Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
SON OF UCHIHA, ITACHI - User Image
Yusuke Uchiha

It's not power nor revenge that drives me. It's me tired of living in your shadow.

Many people were around now. They appeared to be sanin. This could turn into a bad situation. So he'd have to move, even if he had to go into the village of the leaf. Standing up on the branch, his full person would be shown for a second. Although he'd use the flicker technique to jump from branch to branch. Trying not to make as much noise. Uchiha, Yusuke lifted down to the grounds now. The other people should be in glance distance enough to see his cloak, but fairly not able to catch him without himself noticing being followed. He was currently walking to the hot springs and through there he'd enter through the village of the leaf. The mist coming from the place would shroud him as well to him doing this. Next he'd be back in the place that he abandoned

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Deactivated: User Image
OOC:
User Image
Ryuu Kambei
Sannin of Kirigakure

The Great Forest with Inazuma Uzumaki, his younger sister Kiki, and Evaleen

Ryuu was still on the branch above when Evaleen, a former Sannin showed up to the party. Ryuu remembered her well, she was a skilled shinobi. Suddenly he felt out of place however, while Kirigakure and Konohagakure had close ties, this wasn't his village and these weren't his friends. Ryuu didn't have many friends actually, it was one of the downfalls of his quiet personality.

The sannin of Kirigakure still felt uneasy. His tactical nature ran through all possible scenarios in his head. The most likely reason for a shinobi to be hiding was when he had something to hide. Identity wasn't important when you knew intention. You could make your opponents move before they do. The present company being watched by a powerful shinobi, and it bothered him. Ryuu jumped sat down and looked in the direction he felt the presence.

"Inazuma, Evaleen. That chakra is unsettling."

Almost as soon as those words were uttered the chakra signature began to fade, whoever it was decided to make a quick exit. Ryuu knew then that whoever it was was not friendly, they left as soon as they realized they were out manned. Ryuu let the matter drop however, this was not his village, and he was not looking for a fight.

"The shinobi is retreating. Towards the hot spring village. I was headed there anyways. I will let you know if I find anything out Inazuma."

Before the words had completely left his lips Ryuu was gone, headed towards the hot spring village. He kept his distance however, not wanting to seem like he was following. Ryuu sighed, he wasn't wanting to do any recon but his curious nature made him want to know who this powerful shinobi was.

Tipsy Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Screamin Hero

¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» Airisu «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

User Image

Airisu nodded and accepted her bowl with a small 'thanks' before turning her attention back to Wukong. "Of course. Paying for a ruined meal is no way to treat a person to lunch. A fresh meal was necessary." She said, breaking apart her chopsticks. She was about to dig in when an all to familiar and disturbing sight caught her attention. Wu was eating with his hands. She sighed, sitting her chopsticks down. She reached over and grabbed another pair for the boy, smacking him on the back of the hand with them. "Wukong we are in a foreign village. Would it honestly kill you to act the least bit proper for once?" She asked, holding out the chopsticks for him to take. "Now wipe your hands clean and use these." She said, her tone a bit scolding. It was times like this when she felt like she was sent as his babysitter. The times that she had to scold him like a child for his actions. Though she had to admit sometimes she enjoyed having to scold him. The teen would sometimes get himself into some rather amusing trouble. It was times like that where what she was feeling almost reached her eyes or face.

It was odd, being able to laugh that hard, but having it appear forced because it never showed in your face and eyes. She had always wondered if Wu ever thought she only hung around him because the Tsuchikage ordered her to, but was too hesitant to ask him. She had rationalized it as if Wu had really felt that way, he would have come out and said it already. Though she did still have her secret anxieties about it. Especially since the loud and rash teen was honestly the only person she could openly admit was actually her friend. Not that she would admit it out loud. He probably wouldn't believe her anyway since she couldn't get the emotion to shine through to support her words anyway.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tipsy Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
x-xAmePandax-x

Plum_Duchess

█║▌│║█│║▌║││█║▌│Oichi║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
Experiment #406

User Image

Oichi shot Meibus a cold glare. He was taunting her. Something she wasn't particularly fond of. Though she would have to let it slide for now. They had orders to follow. "Yes. We were given retreat orders. We are to regroup elsewhere to plan our next move." She told Tachibana, watching the girl as she quickly cleaned and wrapped her teammates hand. This was such a waste of time. It's not like the idiot was going to bleed out before they could get out of the village. The girl was fussing over nothing. Though, she was right. They would most likely be followed by the Anbu that guarded the blonde Hokage. It would be a bit difficult getting out of here safely if the ninja tailing them were given attack orders. She quickly took off towards the outskirts of the village. They were going to have to hurry. "Since we're being followed it wouldn't be wise to return to the base. Once we leave the village we will make our way to a temporary hideout." She said, picking up her pace a bit.

Once they got to the temporary base she would have to fill them in on why the retreat order had been called in the first place. It wouldn't be a wise thing to do while still in enemy territory. Not if they wanted their motives to be clear and for the whole thing to blow up in their faces. "Though once we get there if the two of you would like to have some fun with the ones tailing us go right on ahead. Just don't leave any of them alive if you do. Then I can pass our leaders message along once you've had your fun." She said. Though the message had come as quite the surprise to her. There were at least three, possibly four of the tailed-beasts gathered in one place. Was this some kind of trap? Had the villages realized what their aim was? That was impossible. Well, it may be possible after today's little display. Rumors would spread like wildfire that the Akatsuki had been spotted in Konoha. This didn't bode well for any of them. "Are there any other of our comrades here in the village?" She asked. They would have to hurry and find them on their way out if there were.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lonely Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Name: Sin Hatake
I feel: Normal
I haven given many names: Puppy cuddly poo, Lighting wolf
My Rank is:Anbu-Diguised Jounin
Ninja art! :
My friend or my enemies:
I think my location is here: Leaf village
Sharingan: Deactivated
Weapon limited: Flash tag kunai:10, Bomb tag kunai: 7
User Image

User Image

I never thought
That something like this....
would ever happen.

I would like to see
a future for us...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Sin Hatake watch as she nodded agreeing to go with her to get something to eat. He smiled at her for her agreement however when he asked her about her outfit. She disagreed about her outfit and jumped in the air off the railing and fixed her clothes. She then flicked his headband causing Sin to try to get his balance. She told him to save that for later which he smirked at her meaning guess there was an opportunity to score but then again she was a tease. Sin still enjoy her teasing and this game of cat and mouse.No matter how difficult or the challenging he has to go through he still kept going and will determine to reach his goals in women actually. "Sheesh your such a tease but then again its more fun chasing you around"

Sin nodded at her going to the ramen stand to get some ramen. Its was the cheapest and also their ramen tastes amazing. Watching her leaped down the building then safely landed on the ground safely then Sin look down to the floor watching her looking back at him. He whistled with an impressive tone. Her skills were no joke she was a former sannin and now the head Anbu making sin feel less stronger however he attends not to lose at her. He followed by jumping off the building and landed down next to her as Sin followed her towards the Ramen stand. When walking to the ramen they were greeted by many people but it was Eva that they were greeted however he been having cold hatred eyes at him. It was coming from the women who found Sin as a pervert always peeping and groping them. He chuckled at them but with a worried tone knowing that he was very frightened by them.

Sin then realized that he was walking with a girl. He looked at Eva staring at her trying to undress her with his mind however by the time he was gonna to complete his fantasy,Eva left Sin at the ramen shot so because she sensed something. After leaving Sin he put his hand on his head and chuckled. "That just like her well i'll try again later but guess i better eat alone " Sin walked towards the ramen shop and asked for a ramen. He noticed two extra new people that doesn't seem to be around here. One was a monkey looking ninja causing Sin to be uncomfortable. He had a theory that this could be a tailed beast he so heard about coming too the village and then their was a blond ninja who face was covered but was wearing a normal outfit. An eyebrow rose as he decided to walked towards them and took a seat next to the blond ninja. "Hmm you two are new here aren't you" He offered his hand trying to greet both of them. "The name is Sin Hatake its a pleasure too meet you two" He said as he received a bowl of ramen. He pick up a chopsticks and separate them.

Unlike the blond he wasn't wearing his anbu but his jounin oufit. He looked at her staring at her. he was about to take out his mask trying to eat his ramen but then he stopped in order to speak. "By the way whats a couple of ninja like here doing here?" he asked with eyes smiling at them and then looked at both of them waiting for them to respond leaving his bowl to cool down.

User Image

Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █xx ⒶⓄⒾxⓊⒸⒽ ⒾⒽⒶ xx█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
The son of Sakura and Sasuke Uchiha
Of the Uchiha Clan

To life,
a life,
in the hope of discovering the meaning of my life,
My speech my poetry
Come to life with me
To the life,
for the life of one like me,
Not taking this life in my own hands

███████████ ██████ ██ ██
User Image

AOI, looked down at his little brother as he sees him looking away, giving a raise of an eyebrow wondering why with the expression on his face. But then knowing that it must have been the reaction that he gave when Leon mentioned about their parent's especially their father, so he figured with the expression he had given Leon think he did something wrong and believe that he is some what mad at him. Aoi would always think his little brother is always silly having to always think that it's his fault and that Aoi is mad at him, having to over react.

When he was about to say something to Leon he then saw him change his expression. Aoi raised an eyebrow seeing him with such a happy expression on his face. Aoi just observed his little brother as they walked together heading for the ice cream shop. He then started hearing Leon mentioning the all different kind of flavor then about the green tea flavor ice cream. Aoi widen his eyes a little in surprised that he never knew there would be a green tea ice cream flavor. He continued to listen what his little brother explaining about the ice cream they have and asking about him loving green tea. He gave him a nod and a chuckle.
                                              "Yeah I do love green tea" he said to him with a smile on his face.
                                              Aoi watched his brother looking so excited. In truth Aoi doesn't want to ever see him loose these side to him. In other thing his probably the only family member that is cheerful, unlike him and their sister.

Leon was the only cheerful child in the family. Aoi promised himself that he will protect that happiness and cheerful side of his dear little brother. He will protect it with his strength as he will do the same for the very important people in his life, the village, his family, his friends and Myo. Myo was probably the one person outside of the family clan that has ever accepted him for their family history. She was the only one and it was a good thing as well because he was placed in a team with her. Which was a no problem until Daisuke who is the cousin of Myo surprisingly. But Daisuke who had made him his rival. In a way it's some what childish and annoying, but in truth it passes the time as well as...making another friend? Aoi meets people in all strange ways or for the reasons. But the one good thing is that, he's not alone and he can see what his father could never see until in the end...Aoi does not want to loose the sight of it, he wants to protect it within him and to them. Like he wants to for his brother.

Aoi watched his brother continuing on and then soon it had come to a silent for a moment when Aoi heard him speak to himself like those other times when he was a lot younger. Aoi raised an eyebrow when he heard him mentioning of mata-chan. Aoi stared at his brother when he remembered that he had asked his little brother who he was taking to and who is these Mata-Chan he keeps mentioning. When Leon had told him who it was he was surprised and was worried at first. There were times that their parents thought Leon was going some what crazy but when Leon had grown a little older it was then they their parent's sensed to what is really going on, as did Aoi. It was of a two tailed beast inside of him. Having to watch his little brother talking to himself, having to always keep an eye on him during when he attends to school seeing how students tend to stay away from him unless that they have to work together with him. It all started when Leon had that exam of his. Aoi would sometimes feel pain having to see Leon act that way but of course Aoi had accepted it. Aoi still vowed on protecting him. Aoi ha come to mind that if it wasn't for these Jinchuriki beast he would have lost his little brother a long time ago.

Aoi then felt it was getting a little silent when he heard Leon ask him to what he thinks about it. He stares down at his little brother and then a smile spread across his face. He stopped, crouched down again smiling at him.
                                              "Sounds good to me" he said to him.
                                              Aoi soon then grabbed his brother from under his arm and picked him up then held him up in his one arm as he carries him. Then stood up and started walking again. He looked at his brother.
                                              "Hold on to me, and stay close" he said to him.
                                              He held his legs and made sure his sitting on his arm as he carries him and has his other hand holding around his waist. Making sure he doesn't fall down.

While they continued walking towards the ice cream shop he looked at his brother.
                                              "So what did you do all weeks while I had been gone?" he asked him.
                                              He wanted to know what he had been doing while he had been gone since it has been a really long time that he had seen his little brother. Not to mention haven't seen his little sister yet. He wondered if she's alright since because of that....time. Of course he wouldn't want to pride over her problems having to ask about it to how she is and such. He just wants to be there for her as he is for his little brother also with his friends. He maybe a distance person from everyone. But it doesn't mean he doesn't have the heart to have any care for people which he does have a heart, unlike his father. Aoi believes that his different to his father...and will show his father he is better then he can ever be.
                                              "I hope you haven't neglected your training or been making trouble" he teased a little.
                                              He smiled at him gently as he look at him then looked away watching where they are going while he waits for him to reply.

██ ██ ██████ ███████████

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
⊹⊱⋛⋋Evaleen Kazama⋌⋚⊰⊹
~ANBU/Jounin~
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
Anyone can catch your 'Eyes'....But it takes a while for someone special to catch your 'Heart'....

████████████████████████████████ ██
User Image
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Eva, looked at the two of the Uzumaki and then looked up at the other Sannin. She nodded at him then looked back at Kiki. She smiled then giggled some gently as it was really good to see her again after a very long time. She does remind her of Inazuma when they were younger. Eva heard what Inazuma said about having sensing them because his at a higher level and stronger then her. Which is true he is that is because after all he is a Sannin level which she once was before she became an ANBU last year. Then she heard about having him to tell her that he will agree to train with her and mentioning that she's not a lot of stronger yet but he will train her still when ever she wants to just have to call him. Eva smiled for what he said to his little sister then turned to Kiki as she lean forward to her and poked her nose with a smile then a wink.
                                                          "I hope one day you could beat your brother, show him what girl power is" she whispered to her.
                                                          She held up a thumb up when she winked at Kiki as well as a smile. She likes to have secret girl talk with Kiki because she believes that she will one day become strong like her father and her brothers.

Eva then looked over towards Ryuu who said her name and then mentioned about the unsettling feeling. She knows the feeling and of course all three of them since after all they are at a higher level. So of course they would feel these unsettling. She stood up straight place one hand against her hip as she looked at the two Sannins. She looked around when then she sensed they are retreating. She wondered what made them retreat now with out even a fight or so. She wondered what was going on. She looked back at Ryuu when she heard what he said about he will go and follow them to get some intel and report back if he found anything. Eva was about to say something when he just dashed off to follow the unsettling feeling that the three of them would have been feeling all these time while being here.
                                                          'Becareful...' she thought to herself as she watched him leaving to follow who ever it was that was watching.

She then turned her head and looked at the two of the siblings. She believe that it maybe safe to go inside to the village encase.
                                                          "Maybe we should go in the village, what you think?" she asked the two of them.
                                                          She looked at them both and smiled at them.
                                                          "What about getting a grab of Ramen sounds good?" she asked again.
                                                          "Since after the mission I haven't eaten as of yet" she added.
                                                          Thinking about Ramen she remembered that she had left Sin behind to have come here because she had sensed something that needed to be observed. She scratched the back of her head as she looked at the villages walls and thought about poor Sin. She might as well have to take a rain check. She sighed gently then turned around and looked at the two of them, giving the two a gentle smile as she waited for them to respond. She looked from Kiki then to Inazuma.

Her stomach growled once more as she blushed lightly then chuckled shakily, placed her one hand over her stomach and the other hand scratched her cheek. She looked at the two of them. She wasn't sure they were to say anything or agree. So she walked between them and then grabbed Inazuma's arm by wrapping her one arm through his arm inlocking them, then grabbing Kiki's hand as she tag them towards the gates of the village to Konoha. The gates opened then they both walked through then back to the village streets.
                                                          "Come on you guys. Lets go eat. Been a long time we ate together anyways." she said.
                                                          "Oh and it's Inazuma's treat" she said.
                                                          She looked at Kiki giving her a giggle and a wink about it being her big brother's treat. Eva turned her head looking at him as she smiled at him with a big grin. She likes having to tease him sometimes but sometimes there were times just wanting to spend good times with him since it's of many of years. Not to mention it had been a long time she had hang out with her friends including Imei who she hasn't seen in a long while as well, someone who she had known when she was thirteen while she was an ANBU at first before she became a Sannin. She wonder how his doing because...of that incident to how he is handling it while she was away and busy? She maybe she should visit to see him later on soon.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

██ ████████████████████████████████

{{ Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒookies; }}

┏━M u s i c━━━━━━━━━━━

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

You are everything to me...You are my music...
                                                          XXXXXI have woken up by the sound of your voice...That is music to my Ears...
                                                          XXXXXI maybe a technology that need to learn to understand...But your voice is what makes me understand
                                                          XXXXXBut...i dont know if i could ever understand the meaning of love...
                                                          XXXXXIf "LOVE" is like loving music...Then I want to say I 'Love' You

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Object of Affection 150
M i a F E

User Image

★ ღ xx M Y O XX H Y U U G A

After sitting against the Sakura tree for a while, Myo sighed an opened her eyes again, revealing the brown/yellow hues that signatured her. She ruffled her hair a bit and let out a little yawn. This had been quite relaxing, but sitting here all day wouldn't help make it go faster.
                The brunette got back on her feet, removing the dirt from her clothing with her hands. Perhaps she would go and train back at the compound for a bit.

Taking one last look over the cemetary, Myo smiled and turned around, one hand in her pocket and her scythe dangling up and down with her movements. In a steady pace, Myo moved down the streets of Konoha, smiling and greeting people along the way. There really was no reason for her to feel like an outcast, at least not amongst the other villagers. It was her own clan that made her feel uncomfortable, but what could be done about it?
                Walking up past the Academy, Myo remembered the days that she used to come here, how she learned how to use ninjutsu, at least for as far as she could. As a Hyuuga, affinity for ninjutsu wasn't very common, but she never held true to the ways of her clan. She wanted to prove everyone wrong and let them see that it wasn't all about the Byakugan, she could do so much more than that.

Her eyes wandered off a bit, which then spotted someone sitting on the swing just in front of the Academy. Myo immediatly recognised the individual as her older brother, Imei. She had always looked up to him, though there had been something off about him for a few years already. Myo never had the courage to ask what had happened and her parents never informed her. It was only a guess and she would rather not even ask. With a little smile, Myo walked over to him, holding her hands behind her back. "Imei-niichan! What are you doing here all by yourself?"

User Image User Image User Image
I am me, no matter how you judge me. Just wait and see, I will prove everyone wrong

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
⊹⊱⋛⋋╔══════════════╗⋌⋚⊰⊹
User Image

Shiina
~My ANBU Mask~

[Jounin/ANBU]

⊹⊱⋛⋋╚══════════════╝⋌⋚⊰⊹

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

User Image
                                                          Shiina, looked at Daisuke as she looked around wondering where is these sense as she just happen to notice. But then the unplesenting feeling was slowing fading. Shiina was about to go after and knowing Daisuke would go as well. But then was stopped by the Hokage Naruto telling them to let those people be because he doesn't want anything more danger to the village or to them. Shiina looked at Naruto as she nodded then looked at Daisuke knowing he didn't like how his father would always happen to stop him just like when he was was trying to deal with Wu.

After a few moments when they were to some what head some where else since they can not be allowed to go after those unwanting people that had been in the distance watching them. When suddenly Shiina heard her name being spoken in a command or order tone by Naruto. She turned to look up at him straight away as she heard what he asked of her to go along with other ANBU squads to follow them and get intels of who and what has them interesting in having to spy on them.

Shiina stared at him in surprise as she was shocked to what he said. Because just few moments ago he told them including her to not follow and just let them be when he suddenly tells her to go follow them to get intel. Shiina closed her eyes as she bowed at him with one arm placed on her chest when she bowed at him with respect. She stood straight and made a hand sign which she disappeared then reappeared at the entrance of the ANBU squad academy HQ. She entered inside collecting some squads to back her up in these mission. As soon as she did that, she had enough people to succeed the mission and come home in one piece.

Shiina soon vanished once more from the ANBU academy these time along with the other ANBU ninja's. They appeared at the wall of the village along with the lines of men and women in the team that she had collected. Shiina lead the team out of the village and into the village following chakra she had felt back at the training grounds to follow who ever was those people that had spied on them. Of course they had to becareful because they don't know what or how dangerous they are. But then again shouldn't a Sannin or higher much higher ranks be doing these since all an ANBU can do is either clean dead bodies. collect intels, report them to HQ and fight. But what of they are stronger much stronger opponents.

With out a higher ranked Ninja like Evaleen who was once a Sannin and now come back to being a ANBU. Which the thought of that she should have asked her to have come on the mission. Though then again she only have met her a few times within the academy of ANBU then there were times when she was a Genin before when she had left the academy because she was chosen to become a ANBU before she then had reached to be a Sannin. Then there is always Aoi but she believed that he is busy with Myo so she didn't want to bother them. But of course she doesn't know that they aren't together. It will sure be a risky job unless they aren't really careful. Shiina knows to make sure that they all return safely.Shiina lead the team down the walls and into the forest as she followed the people to collect some intel.

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••
                                                          ┏━M u s i c━━━━━━━
                                                          User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Where I am/ With; outside of the village following the unwanted people along with the other troops
                                                          Feeling; Serious and persistent
                                                          Doing: To collect intel when following the unwanted people....

Interesting Explorer

Iwagakure'sXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
Monkey KingXXXXXXXX
User Image
                                    W u k o n g I w a

Wu was in the middle of scooping himself up another bite when he felt a small sting on his head. Not even removing his hand from the bowl he looked up at the blond who was scolding him for his eating habits again. A loud slurp left his lips as he sucked up the bite he was in the middle of before talking with a mouth still full of food. "I-do... what-I-want." He spit out before grinning as he swallowed the vocal food. With his mouth now empty he frowned as she was still staring at him expecting him to use the wooden stick. "I hate those things, I'm not doing anything wrong. There was a room full of ninjas here before and not one of them said anything about my eating. So ha!" He countered defending his actions to the blond as he snatched the sticks away from her slamming them down on the counter.

It was then that another ninja sat next to the blond and his green eyes look him. He was masked just like Airi usually was, and he seemed interest in the two of them or at least Airisu. He had taken another small bite before the man started to talk under his red half mask. Light caught his golden head piece that had the crest of Iwagakure on its crown. Once again with food in his mouth he spoke. "I figured that was kind of obvious." Followed by a gulp. He wasn't trying to be rude it just came out before he could catch himself. Then again, so far his impression of Kohona ninjas wasn't that great.

Hate's Waifu

User Image
laeti
laetitr ______ S O , W A K E U P ! W A K E U P !
laetitriumphanteslaetiD laeR laeE laeAlae Mlae I laeN laeG lae
laeti
laetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphantes AND LIE HERE WITH MElae AND LIE HERE WITH MElae AND LIE HERE WITH ME
laetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphantes AND LIE HERE WITH MElae AND LIE HERE WITH MElae AND LIE HERE WITH ME

laetitri██ ` * HEREWEGO
laeti
laetilaetilaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphantestriumphantesJUST LOSE CONTROL AND LET YOUR BODY GIVE IN laetiJUST LOSE CONTROL AND LET YOUR BODY GIVE IN laetiJUST LOSE CONTROL AND LET YOUR BODY GIVE IN laetiJUST LOSE CONTROL AND LET YOUR BODY GIVE IN
laeti
laetilaetilaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphantestriumphantesJUST LOSE CONTROL AND LET YOUR BODY GIVE IN laetiJUST LOSE CONTROL AND LET YOUR BODY GIVE IN laetiJUST LOSE CONTROL AND LET YOUR BODY GIVE IN laetiJUST LOSE CONTROL AND LET YOUR BODY GIVE IN
laetitriumphanteslaetitriump JUST`LOSECONTROL »
                  The swing halted to a stop abruptly as he accidentally kicked a hallucination. It was a younger boy, now on the ground holding his eye for dear life. He was screaming at him that he shouldn’t have done that and that it hurt. His black suede shoes kicked up some dirt as he did so, his eyes staring intensely at the illusion that his mind fabricated. The girl with chartreuse hues started to laugh at what happen, pointing in ridicule at the boy. Even though the hallucinations and voices tormented his mind almost every day, there were times where he couldn’t help but have pity for them.

They were all following the orders of the brunette b***h, after all. Nevertheless, he stayed on the swing, merely staring at them as his head leaned to one side, resting on the rope while his hands slid down to his sides. ‘If you keep holding your eye like that, it’ll give Meimei-tan bad memories of how he got us~ Remember the people that were going to scoop out his eyes before totally wiping his blood along the walls?’ the Franiko look-a-like sneered. Imei narrowed his eyes lightly, closing them soon after. Did she really just try to make that analogy?

He was lucky it wasn’t accurate enough; he was lucky he couldn’t cover his eyes that day. Perhaps the response would have been different if he was in a similar stance as the boy he kicked. ‘I don’t snap that easily,’ he fought back, crossing his arms loosely before looking up to the sky. The girl laughed a bit and shook her head. ‘Can’t blame me for trying~’ ‘On the contrary…’ Before he could argue with the annoyance further, a familiar chakra signature presented itself in the area, causing him to take his attention away from the sky and peer around—searching for the person the signature belonged to. ‘Someone’s coming,’ the boy whimpered. ‘Well, no s**t, Sherlock,’ the main voice crassly commented, earning a frustrated scream of disapproval from the one cradling his eye. With a calm gaze, he pinpointed the frame of his younger sister approaching, her beguiling nature causing him to smile slightly. Unfortunately, that smile soon faded when she turned to face him, making him revert to the reserved and nonchalant Hyuuga he was.

He hated how the clan treated his siblings, even possibly driving one away. He was alright if they just taunted him; he could handle that. He handled it all through his academy years with a smug smile, proving to them that he was still better than the ‘pure bloods.’ But his sisters… There were days where he wished he could just go to some of the pure kids and punch them continuously in the face with the calmest expression ever; however, he had a feeling that his mother and father wouldn’t approve. He sighed to himself before looking aside, mainly at the Franiko look-a-like. She rolled her eyes in an irritated manner before grumbling, ‘Fine. Just because she’s family. I’m still gonna watch to torment you on whatever stupid crap you say later.’ After getting that approval, he closed his eyes and leaned his head back on the rope to the side. As she walked over to him, he gave her a nod of acknowledgement, searching for words to say that couldn’t be used against him.

“Good afternoon, Myo-chama,” he addressed quietly, massaging the base of his neck with an arm as he stretched a bit in the swing. She was always the one that really outshone the Hyuuga. She learned of elemental jutsu in supplement to the Byakugan, something that pure bloods never could accomplish. He admired her for that. Imei, on the other hand, wanted to prove his route in another way. He practically mastered the eye techniques at an earlier age than his father, and over the years that followed, he perfected them to a tee, rubbing it in the face of the pure bloods. How did it feel that a mutt was better in the abilities than the pure? He almost snickered at the thought, but he didn’t want to give the female hallucination any power due to the smallest hint of malice in his heart.

He had tried to learn elemental jutsu once, but that only earned him a worse word than ‘mutt,’ so he gave up that pursuit. Maybe one day he would try to take it up again. He rose from the swing and crossed his arms again, walking towards the tree and sitting down with his back to it; it was a way to cheat his blind spot. If someone were to attack from behind, they would have to go through the tree, and that left a great area for his eyes to see. It was sort of a reassurance as he sat with his blind spot to the solid object, hoping that no enemy would ever catch on to that little secret.

“…I am… … … I suppose I am merely waiting until three,” he stated to her with an aloof tone, looking up at the leaves that trailed down in the summer breeze, “since I have been here since seven this morning.” Seeming content with his answer, truthful through and through, he nodded again, looking back to the girl. He wondered what she had been doing that day; was she at that chakra spike fight earlier? At least she was unharmed now. He ran a hand through his hair with a sigh, deciding to sate his curiosity, “And what of you? The ceremony is not until three,” he asked, tilting his head slightly while he awaited a reply. ‘For the record, I can’t believe you said more than five words,’ the boy on the ground commented, laughing through his tears a bit, still rubbing his eye. Imei didn’t turn to look.

‘What gives? The more you talk, the more boring it is. Can’t you like, get in a fight or something? We’d really like that. Just fight her. Cut her op—’ ‘Have some class, dumbass. That’s his sister. Apparently that makes things completely different.’ ‘Bah. Then he should use his students and—’ ‘If only.’ And the argument between the two continued, making things rather loud in his head. A hand found its way to massage his temples, trying to alleviate the headache the stupid voices were giving him. “I think you should leave,” he finished, closing his eyes calmly, aiming it both to the voices and his sister, “I would hate to bore you.” The two voices caught drift, but they continued their altercation. Now the question was: how would Myo perceive it?

laetitriumphantes
      AND LET YOUR BODY !&___ ( GIVE IN ) ▬▬▬▬ .
      laetitriumphantes
      laetitriumphantesTO THE BEAT OF YOUR HEART AS MY HAND TOUCHES YOUR SKIN IS THIS LOVE TO THE BEAT OF YOUR HEART AS MY HAND TOUCHES YOUR SKIN IS THIS LOVE TO THE BEAT OF YOUR HEART AS MY HAND TOUCHES YOUR SKIN IS THIS LOVE

TO THE BEAT OF YOUR HEART AS MY HAND TOUCHES YOUR SKIN IS THIS LOVE TO THE BEAT OF YOUR HEART AS MY HAND TOUCHES YOUR SKIN IS THIS LOVE TO THE BEAT OF YOUR HEART AS MY HAND TOUCHES YOUR SKIN IS THIS LOVE

laetitriumphantes
      laetitriump( IS THIS LOVE , OR SEXUAL DESIRE ? )lae ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅
      laetitriumphantes
      laetitriumphanteslaetitri WE`RE GONNASTART A FIRE⁰⁰ !
      laetitriumphantes
      User Image
                          MEIBUS YUKINARI
                                Akatsuki Ring ; 零_Rei

Mood: Excited, annoyed tab Company: Oichi, Tachi plus being followed tab Crush: Love, who needs it

Meibus slouched now unamused and not really wanting to retreat at this time. He could somewhat hear what the Hokage had to say... for the most part. Only hearing the part about letting them go, but knowing Naruto, he wouldn't let them off that easily and would most likely send a couple of his ANBU after them to get Intel and what ever ANBU did. Maybe they'd attack them? Probably not. However, the amount of ANBU he sent after him, his partner, and Oichi were unknown up until they were close enough to them, and by the looks of things they wouldn't get much of a head start. Even though, knowing Oichi they wouldn't really be heading to their actual hideout and to most likely a temporary one instead. Looking back at Oichi, he could tell that she didn't very much like him or the comment he made towards her. But she'd habe to put up iwth his personality towards most people.

"I hate the idea of retreat as well Tachi," he commented after what she had said. He sighed putting his hands into his pockets, not minding the fact that his blood was getting all over him and knowing that his partner would be concerned about it. He tried to hide it from her but it was to late she had already seen that cut, not like it wasn't hard to notice. "Its fin-..." he started to say as she reached to grab his hand, but she had grabbed and now was caressing it before he could finish. Knowing her, she wouldn't stop just from him saying he was fine and that it didn't hurt. Just from looking into her eyes he could tell that she was concerned and wanted to help him. "Really its fine, lets just go...... before Oichi gets even more angry at us." However, she had already started disinfecting and wrapping his wound, not like it hurt to begin with. But it made him feel a slight bit of happiness that he hadn't felt in a long time.

After Tachi had finished fixing his hand wound he placed his hand back into his pocket. He took one final glance at the group, noticing that the blue haired girl had left already... was she the one that was going to lead the group that was to follow them? Before the that thought could process through his mind he had already started to follow Oichi. Now the temporary hideout in sight he slowed down and stopped just before the trees had. He leaned against one of them and propped his foot against it as well. Hearing the comment about them being allowed to do whatever they wanted with the people trailing behind them, he started feeling giddy and excited. "Don't leave any alive...." Ha, sounds simple enough. "The Uchiha isn't here," he responded not seeing him around. Probably getting followed or something like they had.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                            MEIBUS~~• • • L O C A T I O N
                            ______________ Akatsuki Temporary Hideout
                            MEIBUS~~• • • C U R R E N T M I S S I O N
                            ______________ Retreat
                            MEIBUS~~• • • J U T S U' S
                            ______________ Ukojizai no Jutsu - Rain tiger at will
                            ______________ Summoning: Iron Maiden
                            ______________ Amplification Summoning Technique
                            ______________ Wind release: Violent Wind Palm
                            ______________ Wind Release: Snapping Air Bullet
                            ______________ Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet
                            ______________ Water Release: Water Encampment Wall
                            ______________ Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire
                            ______________Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work

▬♦••••••••••••••••••♦▬

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

★ ღ xx M Y O XX H Y U U G A

Myo gave her brother a smile. He had that nonchalant look on his face like he always did, hiding his smiles. Sometimes she wished he would be more happier, but she knew something had happened in the past which made him the way he was on this day. Still, Myo wouldn't give up on trying to make him feel more.. Comfortable.

Crossing her arms, Myo took a step closer as Imei moved to sit against a tree, her own shade falling over him. She had a little smile on her face as she looked at him, sighing quietly afterwards. He was the one who had always stood up for her and their sister, the one who even controlled the Byakugan sooner than their father did in his younger days. Imei was a prodigy, that is what their father had said many times, which made Myo look up to him. There was so much she wanted to learn yet about their abilities, so much that could help her beat the crap out of the 'pure' ones. None of their family really cared for the rest of the clan, mainly because they were treated so bad. Oh how she would love to show them how strong she had become.

Returning to the situation at hand, Myo furrowed her brows. Had he seriously been here since seven? "Imei-san.. What on earth would you be doing here at such a time?" She said while shaking her head. Sometimes she just seriously didn't understand that guy. "As for me, I was lingering around. My plan was to hang out with Aoi-san today, but something came inbetween." Maybe she would have to go look for him after she was done here. The young Hyuuga had a worried expression on her face when Imei seemed to be a bit off. He was always like this and sometimes it did actually worry her. As always, he asked her to leave. It wouldn't help if she protested, but she wasn't going to let this slip by. "You always do this.. Why do you never spend time with your little sister Imei-kun? But fine, if you want me to leave, then I will leave.." Myo gave in, like always. It still hurt her though that her brother always seemed to shut himself off so much from everyone else, even from his family. With her arms crossed, Myo started to turn around, but still looked back over her shoulder at Imei, awaiting a possibly reply before she would leave.

I am me, no matter how you judge me. Just wait and see, I will prove everyone wrong
User Image

ɛɴsαηɪαcнɪнα
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Daughter of Sakura and Sasuke Uchiha

================================================

If time can break us will it make us strong...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Sensaina had been in one of her detached moods today. Particularly today. This had been the first year anniversary of... His death. She had made a habit out of not saying his name, and now, it seemed nearly impossible to recite the name that she knew would consciously be on her heart forever. It had been a thing that was more bitter than sweet. Though she would smile at the memories she had shared with him, they would all boil down to one reality-stricken, heart-wrenching thing; the moment of his undeserved death. Sensaina couldn't help but think that he wouldn't be dead if he hadn't encountered her--if she hadn't joined the ANBU. But where would she be now if she hadn't met him? That was a theoretical question. Sensaina had obviously knew the answer. She would be disintegrating into the depths of hatred and bitterness towards the innocent village. It was because of this that she couldn't decide if meeting him out-weighed the cons, or the pros of the present. Although she didn't show it, she was terribly confused if his death had been better for her, or worse for her, or, in a more general sense, better for the village. She questioned this because Sensaina, along with everyone else, had known that he had so much potential as a shinobi. He deserved to be alive rather than her. However, she had made the decision to not let his life go to waste, and here she was now, having almost the same amount love and passion for the village as he did.

She had then ended up here in the midst of her thoughts, almost unconsciously. She had visited this place everyday before or after training. The thing different about this time was that she had some company. Some flowers had accompanied hers at his grave site in the village's cemetery. She had seen some cry, some just pay their respect. She would comfort those who had shed tears, however, she would not shed her own until she was alone. Once the time came, once everyone left, she had allowed herself to shed a tear, much like the days before. It had always only been one, never more. Today would've been the 365 tear, not counting the first night of his death. Had she counted that, there would at least been 100 more tears added onto the list. However, unexpectedly, more came. This had even surprised her, as she tried to stop the tears. Sensaina would never allow anyone to see her cry, and today had been the worst day to make such a mistake as to cry more, because there would be others visiting, it wouldn't only be her this time. After a few failed attempts at trying to stop the flow, she had decided to just let them come. To let her moderated emotions break through. Today, she promised to herself, would be the only exception. After tears streamed visibly down her pale cheeks for a minute, she covered up her face with her hands, to muffle the sound of crying.

Sensaina had been like that for a few minutes, her wishes for people to not have come and see her like this during this time fortunately came true, although she was unsure if someone had seen her from a distance (maybe Myo). Sensaina had found it difficult to find her balance, almost tripping over nothing as she walked back a few steps, almost deciding to leave, but something telling her that she should stay there, for respect. she had wiped all of the evidence of tears away from her face, all that was left now was the after effects that you could clearly see in her blood shot eyes, and her too-red cheeks, that she had been crying. She had stared at the grave site, waiting for the after effects to fade away, and paying him his deserved respects. If she had known that her brother, Aoi, had arrived home, she wouldn't feel so miserable.

How terribly lonely she felt.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

...Cause seldom second chances come along.

================================================

~ Jinchuriki of the Five-Tails ~

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
LocationCemetery CompanyNo One
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image
SASUKE OF THE UCHIHA CLAN - User Image

The closer I get to you… The more I'm able to recall what those those days felt like… And the more I'm able to understand you...

User Image

Picking himself from the seal of the window he sat in, Sasuke would begin to clothe himself that is after he bathed. Then he would leave his small home. Once done he'd remember the agenda he had for today. But first he would start heading to Ichiraku's ramen place. They did make satisfying ramen and in good time.

It however didn't take long before he arrived at the small place. Making his order he would prefer to stand and wait. Although he would sit and eat once it was served. He mostly stood to see whom had been coming. There was really not a lot to do in the village nowadays. Being called by the man who he had ordered from, he would see his bowl be sat on the counter. Taking a seat he'd begin to eat.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Deactivated: User Image
OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out