Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Monster High is the high school for the children of legendary monsters. Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, the Mummy, Medusa, the Creature from the Black Lagoon, the Phantom of the Opera, Zombies and more send their kids to this school.

Ever After High is the high school for the children of classic fairy tales. Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Goldilocks, Queen of Hearts, Rapunzel, The Evil Queen, The Mad Hatter, The Cheshire Cat and many more send their kids to this school.

The two schools are connected by a portal and some times students come from one school to another. They even had C.A. Cupid be a transfer student form Monster High to Ever After High.

To strengthen bonds between schools they decided to send students to the schools. But instead of sending the students to Ever After High the students were sent to Monster High. The fairy tail parents thought this was for best, teaching them how to handle different things is an important things to do when managing a kingdom.

How will the students take this? Will they learn anything or will be scared of the monsters they are now around?

User Image

link to profiles

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                        Rules

* No Cybering, do time skip or move to pms, but I don't want to see it in the rp
                                        * No Text talk, Chat speak & No Godmodding
                                        * No One Liners. At least five sentences to a paragraph minimum per post.
                                        * Romance is encouraged
                                        * Swearing is allowed
                                        *Yaoi & Yuri is allowed
                                        * Write in 3rd Person
                                        * You may have five characters unless you ask for permission
                                        * Please do your best to post your characters consecutively if you have more than one
                                        * Cannons need to submit a in character writing sample before submitting a profile.
                                        * OC's must first send in a reserve before a profile
                                        * PM Profiles & Reserves to me titled: Monster profile
                                        * Put any OOC in the OOC Thread, not in the rp
                                        * Please try to post at least once a day
                                        * Please decorate your posts with a picture or something like that
                                        * Respect me and the other roleplayers in the thread
                                        * I reserve the right to add/remove/change any rules as I see fit
                                        * Have Fun ^_^

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Profiles

[img]100x100[/img]
name of character
Daughter/ Son of ------ (user name)

OOC characters only
[align=center][spoiler][Post your anime picture here][/spoiler]

My country knows me as: [Character name]
I am loved by: [name of parent]
The documents list me at the age of: [Age]
I was born a: [Gender]
This is me, get used to it: [Short Bio]
I am at the whim of: [Username]
Other: [Anything else we may need to know] [/align]

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Students Original School

User Image
C. A Cupid
Daughter of Eros ( Dark Gozenta)

Jackson Jekyll/Holt Hyde
Son of Dr Jekyll/Hyde (Xelppa)

User Image
Draculaura
Daughter of Dracula

User Image
Clawdeen Wolf
Daughter of Werewolf

User Image
Cleo de Nile
Daughter of Ramses

Spectra Vondergeist
Daughter of The Ghosts (schoolgirl_tomari)

Robecca Steam
Daughter of Mad scientist Hexiciah Steam (schoolgirl_tomari)

User Image
Jake Daemon Mercer
Son of a demon ( II L o y a l t y II )

User Image
Frankiestein
Daughter of Frankenstein

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]
Waylon Raynor
Son of Leviathan (The Telling Truth)

User Image
Adam Moors
Son of Maleficent (Xelppa)

Sephtis Spirit
Son of Hades (Xelppa)

User Image
Rose Lynn Beauty
Daughter of Prince Phillp and Aurora (Dark Gozenta)

User Image
Ashlynn Ella
Daughter of Cinderella (Dark Gozenta)

User Image
Ian Wolf
Son of Big Bad Wolf (Dark Gozenta)

User Image
Sorcha Hatter
Daughter of Alice and The Mad Hatter (KortnyP)

User Image
Madeline Hatter
Daughter of the Mad Hatter

User Image
Elisa Hood
Daughter of Red Riding Hood

User Image
Lizzie Hearts
Daughter of the Queen of Hearts (Kitty of Music)

User Image
Apple White
Daughter of Snow White (Kitty of Music)

User Image
Duchess Swan
Daughter of the Swan Queen (Kitty of Music)

User Image
Kitty Cheshire
Daughter of the Cheshire Cat (Kitty of Music)

User Image
Raven Queen
Daughter of the Evil Queen (Kitty of Music)

Dexter Charming
Son of Prince Charming (xelppa)

Sparrow Hood
Son of Robin Hood (xelppa)

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Events of the Day and to come

Ever After High Students come to Monster High <--

Pet Appreciation day
Masquerade Party
Family Appreciation day
Fashion show
DJ party

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Here at Monster High, we have a wide range of classes! From art to english! And beleive me, it won't be "work" smile

Feirce Fashion (Art): On the polyvore group for Art, you will do your assignments, and homework! Yes, your creative fashion sence is as much a work of art as the Mona Lesa!

Hist. Of the undead (History): You'll make polyvore set's with old-Fashion monster pic's! Yes i'll pick the monster! Plus weekly monster quotes!

Clawculus (Math): You'll have to know your monster's to be able to win these quzzes! You will send me a message with the answers!

Dead Languages (English): Creative writing flairs brighter then fire in this class! Let your emagination run wild writing creative stories about any Monster High student, OR create a student your self! You will send me a message with the story! (please keep it to one message)

Home Ick (home eck) : I'll give you the name of a creppy monster dish, and you will try to figure out what's in it! Message me with the answers! "Are those....Eye Balls!"

P.E(Gym) : Every week its time for a new game! (this is not a grade!)

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Jackson
Jekyll
With:Ever After High Students

Jackson was happy to have new students from Ever After High and to see Cupid again. Being the only normy here Jackson was the only one to greet the students so they would not get scared.

Standing in the front of school Jackson smiled at the new students. ”Hi my name is Jackson and I am here to help you around the school and answer any questions.” He said trying to not be as shy as normal. He felt better figuring no one would start playing load music making Holt come out.

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Adam Moors
Son of Maleficent

Adam was excited to go to Monster High. At this school there was no predetermined stories or lives. He would no longer be told to put Sleeping Beauty’s daughters to sleep and to be evil. At this school he could be himself. He also knew that, well got the feeling Rose liked him. Back at Ever After High he would not be able to do anything, but now he could ask her out.

On top of that he loved his new look. He naturally had wings like the wings of a raven but the headmaster made him use magic to hide them. The story he would have to fallow his mother did not have wings, she had wings in the story he was not allowed to fallow.

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Sephtis Spirit
Son of Hades

This was nothing big to Sephtis. Before starting freedom year at Ever After High he almost came to Monster High. Cupid had even given him a tour. Still he ended up going to Ever After High to keep an eye on Adam.

This still did not change things. Sephtis still saw himself as the bad boy of the school. He was the son of Hades, and just looked hot. Well hotter than he did at Ever After High. He had horns and just looked sexy. He was happy he did not have his dads flame head.

Desirable Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Walking to the school she had closed her arms and stood by her fellow Ever High Students. She had looked over at Jackson as he seemed normal. When he said he turns to Hoult when he hears music she had nodded and stood by Adam. She had didn't know she stood by Adam as she was in her own little world. She had yawned softly as she was gettng sleepy. She had cleared her thoart and looked at Cupid as the long hair pink hair had turned curly and her skin is white. She had smiled and said to Cupid."C. A you look fabelous...I love your new look and I think I going get new threads too."She had smiled as she loved the fashion at Monster High it was so fableous..or what the ghouls....oh yeah Scateastic. She had smiled and then looked up to see Adam

She had looked up at him and was speechless as Adam looked amazing and the wings they were amazing. She had looked away and looked at Jackson with a smile."Well hello Jackson I'm Rose Lynn, but you can call me Rose as I am the daughter of Sleeping Beauty. It's an honor to me you and to be at this lovely school of yours."She had smiled and looked at him as was still trying not show that fact that she was drooling over at Adam and his new look.

Princess Apple White

Xelppa

Desirable Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Smiling Ian had walked into the Monster High field. He had smiled and howled and said to his fellow Ever High Classmates."Who is ready for a Howling Year."He had smiled and looked at his classmates and then Jackson. He had smiled as he was suppose to go to Monster High after his accident, but he had went to Ever After High because of his family. He had pulled out a bone. He had started to chew on it as he had smiled. Ian at Ever After High was know as the Big Bad Wolf on campus. Him and Future Under world kinda ruled the school at Ever High. Ian liked Sephtis he was pretty cool and the guy can get chicks. he had sighed as he had wanted a girlfriend so bad, but all the Ever High girls were scared of him, but now that he is at Monster High he can get some girls.

He had smiled and looked over at Jackson he said to him."Yo Jackson enough of the intro here is the sign up from Scream Team, CasketBall and Foot-ball."He had smiled as he had then said to Jackson."I might join Crack and Shield too."He had smiled as he had loved sports he had wondered if the swim team needed an arch.He had smiled and looked at his classmates as had started to chew on his bone again. He had smiled and sighed as he was in such a good mood. He had looked over at others waited for something to speak.

Princess Apple White

Xelppa

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas