicker technique. Kneeled down in the trees he would quietly look at the village he used to call home? But was it ever really home?

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Deactivated: User Image
OOC: Is there an OOC thread open/up?

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Ooc: the ooc thread will be done later on tonight since I'm at work.
User Image
Ryuu Kambei
Ryuu sat at the bar in Konohagakure, his bamboo staff leaning next to him and his head low. He was wearing a straw hat, and a long black robe, in order to keep a low profile. Not that he was being searched for, or that he was a criminal, he just didn't like being questioned. The Kirigakure head band was dangling from his neck, so at least everyone would know he was a friendly shinobi. Ryuu downed another glass of sake, his face warm from the alcohol. He was almost drunk, but not completely there yet. He drank a lot, he had nothing better to do than travel and find which village had the best sake. Of course, that wasn't all he searched for in his travels. Ryuu also kept his eyes open for any scrolls or books that had something to teach him, although his library at home was already extensive. It was one of the perks of being a village sannin, he asked for books and scrolls and he was brought books and scrolls. He paid for every one of course, he was not royalty, but his pay made it seem that way. Ryuu also traveled as an ambassador of sorts. While not officially one, he tried his best to spread peace between villages. The shinobi looked up and raised a single finger, and smiled as another bottle was place in front of him. Ryuu poured some more sake into his glass and downed it quickly.

A while later found Ryuu walking through the streets of Konoha, trying to decide what he wanted to eat. The hidden leaf village was one he was familiar with, he had visited the village many times in his travels, and knew much of its layout. Deciding on having some of their famous ramen, he stepped into a ramen shack and sat down, placing his staff next to him. Smiling at the chef, he tilted his hat forward to him. Whatever your special of the day is, I want it." Ryuu said heartily. When the bowl of food appeared before him Ryuu began to consume like he was starving. When he was drunk he put away food like he had a black hole for a stomach. The ramen was gone in minutes, making his stomach warm and his mouth smile. Paying the man for the food, Ryuu stepped back into the streets and looked around. He needed something to do.

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
"If being smart means what you say it does, I rather be a fool my entire life!"

U z u m a k i XXXXN a r u t o
うずまき ナルト
Nine-Tails Jinchūriki

The Sixth Hokage

User Image

Naruto's shadow clone took the real Naruto's place as Daisuke's attack had already engaged. That way he at least couldn't be touched, but he very well heard what his son said to him. He would have to deal with that boy later.
                                    The blonde's eyes averted back to the strange figure, who seemed to be adressing Daisuke about insulting son Goku. So he was a Jinchuuriki and Daisuke had picked a fight with him? He really had the same spirit in fighting as he did sometimes. Letting out a sigh, Naruto placed one of his hands in his pocket and looked at the Jinchuuriki with still the same look on his face. "I don't know what he has said, but I will deal with him later. That doesn't mean however that you should insult my son and our family name. I have heard what has happened and while Daisuke here must be carefull with his words, he didn't mean any harm" Of course, Naruto was trying to get this to settle down before it got out of hand. Daisuke had a short temper sometimes, but it seemed this guy had the exact same problem.

Naruto didn't look at Daisuke, but it was clear he was going to adress him. "As for being a baka.. Call me whatever you want, but I believe you are the idiot here Daisuke. You should be glad I saved your butt before this guy had unleashed his powers. How many times have I told you to watch out with other Jinchuuriki?!" It wasn't so much that Naruto was mad, but he had been worried and slightly dissappointed. Fighting a Jinchuuriki was just plain stupid, especially if they were people they did not know.
                                    The Uzumaki pointed his attention at the Jinchuuriki once again. "You are not from around here are you?"

Kurama once again made his thoughts clear, sensing that someone else was close. "Naruto.. Someone else is here" "I know.. I will deal with that after this"

"I'm not gonna run away, I never go back on my word! That's my nindō: my ninja way!"

User Image

Interesting Explorer

Iwagakure'sXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
Monkey KingXXXXXXXX
User Image
                                    W u k o n g I w a

What was it with people in this village and keeping him from beating this brat. This guy was lecturing him about running his mouth when the kid was the one that started it in the first place! 'Wu, just let him deal with it, this isn't a fight you can win. Just be sure to remind Kurama what that brat has been saying.' Wu was never one to back down from a fight, but this was really a rare occasion that Goku was telling him to walk away. At least the four-tails was adamant about the boy getting punished by his father.

"Insults wouldn't be needed if your kid knew his place. The next time I hear him running his mouth and calling any of the Bijuu demons or tailed-beasts I wont be so willing to let this go." It was the truth, Son was inside his mind pushing that feeling to not start this fight harder the long the three of them stood there. It seemed however that Wu wasn't letting it drop so easily, but then Goku reminded him that he was suppose to be here on a peace keeping mission. Starting a fight with the Hokages good son wasn't going to give the best impression.

It would have been a lie if Wukong had said he wasn't considering fighting both of the blonds in this moment. He knew that he probably wouldn't have won, but that was all a risk he was so close to taking. His own pride would be his downfall one day, and if Goku wasn't pressuring him not to, that day might have been this one. When the kage mentioned him not being from this village Wu couldn't help but look confused. "Really? Clearly I'm not. You've been trading messenger birds with my kage long before I got here. I'm the monkey king of Iwagakura, Wukong. But seriously how did you not know I was coming? I was told this was part your idea, and it's suppose to show trust between our villages." The staff at his side had shrunk back to a normal size of two feet, though it was still in his loose grip.

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
ⒶⓃⓃⓄⓊⓃⒸⒺⓂⒺⓃⓉⓈ
The [next] Generation

User Image

Weather and Season

➤Warm
                      ➤Autumn

Day and Month

➤Day 3
                      ➤Feb

Time

➤10:28am

Birthday (Pm me If its someones Birthday of these Day)

Event

➤The Gathering of the New Generation Welcoming To the Ninja Academy
                      Will Start at 3pm

Announcement

OOC Thread Now Available (11/10/2012)
                      If you want a Character to be of a Jinchurki Must put in their Profiles Heading "You are My Host"
                      If your character has a crush on someone or relationship with someone please Pm me. Please and thank you.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
"If being smart means what you say it does, I rather be a fool my entire life!"

U z u m a k i XXXXN a r u t o
うずまき ナルト
Nine-Tails Jinchūriki

The Sixth Hokage

User Image

Naruto had his arms crossed, peering at the one who called himself Monkey King. So Daisuke had insulted him by calling son Goku a demon or tailed beast? He didn't completely get what was wrong with calling a tailed beast a tailed beast. Naruto had called Kurama a demon many times and he still did at times. Still, the blonde could understand where the stranger was coming from. Tssk, you humans should watch out with how you call us, however, I don't see what was wrong with Daisuke calling him that. Maybe it was just the way the boy said it Kurama maybe had become a softie over the years, but really. Bijuu were demons, Tailed beasts, something Kurama had learned to deal with over time. "I will deal with Daisuke, that I promise. However, you seem to have a short temper and next time watch out with how you treat people when you are not in your own village"

Sighing, Naruto realised he had completely forgotten about what he had talked about with the Kage of Iwa. He had been so busy that it had slipped his mind completely. "Ah forgive me, I forgot that was today. I have been busy, so maybe it had been better if you had come straight to the office. I suggest we talk there once I have dealt with Daisuke"

"I'm not gonna run away, I never go back on my word! That's my nindō: my ninja way!"

User Image

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █xx ⒶⓄⒾxⓊⒸⒽ ⒾⒽⒶ xx█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
The son of Sakura and Sasuke Uchiha
Of the Uchiha Clan

To life,
a life,
in the hope of discovering the meaning of my life,
My speech my poetry
Come to life with me
To the life,
for the life of one like me,
Not taking this life in my own hands

███████████ ██████ ██ ██
User Image

AOI, turned around to look at Daisuke when suddenly trouble starts. He looked to the two of them. When suddenly he saw them about to attack each other or start a fight. Aoi then heard Myo in attempt to try and stop the two from fighting and telling Daisuke to cool off. But of course for a hot head like Daisuke who had pride, of course he wouldn't back down, which that much is true until Daisuke is unable to do anything anymore that he will stop. Aoi closed his eyes when he heard what Daisuke said to Myo which it did kinda pissed him off, telling Myo to back off. Aoi thought that these place was suppose to be a peaceful village. But he thought wrong, of course there has to always be trouble within this common village that is known to have trouble coming along from corner to corners.

Aoi then looked to Shiina who had got up when she saw what was going on. That there were blood already started to spread. He watch Shiina as she had come inbetween the two of them trying to stop them from fighting. Aoi raised an eyebrow as he watched.
                                              'Baka...' he thought to himself.
                                              Meaning Shiina being stupid for having to have bothered to do as she had did that would not work when it comes to Daisuke. Aoi slowly closed his eyes as he just folded his arms across his chest leaning against the counter as he waited for major things to happen.

Aoi could hear Shiina telling Daisuke to be a man to back down and let it go. But of course it was a fail as Daisuke apologized to Shiina knowing that within the boy's voice he was quite annoyed with Shiina who tried to stop him. Aoi just stood there still leaning against the counter with his head tilted and eyes closed. Then Daisuke went to take the fight out side. Aoi said nothing as it was of course none of his business. Of course he would probably think of him as one of his friends and would do the same in helping or save that boy's a** when he needs it. Even if these guy is such a hot headed but over all his a good guy. Just that he takes his father side a lot. Just like Aoi, well most of the times. Just depends. But he's friends is what keeps him on track to what he believes in. Unlike his father who didn't see what was in front of him, to what had always been there and what all he had needed. Aoi doesn't want to make that same mistake as his father did, He after all vowed to himself that he will follow the right path and show the better of the Uchiha Clan.

As soon as the two boy's had left the Ramen stand to have the fight outside. Aoi slowly opened his eyes, slowly turned his head to the side to the exit of the Ramen stand when he noticed someone coming in as well but then of course his mind fall to what those two causing trouble. He could hear them with such a loud mouth to what they are saying to each other.
                                              "There is no point in trying to stop this...So it would be best to not waste your energy..." Aoi said to the two of he girls.
                                              Aoi slowly closed his eyes looking away from the exit of the Ramen stand giving a light sigh.
                                              "Just let them be..." he said.
                                              "They will get what's coming soon..." he added.

Soon Aoi sensed a strong Chakura near by that is getting closer. It's a familiar chakura of course. Aoi opened his eyes as he looked at the exit once more. Aoi then stood up and started heading to the exit. He pushed up the flap of the Ramen stand as he walked out and then come outside, standing outside of the stand when Aoi soon notice a tall blonde male standing inbetween the two of them. He took his hand away from the flap of the Ramen stand to watch where these may lead to. He watched what was happening as the Monkey like boy spoke then the famous Naruto spoke what he said as right after when Daisuke called his father a 'Baka'. Aoi stood there and folded his arms across his chest once more. Aoi's prediction was correct that it wasn't gonna be long until someone truly able to stop the fight.

Yes Mayo's and Aoi's plan was ruined because of these stupid nonsense. But at least in the end it was stopped and no one really got hurt. Since these fight had stopped maybe Aoi and Myo could or can still be able to continue to what they had planned to do earlier. Since knowing Daisuke will be distracted with a lecture or so with his father Naruto. Well that is if Myo still wants to go that is. Maybe it will also help with getting away from these atmosphere to relax.

██ ██ ██████ ███████████

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Interesting Explorer

Iwagakure'sXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
Monkey KingXXXXXXXX
User Image
                                    W u k o n g I w a

Wukong eyed the kage before finally looking up into the sky as his hands went behind his head. 'Remember Wu, not all of us share the same feelings about your humans name as I do. They have lost their pride, Kurama must have been put in quite a situation to be tamed.' Goku spoke in his head again as Wu's green eyes came back down to the kage in front of him. Not even here for a hour and he was already being accused of starting this fight he was about to finish. The accusation made him chuckle for a moment before securing his pole on his lower back.

"Of course, the new guy is the one that ran his mouth first. Maybe you should talk to your son about pulling peoples tails and insulting them while they are just trying to eat." His tail of chakra twitched behind him before curling back up. Naruto would recognize it as one of four that should only manifest in a Bijuu form in a normal situation. However it seemed to just be natural to the monkey boy for it to be there. "But yea sure, we will talk later, I need to go pay for my food anyway."

With that he was already turning his back to the kage and started walking away his hands behind his head and his tail swaying behind him. A whistle left his lips as he walked like he didn't even have a care in the world. In any other situation he would have pushed it until he was fighting both of them, but fighting Kurama's host wasn't something Goku suggested to be a good idea. So for now he walked away, he was sure the other blond brat would get in his face again, and when that time came he wouldn't delay giving him the a** beating he deserved.

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
⊹⊱⋛⋋╔══════════════╗⋌⋚⊰⊹
User Image

Shiina
~My ANBU Mask~

[Jounin/ANBU]

⊹⊱⋛⋋╚══════════════╝⋌⋚⊰⊹

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

User Image
                                                          Shiina, heard what the monkey boy said to her as she continued to glare some what at him when until she heard what Daisuke said to her about him apologizing to him and that he can not do what she asked of him because he as to stand up to his word and not back down because it's his what he calls 'Nindo'. She stared up at him as she had a worry expression on her face when he excused himself then dashed out of the Ramen stand to have the fight outside. She wanted to stop them. She was about to go out to stop them when she was stopped by the words that Aoi said. About it being a waste of time and energy to stop these.

Shiina turned her head looking at Aoi as she sees, only to see that it looked like his some what not worried and just lean there doing nothing but talk seeming like his not caring to what might happen. In Shiina's eyes for the many years that she had seen Daisuke and Aoi always causing trouble that it would lead on to a fight, some what like these between Daisuke and the monkey boy. She sometimes can not really understand Aoi. Maybe that's just because she never really got to talk to him as much, to really gotten to know him more then others that does and have known him to speak with him to understand him. Shiina looked away from Aoi as her hands has clenched into a fist wanting to help and stop before they tend to hurt each other.

She heard more to what Aoi said to just let them be and heard Aoi said they will get what's coming to them anytime soon. She had a some what confused expression on her face wondering what he meant by that. She turned her head to look at Aoi in thoughts to what he had just said lastly. Then she saw Aoi stand up straight when she suddenly felt a strong Chakura that was coming close. She looked to the exit of the Ramen stand and then notice by the corner of her eyes that Aoi started walking on ahead as she watched him walked out of the Ramen stand. She wondered with these sense she's getting of these Chakura it would seem as if she some what understand finally to what Aoi had meant what he said about what's coming to the two of the boys that are making trouble.

Shiina turned her head to look at Myo then Shiina looked back at the exit as she sees Aoi had left the shop. Shiina thought to follow him out as well. So she walked out of the Ramen stand after paying for her food and apologized for having to not finished it as well apologized for the troublesome thing that had come to his shop. She bowed to him before she exited the Ramen stand. She pushed the flaps aside walking out. She looked around when she noticed Aoi is standing in front of her in her way. She raised an eyebrow wondering why is he just standing there. She then looked over his shoulder when her eyes widen to what she sees in the distance. It's the famous Kage Naruto to top on that, it's Daisuke's father who had come all these way to stop this troublesome act from happening within the village. After all Naruto is the one who had saved and made peace like he said he would do not to mention became who he had always wanted to become.

Of course there were times that she had seen Daisuke's father when she was little because her father was always called by Naruto when Naruto came personally to their home to talk with her father. Since they were after all team mates when they were still a Chunin as well as friends. As well times that she has seen him or met actually talked to Naruto was at the ANBU HQ when ever her father had requested Naurto's permission to have Shiina in the mission with him. Since she's after all had been placed to be on her father's team when ever that her father would like to have his daughter, Shiina to come on a mission that he want's or needs her to come along on the mission with him. Then there were times that she would sometimes have private talks with the kage about other things that may had bothered her like...about having to be feeling like an out cast or don't belong. At first when he had mentioned it to her at the first time it was strange to how he knows about her. But then it fell to thought that it's maybe because of the rumors.

Naruto had heard of the rumors but to understand the person of how they are behaving or feeling is by talking to them. But then again Naruto would have heard things from her father since they are after all friends and would ask about how they are doing or how their family doing. Though Naruto would have concerns about her family well being because since Sai had lost the love and had to raise her on his own but would be worried when ever he goes on missions to how lonely would Shiina be, because of such a young little girl to be home by herself ever since her mother died after she gave birth, so she had grown up with out a mother. What Shiina never knew is with what he had or would hear how Sai had been going with looking after Shiina on his own, in secret Naruto had his son Daisuke the one who she had first made friends with the one who accepted her at that very long time ago, before everything started. That Naruto was the one who had taken Daisuke to a nearby place for him to make friends with others. Of course not mentioning of names for him to choose a specific person but Daisuke having to choose her on his own free will among the other kids. Because she was the only one who had felt left out and alone while sitting in front of her house.

It had been a while that she had ever talked or seen Naruto since that she hadn't been in missions within the AMBU or Naruto hadn't been coming to their home to visit. Maybe she figured it's because it must be a busy times or important things like the same with her father having to go to a long mission. It was alright, at least she's old enough now to look after herself, since after all she was trained very well through her father's teaching and through the academy until the ANBU. But of course she's only a casualty only a ANBU in stand by, meaning in wait to be called when needed to be in missions. But at least she was able to do what she wanted, is to train harder and teach the new student's who want to reach to their dreams as well as able to spend time with her friends when ever she has spare time when ever the lesson was done with teaching the student's that she was assigned to. Today was the day where they would welcome the new student's to the Shinobi Ninja Academy.

A lot has changed and has been gained through all those hard training and hard times. But she knows it's all for a purpose to become stronger and stronger. Which Shiina wants to become stronger to be able to protect the village and what's most important to her. Shiina continued to stand there looking over Aoi's shoulder then she walked to the side as she stood beside Aoi watching the three. She noticed that Naruto must have stopped the fight from going any further. Then having to hear Daisuke calling his father 'Baka'. She had a concern expression on her face as she stares at Daisuke. Then she looked to Naruto and that monkey looking boy when they exchange words about the attitude the boy has for him to becareful while he isn't in his own village then the monkey boy mentioning a reminder to Naruto about him having to exchanging letters posted by birds to each other of the monkey boy's village Kage and then mentioning about how Naruto could not know that he was coming. Shiina then looked over to Naruto as he had apologized to him. Soon Shiina averted her eyes to Daisuke.

She walked slowly towards him as soon as she had come to stand beside Daisuke. She stood there beside him staring at the Monkey like boy as Daisuke's father speaks to him.
                                                          "Lucky there wasn't anything damaged and people hurt" she said.
                                                          Shiina turned her attention to look at Daisuke when she some what notice the blood on his cheek. She wondered if it was his blood. She got quite worried as she lifted her hand up and went to touch his cheek to whip away the blood from his cheek. Of course she wouldn't expect him to not move when she whip away blood. She doesn't really mind it, mind that he would get some what angry at him for some reason, either it be because she was to touch him on the cheek when she was just trying to touch his cheek or so for a good reason. Of course it was a big changed ever since from when they were young...before they had parted ways to train for the Academy. Shiina managed to touch his cheek with her fingertips gently as she was about to fully place her hand against his cheek.

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••
                                                          ┏━M u s i c━━━━━━━
                                                          User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Where I am/ With; Just outside of the Ramen Stand standing besides Daisuke, With Daisuke, Aoi, Myo, The monkey boy, The other guy and as well as the famous kage himself Naruto...
                                                          Feeling; Concern for Daisuke and worried....
                                                          Doing: Talking Daiske
User Image
SASUKE OF THE UCHIHA CLAN - User Image

The closer I get to you… The more I'm able to recall what those those days felt like… And the more I'm able to understand you...

User Image

It had been many years later, everything was brought back to peace. Uchiha, Obito (Tobi) was brought down and so was the reincarnated Madara. He established the Uchiha Clan's name once more and everything was actually nice. He couldn't help but think or wonder sometimes if Itachi liked it better. His decision to come back to Konoha was apparent. He had no problems whatsoever with the Village hidden in the leaves. Supposedly he had just matured. He was no longer an no minded child whos judgement was clouded with revenge and the other nonsense he had going on back then. As it so happened to be he was the new leader of the Uchiha from now on.

That is why he had two children. Aoi Uchiha, and Aya Uchiha. Though their mother... he hadn't even believed it sometimes how they ended up together. But their mother was Sakura- they'd sort of gotten caught up in the heat of him deciding to return to Konoha when they got together. But ever since then, the ninja world has been put in peace. Sasuke hadn't taken any positions to become an ANBU or anything. However that was the exact opposite to him. He did everything he said he would do. That loser.... Now he was Hokage and he had his children as well. Not often did the two see each other but when they did, their old rivalry was there. Everytime never failing to make it's entrance.

From being the #1 Hyperactive Knucklehead to Hokage was a transition. Humph, Naruto actually had done it. They both accomplished their dreams in a way, only the dream Sasuke longed so long for himself wasn't as it turned out to be. In a way it turned into a nightmare where eventually he just kept his eyes closed. But Naruto came and helped him and they opened again. It sounded pathectic when he thought about it. But he had to give due when it was deserved. Even when he thought the born was severed, it never was.

It was always there. Sasuke just didn't want to acknowledge it. He sat there in his seal of his window looking out at the village from he and Sakura's bedroom window and just stared. Stared at all of the village people walking and talking. This was what it was like to finally be at peace...

This was what it was like to finally be at home.

OOC:
User Image
Ryuu Kambei
Sannin of Kirigakure

Ryuu did not realize that there was a commotion going on behind him until it seemed that it was resolved. He let out a sigh, at least no fight had broken out, but he would have loved to try to mediate. He noticed one person that he immediately recognized, Naruto Uzumaki. He had some dealings with both of them before, but not enough where they would remember him. Ryuu was curious, wondering what Wukong was here for. However, it was none of his business, and he wasn't going to stick his nose in their business. The shinobi of Kirigakure let out another sigh and grabbed the gourd of sake hanging from his staff. He took a long swig before capping it and walking towards the village exit. It seemed today was going to be a boring day in Konoha, and Ryuu could be used elsewhere.

Ryuu was an odd shinobi, he avoided conflict as much as he could, he went out of his way to do so. He would rather sit and enjoy some sake with an enemy and talk about common ground, than fight with him. The boy wasn't sure why, but he never liked fighting. It wasn't that he wasn't good at it, in fact he was very deadly, he was a Sannin after all. It just seemed like every time his sword was drawn someone lost their life. That was the reason he began carrying a staff, it allowed him to fight without killing. He hadn't drawn his sword in almost a year, and was hoping to keep that streak going.

It didn't take long for him to reach the edge of the village, a few more steps and he would be in the forest. He already knew his next destination, the hot spring village. That was another one of his favorite places to be. Lots of hot sake and hot water to relax in. It didn't hurt when there were cute girls either.
User ImageUser Image
Kiki Uzumaki
genin of the Leaf

How could one stay indoors on such a nice day like today? For one spunky blonde genin it would seem impossible for her to be stuck inside. The freedom of the outside world called her to come play and enjoy being alive. Plus there were a few techniques she was itching to practise and train with before lunch. Yyyymmm, lunch. The thought of sitting down with a fresh, steaming bowl of ramen at the most well known place to eat in all of Konoha. Closing her eyes she could smell the delicious aroma creeping into her senses. It could make one's mouth water just thinking about it. But first came training so that this imaginary bowl of ramen could be her reward for a job well done. And seeing that she hadn't been assigned to join any missions right now she could use this time to improve her skills. "Oh yeah! Look out cause Kiki is comein'!" Meet Kiki Uzumaki, the younger runt of Hokage Naruto Uzumaki and beloved Hinata Hyuuga of the main Hyuuga branch.

Since earlier this morning, the blonde genin quickly snuck out of the house and went about on one of her ventures. Eager to start the day right she had wandered through the village streets. Now and again she got lost in thought with memories and pondering how to make up for her past mistakes. Failing the last chunnin exams made her realize that she had much to learn as a newbie. Still Kiki was impatient to take things in stride and grow with each new learning experience. She wanted to make her family and the village proud... yet that dream still seemed like a distant fantasy. As soon as she grew bored roaming the streets she had left to venture out the village gates to wander into the surrounding forest along. I know dad might not wish it... But I'm a big girl now. I can look after myself. That was hours ago.

---------

Leaping from tree branch to tree branch, the blonde genin was caught up in a game of 'chase' with her own shadow clone. "Hah! Just about caught you," she laughed out loud in pure bliss. Long pigtails blew back in the breeze as continued to pursue her clone. Suddenly she came to a stop on a thick branch, crouched slightly to keep her balance. The clone stopped a few feet away and turned about to face her with a mocking grin. "Let's see if you can grin after this," Kiki taunted playfully. Focusing her chakra onto a single point in her outstretched hand she tried to remember what she learned of the Rasengan technique. Light blue chakra appeared in her palm as it started to swirl in a clockwise motion. "Ra-sen-!" Instantly the force of her chakra backfired, catching her completely by surprise. "Ah!" she yelped and lost her footing on the branch. Toppling forward her body summersaulted so that the genin would land on her butt with a rough THUD on the ground. "Ow! That smarts!" she winced while reaching back to rub the sore rear end.

Little did Kiki realize that two other shinobi (Ryuu and Yusuke) were also roaming around the forest nearby. She felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. Yet it was obvious she was still learning to take notice of her ninja instincts.

User Image
Find me here: xxx
Kohonakagure streets >>> forest xxx

Friend or foe?: xxx
----- // Ryuu, Yusuke xxx

Kunochi's attire: xxx
orange / black jacket, orange skirt, black shorts, xxx
black ninja sandals, brown pouch, ninja headband (upper right arm) xxx
User Image
SON OF UCHIHA, ITACHI - User Image
Yusuke Uchiha

It's not power nor revenge that drives me. It's me tired of living in your shadow.

Perched up in the forest's tree branch finding it to some comfort. His attention would be drawn to all of noise being made not a far from him. A flock of birds he'd been watching had all flown off in panic quickly. "Hm?" he questioned. Looking over in the midst of the forest he'd seen a blonde haired girl. She was no more than twelve or thirteen. However that was not a concern of his. She apparently was uneasy about the situation like she knew he had been there. That was pretty bad... Taking to another branch, then to another he'd keep this up until he could see her clearly. Just in hopes she could not see him.

Investigating her body language, it seemed she wasn't going to act on anything. She looked like genin. Fresh too. As he thought to himself, did she even know what 'Akatsuki' was? Wasn't that taught later after exams and all. Whatever the mishap was he didn't care anyway. Though as he looked around for anyone else around he would notice another (Ryuu) not too far. Actually as he looked at him, he somewhat remembered him from somewhere. He knew he'd seen his face before....... But where.

As he kept that in his mind. He looked down to the girl below. If worse comes to the situation he'd have to fight, which was something that hadn't been on his agenda. But it could be added.

OOC:
User Image

User Image

Daisuke sighed before crossing his arms. He was a bit annoyed by how things were turning out. He would have wanted to finish this fight but there was just so many interuptions. His father was also stating he would deal with him later. He knew what was instore for him alter he would get a long lecture. His mother was probably going to reprimand him as well in her quiet tone and they both my compare him to his older brother who was a sanin. Him and his brother got along well and they both inheirted traits of their grandfather and looked like him. He admited that his older brother has mastered the technique.

Daisuke turned to his father as he looked down feeling a bit bad for calling him an idiot. " Sorry dad I was curious. " He said with a light sigh. " Come on you could have let me finish this fight. " he stated as he rubbed his arm which was in a bit of pain. He was still a bit riled up from the little battle they had. had and had not deactivated his byakugan. Daisuke saw someone near them that was spying and sighed. When Shiina touched his face he smiled as he appreitated her helping him out. " Thank you " he said as he put a hand on her shoulder. He then leaned in and next to her ear. " Someone is watching us be on guard, I will protect you. " he told her as he threw a kunai in the direction where he saw the individual.

Daisuke saw outside where Wu was standing and threw his sealed kunai out of the tent and it when the kunai whizzed past Wu he appeared in an instant with the kunai in one hand and a open palm attempting to strike his chakra points with a attack from behind. His blood was racing and he was going to do whatever it took to show him not to mess with the hidden leaf village or insult him.
                                                        User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces