• Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
⊹⊱⋛⋋Evaleen Kazama⋌⋚⊰⊹
~ANBU/Jounin~
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
Anyone can catch your 'Eyes'....But it takes a while for someone special to catch your 'Heart'....

████████████████████████████████ ██
User Image
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Eva, looked straight away at the door when she sees people running out of the academy. She looked around and looked to see some of the student's have gone out of the academy even the ones that are a Jubi. Eva got worried that they might get themselves caught up into these mess. So she looked at the other ANBU's in the room ordering them to make sure that they protect the hokage's and also toe protect the rest of the Jubi's that are left inside the academy. Then she ordered some of them to come with her. Some of them nodded at her for the ones she asked to follow her. They stood by her side. Eva turn her attention towards Imei as she looks at him for a moment with her mask still intact with her face covering her identity knowing that she can not allow anyone see her face because its to risky if it means the people she cares about will be targeted to who ever these people are. As well as she thought about Imei if they were to target him not wanting him to go through things again like that night at that time.

Eva slowly closed her eyes, putting her hood over her head and then made a hand sign along with the rest of the ANBU that are following her. They all vanished like thin air. They were no longer in the room. Out of now where Eva and the squad she had taken with her reappeared behind some student's of the academy well more like one student and two Jounin's. Eva looked straight ahead as she could see so many shadow clones fighting off the beast Chimera, but with the technique she can see it had to be the Uchiha Boy. Eva looked down as she looked to see another Uchiha laying on the ground bleeding. Eva widen her eyes, she knelt down on her knees and looked at the girl. She placed her hand on the young Uchiha girl's forehead stroking her head.
                                                          "What happened..?" she asked the two girls that are with them.
                                                          Eva lifted her head looking at the two girls waiting for one of them to answer her question.

Eva could sense the Jubi inside of these girl and wondering why is she not using it's power. If it's because she has not control of it's chakra yet...? If she is unable to do it yet...? Eva stared at the girl. She looked at the wound removing the cloth away from the girl's wound and placed her own hands over the wound. She looked at the girl.
                                                          "I'm going to try and heal the wound as much as I can and take you to the Medics to get you fully fixed" she told her.
                                                          She then started the process of using her medic jutsu. Her hands glowed green as she heals the girls wounds. The wounds slowly sealed and not yet fully sealed. Eva looked at the Genin as she notice she wasn't and isn't suppose to be here as it is dangerous. Eva looked at the ANBU squad as she ordered two of out of the five of them to take the girl to the Medic's to get her fully fixed. She looked at the Genin girl. She stared at her with her ocean blue eyes.
                                                          "I want you to get out of here and go with as well stay beside these young woman's side...never leave and come here...you are not of the level yet...Promise me?" she asked the girl.

Eva looked at the Uchiha girl again leans slowly down towards the girl.
                                                          "Do not force yourself to come back on the battle field...If you want to help...get yourself fixed first...rest and come back when your fully enough to fight again..." she said to her.
                                                          She looked up at the ANBU as they picked up the young woman cradle style as well as the Genin girl. They bowed at Eva so she did as well and they dashed to the medics. Eva looked at the Jounin girl.
                                                          "Be on your guard...never hesitate..." she said to her.
                                                          She then soon dashed out towards the Chimera as she made a hand sign.
                                                          "Lightning release: Thunder dragon!" she said out.
                                                          The clouds started to form, grey clouds and then it started to rain then thunder roared through out the village, lighting hitting here and there then it soon had formed into a thunder dragon. It gave another thunder roar which it would hurt the ears of it's screeching loud roar.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

██ ████████████████████████████████

{{ Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒookies; }}

┏━M u s i c━━━━━━━━━━━

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

You are everything to me...You are my music...
                                                          XXXXXI have woken up by the sound of your voice...That is music to my Ears...
                                                          XXXXXI maybe a technology that need to learn to understand...But your voice is what makes me understand
                                                          XXXXXBut...i dont know if i could ever understand the meaning of love...
                                                          XXXXXIf "LOVE" is like loving music...Then I want to say I 'Love' You
User ImageUser Image
Kiki Uzumaki
genin of the Leaf

Why? Why would anyone want to strike against Konohagakure? Kiki was still a bit too immature to fully comprehend the chaos. And not having any close encounters with live Biju before, the chimera would've only seemed like a creature form a story. Was this just all some freakish nightmare? Or was it as real as the injured Uchiha jounin she knelt down beside? So many questions flooded her thought like a wild tidal wave. If only she were stronger to help fight... Not some rookie genin that couldn't even control her chakra element.

Aoi's voice brought the blonde genin back to the present moment. Blue eyes looked up to him for some kind of guidance. The serious tone in his voice suddenly made her cringe like a youngster knowing they're being lectured. "But-" she was about to protest as he mentioned that she wasn't ready to be on the battlefield. Of course he was right about that. But how could she get stronger as a shinobi if she wasn't allowed to be apart of the action? Closely she watched as he gripped the cloth on Sensaina's wound. Kiki's eyes then looked back up to him as he instructed her to keep applying pressure onto the wound. "Kay," she obediently took over for Aoi and tried to figure out how she was going to get Sensaina away from the scene.

Before the blonde genin could carry out Aoi's orders, she looked up again to face Eva. "She got hit by lightning," Kiki replied frantically. Leaning back a bit she moved to allow the pink haired ANBU some space. Looking on in sheer awe she observed closely the effects of the medic jutsu. Under different circumstances, witnessing such techniques would be extraordinary. Blue eyes met blue eyes while the battle raged on around them. Just as the Uchiha ANBU instructed, so did Eva. It was futile to make a scene and start protesting. "Fine. I promise," she exhaled with a huff under her breath.

Before Kiki knew what happened next she found herself being cradled in the arms of an ANBU. Being light weight they wouldn't have any trouble carrying her. The last thing she caught a glimpse of was Eva's Thunder Dragon. Where were her older siblings? Were they alright, or in the midst of the danger? Her worry turned to her family as well as Sensania and everyone in the village. Snuggling into the ANBU's embrace she began to tremble. Trying to act strong and tough this crisis was overwhelming for her. Brothers... Daddy... Sensei... Everyone... Please be ok... Please...

User Image
Find me here: xxx
village streets xxx

Friend or foe?: xxx
Hasaki, Yumi, Aoi, Wu >> Sensaina, Aoi, Eva, other ANBU xxx

Kunochi's attire: xxx
orange / black jacket, orange skirt, black shorts, xxx
black ninja sandals, brown pouch, ninja headband (upper right arm) xxx

Friendly Phantom

7,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image

?It's not
                                                                        x Like you
                                                                        x Killed someone...
                                                                        x Is it?
                                                                        ?

xx Hasaki Tokita
                                The Trio of explosive Kunai stabbed into the Summon and erupted in a detonation of fire and force. Smoke trailed from the beast as it flew but it was hardly scorched, let let alone crippled in any meaningful way. Hasaki knew it would soon be time to dismiss Akuma for something smaller, while the Chimera was useful for causing great destruction it wasn’t nearly as maneuverable as he would need to be for this fight. Against multiple small targets it was to big a target. Akuma barely managed to twist out of the way of the ball of magma that had been sent hurtling its way but still took the hit.

It was a grazing thing that clipped it on one wing. The creature bellowed in fury and pain and started to fall to the ground. ”What can I say, Wu. Unlike you I favor substance over appearance.” The Iwa missing-nin glowered at the Iwa-nin as he cut the tether of chakra tieing Akuma to this world and the beast vanished with a cloud of smoke and a woosh of displaced air. It was aptly timed as the cluster of fireballs from the uchiha missed completely, their target not even in this would anymore. The Akatsuki member landed lightly on the ground, letting his black and red cloak gather around him as he reached up and unclasped it. It fell to the ground and he stood in only his tee shirt and dark slacks,, glancing at the trio that faced him and smiled coldly. A line of tattoos on his arm flared with light and his sheathed Katana popped into existence in his left hand. “Lets begin shall we? Lets see if you’ve learned anything monkey boy.”

There wasn’t a blur of motion, no tensing of muscle or hint in his eyes; he simply vanished from where he stood. He appeared an instant later behind Wu, the silver blade of the katana whistling through the air as Hasaki aimed a slash to cleave the man’s head from his shoulders in a single movement. Even as he turned in the air however Hasaki’s left palm moved in the direction of Yumi and Aoi and a cluster of a dozen kunai came shooting out from his palm with blinding speed, giving them little time to react. Hasaki couldn’t help but grin. He was the Azure Star of Iwagakure and these foolish ants needed to get on his level.

Lscat?s?:Konoha Proper Cs??a?y: Akuma, Yumi theme: TSO Carmina Burana

Interesting Explorer

Iwagakure'sXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
Monkey KingXXXXXXXX
User Image
                                    W u k o n g I w a

The magma hadn't made contact in the way the monkey wished for but the graze was close enough. As the ball clipped the wing of the giant beast leaving behind a trail of magma across the left wing the rest splattered falling for the village. "Lava release: Quicklime!" The monkey king called out as his hand raised open palm at the ball. The lava that descended quickly turning grey, as it slammed into the side of a building the matter turning hard in a matter of moments. At the puff of smoke from the beast vanishing Wu's staff started shrinking as the boy joined the rouge Iwa-ninja in free fall. He landed not far from him both of them hitting the dusty ground.

"That cloaks a little cliche don't ya think?" The young man called out with that ever present grin on his face. His staff had reduced down to his own height being no longer than six feet. Another katana versus his unique staff, this was going to be fun. The monkey king curled his fingers around the staff as he crouched slightly ready for this fight. He wasn't going to go easy on this guy like he had with the Uzumaki brat earlier.

'Wu high-noon.' The voice of Goku ran trough his head. Yet another person trying to body-flicker behind him. His tail curled in tightly to his body as the fur stood on end. Wukong shot up into the air as his staff slammed into the ground, he was hand-standing at the tip of the staff when the mans sword connected with the red metal. The force of the mans own swing propelled the staff around as it came down for the rouges head. His bijuu tail had always been one of his greatest assets in a fight. It functioned as many things. A guard for what his eyes couldn't see was among many, and this was the second time today someone would try his skill. While most ninjas practiced the art of long distance chakra sensing all of Wu's specialty lied in close range. Nothing trained a ninjas reaction time better than living a life of surviving assassins.

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

★ ღ xx M Y O XX H Y U U G A

Myo had stood next to Naruto the entire time, closely watching if anyone would try to interfere. So far everything had seemed to go well, however, when Naruto was done talking, a loud explosion came from further in the village. Her eyes immediatly turned to the direction and she noticed most of her fellow nin run off in that direction. She nodded to Naruto, who followed her into the village. From afar, Myo could see a huge chimera attacking Yumi and a few others, even Aoi was up there. The Hyuuga seperated from Naruto and jumped up towards the buildings at great speed, hoping she would make it on time. There were already several people fighting and it seemed that someone was hurt. Eva however was already taking care of the young Genin who were present and lead them away, good. Now it was time for her to move in.

"Byakugan!" Veins tensed up around her eyes, color turning to the well known violet. The man they were fighting had directed his palm towards Aoi and Yumi, kunai's shooting out at a blinding speed. Hoping she would make it in time, Myo jumped in front of the two and before activing her palm rotation, a kunai stabbed in her stomach. "Eight Tigrams palm rotation!" As she said that, Myo twirled around, a barrier of chakra forming around her body. It deflected the kunai and thus protected Yumi and Aoi, or so she hoped. As she got back to her normal state again, Yumi had joined her side, upset about the fact Sensaina had gotten hurt in the process earlier. She was surely going to kick this guy's a** for that. All she hoped was that the Uchiha, her friend, would be okay. "You always come right in time Myo-san" "Thank me later, we have someone to deal with first" The two girls looked at eachother and smiled. Myo and Yumi both formed handseals, preparing for their next attack. Myo grabbed her scythe from her back and split in the two smaller scythes, twirling it in her hands. "Dance of the Phoenix.." A coat of flames wrapped around the scythes as Myo started twirling them. Several flame bullets shot towards her enemy, after which she lunged to him, ready to dig her scythes into his body. Yumi on the other hand was using Aya and created shadows in the form of wolves, which would attack as well. "Demonic aura, shadow wolves!"

User Image User Image User Image
I am me, no matter how you judge me. Just wait and see, I will prove everyone wrong

Alastor Phoenix's Partner

Dapper Loiterer

9,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXȾ

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX a c h i b a n a

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXY

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX A MA N A K A

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Outfit
                                                  Tachibana couldn’t help but to flinch slightly at the sound of a meek voice behind her and Kushin. She knew who the voice belonged to it was one of the Hokage’s sons, Kei. He was shy; hell whenever he talked he seemed to stutter. Well every time she heard him talk. She didn’t know if he would recognize her as Tachibana daughter of Yamanaka who was recently declared a missing-nin. “Oh, you know we’re just...” But before she could even really finish what she knew was a horrible excuse Kushin wrapped his arm around her and lifted her off the ground. How strong was this man? Then again Tachibana was rather light, understanding what his plan she held tight to his cloak as he destroyed the building they had been standing on. Tachibana was in awe of Kushin’s strength, the only other person she could think of that would have that much strength was Tsunade, or maybe she just hadn’t seen many strong people in her life.

Tachibana let go of him as he dropped her, she gave him a big grin as he made an opening large enough for her to squeeze through. “Be careful Kushin that is the Hokage’s son. If the Hokage shows up to help him and me and Kokoru have yet to return flee. Really, don’t try to fight the Hokage, especially in his own village.” Tachibana gave Kushin this small warning before quickly slipping into the prison. She was in some sort of storage room. She looked about it for a few moments grabbing some things, she even found Kokoru’s beloved Katana in the room, and of course she grabbed that as well. Some of the things she took could come in hand. Kushin was right there would more then likely be some skilled ANBU guarding Kokoru. She had a feeling she could take them out with a well placed trap. Tachibana trained her mind on Kokoru’s Chakra; they were keeping her farther into the prison. She paused quickly making up a plan in her head.

She walked through the halls until she reached a point that was close to Kokoru’s cell. She was in stealth mode; even her breathing was practically silent. With a quick hop, skip and a jump Tachibana made her way to one of the support beams of the ceiling. She quickly reached into her bag and pulled out a small explosive ball from its depths. She quickly tossed it at the ground and waited patiently. Seconds later she heard the sound of shoes against the floor of the prison, the ANBU that had been guarding Kokoru’s cell had left his post to investigate the small explosion. Tachibana had disguised her chakra; the fool never saw it coming. As soon as he was under the support beam she pounced on him. She slammed his head into the hard stone ground easily knocking him out. Satisfied with her job she pretended to dust off her hands.

Tachibana quickly raced for Kokoru’s cell, she didn’t have much time she had to work fast. The large Iron door of Kokoru’s cell, the lock was large, larger then she thought it would be. “Who’s there? I swear to ******** Jashin it better be-..” Tachibana jumped slightly at the sound of a furious Kokoru behind the large Iron door. For once Kokoru seemed to have put some thought into the words she let come out of her mouth, she hadn’t mentioned Tachibana’s name. She must think she’s actually the ANBU that was guarding her cell. “Koko-Chan~!!! It’s me Tachibana.” Tachibana cried happily giving the iron door a nice good bang, she was happy that she would be reunited with one of her closest friends again, she just couldn’t help but to act like the child she really was. Everything went silent, Tachibana paused why hadn’t Kokoru responded. She understood why when a louder bang against the door from the other side was made. Surprised Tachibana jumped back slightly in shock.

(( The rest of this post will be continued in a Kokoru post, it will pretty much be a double post X3 Kokoru shall soon be free))

User Image
Ryouken Inuzuka
Konoha
Ryouken was quick to react to the explosion. Diving off the roof of the academy, Ryouken and Shenron set off to helping the villagers who were in a panic. A crowd of villagers were running scared, like chickens with their heads cut off. It was a little sad how some people didn't know how to keep a level head during a crisis.
"C'mon, everyone follow me, stay calm everything will be alright!" He yelled out. Ryouken and Shenron had to corral the villagers like sheep. The pair lead the villagers far away from where the brunt of the action was going on. Ryouken couldn't believe this happened, he knew it in his gut too. If he wouldn't have been so concerned with his emotions he could have been running recon with Shenron and prevented that. He had put himself above the village, and now they were under attack.

After getting most of the villagers to safety they began running a small perimeter around the shelter hidden within the heads of the great Hokages. Being only a Jounin, and an inexperienced once, he would be needed here as the last line of defense between the enemy and the civilians. Out of nowhere a genin joined his side.
(Edited)

Dangerous Informer

1,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

❝ See me ? - I'm still standing . . .
      I might be B L E E D I N G, but I'm still B R E A T H I N G ! ___
            You might hate me, but you can't break me -
            I might be bleeding, but I'm still breathing . . . ❞

this dog will turn around & bite you
turn around & B I T E ___ bite you
this dog will turn around & bite you
this dog will B I T E
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Quote:
Kushin offered the girl a smile as she entered the manmade entrance, "Don't worry, Tachibana-san, should worse come to worst I can hold off the Hokage until you two get away." With those words spoken he turned his attention back upon his foes - where was once just a single opponent, now stood two. But it was expected that the enemy's numbers would multiply in a situation such as this one. Regardless the number of shinobi that stood before him, regardless if it were even the Hokage himself, not a single person would be getting past him. "Heh," as he chuckled Kushin slung the massive cleaver against his shoulder, "I hope you don't plan on fighting me hand-to-hand, boy. You have no idea what you're getting yourself into." Through his peripheral vision he observed the other male, one who appeared to be older than the Hokage's boy, perhaps a jounin-level. "I'm not here to celebrate anything, I've just come to save my friend. I'll give you a chance to retreat and pretend that you never saw me. I urge you to take that chance." With every few words that left his mouth the massive scarred man would take a long, deliberately slow step forward. His muscles visibly tensed, his knees bent, his grip upon the blade's handle tightened, and it appeared as if he were preparing to attack. But as Kushin brought the blade down, he straightened it and stabbed the edge into the rooftop.

"You're probably not going to take up my offer. I understand. You have.. honor, loyalty.. Lets see how far that takes you."

Kushin removed his hand from the cleaver and let it stand as it was, before he drew a step backward - but just as abruptly as he had jammed the sword into the rooftop, he suddenly brought his right leg up and forward, his heel connecting with the blunt edge of the cleaver. The sheer force behind his kick ripped the blade out of the roof and sent it spiraling toward Kei like a massive shuriken, threatening to slice the boy in half where he stood. As Kushin bent the knee of his still extended leg and dropped his heel back against the roof, he drew the rest of his body forward with that momentum. In the midst of doing so he rammed his left hand under the hole that his cleaver had made in the rooftop. At which point he would display his monstrous strength as he, incredibly, tore half of the roof away from the structure with a single hand, then heaved it straight at Murasaki with apparent ease. Kushin stood nonchalantly in the aftermath of the ruined building, upon what was left of the gradually crumbling rooftop. This - the kicked sword, the thrown roof - was merely an act of intimidation. But if they were not incapacitated or if they failed to retreat, then he would undoubtedly be forced to fight "seriously". As he stood calm and still and left himself open to attack, it became evident that it was for a reason; he was daring them to retaliate.
___ health status: [ 100% ] : perfect condition | amanozako unactivated

___ mental status: [ 100% ] : alert, but calm | hostile toward enemies, but not allies

Plum_Duchess

Niisan-kun

buruuberri

Newbie Noob

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"L-Look...I know I-I'm not that strong, o-or outgoing..."

【 к є ι | υ z α м α к ι 】
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"...B-But I know I can be j-just as strong as anyone, a-as long as I try!"

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━► - ❂ - ◀━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Kei watched the woman getting away, silently wondering who they were trying to free. As the scarred man faced him once more, Kei was given a word of warning by him. He kept his a false sense of courage up, trying to stand his ground. "Y-You expect me to let you go after y-you attack the village? I-I'm sorry, but I can't allow that!" he stuttered. He was the Hokage's son; to run away would be cowardly...which granted, he was...but Kei was trying to fix that! If he ran away, he'd be no better than a dog. "Even if I can't stop you, I-I'm sure someone will show up to help...I-I think...."

Just then, Kushin made his move. The cleaver began to spin, threatening to end his life with every second that it grew closer. A quick sidestep was all Kei had time to do, watching the blade spin by him by just a few inches. Looking up, the roof was beginning to cave. "D-Damn it..." he mumbled. There was no time to move, thanks to the time he had to dodge the cleaver. "Eight-Trigams: Palm Rotation!" he yelped, spinning around. Rocks and concrete were knocked and crushed by the protection technique, leaving him in a small crater among the rest of the rubble.

It was easy enough to see that the man was hardly trying. That meant he could only be stronger, which scared Kei even more. All he had to do was get within range, then he might have a chance. Kushin's chakra points glowed brightly, targets that were just waiting to be hit...if he could even get in close enough. Still...the Byakugan might not be enough to stay in this fight. He might get the chance to use a few of Dad's techniques. "My turn!" Kei yelped, building up chakra. "Gentle Step: Twin Lion Fists!" he announced, as a faint blue aura covered his palms. On that note, he dashed forward over the rubble, swinging a palm at Kushin, hoping it might hit.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Health // Emotion: Healthy // Scared; Confused
Currently with: Kushin, Sensania
Thoughts: 'My turn! Take this!'

User Image-|-|-User Image-|-|-User Image

endred
User Image

ɛɴsαηɪαcнɪнα
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Daughter of Sakura and Sasuke Uchiha

================================================

If time can break us will it make us strong...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The effects of the shocking had finally worn off right before Kiki, and her brother came to her side. Sensaina didn't have enough time to answer Kiki, for Aoi had quickly interfered. She had seen the look on his face before he had cradled her head, and put his hand on her waist. Sensaina gave out a slight sigh. "Aoi..." She started saying calmly before he had broke out if a series of loud words. Sensaina brushed off what he said. The fact that these people could be after her. Sensaina had already taken that fact into consideration. "That's fine with me. I know well that my life could be in danger. This isn't my first time in one of these situations." She mumbled the last part. Could she ever forget the last time she saw those cloaks? Sensaina had actually been disappointed, knowing that this man was not the same one who had robbed her of her happiness, robbed her of her life, briefly at least. But with this fact, the fact that she could not save the last life from these cloaked men made her want to fight even more. Fight for Aoi, for Leon, for the village. When Aoi had brought up Leon, she had frowned. "Coming out here was my way of protecting him, Aoi. Protecting him and the village. I could never be selfish enough to come out here just for the well-being of my family." Crap. Aoi probably wasn't getting any of this. The last time he had seen her, she was a depressed mess, and before she was a depressed mess, she had nearly hated the village.

She closed her crimson eyes as she tried to search a way as to summarize what had happened since Aoi was gone. She couldn't. It wouldn't be possible to shorten it. All she could do was give her a desperate, intense look as she went on to say, "this village is my life now." She paused for a moment, offering her intense stare, as well as her words to sink in. "You can't tell me not to protect my village. You can't tell me that just because they threaten to take my life, that means that I have to watch at the sidelines, because even if they threaten to take my life, and they don't succeed and manage to destroy the village--managed to destroyed you--instead"--Sensaina put a hand on the back of his neck, stroking his hair slightly--"my life would already be gone." Her eyebrows creased as she continued in a quiet, pleading voice, "so please, Aoi. Let me fight. Let me fight with you." This was when he had told Kiki to take her to the medics. She let out a quick frustrated sigh. She had looked at him in disbelief when he had also told Yumi to come along with them. This would mean he would be fighting alone, with the exception of the monkey guy, if Yumi had gone too. "No, no, no. Yumi, you stay here. Please make it clear to Aoi that he's not invincible." She said in a strangely laid-back tone. She was always good at not being tempered in crucial situations.

She was tempted to get back up, and fight after she had mostly healed the wound with her Mystical Palm Jutsu, but before she could, Eva came, and heard what she had said. Sensaina had been a bit annoyed as she started using her Mystical Palm Jutsu to heal Sensaina's wound, something that Sensaina had already been doing, but she figured that Eva was probably a bit more experienced than Sensaina was at this jutsu. When Eva instructed her of what to do, Sensaina had rolled her eyes and waved her hand as she said, "of course, of course..." She knew she needed no rest though. She wouldn't be able to get any rest in the first place. Her village was being attacked for crying out loud! She would not break her promise that she had silently made to him. She would have to heal up quickly. 'Hey Kokuo...' 'what do you want, you stupid, stupid girl?' Kokuo had not been so thrilled about Sensaina risking her life for Yumi. Kokuo had also been very fond of him, and had been angered that Sensaina had almost broke her silent promise to him. Kokuo should've known though that the promise didn't belong to her lover, it belonged to her now. Her lover had nothing to do with the promise anymore, and she had known that she wouldn't die from saving Yumi. Sensaina was stronger than that. With this, she smirked. 'I need to borrow something from you.'

The ANBU member had then picked her up, cradling her. She had felt the pressure being applied to her collarbone. Before they had started zooming off to the Medics, she had looked at Kiki. How much she had wanted to help. Sensaina knew that feeling. Except she wasn't as wise as Kiki was to know to not get involved when she should've known she wasn't strong enough. Was a stubborn child Sensaina had been. Before the ANBU soldier had went, she had said to Kiki, "hey, Kiki." She offered her a smirk, "your much stronger than they think you are. Remember that." Sensaina gave her a smile. "And thanks." With that, they had went speeding away, with different ANBU members. It would be almost impossible to hear Kiki now with the sound of winds gushing over their ears.

Escaping from the Medics
Sensaina had looked up at the man cradling her. She had recognized his mask greatly. She knew this man. Once she had figured out who it had been she gave him a wide grin. How ironic this situation had been. Once she had realized that the man had not been focused on her grin, she had said loudly to get her voice over the winds, "Tsuyoi! Is that you?!" She had felt his sigh as he took in a larger breath. "You haven't forgotten about me, have you?" She said teasingly. She had occasionally gone on missions with him when she had been an ANBU member herself. He would often be put on the same squad as Sensaina, and her lover was put on. "How could I ever forget you, Sensaina?" Although he probably wouldn't admit it, Tsuyoi had been hiding a big smile under his mask. She could hear it in his voice. His mask was looking at her now. "How ironic is this?" "Very." He had commented back to her. "Weren't you usually the one being cradled in MY arms because of your injuries?" She had grinned at him when she said this. Tsuyoi had been known for his nearly fatal missions he had always gotten himself into. It hadn't been his fault, for he was a very powerful shinobi. He had just been unfortunate to always run into the wrong people. The wrong opponents. By the end of the day, her mission had been to bring him back to Konoha to get the Medics to work on him. This had happened often, and she would often be the one cradling him in her arms as he had been unconscious. She had known he was not offended of this comment she had made. For he joked about it with the ANBU as well. Sensaina had felt his chuckle. "It's nice being the one to carry someone else's injured body for a change." Sensaina laughed at this comment.

Sensaina had got to the Medics. They had fixed her up, using the last they needed to of the Mystical Palm Jutsu on her collar bone. They wrapped up the collarbone, although it was extremely unnecessary. There had still been a slight gash where the lightning hit, but Sensaina did not find it as a big deal. Again, they lectured her to take it easy, to rest, in which she mentally sighed in frustration at. Would they themselves be able to do that? To rest while the injured were being sent in? To know that they would be able to do nothing to help those who needed their help? She did not make this verbal however. A medic-nin had stayed with her in her room. 'Ok, Kokuo. I'm almost ready. Just a moment.' She had asked the medic-nin for some pain killers, in which the medic-nin had bowed her head, and had told Sensaina that she would get some for her. The medic-nin had left the room. 'Ok, Kokuo. Go for it.' She said, before she frantically added, 'but not that much. Just enough for the wound to heal up.' 'Alright. I get it.' Kokuo frustratingly said. Sensaina couldn't help it. This would be her first time in a long time activating a portion of Kokuo's chakra. Sensaina closed her eyes as she concentrated on controlling the chakra Kokuo had offered her as much as possible. Just because Kokuo had a liking for Sensaina did not mean he did not want to get out of the prison he was in. Kokuo could've easily had pretended to go along with Sensaina's plan, and would give her too much chakra for her to handle. However, Kokuo was true to his word. She had hardly needed to do anything to keep the chakra Kokuo had given her at a moderate level. When she had opened her eyes, they gave off a shade of cyan. Kokuo had sighed at Sensaina's obvious need to keep Kokuo under control. 'It's a shame, really. How little you trust me.' He commented in a mocking sad tone. Sensaina had rolled her eyes as she said, 'aww, that's not true.' 'Mmmhmm.' Kokuo commented mockingly one more time. Sensaina had made her way to the window. It was then that she heard a loud, almost metallic sound. It had hurt her ears. She had frantically looked out the window to see what was going on. Sensaina had seen a horrific sight. She had seen a large man, wearing the same black cloak, attacking Kei Uzumaki. He had been able to block the attack she had guessed, feeling his chakra signature. "Crap." She mumbled. She had begun to step on the window ledge.

It was then that a gush of wind went by her, making her hair blow slightly. She had known that someone was in the room, behind her. And she had known it had been Tsuyoi. "Eva had told me to look after you. Its a good thing I stayed." He had commented. Silence. "Dang it, Sensaina. I knew you would do this. Why must you be so stubborn?" Sensaina had let her head drop. She shook her head. "That's not it, Tsuyoi. It's not stubbornness, its love. Its compassion." Again, silence. "You out of all people should know how it feels to be restricted from being able to save something you love." Sensaina had looked back at him then, with understanding, and pleading eyes. Of course he had known. When he had been injured, he would have to stay at the Medics for days, weeks. Weeks of being unable to protect the village he loved. Tsuyoi had took off his mask then, with the same expression plastered on his face. "I do know. Now go." He had given her permission. She had smiled at him, "thanks Tsuyoi." She gave him a small salute, and with that, jumped out of the window.

Sensaina had jumped unintentionally fast to the sight of the battle. Kei against another cloaked man. She had forgotten how fast Kokuo's chakra had made her. She had gotten to the sight. Kei had thankfully been okay from the roof collapse. She had seen the man. His face had been twisted, covered in scars. Obviously, this man had been very strong. She had seen him rip the roof off with one hand. However, since this was taken into consideration, it was not a good thing that Kei had been fighting this man. She had guessed Kei was a close-combat shinobi, he was the offspring from Naruto and Hinata. Kei was from the Hyuga clan. He was bound to use his gentle fist. This was not good. If he had to fight close up to this exaggeratedly powerful ninja, the ninja would take advantage of this. He could be able to crush Kei. Sensaina had quickly activated her Sharingan, which had made a strange design in her eyes. The eyes of a monster combined with the Sharingan had looked strange. Since Kei had already been going at this man with the Gentle Fist, she thought she could at least contribute to his efforts, to help Kei out. Sensaina came at Kushin from the back, and had made the handsigns, confirming that she was using Chidori Senbon against the scarred man. It had not been over such an amount of space though. She made sure that the senbons had narrowly went towards Kushin at a fast pace.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

...Cause seldom second chances come along.

================================================

User Image User Image User Image
~ Jinchuriki of the Five-Tails ~

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
LocationInside Academy Building CompanyMost of the Village
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ooc; Sorry for such a long post! I had to get a lot in... :/

Niisan-kun
endred
mouse65
iiCookiesEatsMe
XxDeeDevilimpxX
User Image User Image
Uchiha, Yusuke

"They say a true shinobi is defending your village until the end.."

Just that quickly as Yusuke found himself just a bit in somewhat of a agreement of how Hasaki wanted to do things, he would change his mind. It would be certainly very bold to go full on at the leaf like that, sure they'd have the element of surprise at first-- but then what was to happen when they went into emergency plannings and started sending ANBU and all different kinds of ninja to take them down. 'Them' figuratively meaning the Akatsuki if they would go on the route for that reckless plan. Then again hadn't it been reckless to be captured anyways? At this time he had been hovering over a building's edge watching the summoning made by Hasaki. He was combat as well. The head count so far of ninja he'd been battling narrowed down to five. Five ninja who weren't push overs. In fact the next one to join the fight would catch is attention quickly as the activation of the Sharingan would send the pupils into an pattern he knew too well. Surely he couldn't handle all these kekkei genkai holders at once.

One even wielded the eyes of the Byakugan. Not much of a threat however it had been to be close range to even be targeted, he watched as the female Uchiha below began forming hand signs and then used the Chidori, not only an chidori but a spin to the technique. Something that had obviously needed a lot of time to practice and perfect. But when he looked to the man she had been going after. Drawing his eyes back to Hasaki he would begin to question whom he'd decide to go and help. Surely Hasaki could fend for himself with is summoning still in full intact. But ... it had been almost impossible for anyone to take on someone with the eyes of the Byakugan and Sharingan at the same time. And if not, it would be a burden to be made to do this alone.

Deciding to step in, he would activate his Sharingan as well pulling out two shuriken from his concealed pockets, seeing the senbons come at a rather fast pace it was certain he should not waste anytime. As he jumped down from the rooftop he would perform a series of rapid hand signs as well before exclaiming inside of his mind, "Fire Release: Phoenix Fire Shurikens!" he watched as the shuriken came into contact with the senbons. When he touched down to the ground from the roof he once been watching this from he would have a plain stare cast on the female Uchiha---a cold stare showing that he too had joined the fight.

Activated: User Image
People Near: Sesaina, Kei, Kushin
OOC: Had this edited a few times, sorry about that. 3AM posts <<<<

"...But why can't the village do the same in return.."
User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image

hulia11

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █xx ⒶⓄⒾxⓊⒸⒽ ⒾⒽⒶ xx█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
The son of Sakura and Sasuke Uchiha
Of the Uchiha Clan

To life,
a life,
in the hope of discovering the meaning of my life,
My speech my poetry
Come to life with me
To the life,
for the life of one like me,
Not taking this life in my own hands

███████████ ██████ ██ ██
User Image

AOI, noticed someone familiar in the distance as he some what sees the monkey boy from earlier on the day when he was with his friends at the Ramen stand. He some what sees the two exchanging words to each other as if they were some what friends. Aoi raised an eyebrow as he stares at the two in the distance when he heard a roaring noise. Aoi looked up to see the clouds forming and then it rain as well thunder was being made. He looked behind him when he hears the screech of a thunder dragon. He looked to see one at that. Aoi sensed the chakra signature which is familiar. He looked behind him when he saw Eva's thunder dragon jutsu. He stared at how quite big it was. He then turned away from the dragon and looked towards Chimera. When suddenly it was defeated by the monkey boy from earlier that the Chimera was defeated then there was someone who had landed on the ground. He stared at the person which he is wearing the Akatsuki cloak. When he noticed it, he clench his hand into a fist knowing that these person had to be the summoner from earlier.

Aoi's shadow clones were defeated except for the one that is standing besides Yumi when suddenly and attack was made by the summoner,kunai which had been thrown towards them. The Shadow clone Aoi was about to move in to protect to shield Yumi which it did so that the attack would hit him instead of Yumi. Thought it did not go as planned when someone else block the attack. Aoi's shadow clone that was protecting Yumi widen his eyes when he saw who it is, who is the one that had blocked the attack for them. The real Aoi was some where else among the attacks. The real Aoi had taken out his Katana and blocked the Kunai's that were aiming at him while the other shadow clones were defeated from the attack the summoner had given.

The Shadow Clone Aoi stood there watching and staring in surprised to who had took the attack for them not to mention...the attack that had made contact to her body. The real Aoi widen his eyes when he saw and felt of his Clone see what he sees. Aoi landed on the roof of the building in the distance to where hes Clone, Yumi and Myo is. Aoi turned around looking to where they are. He stared to see the three of them especially staring at Myo. He stares at her in the distance as he sees something red of her body. He knew it's blood. It had to be it because it explains the red and wet not to mention from the look of his Clone he can see the drip of red blood on the ground. Aoi's clone of himself saw Myo use her wind release to deflect the kunai that was coming at them. When that was done Aoi's clone heard Yumi thanked Myo telling her that she always come in time. Aoi's clone closed hes eyes and his one eyes twitched. "Where's my thanks....?" Aoi's clone said. Aoi's clone sighed and just dropped the thought. "Never mind don't worry..." Aoi's clone said. Aoi would and should have expected it after all no one would thank of an Uchiha. Well more like thank him since by the look of it earlier the pink haired girl seem like she's a friend of hes sisters. But then again thats a different story. Though it does give him happy thoughts that there are people that appreciates Myo for being around which is all he hopes for her. So it didn't matter to him anymore if he didn't get any for himself. It would mean that he would have to work harder maybe...and besides no one sees really to what he really does for the village since he's always outside of the village in missions as an ANBU. So how could they know..the only people that know of he's mission is either Myo, he's siblings, Family... a little of he's friends that are outside of the ANBU cooperation and the ANBU members like he's team since he be on a mission with them.

Aoi's Clone looked at Myo for a moment then leaped away as he dashed towards the real Aoi. He stood beside the real Aoi. The two Aoi's watched as the two girl's have made a move. Aoi looked at hes clone and gestured him to keep a watch over Myo or even Yumi. Hes clone gave a nod at him then Aoi made a hand sign as he summoned more of his Shadow Clones but this time it's different. As they were summoned they all attacked the male in the Akatsuki uniform. If it was made contact to a defeat they would explode as it's the Great Clone Explosion. When the explosion is made in which he will take advantage of and attack it within the smokes and ashes that is made to make his move so he can attack with him not knowing. Smokes are great advantage when attacking while the opponent cannot see either their own eyes.
                                              'Who ever these summoner is...for sure these person will pay for hurting the people I care about...I will not let them get their way..." he thought to himself
                                              Aoi stay back waiting for the opportunity to hes plan. He made sure he's clone that he had ordered to make sure to look out for the pink haired girl in which he believe her name was Yumi and to look out for Myo. But of course if something happen to that clone when protecting either one of them he would of course jump in and take it's place to protect them both or either one of them. Depends.

██ ██ ██████ ███████████

Location: Near the Academy at the roof top
                                              Doing: Waiting for an opportunity from hes plan to stop the Akatsuki Member while making sure to look out for the two girls.
                                              Feeling: Persistent and Protective
                                              What I'm Thinking: To give these Summoner a piece of my Jutsu!
                                              Who I'm With: Myo, Yumi, Wu, Hasaki
                                              ||Ooc; EDITED||

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Friendly Phantom

7,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image

It's not
                                                                        x Like you
                                                                        x Killed someone...
                                                                        x Is it?

xx Hasaki Tokita
                                Even as Wu’s counter attack came along with the attacks from Yumi and Aoi Hasaki was gone again, this time leaving a slightly blue haze for a split second before it faded. He was well aware of Wu’s close combat abilities and knew that a close in fight was chancy at best. That wasn’t why he had closed the distance, both Yumi and Aoi’s attacks had been aimed at Hasaki who had been standing feet from Wu and with him gone Wu would have to be fast to avoid the attacks from his own ‘allies.’ Hasaki’s movement wasn’t some simple flash step, it was something of his own invention. He appeared at a spot 20 feet from Wu and fired a single kunai high into the air before firing a pair of kunai shot from his palm and vanishing again. He reappeared at another spot to the opposite side of the Iwa-nin and fired another. This was repeated another 3 times before the attack ended and it had only taken 2 seconds for the whole barrage. 10 Kunai shot at Wu with the speed of an arrow from 5 different directions split seconds apart from each other.

Hasaki shifted his attack and as the last of the kunai flew at the Iwa-nin Hasaki appeared at the first kunai he had fired high into the air, above Aoi and Yumi. He thrust both hands down at the two Konoha-nin and finally spoke the name of his attack. “Kuchiyose: Aianfoji!” (Summoning: Iron Forge) There was a sound like hail on stone and Hundreds of Senbon began to shot forward from his palms in a deadly rain on the pair. They darkened the sky with their number and spread over an area of about 30ft across. Even if the two managed to avoid the attack the building beneath them would be torn to rubble, shredded under the onslaught.

His attack ended Hasaki vanished again and appeared on the ground some distance away, spinning a kunai on his index finger. The could tell the fools didn't understand fully what was going on, with Hasaki's movement or the way he kept shooting kunai at them. They probably thought he threw them or something. The likely thought his movement was a body flicker too. Such petty tricks were beneath him and if the fools didn't realize what he was doing soon they would all die at his hand. Hasaki smiled to himself as the breeze ruffled his pink and white hair.

That is, unless they were already dead.

[[OOC: Cookie, the Chimera is already gone. It was unsummoned in my last post]]

Lσcατιση:Konoha Proper Cσмραηy: Aoi, Wu and Yumi. Sτατυs: Get on my Level.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff