Tipsy Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Screamin Hero

¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» Airisu «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

User Image

Airisu simply stared at the taller male for a few minutes. He had so much pride. It was going to get him into a lot of trouble one day if he wasn't careful. "Wu..." She began before shaking her head, deciding against it. It's not like it would really do her any good anyway. She sighed and simply reached up to ruffle his hair lightly before turning away and looking towards the ramen stand that they were obviously headed for. Even if she continued to gently scold him and tried to teach him not to let his pride cloud his judgement she knew it would do no good. She'd been trying to for years with little to no result. She placed her hands on her hips and looked back at him over her shoulder. "Lunch is on me today." She said. She could be stubborn at times, especially times like this. She wouldn't take no for an answer. It just wasn't how she worked.

She started walking again, making her way towards their destination. As she walked she absentmindedly wondered what the Lord Hokage would say to Wukong after that little display that happened not only in town, but on the training grounds. She hoped that little stunt of his wouldn't cause any strain between their two villages. That was the last thing they honestly needed right now with rumors of the Akatsuki's return floating around. The villages were probably under enough stress already with whispers like that being passed around and they didn't need to go making it any worse by acting foolish while they were here and giving their village a bad reputation to those of Konohagakure. From what Lord Tsuchikage had told her, the man wanted nothing more than peace between the two villages. That was something she wanted as well. The last thing she wanted was for another all out war to start.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tipsy Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iiCookiesEatsMe

╔════════════════╗
Leon Uchiha
The Two-tails Host
╚════════════════╝

User Image

Leon smiled wider when his hair was ruffled. His big brother always knew what to do or say to further brighten his already ever present sunny mood. He held onto the elder Uchiha's hand tighter, happy that he liked the idea of getting ice cream. He always loved getting ice cream after a mission or after a really hard day. It always made him feel a lot better. That was what he was hoping to achieve with Aoi. His big brother had seemed really down recently. Or maybe he had always been this way and Leon had just been to naive to see it? Either way he had started to notice the way his beloved big brother would act around their father or whenever their father was mentioned. And that was when he saw the older males smile fall for a fraction of a second before the other boy turned his head away. 'Oh no! What did I do!? I hope he's not mad at me because of what I said!' He inwardly panicked, trying hard not to let the negative emotion show on his face. 'Calm yourself little one. I doubt he is angry with you. Just try to choose your words more carefully next time instead of speaking out of excitement.' The two-tails offered, hoping to comfort the boy to some extent. Leon nodded. His big brother could never be mad at him... Right? Even when he was still little and really sick and he would crawl into bed with the elder Uchiha at night on the rare occasion he was feeling well enough to be up and about. At least he had never seemed mad about it.

Feeling it would be best to try and ignore his little slip up for now in favor of cheering his big brother up again he smiled happily again. The older male wanted to spend time with him just the two of them. He would have to do his best to put his big brother in a really good mood before they went home so that not even their dad could spoil his big brothers mood. He followed behind him, holding his hand tightly. He just wanted his big brother to be happy. He wanted him to be happy all the time. Smiling wider, he took larger steps to keep up with the much taller of the two. "The ice cream place got new flavors while you were gone. They're really yummy! You should try one of them! They have a green tea flavor. You like green tea right? You drink it a lot, so that must mean that you like it right? It's ok, but I don't really like it all that much. I think it tastes kind of bitter. But I think that green tea tastes bitter too, so I'm not really sure why I thought I would like it if it was made into ice cream. Maybe because I think that almost anything would taste better as ice cream. Oh! You know what might make a good ice cream flavor!? Chocolate and pumpkin!" He started babbling excitedly again, partly trying to take his big brothers mind off their dad and mostly because he was so excited to be able to spend time with his brother again that he could hardly contain himself.

His cheeks turned a light shade of pink when he heard Matatabi laugh at him. He knew he wasn't doing it to be mean or to make fun of him, but it was still embarrassing to have some laugh at your excitement. Even if you were the only one who could hear it. "Stop it Mata-chan..." He mumbled, his blush of embarrassment getting a bit darker. 'I mean no offense little one.' The two-tails explained. Well just because he didn't mean for it to be offensive doesn't mean that it wasn't. Now he was embarrassed about talking so much. 'Talk all you want little one. Your brother seems to enjoy your attention.' The two-tails said, hoping to encourage the young boy to start talking again. Leon was still embarrassed though, so he decided that maybe he should try and take a break from talking and let his big brother lead the conversation for a little while. "What do you think big brother?" He asked, hoping Aoi would take over leading the conversation as they walked.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Interesting Explorer

Iwagakure'sXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
Monkey KingXXXXXXXX
User Image
                                    W u k o n g I w a

Wukong could hear the voice on concern still in her tone. She wanted to tell him that his pride would be the death of him, but they both knew that he would have just shoved it off once again. He hadn't felt honest fear in more years than he cared to count. People around him always seemed to forget that he had more than just ninja watching over him. He had his best friend, Goku always watching out for him in more ways than any ninja could. Just the simple fact that one of the four tails of Son-Goku staid manifested on the young man was a strong sign of how strong there bond was. Many older people in his village spoke of how much the two shared in common, that Wu was the perfect host for the beast of Iwa.

"Won't find me arguing with a free meal." the exclaimed as they arrived at the tent. Pushing back his flap he dipped his finger in his food to find the expected result of it being cold. "Of course, he ruined my meal after all." He mumbled under his breath. Of course the noodles had already been mostly finished with less than a few gulps left in it. He however was still disappointed at the fact, just another thing he would have to beat that boy for. "So will you be eating here Airi?"

Tipsy Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Plum_Duchess

x-xAmePandax-x

█║▌│║█│║▌║││█║▌│Oichi║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
Experiment #406

User Image

Oichi stared blankly at the offending sheet of paper in front of her. She was being sent to the leaf village to retrieve two of her comrades. Apparently they appeared to be outnumbered by their own prey. The two of them alone apparently couldn't be trusted to handle themselves against three Jinchuriki at once. She didn't blame their leader for thinking so. The Jinchuriki had proven themselves formidable opponents in the past. Why should any of that change now just because some of the tailed-beasts had found new hosts? She had heard stories from both her father and Kabuto about how fierce Kurama alone could be. One could only imagine what it would be like to face three of them at once. She crumpled the note into a ball and tossed it aside, watching it burst into flame and dissolve into ash as it fell to the ground. She would have to head out now in order to catch them before they did anything to compromise their position. She quickly made the necessary hand seals to use the Body Flame Technique. She wasn't that far from the leaf and she new she had to hurry. Who knew what Team Two was getting themselves into over there.

Arriving at the village wall, she quickly made her way into the village, hiding her chakra to avoid being detected. Once she was successfully inside, she quickly pinpointed the chakra of the two she was looking for. Meibus and Tachibana seemed to be about to take a group of three head on. Good. She had made it just in time. She would be able to get them out of there to regroup and plan their next move without any injury. Dropping onto the ground behind the two, she looked at the tense scene in front of her. She turned to her attention to her comrades. "Meibus. Tachibana. We have been called to regroup. It is time to retreat for now." She said smoothly, her words carrying no hint of emotion at all. Her eyes momentarily flickered over to the tall blonde in Kage robes. Had those two already gathered that much attention? Their leader would not be pleased. "Come now. I didn't come all this way to fetch you just to return empty-handed. These are direct orders." She added after a moment when it seemed as if the two weren't going to come with her.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
⊹⊱⋛⋋Evaleen Kazama⋌⋚⊰⊹
~ANBU/Jounin~
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
Anyone can catch your 'Eyes'....But it takes a while for someone special to catch your 'Heart'....

████████████████████████████████ ██
User Image
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Eva, looked at Sin when she felt her hand get grabbed. She looked down at their hand then looked back up looking at him. She wondered what is he trying to do when she heard what he said about getting something to eat together. She stared at him and then her stomach growled. Now that he mentioned it after the mission she had with the other sannin and the other shinobi to go and see about the rumor if it was true, the thought of the akatsuki had made her forget about eating. She looked up at Sin and nodded.
                                                          "It would seem that I had forgot about the importance of eating food at a time after the mission" she said to him.

She then heard what he said about her clothes. She stared at him in confusion. She looked down at herself as she looked at her uniform wondering what is wrong with her in her uniform to not be able to wear it when they go to the Ramen Stand. She then looked up at him and stared at him. She heard what he said about his clothes and smirked at him then looked away.
                                                          "Well I'm more then comfortable with this clothes of mine" she said to him.
                                                          She then jumped off the railing and straightened her clothes. She then looked at him and heard what he said. He raised her hand and flicked him on the forehead.
                                                          "Save that for later" she said as she smirked at him.

She then took her hand back smiling gently then she looked away. She was usually the type she would keep to herself. But that's only when it comes to something that bothers her which is personal reason from home. She would always tend to leave home when she would have arguments with her parents about these personal reasons to her distance and quietness. But other then that she's really a playful person when it comes to her friends and a flirt when it's necessary. Of course she has other traits to her. But when it comes to keeping things to herself she would just cover it up by telling others she's alright with a smile and giggle.

She looked over to Sin.
                                                          "Shall we head to the Ramen Stand?" she asked him.
                                                          She looked at him for a moment before she then leaped down the building then safely landed on the ground safely. Her hair flickered when she had come down then slowly it fell back down into it's place. Eva stood up then looked up to the tall building as she looked at Sin. She smiled at him then looked away, started walking heading towards the Ramen stand. As she walked along the streets of the village in Konhoa she was being greeted by many people. It would seem like they have recognized the former Sannin who had changed her Rank of her own choice to become an ANBU again. No one really understood and know the reason for her choice. But they all respect her choice.

While she walked she looked back to make sure if Sin was coming. When she saw him coming she smiled lightly and looked away heading for the Ramen stand. But while they walked together towards the Ramen Stand she senses something in the far distance beyond the village walls and not to mention the very familiar chakra. She knew by the instance to who that chakra belongs to and another one that is a little weaker but quite the same, though there were others as well. If course with our a word she dashed off towards the village walls to see what is going since after all because of her having to be a former Sannin of course she would go and observe when it comes to protect the village. She had left Sin just before they were to ever enter inside the Ramen Stand.

Few moments after she made a sign and she vanished in smokes then she arrived on top of the village gates looking around. The man that is in charge of the gates noticed her up on the village gate walls he was wondering why the former Sannin is there. So he asked her with a knelt to the ground his head tilted. Eva looked to her side as she looked down then widen her eyes when she saw him act these way. She fully turned to face him as she looks down from the top of the wall.
                                                          "Please do not show your loyal to me...Even though I am a former Sannin but now I have become an ANBU treat me like other comrades" she told him
                                                          The ninja nodded standing up and looked up at her waiting for her to answer his question. Eva looked away knowing his waiting for her to answer the question.
                                                          "Don't worry but just keep on your guarde..." she said to him
                                                          He nodded and then Eva walked along the top of the village gates sensing the chakra.

Soon she had come to a stop when she funally found them. She started at the two of the Uzumaki children. She knew why she sensed is who it is. The higher chakra is the eldest brother who is a Sannin and who is the same age as the other older brother Nephet who she worries about because he's her friend because of the road that boy had chosen. As for the eldest brother she has known him like she had known Nephet along with the the other family members of the Uzumaki Clan. She could remember just by looking at him there were a time she had feelings for him and while working with him when she was a Sannin which she dropped out to be an ANBU again. Of course because of the personal reasons at home she does not know what her heart says anymore because the many thoughts that flows in get mind like the thing at home and te thought of the Akarsuki having to actually be forming. Not only that but when she had such feelings for him she had thought it may not happen because the responsibility as a Sannin as well if he has someone else he likes.

Eva then sat down on top of the walls of the village when she then saw someone else there. She saw Ryuu another Sannin that try had met a few times when they had meetings. She stares at the three of them but the feeling if someone having to be watching in the distance has not changed. She looked around still and then looked at the Uzumaki's. she remember that she would usually spend time with him and hang out with him when they aren't busy after paper works or missions. That was before then that she had become an ANBU it was while she was still a Sannin. She wouldn't expect of him to look down on her but then she wouldn't think that he would look down on a person but to accept it. It was as well the reason why she liked him he was her closest friend yet because that she had chose to become an ANBU where business is everywhere for her a high ranked ANBU and for Sannins. They never really got the time to talk or hang out like those times. So then she started hanging with the other eldest brother Nephet who is another closest friend when he joined the ANBU but has known him with the other when they were young.

She kept his awareness up encase anything happens. She continued to sit on the top of the wall with her leg cross over her other leg and leaning forward as she lean her elbow on her knee resting her chin in the palm of her hand looking down at them in the distance.
                                                          "It's good to see a familiar face, I see the youngster wanted to do training" she said
                                                          She looks at who she believe her name is Kiki. There was a couple of times she had seen her when she was a baby and held her or play with her but that was a very long time ago since because of the business it has become not to mention her life at home with the worry of her friend. She wouldn't expect her to remember her. She remember that she asked if they were dating which was cute and funny at the same time. But they weren't they or he didn't have that sort of thing for her, that's what she thought back then.
                                                          "It's dangerous like your brother said..anything can happen even bandits" she said
                                                          She leaped down from the wall and walked towards the two. When she got up to the two she stood beside them and smiled gently at the two of them.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

██ ████████████████████████████████

{{ Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒookies; }}

┏━M u s i c━━━━━━━━━━━

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

You are everything to me...You are my music...
                                                          XXXXXI have woken up by the sound of your voice...That is music to my Ears...
                                                          XXXXXI maybe a technology that need to learn to understand...But your voice is what makes me understand
                                                          XXXXXBut...i dont know if i could ever understand the meaning of love...
                                                          XXXXXIf "LOVE" is like loving music...Then I want to say I 'Love' You

Hate's Waifu

User Image
laeti
laetitr ______ S O , W A K E U P ! W A K E U P !
laetitriumphanteslaetiD laeR laeE laeAlae Mlae I laeN laeG lae
laeti
laetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphantes AND LIE HERE WITH MElae AND LIE HERE WITH MElae AND LIE HERE WITH ME
laetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphantes AND LIE HERE WITH MElae AND LIE HERE WITH MElae AND LIE HERE WITH ME

laetitri██ ` * HEREWEGO
laeti
laetilaetilaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphantestriumphantesJUST LOSE CONTROL AND LET YOUR BODY GIVE IN laetiJUST LOSE CONTROL AND LET YOUR BODY GIVE IN laetiJUST LOSE CONTROL AND LET YOUR BODY GIVE IN laetiJUST LOSE CONTROL AND LET YOUR BODY GIVE IN
laeti
laetilaetilaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphantestriumphantesJUST LOSE CONTROL AND LET YOUR BODY GIVE IN laetiJUST LOSE CONTROL AND LET YOUR BODY GIVE IN laetiJUST LOSE CONTROL AND LET YOUR BODY GIVE IN laetiJUST LOSE CONTROL AND LET YOUR BODY GIVE IN
laetitriumphanteslaetitriump JUST`LOSECONTROL »
                  So today was the day where the new generation was going to enter the ninja academy, huh? Calm thistle eyes closed serenely as the Hyuuga sat on the swing, crossing his arms loosely over his chest as his legs kept him stationary under the shaded tree. As he closed his eyes, a female voice swarmed. ‘How come you don’t just kill them all? It’d be so fun, Meimei-tan! Come on!’ the voice giggled, almost nudging him as he took a quiet breath to himself. His eyes opened to half lid to face the hallucination before him: a young girl with flowing chocolate tresses and innocent, chartreuse hues. He knew she was far from the word. She started to pace forward and back, linking her arms behind her back as if seriously contemplating something. ‘Just rip out the eyes and the—‘

“Shut up,” he harshly interrupted in a quiet tone, narrowing his eyes as he peered in an unwavering manner at the girl.

Even though no one was around, he still felt awkward speaking to things he knew really weren’t there. Then again, he could brush it off with an exquisite poker face and say that he was speaking to his imaginary friend. Despite being twenty-one and too old for one. She sighed a bit before shrugging and hopping away, meeting other hallucinations near the entrance of the school.

Looked like she didn’t want to play as much as she usually did—that was almost shocking to the reticent Hyuuga. Not only that, the voices began to quiet down. The quiet soothed him greatly as the warm breeze of February tumbled through the air, rustling the leaves above him in a semblance of a whistle. He leaned his head on the swing rope idly, looking at the academy with an almost scrutinizing gaze. The last chuunin team he had last year was pathetic. They didn’t know how to work together, and they didn’t know how to listen to others. It was disgraceful. As a result, he sent them back into their regular training and inquired for a new team—a sort of diplomatic way of saying ‘I can’t work with these people.’ Imei chuckled a little to himself as his crossed arms segued to a peaceful position of hand over hand over his lap. He almost felt bad for the other sensei getting their teams, especially the genin ones. He could have never guessed how in Konoha’s name his own sensei didn’t give up on him the first year, even when his head was more inflated than a hot air balloon in the middle of July.

Patience was a key issue in strategy, but no strategy in the world could be formulated to work with the obstinate human will. It took experience to do that, and boy did he have some ‘experience’ to share with his future team.

On one hand, he hoped that he wouldn’t have to use the method, but on the other hand, how else could he expect chuunin to properly become jounin? The former ANBU captain sighed in an irritated way from the thoughts alone, not used to being able to have coherent thoughts without some form of interruption. Sure, it was nice, but it was still something to get used to. ‘You miss me?’ His eyes shot to the girl that had returned from behind the academy, her fellow hallucinations almost skipping behind her like she was some sort of god. One of the boys snickered a bit before crossing his arms smugly.

‘Nah; look! He’s just a little surprised we left him alone for so long,’ the boy commented, rolling his eyes crassly. The Hyuuga remained unfazed. ‘Come oooon. Talk to us again; we miss your voice, Meimei-tan,’ another voice commented. ‘Awww he’s just thinking about how to kill his new team, right?’ the main girl with striking green eyes concluded, earning a unison ‘ohhhhh’ from the hallucination troupe. Imei closed his eyes again, trying to think of anything to keep the voices occupied and out of his thoughts. ‘To properly perform the Eight Trigrams Vacuum Pal—’ ‘Shut up~!’ ‘Palm, one must pinpoint the area that—’ ‘Heehee, shut up~ I’m using your phrase, Meimei-tan~!’ ‘area that holds the vital points. In addition…’ The mental debate for attention dragged on for a while before he shook his head and clenched his fist, a sign that he was either about to air-strangle one of the hallucinations or merely fall asleep to avoid all conversation. It was supposed to be quiet, not mentally noisy. The voices instantly recognized the indication and began to whisper amongst themselves, giving him awry glances before showing anger on their features.

‘Whatever. You didn’t even budge when that huge chakra spike from an obvious jinchuuriki surged. Can’t believe you didn’t want to see that fight and had to hear about it from someone totally random. You’ve been here for over five hours, and you’re still three hours early for the ceremony crap. It’s boring without people here. Have fun with your stupid quiet,’ the brunette commented before disappearing with the others, her eyes in a glower. The former captain sighed a sigh of relief, a hand rising to massage his temples. Damn it; they were getting louder by the day. His legs crossed languidly as he allowed his hands to wrap around the ropes of the swings. How long had that swing been there? He remembered swinging on it when he was only a genin, trying to show off to Dantire that he was awesome enough to do a one-eighty swing around the tree branch. Of course that usually ended ugly, but it was the thought that counted…even if that thought was pretty egocentric.

A wry smile glided on his lips before quickly disappearing. Imei shook his head before starting to swing, kicking back and forth with crossed legs to add to the challenge. His grip on the rope tightened for a split second as he was reminded of how Dantire had helped him when he got slammed into the tree from swinging too high. Another push. How Dantire had cheered him on after they became jounin. Another. How she smiled at him when they would complete an ANBU mission. His vision stayed trained on the academy before him as he swung at a steady pace—not too high and not too low. Sometimes it was okay to try and fit in the other’s shoes. With all the rumors about, there was still a shred of peace, and he would hold on to that at all cost. Hopefully, his students would have that imbued just in case an emergency would spring. Warm air breezed against his face and hair as he continued his swinging, closing his eyes and imagining that the past never happened.

laetitriumphantes
      AND LET YOUR BODY !&___ ( GIVE IN ) ▬▬▬▬ .
      laetitriumphantes
      laetitriumphantesTO THE BEAT OF YOUR HEART AS MY HAND TOUCHES YOUR SKIN IS THIS LOVE TO THE BEAT OF YOUR HEART AS MY HAND TOUCHES YOUR SKIN IS THIS LOVE TO THE BEAT OF YOUR HEART AS MY HAND TOUCHES YOUR SKIN IS THIS LOVE

TO THE BEAT OF YOUR HEART AS MY HAND TOUCHES YOUR SKIN IS THIS LOVE TO THE BEAT OF YOUR HEART AS MY HAND TOUCHES YOUR SKIN IS THIS LOVE TO THE BEAT OF YOUR HEART AS MY HAND TOUCHES YOUR SKIN IS THIS LOVE

laetitriumphantes
      laetitriump( IS THIS LOVE , OR SEXUAL DESIRE ? )lae ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅
      laetitriumphantes
      laetitriumphanteslaetitri WE`RE GONNASTART A FIRE⁰⁰ !
      laetitriumphantes
      User Image
                          MEIBUS YUKINARI
                                Akatsuki Ring ; 零_Rei

Mood: Annoyed tab Company: Tachi, Oichi tab Crush: Love, who needs it

Meibus felt a little disappointed at the fact that no one had made a move to attack him, only one person simply moved innnto a defensive stance. Maybe they thought he was going to attack them. Pfft, who would do that, its blantantly obvious he was out numbered now and the Hokage being there didn't make things any better. Everyone there seemed to be quite skilled and prepared for an attack.

A little bit annoyed, he started manuvering the kunai between his fingers quicker and more fluently. Hmmm, why whouldn't they make there move, were they scared or something? Without thinking he stopped the kunai by gripping it, but without noticing that he had accidently grabbed the blade part instead of the handle. The blood dripped from his hand and onto the tree branch, slowly dripping faster as he clenched his fist even more. Not feeling the slightest bit of pain, what so ever. Grinding his teeth together he could sense a familiar chakra prescence coming up behind him.

"Hmm, sad part is I haven't DONE anything.... yet," he cooly responded to the all so familiar voicce that spoke up behind him. Crouched down he dangled on of his legs off the branch slightly leaning against the trunk of the tree again, and started re-playing with the kunai. It twirled fluently between his fingers as he glared off at the troublesome group of people. Now more in the distance since he moved.

Once Tachi had spoken up again he stopped the kunai (this time more safely) with the tips of his fingers just at the end of the blade. "You should know my answer, Tachi" he cooed in just after his blonde headed friend finished speaking. Now looking at his hand, he noticed the fairly deep gash on the palm of his hand. "When did that happen?" he curiously thought but not really minding the fact that blood was spewing out of it and all over himself. He was too preoccupied with his hand that he didn't notice Oichi appear behind him. Somewhat startled he stood back up, wipeing his bloody hand onto his pant leg and jumped past Oichi as he passed her he hissed quietly "Lead the way.... Oh great one." Now he was slightly pissed off at the fact his entertainment was over and done with.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                            MEIBUS~~• • • L O C A T I O N
                            ______________ Konoha, Training grounds
                            MEIBUS~~• • • C U R R E N T M I S S I O N
                            ______________ Mission
                            MEIBUS~~• • • J U T S U' S
                            ______________ Ukojizai no Jutsu - Rain tiger at will
                            ______________ Summoning: Iron Maiden
                            ______________ Amplification Summoning Technique
                            ______________ Wind release: Violent Wind Palm
                            ______________ Wind Release: Snapping Air Bullet
                            ______________ Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet
                            ______________ Water Release: Water Encampment Wall
                            ______________ Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire
                            ______________Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work

▬♦••••••••••••••••••♦▬

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tipsy Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Screamin Hero

¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» Airisu «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

User Image

Airisu nodded as they entered the little shop, happy that Wu was at least willing to comply with her to an extent. She sat on one of the stools, looking over as Wu dipped his finger in his nearly empty bowl, showing his disappointment upon finding the food was cold and now ruined. Well that wouldn't do. She couldn't treat him to a ruined meal. Hearing his question of whether or not she would be eating here or not, she took a moment to consider it. She did have her Anbu tattoo covered at the moment, and they were in a foreign land where not many would recognize her if any at all. After a few moments she nodded. Why not. Besides, it felt nice to take off her mask every once in awhile. "I don't see any harm in it. Though treating you to a ruined meal hardly seems like a proper way to treat someone to lunch." She said, reaching behind her head and under her hair to untie her mask as she spoke. When she was finished she laid her mask on the counter and turned her attention to the shop owner. "We'll take two more of whatever he ordered earlier." She said, gesturing to the open seat next to her as an invitation for Wu to sit with her.

{{ Nooo! Why brain! Why are you making my post suck! This is not ok! }}

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
ⒶⓃⓃⓄⓊⓃⒸⒺⓂⒺⓃⓉⓈ
The [next] Generation

User Image

Weather and Season

➤Warm
                      ➤Autumn

Day and Month

➤Day 3
                      ➤Feb

Time

➤12:45pm

Birthday (Pm me If its someones Birthday of these Day)

Event

➤The Gathering of the New Generation Welcoming To the Ninja Academy
                      Will Start at 3pm

Announcement

If your character has a crush on someone or relationship with someone please Pm me. Please and thank you.
                      Updates on the Roleplay in the Update post too whats been going on if there is anyone that wants to know of what other characters are doing (13/10/2012)

User ImageUser Image
Kiki Uzumaki
genin of the Leaf

Kiki was still grumbling and cursing under her breath as the fall bruised her pride more than anything. Where she sat on the ground, at the base of the tree, a familiar voice suddenly caught her attention. Shifting her curious blue gaze up into the leafy canopy she was relieved to find her beloved older brother, Inazuma. When he asked why she was out in the forest by herself she instantly hesitated. "I... ummmm.." Afraid that he might be angry it appeared to be the opposite upon hearing the calmness in his voice. She looked up to him, as well as the other siblings. Paused in thought she reached up to rest the tip of her index finger on her bottom lip. "Strange. I haven't sensed any trouble... How can you tell?" The blonde genin's mood changed a split second later as Inazuma offered to take her to the training grounds. "You mean it big brother? Really?" Clasping her hands in front of her chest she gave him her spunky version of 'puppy eyes'. It wasn't everyday she got to spend time with her older siblings.

The moment was short lived as Kiki looked up and over to spot another shinobi (Ryuu) addressing Inazuma by name. Only by following the sound of his voice did she finally see where he stood. "A friend of yours, big brother?" she asked curiously. "He seems to know you by name at least." She pushed herself back upright onto her feet and placed her hands on her hips. Though one must not be fooled, the blonde genin was ready to spring into action at a seconds' notice. "I could take him on. He don't look scary to me," she murmured under her breath. The twinge on the back of her neck still lingered even though Ryuu made his presence known. Little did she realize it was also Yusuke's chakra from nearby that her senses faintly felt.

Next it was the feminine voice of Eva who got her attention. She swiveled around slightly in her stance so that she didn't have her back to anyone. The motion made her pigtails flow gently with each movement. The genin gave a quick, proud nod in agreement with Eva's statement about her wanting to train. It was the next few words that took a moment to sink into reality for Kiki. "Dangerous? Bandits? I can take em'. I'm strong like Inazuma." Trying to sound convincing she flexed her right arm. "See? I could knock a few heads together... Couldn't I?" There was a hint of uncertainty with the last bit of Kiki's reply. Maybe Inazuma and Eva had a point - there were others present in the forest and anything can happen.

Thinking back the blonde genin recalled some blurry memories of her baby / toddler years. It was hard to remember if she had seen Eva somewhere before... If so, where?... Ice blue eyes meeting the ANBU's gentle smile calmed her from any haunting thoughts of being scorned or lectured. "Daddy was my age when he got to train and go on missions outside the village. It's not fair! I want to go on missions too, just like you and big brother."

User Image
Find me here: xxx
forest, near village gates xxx

Friend or foe?: xxx
Inazuma, Ryuu , Eva // Yusuke xxx

Kunochi's attire: xxx
orange / black jacket, orange skirt, black shorts, xxx
black ninja sandals, brown pouch, ninja headband (upper right arm) xxx

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
"If being smart means what you say it does, I rather be a fool my entire life!"

U z u m a k i XXXXN a r u t o
うずまき ナルト
Nine-Tails Jinchūriki

The Sixth Hokage

User Image

Naruto just sighed at Daisuke's apology and nodded slightly. He really couldn't blame his son for being curious, but he really had to think before acting next time. "Nex time take heed of your actions and listen to your sensei. That fight could have turned out very ugly if I hadn't stepped in" There was a tone of worry in his voice, but that quickly faded when a kunai was thrown towards a tree. Daisuke had seemed to pick up on the one watching them. Naruto knew he was there, but was waiting on his move. The Hokage gave a quick nod to the girl who was apologising for Wukong, someone he would deal with later.

His eyes averted to the tree, spotting the white haired male. He was provoking Daisuke and him and Naruto didn't like it one single bit. Though, before he or the other two could act, two other persons appeared, probably the guy's teammates. Attacking now wouldn't be a smart move and they were out of range. Something was being said and Naruto would like to know what it was, but engaging in a fight? No.. for once, he had to keep himself calm. "Daisuke, Shiina, let them go. I don't want to engage in a fight unless they attack us". Kurama growled a bit as Naruto said that. Clearly the fox wanted to fight, get in some action, but Naruto knew better than that. You plan to let intruders to your village escape that easy? A smirk appeared on his face. There were always ANBU members around Naruto, where they could not be seen, just for his safety. He would send them after the intruders, probably with Shiina as lead. "Shiina, would you do me a favor? Follow them for a while with the other ANBU here, but don't stray too far out of the village. See if you can get any intel on them"

"I'm not gonna run away, I never go back on my word! That's my nindō: my ninja way!"

User Image

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

★ ღ xx M Y O XX H Y U U G A

The warm breeze of the afternoon sun gently touched Myo's face as she almost made it back to the Hyuuga compound. Before actually entering it however, the young girl changed her mind and decided to go to her own little space, a little hill that looked out over the cemetary of Konoha. It did take her a while to get there, but it was way worth it. For some reason, Myo enjoyed being there, it calmed her in a way and made it able for her to think clearly. Her pace was slow and calm, eyes closed as her feet followed the path she was walking.

After a short while, Myo had walked up a little hill, past a few trees. In the middle was a Sakura tree, where Myo would let herself slide down to the ground and close her eyes. Sounds of nature filled her ears, shimmering light of the sun falling over her body. It was very relaxing to say the least and the Hyuuga's thoughts drifted away. She would have loved to spend the rest of her time with Aoi. They hadn't caught up for a while and he was one of the few she would actually talk to. Of course, she had a liking towards him, so any time spent with him was nice. He understood her, could relate to her. It made her feel comfortable and happy, that someone didn't judge her for her rank or status, even the clan she was from. The Hyuuga's were a proud clan, yet herself and her siblings were always seen as outcasts, scum, just because they weren't of full Hyuuga blood. To make it worse, Myo didn't even have the full traits of a Hyuuga. Her brother was always strong and trying to prove that were worth of being accepted too, that they could be stronger than others. Myo wasn't like that, well not completely anyways. She was unsure of her abilities sometimes. Staying strong was hard if everyone called you an outcast, someone who didn't belong in the Hyuuga clan.

Letting out a loud sigh, Myo placed a hand on her knee, holding it firmly. That upcoming threat she had been hearing about didn't comfort her. Yes, she was a sensei, but she was still young and the fact that it was possibly the Akatsuki returning, Myo didn't know what would be expected of her. Would she even be able to handle the situation when it would come to it? She mostly tried to stay strong for herself and her team, but being completely honest, Myo was frightened. Scared that she wouldn't be able to live up to everyone's expectations, that she would fail in the task given to her. No, she couldn't afford it to fail. Myo had to keep her status and show her clan what she was capable of, that she was strong.

She recalled the day it was discovered that Myo could actually use the Byakugan. During training with another young member of the clan, she was clearly at a disadvantage because Myo had no clue how to use the Byakugan. The other however, did already know how to use it and used it against her. During one attack, Myo got so mad when hit in the face that veins popped up around her eyes and after reopening them, her eyes had turned Violet. Everyone was amazed, but some were disgusted. A member of the clan who didn't even have their eyes was still able to use the Byakugan, it was unheard of and many called her a disgrace.
                Her father however ignored that all and was proud that she had discovered her abilities. That day, she beat her cousin and her father continued on training her, thus learning her how to use the Gentle Fist style. It took years for her to gain control over her ability, but now she was finally ready.
                Myo still doesn't use the ability a lot and prefers to use regular ninjutsu, very rare for a Hyuuga. Her eyes drifted off over the cemetary, watching how children were cleaning the stones placing fresh flowers. It was a lovely and soothing sight. It was a shame Aoi wasn't there with her..

User Image User Image User Image
I am me, no matter how you judge me. Just wait and see, I will prove everyone wrong

Interesting Explorer

Iwagakure'sXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
Monkey KingXXXXXXXX
User Image
                                    W u k o n g I w a

The plate that had made Wu look more disappointing than anything was swept away at the blonds words for two more bowls. 'You're going to get fat and lazy if you keep eating like this.' The voice in his mind spoke to him as a smile broke over his face. It seemed to be a thing for young ninjas that each of them could eat what a small army could. Every generation had more than one child who would stack up plates of food at any restaurant only to get up and run around. It never occurred to Wu just how busy a ninjas life actually was.

"Shut it Goku. Thanks Airi!" The boy exclaimed both in a rather loud voice as two bowls were set in front of the foreign ninjas. At the presentation of food it seemed the monkey attitude about the events that just happened vanished. Wukong had never been a hard man to please, his wants in life were quite simple. A pretty girl, warm food, and the right to beat brats into line. In his own mind none of that was asking for much. As the bowl was set in front of his old seat he took it once again. Just like last time he dug into his food not using chop-sticks but his own hands scooping up the food noddles and all.

Unbeatable Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image
xxxxx I'M AWAKE x↷ ☯ ↶x I'M ALIVE
xxxxxxxxx↷now i know what i believe inside↶
xxxxxNOW IT'S MY TIME
xxxxxxxxx⇉i'll do what i want cause this is my life⇇

"Kambei Ryuu."

Inazuma replied calmly to the appearance of the Sannin of Kirigakure. As a Sannin himself the two had met each other at least once and Inazuma wasn't one to forget the face of someone so easily. Maybe after five years and the two hadn't kept in contact, Inazuma would have forgotten his face, but such wasn't so. He wondered what the Sannin of Kirigakure would be doing here at a time like this. Perhaps it was informal and he was just visiting. Either way, Inazuma wasn't one to pry. If it didn't really concern him, he wasn't concerned with it to the least extent. His hand moved through his soft blonde hair as he looked to where the source of the other chakra was coming from. He didn't know this chakra signature too well. He wasn't even sure if he had ever felt it in his lifetime. It could be this was a dangerous shinobi, or maybe a shinobi whom he had just not met in awhile. Then starting to rub his chin, different scenarios played in his head of who it could possibly be, almost all of them ending in a conflict that he wanted desperately to avoid. Maybe if he just ignored the chakra, it would go away. Seemed like a fair idea, right?

It was then another chakra signature disturbed him. It was a chakra similar to Ryuu's. A sannin's chakra. Well, someone who was once a Sannin but decided to become an Anbu. It wasn't any of his business why she became an Anbu again. He didn't really dwell on the thoughts. She was once a Sannin who just decided to become an Anbu, it wasn't really that extraordinary. The two were close when she was a Sannin but responsibilities came first so they split apart from one another. Looking to where she was, his cerulean hues stared at her for awhile before he moved to look at his younger sister once more. He held nothing against Evaleen for her choices. Surely there was good reason behind it.

"I can tell because I sense things better than you can. Your still a genin Kiki, you don't sense things as well as I can yet."

He replied to her first remark and then listened to her barrage of questions. Yes, it was really tough being the oldest sibling but Inazuma welcomed it. It did wonders for your patience actually.

"Sure, I'll train you. Ryuu is a fellow Sannin of mine, he's from Kirigakure."

Then taking her and placing her atop his shoulders he looked at her as she tried to put up a bravado. Hearing her explain how their father was allowed to leave the Village to train when he was her age, Inazuma sighed. So that's where this was coming from? Scratching the side of his head, he started to walk a little.

"Your not strong like me yet. But I tell you what, whenever you want to train, just call me and I'll train with you."

He said with a sincere smile dancing across his face. As a Sannin, he got many responsibilities. Long missions, protecting the village. It wasn't exactly easy for him to manage his time properly. He meant what he said though, family was something very important to him. After all, his family supported him when he was on death's row for supposed treason against the village of Konoha, surely he could support them through training and what not. Then again, only his mother and father knew about his failed execution. They weren't supposed to tell anyone else, even his younger siblings. He wouldn't want them to seek revenge against the elders.

✵✵My Two Suns✵✵

I'LL STAND MY GROUND AND NEVER BACK DOWN

O O C:

Location: Outside Konoha- Forests l Feeling: Calm ' Worried l With: Kiki, Two other mystery shinobi l

Alastor Phoenix's Partner

Dapper Loiterer

9,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXȾ

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX a c h i b a n a

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXY

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX A MA N A K A

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Outfit
                                                  Tachibana raised a brow at Meibus’ words, so they hadn’t fought yet. She glanced to his hand in concern when she spotted that oh so familiar crimson color she was slowly falling for. She’d patch him up later. She quickly turned her attention back to the group. She scowled at them, did she hate them, maybe but it was more of the fact that they were from Konoha that she hated. She turned back to Meibus and took his wounded hand just as Oichi, startled by her entrance she quickly dropped his hand and twirled on her heel to face her. “Retreat?” She did not like that word not one bit, but in this situation they didn’t have much of a choice did they.

She turned her gaze back to Meibus only to see him wipe his bloodied hand off on his pant leg. She scowled at him. “What are you doing you’re ruining your clothes, Meibus you dingus gimme your hand.” She said taking his hand again, she caressed the wound carefully concern filling her eyes. “We’ll get going in a second Oichi just let me patch up dumbasses hand for him.” She knew Oichi was a medical ninja but she wanted to take care of her team mate. That’s what she usually did for Meibus, she didn’t want to do much with the wound since they were so close to the enemy so she reached into the small backpack she always carried with her and pulled out what she thought she would need. Disinfectant, some dried herbs she often collected that could numb pain, and a bandage wrap.

She worked fast quickly cleaning the wound and rubbing a small amount of the herb around the wound to numb any pain that he might have then she quickly wrapped the bandage around it. “I’ll fix it completely when we get back to the base, or wherever the hell we’re going.” She said giving him a small smirk and patting him on the cheek affectionately. She considered him a friend, he was her partner, she had to trust him and he had to trust her She sparred one last glance towards the group they had been minutes away from attacking.

She had wanted to head to her former home and retrieve some of her things. She wanted to get all of her clothes, or maybe just the kimonos she wore them constantly after all, she even planned on turning her cloak into one. She also wanted to get her diary, but she had a feeling her mother was running around with it trying to find hints as to where she had run off too, her mom was very clever. She only missed a few people, Imei he used to be her sensei and she couldn’t lie she was quite attracted to him, and she missed her mother as much as she hated her for lying to her all those years. She glanced to Oichi, “I have a feeling Mr. Hokage is going to have some of them try and track us….how shall we evade them Oichi?” Tachibana said with a frown. “Oh whatever let’s get going, lead the way woman!” Tachibana said putting her petite hands firmly on her thin hips.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff