Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Jason vaine Sistalain

Its in this hour...

Jason dove behind cover and fired over the rubble at an advancing enemy. He jumped up and burst fired upon enemies. He spun and went to fire before hitting the ground, a sharp pain in his head.
"Sequence Failure"A computerized voice sounded.
Jason held his head, the pain subsided but a strong sense of being pulled came over him. He had to grip the ground, it felt like a bad hangover. It wasn't a physical pull, more mental He thought he heard someone call his name, repeatedly, and finally he gave in. "WHAT?!"He yelled into the empty room.

I've found true power...

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
—¤÷(`[¤* Ӎΐʀȁ *¤]´)÷¤—

Look to the sky
User Image

for one day soon

Mira's eyes shot open and she scrambled to let go of the link before it opened both ways but she was having trouble losing it. Whoever was on the other end was opening up and she was having troubles closing it down, even without her being in her meditation state the link refused to shut down. "Why am I having so much difficulty!" She backed away from the open room, moving into the kitchen.

the dawn will come

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Jason vaine Sistalain

Its in this hour...

Jason curled up into a ball. His mind, felt like every door he had ever closed in his head had swung open and wouldn't close. He felt he body contorting and his bones snapping as he was transforming. "AAAH!!!!!"He yelled. He felt himself shrinking into a smaller animal. He looked at his hands as they turned into little white paws. He dragged himself towards the door as he was transforming, watching the room get bigger. No, he was getting smaller. The pain of the transformation stopped but the openness he felt didn't. He was panicky. He ran into the bathroom and scurried up to the bathroom sink. He pawed against the wall until he could see in the mirror. He was a pure white Ferret with little blue eyes. Like a dream he had a while back.. "Oh God."He thought.

I've found true power...

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
—¤÷(`[¤* Ӎΐʀȁ *¤]´)÷¤—

Look to the sky
User Image

for one day soon

Mira felt the counter dig into her back and she finally stopped backing up as she slipped down the side of it, holding her head. She felt fear and realized she had to be comforting, to help the poor creature on the other end of the line. She tried sending calming thoughts down the link, while also trying to figure out who it was, and where it was. "Don't be afraid little guy...I won't hurt you." She whispered both in the real world and in her mind.

the dawn will come

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Jason vaine Sistalain

Its in this hour...

Jason looked around for the source of a voice and then realized, it was in his head. It was coming from his thoughts.. He scurried out of the bathroom and to an elevator to the surface.. "W-whos there?"

I've found true power...

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
—¤÷(`[¤* Ӎΐʀȁ *¤]´)÷¤—

Look to the sky
User Image

for one day soon

Mira opened her eyes and blinked. She had felt a response back but it was a light one. She stood up and reached for a map. What had she seen? "Come on little guy...help me out here...give me a little nudge in rhe right direction..."

the dawn will come

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Jason vaine Sistalain

Its in this hour...

Jason shook his head and growled. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"He yelled. He felt the animal DNA inside him trying to take over and saw some smaller animals running across the sand and took off after them. He stopped and fought the animal instinct. He ran across the sand and towards Alriq's house. He felt trapped in this panicky form.

I've found true power...

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
—¤÷(`[¤* Ӎΐʀȁ *¤]´)÷¤—

Look to the sky
User Image

for one day soon

Mira could feel a bunch of animals running around and she ran outside, looking around. What she saw surprised her. "What in the name of the gods is going on?" She said in amazement as she watched the small animals running around. "I hope I didn't cause this." She said as they ran past her.

the dawn will come

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Jason vaine Sistalain

Its in this hour...

Jason ran passed a group of animals that were fleeing from him earlier and passed Mira's feet, into the house. He chirped and ran into the living room and pounced onto the coffee table. "Somebody help me!"He thought, as an animal, no one could verbally understand him.

I've found true power...

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
—¤÷(`[¤* Ӎΐʀȁ *¤]´)÷¤—

Look to the sky
User Image

for one day soon

Mira saw one of the animals ahd run inside and frowned before heading back inside. When she saw the white ferret on the table she stopped and slowly approached it, holding out her hand. "Hey there little fellow...nobody is going to hurt you..." She spoke softly. Rin entered the living room and tilted his head. "Mistress...that's Jason." He said as he slowly approached them.

the dawn will come

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Jason vaine Sistalain

Its in this hour...

Jason heard his name and turned to see Rin. He ran to Rin, crawled up his body and wrapped himself on Rin's shoulders, the Familiar recognized him. "Please tell me what is going on."He thought mentally, hoping what ever that openness was, would hear him.

I've found true power...

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
—¤÷(`[¤* Ӎΐʀȁ *¤]´)÷¤—

Look to the sky
User Image

for one day soon

Mira blinked and turned around to see Rin and the ferret wrapped around his shoulders. "Oh goddess of the seven stars...that is Jason! But what is going on?" She reached out to touch him but Rin backed away. "Careful Mistress...your link is wide open..."

the dawn will come

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Jason vaine Sistalain

Its in this hour...

Jason looked to Rin and back to Mira, highly confused. "Whats going on?"

Alriq came out of the kitchen shirtless and covered in sweat. "Woah. Whats with the Albino rat?"

Jason turned and hissed at Alriq.

I've found true power...

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
—¤÷(`[¤* Ӎΐʀȁ *¤]´)÷¤—

Look to the sky
User Image

for one day soon

Mira frowned and shut her link down before plucking Jason off of Rin and holding him against her. "Oh Jason stop your chattering. You can bite him later." She was gently stroking his fur.

the dawn will come

==== Ɍΐȵ ====

User Image
If you harm my Mistress

Rin just laughed. "Mistress always was good with animals...maybe if your lucky Alriq she'll have Jason calmed down to the point he won't bite you."

I'll make sure you never breathe again.

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Jason vaine Sistalain

Its in this hour...

Forgetting he was human inside, Jason chirped and cuddled into Mira, his animal taking control. what sounded like a purr emitted from his throat as he pushed his head against her hand. He calmed down and jumped from her hands and transformed back into a human. "Ugh..My head.."He said rubbing his temple.

I've found true power...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces