Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Star

User Image

Apple wasn't shocked much when she saw Lizzie yell at Holt after all it was Lizzie being Lizzie. She listened to Holt and laughed cheerfully. "Kind of like how our elections were but we managed to work it out by having Madeline Hatter become my co-president."She said.

Duchess looked at Sparrow as his new ears twitched. "Stop doing that."She said. She watched as Jackson changed into Hyde and shook her head as he sat down next to her room mate Lizzie.

Lizzie looked at the boy and frowned then turned to Cassim and spoke up."A tea cup without steam can't blow."She said simply telling the boy that wishes only bring trouble in her mad little way as she walked off to the courtyard to get some air. "Nothing here is the same."She said as she watched her pet hedgehog Shuffles come out of the portal and roll around her feet causing a sweet but small smile to appear on her face.

With: No one
Where: Monster High Courtyard

With: The Monster High ghouls,and Cassim
Where: Monster High Creepeteria

With: Royals
Where: Monster High Creepeteria

User ImageUser Image

Xelppa

Dark Gozenta

SOGeonova

schoolgirl_tomari

Lucky Star

eadmaster ilton Grimm
Brother to Giles Grimm

User Image

"If you don't take the pledge, your story ceases to exist! "

Headmaster Milton Grimm was in the courtyard of Monster High and wasn't the least bit surprised to see Lizzie Hearts had come but began to wonder what in ever after was taking the other students so long. He took out his own mirror phone and sent a hext to all the EAH students.

To: All EAH students
Message: All students report to the court yard immediately. Since this is vividly important for when you are homesick and wish to visit family or go to your dorm rooms.

Milton Grimm hit send and waited for the students to arrive. He wished to speak to Headmistress Bloodgood after this because he wanted to talk to her about a few things. However his mind drifted to something else about his past and the moments he shared with his brother Giles. He was snapped out of his thoughts as he heard Baba Yaga cackle and Mr.Big Bad howl.

"Some students may see it as sign to break from their destines."

User Image

Where: Monster High courtyard
With: Some of the EAH staff

Xelppa

Dark Gozenta

schoolgirl_tomari

II L o y a l t y II

The Telling Truth

Perfect Zealot

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image

❝What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.❞

↘↘▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄↙↙

Yellow eyes peeled open as a soft noise filled the air. Sluggish and heavy handed, the massive beast pulled itself from the pit where it lie. Water, warm and tinted, slid from his scaled body and down into the pool until he stepped out, shaking off a bit and moved to his mirror phone, seeing a hext from Headmaster Grimm. He scratched his head slightly as this was not his schools leader, but rather Ever After High's. He shook the notion from his mind, read the hext and moved to go dress himself.

Waylon was a brute of a beast, towering over many, if not all, of his Monster High classmates and, truth be told, he felt as if he would tower over those from Ever After as well. He rubbed his face, still groggy as he dressed in a pair of pin striped pants with suspenders and, well, that was it really. He couldn't fit into most things and all he had had to be custom made. It was such a pain. "Food." He muttered. And, as if on cue, his stomach gave a small groan. Food indeed. "Time for some breakfast, I would reckon." He mumbled as he made his way out of his room and towards the cafeteria.

→→█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █←←

Quote:

Friendly Explorer

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spectra Vondergeist
Monster High's creeperific gossip girl

Anyone Around: Elisa Hood
OOC: Hope no one minds what I did in bottom part of my post. It is something that is possible from the show.

She gave off a soft shrug. "It could, but how messy it is prevents others from staying in here to long. Oh and I remember hearing about her from someone...But Cupid is more like Blondie.... I am not good at public speaking....I prefer typing in my gossip column" Since it was a abandoned room and were she secretly did her column, she never felt the need to clean. Aslong as it stayed messy, no one would think to much about it. "So can you tell me about yourself and the Ever After high students. I got a few notes but I need more." Sitting down at her laptop, her notepad now sitting next to it with a few odd guess-work entries.

Lucky Star

User Image

User Image

User Image
Elisa Hood
Daughter of Red Riding Hood & The Big Bad Wolf

User Image

Elisa noticed the Spectra gave off a soft shrug. "Oh I can understand that,the older it looks the more people don't stay long. Am sure you when it comes to big news,it's just your to shy and I can understand that for sure." She looked around the messy room and then glanced back at Spectra not daring to show any signs of nervousness when she asked for her to tell her about herself. Talking about other students was okay but about herself not likely. She noticed Spectra with a notepad and her laptop ready for notes but was stopped as she heard her mirrorphone go off and read the hext from Headmaster Grimm. "Am sorry...but I have to go to the courtyard."She said as she dashed into the shadows and disappeared. She appeared out behind the school building and walked around to the courtyard just as the other students were coming and faded into the back of the group.

To: Ian

User Image

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

schoolgirl_tomari

Dark Gozenta

With: (Then: Spectra Vondergeist) Now: Other EAH students and staff.
Where: (Then: An abandon room.) Now: Monster High courtyard.
OOC:

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
Adam smiled as he ate liking the idea of now they could do what they wanted and the headmaster could not control them any more. ”At least they have that salad bar over there. Ever After High doesn’t have one that big.” At this school there were no rules on fallowing stories they were so free, and now the new students could be as well. ”I would love to hang out with you Rose.” He told her. He did notice her to falling asleep and held her so that she would not tip over.

”Sure I can tell you the story. We left off where Stefan threw away the iron ring he had to prove to Maleficent that he was not a threat after it burned her hand. Well for years Stefan went to see Maleficent where their friendship grew to something else. On her sixteenth birthday gave Maleficent something, he said it was true loves kiss. But it was not to be. Stefan was drawn to the temptations of the human kingdom. Maleficent the strongest of the fairies grew to be the protector of the Moors. She often wondered where Stefan had gone, for she did not understand the greed of man, but she would soon learn. The king had learned of a power growing in Moors and wished to strike it down.”

He was about to go on but his phone dinged and he looked at it. ”come on Rose its time to wake up we have to go see the headmaster.” He said and threw away the food and put the trays away. She was still not fully awake so he picked her up and carried her over to where the headmaster requested they all meet.

Sephtis smiled at her and poked her nose playfully when she talked about the accidents that happened with her arrows. ”that just proves my point. All those rebel girls are around me but I chose royal you.” He told Cupid holding her close when she came in and kissed him. ”You are so much better than Duchess. And know that no one will ever take me from you." Whipping her tear away with his thumb. ”My type is you and no one is more you than you.” Down in the catacombs Septhis’s icoffin got no bars so he did no receive the text from the headmaster. So he stayed down in the catacombs. Taing a seat with cupid on his lap eating lunch.

Dexter nearly chocked on his lunch when Ash sat down and said that about Raven. ”I don’t know what you are talking about Ash.”] He said trying to play it cool even though his dace was bright red, and not from chocking. He was a royal he could not like a rebel, let alone the next evil queen, well that’s what every one thought and he could not go against that. Ash was so amazing for fallowing her heart like that. Every time Dex tried he failed. ”I don’t know but hey why don’t we go and meet the students that are here?” He asked noticing her looking at the monster high students. When his phone rang he looked at his text. ”looks like that has to wait until later the headmaster needs to see us.”

”Stop doing what?” Sparrow asked with no idea what was happening on the top of his head. When his phone went off he looked at his text and went to see what the head master wanted. Why would he want to go back he was the rockinest guy here. The ears and tail helped that happen.

Lucky Star

eadmaster ilton Grimm
Brother to Giles Grimm

User Image

"If you don't take the pledge, your story ceases to exist! "

Headmaster Milton Grimm straighten out his suit as he saw more students arriving from Apple to Adam. "Good Morning students we would like to show you a special way home beside the portal also know as the mirror Ms.Cupid came from."Baba Yaga said as she lead the EAH students to a fountain in the courtyard. "If every student could take out their mirror phones we will be sending you a special app called the Translocation app."Baba said. "This app will allow you to travel to EAH whether it be your dorm or homes or anywhere with in the school."Baba said. "However students,the students of Monster High can not accompany you back to Ever After for that might cause utter chaos for both worlds."Headmaster Grimm said. "Who will try out the app first?"He asked as he looked among the students.

Headmaster Grimm smiled just a bit as Apple White stepped forward and selected her dorm room in the app then held her breath and dove into the fountain. She arrived a few minutes later out of the fountain with her pet snow fox Gala curled happily around her neck. "I think it's the most fairest thing ever after."She said as she stood back beside her fellow Royals. "Are there any questions about this app?"Headmaster Grimm asked.

"Some students may see it as sign to break from their destines."

User Image

Where: Monster High courtyard
With: EAH staff and students
OOC: I apologize if it seems crappy and kind of rushed. gonk

Xelppa

Dark Gozenta

schoolgirl_tomari

The Telling Truth

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items