Cielia...she is hot 0.0625 6.2% [ 2 ]
Sebastian...one hell of a butler 0.625 62.5% [ 20 ]
Snake...i love his snake friends 0.125 12.5% [ 4 ]
Noel....She is adorable. 0.09375 9.4% [ 3 ]
Alexander....the guest 0.09375 9.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 134 135 136 > >> >>> »|

User Image

"The Mistress and the colour pink?...." Sebastian had a flash back when Ciel wore that beautiful pink and black dress remebering this but a smile on his face. "Pink isn't the colour the Misteress favorite the most but she does enjoy it a bit." Sebastian's smile grew fomr a smile into a also devilish smirk. "The colours that I personly think suits the Misteress the best are blues, maybe purples, sometimes pink and only a little black. But pink, I don't think she'll mind it as long as it not 'too' pink alright Miss Noel." Sebastian when to gets a few things to get the mainsom set up very tidy and clean not a single thing out of place.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
╔══════════════╗
NOEL VONSFIELD
╚══════════════╝

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Noel blushed a bit after seeing Sebastian grin so much."Ill try adding in extra colors so it suites her."She said with a smile."Hm? i wonder what i should wear tonight?"Noel thought as she starts decorating the room.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
User Image

After being finshed making sure the mainson was spotless he checked the time 11:42 am he should start preparing lunch for his young Misteress and Noel.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
CIELIA PHANTOMHIVE

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Cielia sat in her office waiting for Sebastian to bring in her lunch. She was a bit board as well and had many thoughts run through her mind today so far."Hm?"She looked out the window seeing the blue sky.
╚══════════════╝
User Image

Sebastian quitely entered his misteress office and quitely set down her lunch and looks out the window as if he was tryign to see what ever it was that Cielia was looking at. "Such a beautiful day isn't it my lady?"

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
CIELIA PHANTOMHIVE

User Image

╔══════════════╗
"Yes it is a nice day."She said as she thought of going out one day if it wasnt busy for her. But then again it usually is busy. She always had her study's and music lessons. But then there were days she had to do things for the queen she was still the queens guard dog after all.
╚══════════════╝

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Alexander Andrews

While wandering around Alexander could of sworn he smelled something that would taste good, searching for it he only got lost. "Well now how did this happen?" He asked himself as he soon came upon somewhere he figured he could as for help, he could hear people inside though he'd have to climb a wall to get inside it seemed. As he looked around he let out a sigh him hearing someone saying it was a nice day on the other side. "Excuse me is someone over there I'd like to ask for some help." He shouted as he looked for the front door or a gate to let someone know he was there. "The one time I hate my super sense of hearing is when I'm lost."

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
CIELIA PHANTOMHIVE

User Image

╔══════════════╗
"Sebastian could you go see who is out there screaming about."Cielia ordered him after hearing a raucous about being lost. She didnt have time for this neither did Sebastian since she knew how he didnt like being behind schedule.
╚══════════════╝
User Image

"Maybe tomorrow before your classes we could go for a walk if you wish, and your lunch is done my lady." Sebastian smiled leaving the office to outside where he saw Alexander. "May I help you sir?"

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Alexander Andrews

"I wonder if they even heard me on the other side." Alexander mumbled to himself, if they hadn't he'd have to get their attention some other way. Looking around some more he let out a sigh him not wanting to barge into an unknown place. "Well I guess that it can't be helped for a wander like me." He told himself as he got ready to jump the wall him about ready to let his wings out to make it quicker just then he heard someone. "Oh um yes sorry to bother you but I'm kinda lost.......then again I have nowhere to go anymore."

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
╔══════════════╗
NOEL VONSFIELD
╚══════════════╝

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Noel was half way finished decorating the room."I can't wait...still i wonder."She then thinks about it was probably a party held for someone maybe one of the guest that were coming. Even though it was her birthday as well. She usually celabrates it alone.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
User Image

Sebastian eyed the young man for a moment "Would you care to come in sir? I am Sebastian Michaelis butler of the Phantomhive family."

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Alexander Andrews

Alexander was a bit shocked by what he heard then again it was a big place he'd wandered upon. "Thanks that'd be a great help." He said him knowing that someone inside could surely see what trouble he was in. Rubbing the back of his head he knew he should be used to a place like what he was about to see, but he'd been running for so long he didn't remember a life like this at all. "Oh and my name is Alexander Andrews it's nice to meet you Sebastian." He mentioned as one of his feathers dropped to the ground even though they were out of sight.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
CIELIA PHANTOMHIVE

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Cielia walked out from the room and headed down to the entrance to greet the boy."Hello there sir my name is Cielia Phantomhive i welcome you to my manor."She said as she let out a friendly smile."Sebastian see to that our guest here gets what he needs."She told him.
╚══════════════╝
User Image

"Right away my Misteress. Mister Andrews, what would you like some lunch, a bath, change of clothes, anything?" Sebastian said with a smile as he took Alexander inside.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff