in the hope of discovering the meaning of my life,
My speech my poetry
Come to life with me
To the life,
for the life of one like me,
Not taking this life in my own hands

███████████ ██████ ██ ██
User Image

AOI, had finally made it back to the village of Konohagakure, the home where he had grown up in and gain so much skills, knowledge and not to forget the important thing is Friends. Friends that had accepted him, not have looked down on him ever since the talk about the Uchiha Clan. He could never want to loose them, they were one of the reasons why he is the man he is now. If it weren't for them he would have ended up like his father in the near future and that is one of the very reason he does not want to be, be the person like his father was, a criminal who was blinded by revenge against the home he was given to live in. Aoi wants to change all of that, By showing everyone that the Uchiha Clan is like everyone else.

Aoi had walked through the gates to the village as he was welcomed by the other shinobis who guards the gates. Aoi walked through the gates with his hands placed at the back of his head holding it up as he leans his head back. Aoi was covered in dirt and some blood from the mission he had been sent out to do, It was a messy job and a dangerous at that as well. Aoi gave out a light yawn, he pulled his hands away from his head dropping them to his side and then scratched the back of his head with his eyes closed. Then his name had been called out. Aoi lifted up his head and opened his eyes to look behind him when he saw one of the other ANBU ninja's that had been with him in the same mission started running up to him.Aoi raised an eyebrow as he looks at him and then he had finally caught up with him.

Aoi stared at the ANBU member who had a big grin on his face when he looks at him. He heard him praise him by telling him he did a good job on the mission then saw him raised a thumb up. Aoi stared at him for a moment as he stared at the thumb up and then looked at the ANBU Ninja then gave a small smile and a nod. He doesn't really show much of his personality to other people unless they were either of his friends or to those people that don't look down on him. But for the ANBU organization is different..to him they are just being good to him because of the skills and of his Sharingan.

Aoi then looked away as he had thought to maybe go for a hot spring to wash off and relax. Aoi closed his eyes as he opened his mouth.
                                              "I'm gonna go for the hot spring..." he said in a deep voice.
                                              Aoi started walking away from the ninja as he headed for the hot spring. He thought to visit his family later on since it has been many of years that he has seen them ever since he had become and trained as a ANBU ninja. While he watched away from the ninja he raised his hand up to the side and above his head giving a wave of bye. The ninja saw and smiled then he left as well to report what happened about the mission.

Aoi continued walking through the streets of the village. Aoi noticed his mask was still on so he lifted his mask up and placed it on the side of his head and looked around to see that there is people around buying food and even kids playing around making trouble. Aoi wondered how is his friends doing as the thought about them going through his head. Aoi folded his arms across his chest as he continued walking towards the hot spring with the thought about his friends well beings. He wondered if they haven't forgotten about him since it has been years that they habe seen each other. He wouldn't expect them to remember him or keep on remembering him. They maybe had moved on with their lives to reach their goals which of course that's probably most likely they would be doing.

Aoi gave a sigh slowly opening his eyes and soon he had finally arrived at the hot spring when he then hear some girls behind him as they came towards him. Aoi looked to the girls when they called his name. He stared and watched them when they got closer. They had grabbed him on the arms. They asked him to come to the hot spring with them. Aoi raised an eyebrow wondering why would he want to do that. Aoi looked over to the detail notice board and saw that it is the day where they would have men and women be able to go in the same hot spring. Aoi widen his eyes in shock a little as he noticed it. Aoi slowly pulled away from the ladies, closing his eyes as he hold his forehead with his hand and a small sweat drip down from the side of his forehead.
                                              "No thanks...Maybe better luck with someone else" He told them.
                                              The girls frowned and smiled at him as they told him until next time. Aoi lifted his head watching the girls as they walked inside.

Aoi sighed once more trying to calm down as his face had a light pink. As soon as the flush expression had vanished. Aoi started walking inside to the hot spring. He went to the man's locker room, placing all his stuff in his locker as well as his mask and his clothes after taking it off. Aoi grabbed a towel wrapping it around his lower waist then walked inside the hot spring. He looked around to see a lot of people are around. He then walked over to the rinsing tap where he had to rinse himself from the dirt and the blood. After scrubbing it all off and rinsed himself, he stood up and walked to the water. He found a place by the rocky walls. He slowly walked into the water and before he was to fully get in, he pulled off the towel, placing it over a bolder and then fully went in. He sat down leaning against the rocky wall trying to relax with his eyes closed. In his mind his meditating but the thought about his friends keep coming into his mind when he was to think about what happened in the mission the mission that he went to with the other ANBU ninja's along with the Hokage/Sannin. Aoi just try to relax and let what ever his mind takes him to.

██ ██ ██████ ███████████

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
⊹⊱⋛⋋Evaleen Kazama⋌⋚⊰⊹
~ANBU/Jounin~
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
Anyone can catch your 'Eyes'....But it takes a while for someone special to catch your 'Heart'....

████████████████████████████████ ██
User Image
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Eva, had been on the mission for a long two weeks. She had been doing a very important mission that was given by the concern of the other hokage's in the village of Konohagakure. They had to collect information and Intel. They had to becareful of course and not to get notice or they would have to abort the mission or else they would end up being out numbered to what the rumors were to be true to have worried the other hokage's then they would be killed on the spot through battle.

It had been few more long days until finally the mission was done. Eva had leaded the team back to their village to report what they have intel of. It was then a few more days back before they could arrive back at the village. It was then when they were heading back to the village that bandits had shown up to attack such an out match team even if they we're out numbered they are still no match for a Hokage and of the Sannin team along with the ANBU squad team as she's part of. If they were to be defeated then they wouldn't have been made as a Hokage/Sannin or even an ANBU. They fought with the bandits until they were defeated. Of course they did not kill them, but they spared their lives but to give them a warning to them to not ever attempt this if they are not ready to fall to their deaths. Then they let them go, running in fear.

It was a troublesome thing to have such nonsense come in their way making trouble for them. They continued through the forests heading back to the village. Finally soon they managed to finally made it back to the village with out any harm had come to them. Well sure besides the scratches and cuts. But that's alright as it's only a small thing that can easily be fixed. They approached the gates of the village as the guards are happy to see them back in one piece. They greeted them a welcome back and they talked about what happened at the mission. But of course they speak nothing about the intel to them since it's of only the ears for the hokage's as well as to themselves.

Eva looked behind her as she looks at the team seeing they are some what busy with chatting with the other ninja's.
                                                          "Before you start to get into it...We must see the other Hokage's" Eva reminded the team.
                                                          The team looked at her as they almost had forgotten what was important at the very moment. They nodded and responded with a understood. Then they all dashed off to the main hokage tower. They came to the door where the Fourth Hokage and the other Hokage's would be in for the mission report. They knocked on the door and then waited for the response for them to enter. When they had heard them ask for them to come in. They opened the door and walked inside the room. When they walked inside they saw Naruto who is sitting on the sit behind his desk and had a grin on his face as his happy to see them back in one piece. He greeted them a welcome back.

After when they were greeted by everyone, they all thanked them then Naruto soon had a change of expression on his face as he knows there is the intel report to be said. They all knelt down on one knee bowing their heads at first and then Eva had stood up to speak of the intel they have found out along with the three Sannin that stood up and stood beside her while the other ninja's of a Jounin and some ANBU ninja's knelt down behind the three of them.
                                                          "The rumors of what was said..We were about to get intel if it was true or not" she started to say.
                                                          "But what we found out was nothing...The rumor that had been going on was just a silly lie...or more like a stupid lie" Eva added.
                                                          Naruto sighed in relief that it was just a silly rumor that was going on about the location to where the seen of Akatsuki who was supposedly to be all defeated and killed.

Naruto thanked them for their hard work and asked them to continue the great work as well to have some time for themselves. Eva bowed as well as everyone else and exit the room. They all then relaxed. The ANBU ninja's and the other ninja's that had been in the mission were dismissed so they all left. Eva stood there for a moment as she walked to the railing and lean towards the railing. She watched the view of the village as thoughts about the gathering of welcoming the new Genin ninja's and possibility that there could have been Akatsuki, a group that are criminals which had formed to over take, wanting power and destruction...the thought of it being true. Not that the possibility of the former members being reborn but to have new members form to take revenge. Eva clench on the railing to think about it...But of course what they don't know is that there is actually new members forming, new members of the Akatsuki that is forming in a hidden hide out a new hide out. Not to mention that her closest friend is part of it...Which she disapproved him to become one. But not knowing he would actually do it...The thought of it really having to happen worries her.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

██ ████████████████████████████████

{{ Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒookies; }}

┏━M u s i c━━━━━━━━━━━

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

You are everything to me...You are my music...
                                                          XXXXXI have woken up by the sound of your voice...That is music to my Ears...
                                                          XXXXXI maybe a technology that need to learn to understand...But your voice is what makes me understand
                                                          XXXXXBut...i dont know if i could ever understand the meaning of love...
                                                          XXXXXIf "LOVE" is like loving music...Then I want to say I 'Love' You

Lonely Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Name: Sin Hatake
I feel: Normal
I haven given many names: Puppy cuddly poo, Lighting wolf
My Rank is:Anbu-Diguised Jounin
Ninja art! :
My friend or my enemies:
I think my location is here: Leaf village
Sharingan: Deactivated
Weapon limited: Flash tag kunai:10, Bomb tag kunai: 7
User Image

User Image

I never thought
That something like this....
would ever happen.

I would like to see
a future for us...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Sin Hatake was coming back to the village with his group disguised as Jounin. He was in disguised because they want to see them in their Anbu uniform and beside his team was about to party after his mission. Sin Hatake was assigned to a group that involve capturing enemies and take them to the interrogation room. They used code names determined their status. The group codename were Sparrow,Mole,Spider and Puppy cuddly poo. That name was brought to Sin Hatake after losing a bet. It was the worst bet he ever did and he will regret it to his grave. His real codename was Lighting wolf because of his fast strikes and quick reaction in combat. Sparrow was name do to his using his byakugan at far range then striking his enemies like a bird revealing himself to be part of the Hyuuga clan. Mole was name do to his master of disguises and give out information to the team he also a expert of using earth style justu. Spider is name for her trapping enemies using wires to set of her trap capturing them like a spider web trapping a prey. These team were good enough to do this mission.

The mission was about capturing a group of vigilantes who threaten to destroy the leaf village however they found their hideout in a another village but they need to drag them out and captured them. Mole uses Spider as a decoy by dressing her up in easy girl in a tight kimono to dragged the man attention even though she disapproved of this she had no other choice. Spider then lure out the criminal at the bar where they were about to get frisky. She waited for her teammates to come ambushed them but then Sparrow told them to hold up and let them take their time. Sparrow was an prankster of the group so he like to fool around in the mission however Sin knew this was going to far so they ambushed the criminal. He pulled the man into a tree and threaten his life if he knew where the hideout is. He reply giving him information to their demands. A few hours they made it to destination and captured the vigilantes and were sent to the integration room so their mission was complete. They were to head back to the village and wait for another mission. They started coming back not Anbu but a Jounin. "Man i can't believe that was easy we should celebrated another successful mission" Sparrow said as mole nodded but Spider turned her head and covered her arms ignoring him since he was only who stalled after the man trying to get physical with her. As for Sin he never like going to a party so he decided to set this one out. As they left he decided to go relax somewhere so he can sleep the day off.

Sin began walking away trying to find a good relaxation area. He smiled to see he was back to the village again even though its been a few days. "ah great to be back from the village" He walked towards the railing where he found a good spot to sleep. He started whistling until a girl appeared in front where his destination to his relaxation spot. The checked her as she had a nice curved body and incredible legs that seemed that can continued for days. He chuckled to himself as he walked towards her. He began to talk in a nice and calm tone. "Hey beautiful whats a girl like you doing in a spot like this. It seemed i not the only one who like this spot huh. You know i was picked this spot first but i'll share this spot if you join me " He said as he lean on the rail next to her as his hand began to slide towards Eva lower posterior trying to grope her as he tried to distract her with a smile as he tried to make her move but little did he know that the person he was trying to grope was a Eva a fellow Anbu however they dont see each other that much since they always cover with mask and they will recognized each other by their voice.

User Image

Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
⊹⊱⋛⋋Evaleen Kazama⋌⋚⊰⊹
~ANBU/Jounin~
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
Anyone can catch your 'Eyes'....But it takes a while for someone special to catch your 'Heart'....

████████████████████████████████ ██
User Image
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Eva, didn't noticed a fellow ANBU member was near by as she just lean against the railing of the building where the hokage are being held at and meetings. She's still thinking about the mission about the possibility of the Akatsuki having to be formed with them not knowing it with them having to form in some kind of secret hide out. Thinking about it makes her wish that she could just kill them all for good. But then the thought of her closet friend...if it is really true that if they are forming and...his joined with them. It gave great sadness to her. Lucky she had placed back down her mask to hide her expression, her sorrowful expression she has on her face as she thought about it.

When suddenly Eva heard a voice. Some what familiar, she couldn't make out of who it is since the voice was kind of faint because the person was in a distance. Eva just continued to lean against the railing until then that the man had come up to her and lean against the railing as well beside her. She looked to to see that it's another fellow ANBU member. Eva listened to what he said as she looked away thinking about the voice to who it belonged to within the organization. Until she finally remembered who the person was. She closed her eyes as she placed a smirk on her face behind the mask she has on, tilting her head a little as she continues to hear him speak about the sharing of these spot if she would join him.

But of course as a higher rank ANBU she had more knowledge and senses, because of the hard training and how she had been through all her life. Eva's hand grabbed his hand from behind her out of no where. She held his wrist then slowly she stood up straight, leaning off the railing then slowly turned around as she looked at the fellow ANBU member. She looked at him with her ocean blue eyes straight at his eyes. She giggled mysteriously behind her mask.
                                                          "Nice try Wolf" she said in a calm and mysterious voice.
                                                          She lets go of his hand. She remember how there were times that she would see him within the ANBU HQ.

Eva leaped off the ground and sat on the railing as she crossed her one leg over the other. She then lean forward leaning her elbow on top of her knee then rested her chin on top of the palm of her hand staring at him still with the smirk on behind the mask of hers.
                                                          "It's been a long while.." she said.
                                                          "Same as always. Trying to get a hold of a lady while getting them distracted" she said to him.
                                                          Her ocean blue eyes still staring at him as if it's a drawing thing that draws you in just by staring at how mysterious way she stares, but a way she flirts is the way she also stares at someone. Remembering he tried to do that once to her a long long time ago, remembering how he tried to make a move on her the first time that they met, the first time they met was when she was not dressed in her ANBU uniform and she was dressed in her village clothing.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

██ ████████████████████████████████

{{ Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒookies; }}

┏━M u s i c━━━━━━━━━━━

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

You are everything to me...You are my music...
                                                          XXXXXI have woken up by the sound of your voice...That is music to my Ears...
                                                          XXXXXI maybe a technology that need to learn to understand...But your voice is what makes me understand
                                                          XXXXXBut...i dont know if i could ever understand the meaning of love...
                                                          XXXXXIf "LOVE" is like loving music...Then I want to say I 'Love' You
User Image

User Image
                                                        Daisuke Uzamaki yawned slightly as he sparred against one of his shadow clones. It was an easy match for him and once the clone was dispersed he put his hands on his hips. He was feeling a bit bored and d wanted somewhat of a challenge. He hoped Aoi made it back. Daisuke decided to go for a little walk around the village. He was feeling restless and hoped Aoi would be able to entertain him. The ninja seemed to know exactly how to push Aoi's buttons.

He walked through the streets of Konoha looking at the people hustling about. He knew his father was probably busy today. He sighed as he overheard the rumors about the akatsuki. He thought about his older brother and if he joined that group then he would have to fight him. Daisuke wondered where his little sister was and hoped she was not talking to any guys. He tried to shack the depressing thoughts out of his head as he jump onto a nearby rooftop and decided to make it a point to locate Aoi.

Daisuke looked around and saw the hot springs up a head and a perverted grin crept across his face as he figured he would see what kind of guys were at the springs. When he would get caught he would get in huge trouble with his dad and sometimes was lectured by his uncle Konohamaru. " Byakugan. " he shouted as his range of vision increased and he saw through hte walls of the springs with a perverted look on his face and noticed Aoi and his grin grew after deactivating his byakugan.

Daisuke reached the hot-springs and went into the locker room and put his clothing into a locker and went and washed off when h was done he put the towel around his waist and headed to the hot spring area. He saw him sitting down seemingly resting. The male put his towel on the blanket and then got in. When he was close to Aoi he attempted to splash him with the water. " Hey Aoi glad your back. I missed beating you in sparring. he stated in a somewhat playful tone. He loved taking advantage of his short temper.

User Image
User Image
SON OF UCHIHA, ITACHI - User Image
Yusuke Uchiha

It's not power nor revenge that drives me. It's me tired of living in your shadow.

The mission, it had been a while back. Maybe two to three years ago. He closed his eyes letting the memory seek in as if it were a movie he could replay anytime he wanted. "Yusuke! They're here!" The sound of a swoosh came like lightning when the blade cut through the jugular of his comrade. He looked down to him with a stare of blankness. Soon others would ran over and asked what happened. "I don't know. I just found him like this..." he lied. When moving farther through the forest they were in, he would trap the rest into horrible genjutsu one by one. Letting them all be killed by their own fears. Once it all was said and done, rain poured down on the scene. Blood was splattered on the ground and his path was chosen.

Up ahead was the organization he had chosen to side with. They were supposed to be known as criminals, at least from what Konoha history taught. But their most known name was the Akatsuki. His father had been apart of this, maybe for different reasons. But least he was following in his foot steps right? No wrong. He had a different purpose for being in the Akatsuki. In the next few days he was a wanted ninja. Some say he resembled his father- did he think that? He supposed. Many people had said it say so, so why disagree with the trend. At the end of the day he would always be him. Opening his eyes he would be sitting on there looking down at the small pebbles near his feet. He merely reach down to grab one before tossing it to the pond in front of him.

It was a nice scenery, not to far from the hideout. "...." Nothing was said as the trees creaked and birds chirped. Maybe it was time he should start heading back to the base. It wasn't like it was getting too late. But the sunlight was kind of hurting his eyes right now. That happened sometimes he didn't even know why. Standing back to his feet his clouded patterned cloak fell onto his being and he as he lifted his hand to brush his hair back, his ring would be shown. The same ring his father wore when he had been in the Akatsuki. Plus it would also be good to keep from being seen. With their recent doings, he knew other villages would be looking around for any suspected characters. He didn't want to have to kill anyone on such a nice day. But if forced, well then he would have no choice. This was his life now and the Akatsuki were something like family however he would never tell them that.

For it was smarter not to show any emotion to them. If they did know what he saw them as, he would not allow them to use it against him if an betrayal was in the works. In a matter of minutes he short walk came to an end. Though he found himself at a pause. Almost like his body hadn't wanted to move. In a matter of moments the momentarily paralysis would leave but not be forgotten. What was going on with him today. Oh yeah.... it was that day.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Deactivated - User Image
      User Image
                          MEIBUS YUKINARI
                                Akatsuki Ring ; 零_Rei

Mood: Unamused tab Company: No one, I hope it stays that way tab Crush: Love, what is that?

Meibus briskly walked through the front gates of Konoha not even bothering a glance at the guards and simply walked right past them. A couple of steps into the village he stopped and pulled out a map, hand-drawn from one of his fellow Akatsuki members and looked at the untidy lines and illegible handwriting of the layout of the village. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked over the map, becoming quite confused on where what was, he was too consumed with figuring out where a place was, that he barely didn't notice one of the guards stalk up behind him. Before the guard even stopped walking towards him, Meibus took two quick steps and was now standing beside the guard, one arm perched on the guards shoulder. He held the map out in front of the guard. "Do you by chance know where this is?" he asked him in a monotone voice as he pointed at a spot on the map. The guard seemed to be stunned or off guard by his quick movements and question.

After a couple of silent seconds the guard finally spoke up with a slightly shaky voice "You go down this road, turn left, walk straight until you see the Hokage building continue walking and then turn on the first street on the right, you should be able to find where you're going. But before you contin-"

"Okay, thanks," Meibus snapped before the man could go on with what he was going to say. Before the guard could yell after him, he was already out of hearing distance from him and blended in with the crowd of people. For the most part he stayed within the flow of the crowd, making sure he didn't stand out or get noticed, even though he wasn't wear his cloak and all he still felt a tiny bit cautious of being in the 'enemies' territory. Up ahead he could see the Hokag's carved into the vast stone just behind a building, which he suspected to be the Hokage building the guard had spoken of. A couple feet away from the building, he stopped and gazed at the architecturally aspects of it, somewhat fascinated by it. But he was fascinated with pretty much every single building there was in the village, because it was completely different from the almost skyscraper like buildings from his home town. Almost no time pasted before he turned on his heels and started to walk faster, hoping to get to his destination and back to the hide-out within a short period of time.

Why would the Akatsuki want to recruit a guy like me constantly circulated through his head, trying to figure out why. But, he was quite fond of being one of them, it allowed him to do what he wanted with hardly any consequences to come after doing something most would find cruel and a great punishment would be in store for those who did do what he did.

Finally he found the place he wanted. It was down an alley that looked almost abandoned. He secretly side-stepped into it and stalked down it towards the end, where there was a hidden door covered in moss. After easily opening it he slipped inside and silently closed it behind him. Complete darkness engulfed his field of vision as he crept through it running his hands on the walls beside him. The ridged rocks came to a sudden stop, he turned into the space and wandered aimlessly through the dark until his shins hit something hard. Crouching down he felt the object, it felt like a chest or something of that shape. He moved his hands around it until he felt a key-hole, in one fluent motion he reached into his back pocket and pulled a key out. Steadily he brought the key to the hole and twisted it inside until there was a 'click'. What was inside the chest, is a secret.... for now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                            MEIBUS~~• • • L O C A T I O N
                            ______________ Konoha streets
                            MEIBUS~~• • • C U R R E N T M I S S I O N
                            ______________ Picking up.... a 'certain' material
                            MEIBUS~~• • • J U T S U' S
                            ______________ Ukojizai no Jutsu - Rain tiger at will
                            ______________ Summoning: Iron Maiden
                            ______________ Amplification Summoning Technique
                            ______________ Wind release: Violent Wind Palm
                            ______________ Wind Release: Snapping Air Bullet
                            ______________ Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet
                            ______________ Water Release: Water Encampment Wall
                            ______________ Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire
                            ______________Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work

▬♦••••••••••••••••••♦▬
                            {{ Overdose Of Caffeine;; Blah, crappy first post razz }}

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █xx ⒶⓄⒾxⓊⒸⒽ ⒾⒽⒶ xx█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
The son of Sakura and Sasuke Uchiha
Of the Uchiha Clan

To life,
a life,
My speech my poetry
Come to life with me
To the life,

███████████ ██████ ██ ██
User Image

AOI, was relaxing in his own open space with his arms folded across his chest while leaning against the rocky wall in the spring water. He could hear the laugh and the screams of girls and the the other laughs of man knowing that they are having some what fun. Of course it would not be of fun for him, like seriously they are all "Nude"! It would be fun for a pervert guy but seriously...there are people that want peace to be left alone or to have no intention of being a pervert. Sure his a guy in interest with woman but he knows the rules...and that's privacy. He told himself if he was to look at a female's nude body he would rather see his girlfirend's body...Well that is if he tends to ever get one.

Soon after moments, it was then that Aoi started to hear water repeals that are being made which sounds quite close not to mention that the movement of the water makes contact with a different pattern he seem to notice hat someone was coming. For some reason its of someone until he remembered the presence of the person he widen his eyes open, but when he had opened his eyes a splash of water headed his way and hit his face. Aoi closed his eyes and tilted his head some. His hair now fully wet. He stayed still on the spot, his head tilted, with his dark red hair covering his face and droplets of water fall from the tip of his hair.

Then the hear of the voice that proves his thought to who these person is by remembering the tone of voice, not to mention the comment he gave about him coming back and him miss beating him in sparring. Aoi smirked on his face.
                                              "Pfft...Beating me in sparring you say..." he said.
                                              "For I recall that I was the one who would beat your sorry a** for a long time..." he said to him.
                                              Of course Aoi did not admit that only two or three these blonde guy had beaten him when they were young. It had been many years that he was made as an rival. To think all those times back then where sometimes they would make a trouble out of each other and make a fool of themselves.

Aoi lifted his head up as he looked up at the blonde Uzumaki son. He then splashed water at him a couple of times in return even though Daiske did it only ones. Aoi had the look in his eyes of determination as he's father would have when he fight during his missions or exams.

██ ██ ██████ ███████████

User Image

User Image
                                                        Daisuke remembered whent hey were young and constantly got into fights like their dads would. He sometimes challenged him to trivial things like eating contest and races across the village and such before his father trained him. Even though they fought they still were friends in a way. Daisuke wondered if their parents ever fought again. IT would be interesting to see them in a match especially since they are both rather powerful.

He chuckled when he saw his hair drenched from the water. " Looks god on you. " he said with a wide grin. Daisuke's eyes twitched when he said he beat him for a long time. " Yea right. I think my win record is higher than yours. I mean come on my doujutsu surpassed yours like ages ago. " he said with slight grin on his face. When he fought with Aoi in battle he could go all out without worrying about harming him badly. Daisuke wondered when he was going to be picked to join the Anbu but figured he might need more training and such before getting a recommendation.

While Daisuke was lost in his own thoughts he felt the water hitting him a couple of times and closed his eyes. He ran a hand through his long wet hair before shaking some of the water off. Daisuke smirked lightly before looking in his direction. " Nice. Anyways since your here why don't we go out for ramen or something when your done soaking in the hot spring. I am kind of hungry plus I want to spar with you again. " he said in a confident tone. He wanted to test his skills and see how much stronger they have both gotten from their training.

User Image

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
⊹⊱⋛⋋╔══════════════╗⋌⋚⊰⊹
User Image

Shiina
~My ANBU Mask~

[Jounin/ANBU]

⊹⊱⋛⋋╚══════════════╝⋌⋚⊰⊹

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

User Image
                                                          Shiina, was sitting on top of a tall building that is by the entrance of the village. She had her book in her hand and an ink pan in the other. As it's not strange to see Shiina with her drawing book. She would draw many of things with such great artistic like her father Sai. There were times that she would draw pictures for others, for children and then some couples. They appriciate her for her artistic skills. But then there were some that look down on her...because of the strange thing about Shiina is that when ever she uses her Jutsu her eyes would change colour to a bright red. It is a strange thing to come from Sai's child as Sai never has that. Some think that she's dangerous so they tend to stay away from her.

It burdens her a lot that she would see people think of her as someone that they need to becareful of, that they would tend to keep their kids away. It was ever since these feeling when she was younger...she had no friends because the parents would tell their kids to stay away from them. But there was only one...only one child that accepted her and made friends with her. It was an Uzumaki boy. But that was a long long time ago. But it was until then that she soon had finally seen him again. That was when they had become a Genin and was put into a team with him along with another one. She was very happy that she was able to put in the same group as him. But the only thing is that...she kept herself a secret about long time ago, having to meet when they were a lot younger as well about the bells that he had won and gave it to her to keep which she promised to him she would keep it always with her.

Ever since then she had gain again her lost personality, she was able to be happy again because she gain happiness once more with people that accepted her for her differences. They work so hard as a team through training as a team and in missions. But knowing that her first friend must have forgotten about her does quite pain her that she wants to cry but of course she wasn't able to ever since...she had started training to become stronger and become a great shinobi that she promised her father she will reach that goal. It also would pain her for not telling him who she was from their past as time goes by when they grew older and their paths was made after the chunin exam. She surpass the chunin exam and as well as the Jounin exam which she had been placed in the jounin. But when she was going to be training as a jounin student, there was another offer, an offer to become part of the ANBU squad. One like her father is.

It was hard to choose, Yes she wants to reach higher but if she did, what will it lead her to if she chose that path for her life. It would maybe mean harder training and busy, she might not be able to spend time with the people she loves and her friends. There was also part of her that she wants to teach student's. She had to think about it all. It was soon then that her father told her to pick the path he did, was that he was part of a team and at the same time an ANBU. Where he would go on missions and battles when ever he was needed of assistance. After hearing this, Shiina agreed to it as she would do the same thing, But she will greater length that her father since after all she did make a promise to her father she would, so she will.

After few more moments she had been drawing the gate of the village and the forest that is standing in front of the entrance as she draws the view from inside the village. It was a nice view so she would draw it. But while she drew her picture, she tilted her head, placed her ink pen in her other hand, then slides her free hand into her pocket of her pouch then took out the bell that was given from her first friend. She stares down at it recalling those memories of her past when she was alone even though she had her father, only her father because her mother past away after giving birth to her. Sometimes she would blame herself for killing her mother. But of course her father try to comfort her telling her that she should not shed tears because her mother is just as proud as he is because she was born into the world. She believe that they want her to just enjoy these life that is given to her, Though yet there was hard times because of how people look down on her for being strange. It was that of one little boy that changed all of that.

Shiina smiled as she clenched gently on he bell and kissed it then placed it back into her pocket. She sighed as she continued drawing when suddenly she hears some kind of shouting. She raised an eyebrow and turned her attention at a steaming place. She wondered what is going on with the noise. Shiina packed her things up and stood up on the roof then leaped towards the location. As she had soon reached to the destination, she found herself at the hot spring entrance. She stood there staring at the entrance. She notice that it's now having a hot spring where men and women are able to be in the same hot spring together. Shiina kinda blushed some but then she try to control it and calm down.

She heard whistles. She turned her head looking at teenage boys that came her way. She could tell that they are chunin students. She closed her eyes and looked away from them then walked away having no interest in taking any notice or such. She didn't want to deal with them. But then again she didn't mind having to do some pranks to teach them a lesson. While she walked away she did a small hand sign using a Wind release Jutsu as strong as a wind it carried the three students, lifted them up into the air. You would hear a scream that came out of their mouths as they being lifted and then the wind pushed them over the building of the hot spring. Shiina slowly opened her eyes as she looked at the corner of her eyes to see the boys, then she made the wind stop and then the three boys fell into the hot springs as screams from women from the drop of the three boy into the hot spring.

Shiina's eyes were a bright red when she had used the jutsu, when she was done using it her eyes soon turned back to a normal grey. She closed her eyes as she had a smirk as she walked along the streets of the village, there was a light giggle coming from her mouth as she thought about what she did. She continued on walking. In the back of her mind she wondered how is her friends are doing and then the thought of her first closet friend. She wondered why she wont tell him who she is from the past...maybe because of him having to forget about her that she just accepted this as to at least that they are friends from then onwards.

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••
                                                          ┏━M u s i c━━━━━━━
                                                          User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Where I am/ With; At the Hot Spring with Daiske and Aoi...
                                                          Feeling; Trying to stay calm.
                                                          Doing: Talking with Aoi and Daiske

amanthamarie's Husband

Quotable Genius

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200

Nephet Uzumaki

"I will succeed to start what you supposedly stopped."

User Image
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╕
Ⅰ. Nephet sighed as he looked down upon the village atop a roof. This was a position that he had become accustomed to he could see the village the way they all thought he did. He never thought he was better then all of them, but one day he would be. Casting a shadow across the one who cast the shadow upon him. Why was everyone so quick to make snide remarks against him, and others so quick to praise him. A small crossed his face as he spotted light pink hair in the distance he knew it was Eva, and some slime was hitting on her. From the distance it was hard to tell Eva was only so easy because of the hair.

Ⅱ. He was never truly jealous though he had never made a move to claim her. He had been told it would be in his best interest to cut ties to his friends. At the same time though how could he do it when his friends were the ones he wanted to show that he was better then his father. He found himself wondering what he should do he decided to walk the streets.

Ⅲ. He had confided a sense of a need for power to Eva to prove himself. Even made it apparent he had done some research into Akatsuki even resigned from being an ANBU to chase something new. His father had approved seeing the pressure being his son in this village had put on him. In that sense he did get special treatment. It was rare for a hokage to willingly approve a trained ANBU to leave his responsibility behind. Most just passed off on him not being skilled enough to handle it, but this was far from the truth.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╛

"They said I was a promise child sure to follow in my families footsteps"

((sorry short post))

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

★ ღ xx M Y O XX H Y U U G A

A soft sigh escaped Myo's lips as she walked through the village. The sun gently touched her face, it's warmth giving a pleasant feeling. For once, the young Hyuuga was off for a day, though she had no clue what to do. Hands behind her head, the brunette continued on walking with her eyes closed, hearing the voices of some people she knew and smiled, waving her hand a bit to greet them.

A Hyuuga. One would say they were a proud clan and that was true, but Myo... She was an exception to that. One couldn't call her a proud Hyuuga, in fact, she didn't like the ways of her clan at all, at least not all of it. Yes, she learned how to use the Gentle Fist, but that didn't mean she used it all of the time. Myo was often called an outcast, someone who didn't appear to belong to the Hyuuga clan. She didn't have the eyes, didn't have the looks, nor did she have the same strengths, being one of the few who actually had an affinity for an elemental release.
                This was not all however. The girl always carried two scythes around, which were connected by chains. It could be used as one weapon, but also as two. This was one of the things that made her well known around the village. The tips were adorned with black and blue decorations, which were specially made for her.

The wind wistled quietly in her ear as she walked on. The girl was hungry and in for some ramen, so she decided to get some food. There weren't many people around yet, which was good. Myo loved calm and peace, but wouldn't mind if someone would join her. Talking was always fun after all.

After a few minutes, the Hyuuga finally reached the ramen stand and took a place, ordering a bowl of ramen for herself. While waiting, she tweaked her dark brown hair between her fingers a few times, brownish eyes staring off into the back of the stand, lost in thoughts. She hadn't seen her team in days, nor had she seen any of the others around lately. It was actually starting to get a bit lonely.

[[ Crappy post is crappy.. I hate first posts x.x ]]

I am me, no matter how you judge me. Just wait and see, I will prove everyone wrong

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █xx ⒶⓄⒾxⓊⒸⒽ ⒾⒽⒶ xx█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
The son of Sakura and Sasuke Uchiha
Of the Uchiha Clan

To life,
a life,
My speech my poetry
Come to life with me
To the life,

███████████ ██████ ██ ██
User Image

AOI, smirked at what Daiske said about beating him big time with that power. He chuckled small. Though it still didn't change the fact that he did kick his a** a lot of times. If he was to use his Sharingan which of course he wasn't allowed to use it against people with out a good reason, that his forbidden to use against others unless its of the Akatsuki members or Missing Nins. He hated having to not able to prove his point and power to someone who think so high and mighty of themselves that they beaten him all the times. No wonder why other people look down on them because in their eyes they think they are dangerous because of what happened with his uncle and then what happened with his father. He wondered what it was like to be an Akatsuki sometimes, he bet they could do what ever they want with their powers with out any rules so they can prove a point. But Aoi did say he will be a better men then his father could ever be.

Aoi was annoyed a little how he thinks his so high and mighty because of his win.
                                              "Tsk..What ever..." he said.
                                              It was no point in having to go on and just let him think what ever he likes. Aoi sat back down and gave a sigh with his eyes closed and his arms folded across his chest.
                                              "Believe what you like...That thick skull of yours just don't want to admit your beat" he added.
                                              He forgot that his a Uzumaki. He will just be a man and let him think of his glory. Anyways he wasn't bothered since he just got back from his mission. He just sat there in silence, letting his hair fall flat as it was still wet from earlier. He was true that the two of them are able to attack as hard as they like with out even worrying if one of them get injured because the two of them would not get a massive injury. If Daisuke was stronger then him...then why didn't he get passed him in becoming a ANBU instead of him. That's one of the thing to prove a point. Well what ever...it's not what bothers him. They are where they are and that's all there is to it.

Aoi stayed silent for moments when he heard what Daisuke asked if they go out for Ramen shop to have some Ramen after his done soaking in the hot spring because his hungry and the add thing to it is that he wants to spar with him again. Aoi raised an eyebrow and one eye opened. He stared at him with one eye having to hear that he wants to spar with him. He would accept that request on the spar to really see who beats who to prove a point who is really stronger. Aoi closed his eyes as a smirk spread across his face.
                                              "I will take on that Sparring offer..." he said to him.
                                              "If it means to kick your a** and show who really is stronger at these point..." he added
                                              Though even if it ends up as a draw in the spar he didn't care. He just wants to get it in that thick skull of his that they are just both strong as each other. He hates when people having to think they are so strong, stronger then him when they should know that they can't always be strong for a long time.

Aoi stood up and was about to climb out as he was about to get his towel from the bolder when suddenly there was a huge splash of a noise and screaming girls. Aoi widen his eyes and then raised one eyebrow up wondering what just happened. Aoi got out of the hot spring as he wrapped the towel around his waist and ran to where ever it was coming from. When he got there he saw three teenage boys splashing about in the hot spring. Aoi just stood there and gave a sigh, shaking his head tilting it a little. To have thought that it would have been bad guys that come to make trouble. But it was just stupid teenagers messing about. Aoi scratched the back of his head for a moment then turned his head looking to Daiske seeing if he was staying there or having to have followed him over here.

As he was about to look back to the group of people and the idiot of teenagers, it was then that he heard them cuss about a blue haired female. Aoi raised an eyebrow turning his head staring at the three boys that climbed out of the water drenched in their clothing. "Damn that b***h...when we see her...we're gonna give her a piece of our minds" one of them said. Aoi figured that they weren't ones who are making trouble but they were dealt by someone of a blue haired girl. He wondered which one that could be. Then until one of them spoke revealing who the girl is that they were talking about "But dude...wasn't that a Jounin...A higher rank then us...I bet she would kick our a**...wasn't her name Shiina?" the second boy said. "Pfft she can't deal with three guys like us..! I bet we can beat her" The first guy said. "I-I don't think so...have you ever heard the rumors about her...She could be dangerous with her jutsu...we shouldn't risk it man" the third guy said "I dont ******** care...She will pay" the first guy said. Aoi heard what they were talking about as he knew who this girl is since he could recall it to when they were younger, that this girl they are talking about is the girl he believes is that of a distance and quiet girl who likes to draw a lot and not to mention about those eyes when ever she uses her jutsu.

Aoi looked away from the group of boys as he ignored it. He wasn't in the mood for it to be going after a fight that was unessesary and besides if he recalls on looking back about the girl and remembering seeing her around at the ANBU HQ who was sometimes called in for missions with what looked like to be a group that is being leaded by her father Sai. He believes that if they did intend to go after her to make trouble for her, he thinks she can looks after herself. If not well he knows he would have to go in and help her out. Of course he hadn't really made conversation with her at the ANBU HQ it was only sometimes since he know of her when they were young back when they were a Genin. Aoi looked over to Daiske.
                                              "I leave them to you to handle..." he said out to Daiske.
                                              He smirked at him wondering if he heard what they said knowing that of course he would. Aoi started walking inside the building as he went to get changed having to leave the trouble makers that was talking about one of Daiske's close friends, well that is what he seem to see it when they were young. To him they are just friends...he suppose so.

When he got in the building, drying himself off then dressing back into his uniform. After he got changed he shook his hair a few times until it was almost dried. When he was done, he grabbed his mask, placing it on the side and above his head. Grabbing his stuff putting them on him then he left the locker room and went out of the hot spring reception. When he walked out he thought to go on ahead to the Ramen shop, while if Daiske is dealing with the teenagers. Aoi started walking along the street of the village, passing many people and kids that are running around not mention animals as well. As he looked around he could see that some of the people are staring at him with those always same eyes that they give him when they look at an Uchiha. It didn't really bother him greatly, he got use to it ever since he was a kid, having to be looked down on for the burden he had to carry of the Uchiha clan on his shoulders. Of course no one really understand the life his been going through, because of what his family did in the past. But for Aoi he wants to change that history...show them all that an Uchiha is not all bad...Not him for one fact. He's a good person and would think of his friend's before himself...even if he doesn't really show it but he does have a heart.

Soon Aoi had finally go to the Ramen shop. He stopped in front of the Ramen shop then looked to his side where he had come from if he sees the blonde Uzumaki come running along. When he saw Daiske was not coming as of yet, he looked away with his closed he lifted the flaps of the entrance and entered inside the shop. He could hear to notice that there wasn't much people in here this morning. Aoi could smell the Ramen having to be cooked and the smell of sushi. Aoi slowly opened his eyes as he looked inside when he then notice someone familiar in the distance. He stared directly at the familiar figure until he had some kind of flash back of his past. It was Myo of the Hyuuga Clan, on top of that a cousin of that blonde Uzumaki. Aoi scratched the back of his head as he walked further in. These was one of the places that he didn't have to have eyes look down on him because his a welcoming customer of the shop. Aoi was welcomed by the owner as he had greeted him. Aoi nodded with a small gentle smile and a small wave. He walked over and looked at Myo who looked like shes in her thoughts.

Aoi smirked gently as he looked away and sat down beside her. He leans against the table with his hand and fingers intertwined. He lean forward, of course the chef knew what he will have so it would have no need to order. But of course he had asked for two bowls of Ramen since after all it's for Daiske. The chef nodded and went to make two bowls of Ramen. Aoi's gaze looked to the side of his eyes, looking at Myo then looked away with his eyes closed.
                                              "You seem to be out of it today...Myo" he said in a gentle voice.
                                              Myo was one of the few people he would call them as his close friends. Well in truth he does have some sort of liking towards her but of course he would hide that fact, it was because that she was the first one to have accepted him for the many rumors about his clan about his father that some would avoid him because the fear that he too would end up like his father, the burden of carrying the uchiha clan name over his shoulder. But Myo some what had the same problem...that is another thing that he is able to relate to her. Maybe he just got that from his father, as well the possibility that he will just embarrass himself in front of her. Aoi still having his eyes closed for a moment then slowly opened his eyes and turned his head as he look to his side, looking to Myo with a gentle smile.

██ ██ ██████ ███████████

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas