Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Time Skip to Exam Time

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Pharaoh

Pharaoh found it inspiring to meet his fathers friend. There was still some time until his father got here, but it was time for the exam to start. With his team he walked into the exam room. ”Really a written test like this? What was the point of training and doing all those missions from dad?“ He asked but gave Ai a wink. When the tests were all handed out he gave them a signal and used the sand to get the answers for himself. As he got the answers himself sand formed words on their papers as well. As the oldest in the team and the strongest he always looked out for them and made sure they all had everything they needed.

Akatsuki Uzumaki

Strolling into the room Akatsuki was kind of timid she wasn't so good at testing like the rest of her team mates. As she walked in the room she saw the children from the sand village was there taking her spot across from her team mates.

Eyeing the paper she got nerves she knows she can't be caught cheating and seeing some of the students walk out and the fact her adoptive father is village leader isn't helping, after all she have a title to look up too.

(Should I make up team mates)

Aya_Natsume2016's Husband

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
User Image

~Naruto~

Naruto stood near his wife knowing she would want him near. Since he knew her well enough to know she would be fretting about there children doing there testing as they have gone and done there's as well to. "Yuki is like me before you confessed to me dear." He shook his head slightly. "Way to much like me I think." He sighed softly. "Though Gaara believes Ai is in love with his son." He said only when no one was around them to hear him speak about his friend.

User Image

~Saki Itachi Uchiha~

Saki looked at Yuki. "The test should be fun right?" He asked her with a soft smile.

~Aoi~

Aoi chuckled softly hearing Pharaoh and watching his sister. "And if we pass I will tell anyone who wants to know who my sister is in love with?" He said with a grin.

~Ai~

Ai kicked her brother in his shin. "You will not do such things Aoi." She looked over at Pharaoh. "There was many reason's for your father's training. Some that you already know very well and others you do not."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff