Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lightbringer

User Image_____________________________________

Keiyo ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________250 / 250 | LV: 1

[Starting City]

Keiyo had partially begun to doze off as he lay on the bench. The drifting clouds had a hypnotic, drowsy effect, and the gentle background music was rather soothing. The only reason he stayed awake was that a message icon suddenly winked in front of him. He reached out lazily to tap it. He was about to respond to Aiyasa's message when he heard her calling from a short distance away. At her return, the swordsman sat up properly.

"Okiru said he'd be out on the fields, we could grab him along the way." Keiyo interjected after Geki explained the situation. The white haired lad proceeded to get to his feet and dust off his bottom out of habit. "But since we're all here, we can move along. Guide us, great party leader." He gestured to Geki with a flourish and a joking grin.

Gamebrain25

little hummingbird

Phoenix347

Tipsy Vampire

User Image
𝓛𝓾𝓶𝓲
What;; walking | Where;; City streets | With;; no one

HP: 100% Lvl 1

Lumi walked through the streets at a normal pace, examining her surroundings and trying to spot anything out of the norm. That's why she was in the test after all. Beta testing was work in play. She had been lucky to get a spot. Her studies in college involved various computer sciences and one of her seniors had given her his spot. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity, so it would have been rude and quite stupid to not accept. It was a good thing she did too, this game was stunning. She was impressed by the design of the landscape. This was just the first level too, so there was no telling what the other places would look like. It was something to look forward to.

As she neared the edge of town she stopped sightseeing and concentrated more on what she would do next. She needed to work on her skills and level up a bit before going on any hardcore missions. Especially solo. Solo quests were always a tad more challenging, but she liked it. Plus she'd never get up the nerve to ask someone to go with her on a quest and no one was going to ask her. While still inside the town she didn't keep her guard up. Cities were a safe zone in the game, so there was no reason to keep on the defensive. Or so she thought. Without warning something crashed into her, causing her to stumble forward. She barely stopped herself from falling and turned around with a look of venom. "What in the he-" she started, but stopped herself as she looked at the boy who had fallen. He apologized with a trembling voice and her expression turned from that of anger to one of confusion. "Um. It's alright. No harm done." she said and held her hand out to him. "You okay?"

Paradoxical Distribution

Feel it turning your heart into stone
Feel it piercing your courageous soul
Beyond now - redemption
No one's gonna catch you when you fall

Timid Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Player: Geki
Level: 1
HP: 240/240
Floor: 1
OOC:

Geki's eyes widened when Keiyo called him the "great party leader" all of a sudden. He looked between him and Aiyasa in a flustered manner. "I don't mind telling you I'm a little embarrassed right now. Well, let's go fetch my other minions." With that, Geki led the way to the fields with a silly grin on his face.

Takarashi

little hummingbird

Phoenix347
User Image

Name xxxA̻͈̺̳͚̰̫̮s̝̻̟̠̭̯͙̠͎u͖̹̙̬̘r̩̰͙̯̬a̤̫̰̩.xxxxxLevel xx1.xxxxxLocation xxTown of Beginnings.xxxxxHealth xx250/250xxxxxCompany xxWhite - haired girl, Lumi?

Hold me close...

┅ ┉ ┅ ┉ ┅ ┉ ┅ ┉ ┅ ┉ ┅ ┉ ┅ ┉ ┅ ┉ ┅ ┉ ┅ ┉

Asura nodded his head as he grabbed the girls hand. Right off the bat, he ended up interacting with another player, maybe not in the most conventional of ways but nonetheless, it was some sort of interaction. "Yeah, I'm fine." He pulled himself up with the help of the girl and dusted himself off. Asura looked up at the her health bar, seeing a name and read it aloud. "L - Lu - mi? Lumi? Your names Lumi, right? I'm Asura. He held his hand out for an handshake. There wasn't really much to say to a person you've just met by bumping into them other than introduce yourself.

..until we hit the ground.

SimplyEverly

Tipsy Vampire

User Image
𝓛𝓾𝓶𝓲
What;; walking | Where;; City streets | With;; no one

HP: 100% Lvl 1

"Yep. Lumi.' she confirmed after he introduced himself. Her eyes briefly glanced at the name icon above his health bar before returned her gaze to him. She noticed his outstretched hand and took it in a formal handshake. She smiled slightly, it looking more awkward than friendly. He didn't seem too social or talkative, so she didn't feel as out of place. Lumi was never terribly social and tended to keep to herself, but perhaps she could make a few allies along the way. It would be good to have some before moving on to the big things where it was mandatory to be in a group. Better to do it now than wait until it was too late. "So Asura," she started, trying out the name, "Where were you going before you decided to bump into me?" she asked and chuckled.

Paradoxical Distribution

Feel it turning your heart into stone
Feel it piercing your courageous soul
Beyond now - redemption
No one's gonna catch you when you fall

User Image

Name xxxA̻͈̺̳͚̰̫̮s̝̻̟̠̭̯͙̠͎u͖̹̙̬̘r̩̰͙̯̬a̤̫̰̩.xxxxxLevel xx1.xxxxxLocation xxTown of Beginnings.xxxxxHealth xx250/250xxxxxCompany xxLumi.

Hold me close...

Asura released his hand from the grasp her handshake and scratched the back of his head with a chuckle. "I was planning on testing out the combat system in the fields of the outer city." He removed his hand from his head and put it in his pocket and pondered the thought of partying up with her. It'd be better for them to both get experience in a party and possibly relieve some of the difficulty of grinding experience for levels. "What about you? Where are you headed yourself?" Asura said as he smiled.

..until we hit the ground.

SimplyEverly

Eva X Heart's Husband

Savage Duelist

9,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
User Image
Raven took a breath as he walked to his cubicle. He had all the necessary gear for him to dive into the vrmmo "Neo Aincrad". Taking a seat Raven then began to set up everything that was needed before diving in. Registration completed, it was time.
Finding the seat to be a tad uncomfortable he decided to sit underneath and lean against the corner.

Diving in. The blank white screen brought up a colorful display of different colors like a rainbow. The screen went black and he was transferred to the online world of Neo Aincrad.

Now begins the world a new.

"Nice!" Amu smiled with a large grin from cheek to cheek. Checking himself out and running a'muk through the town Raven, I mean, Amu was now on his way to a new world.

"Okay! First things first. This Fighter of badassness is gonna need some potions then after that I'll head out to the first field and rev it up!"

Pumped up and eager Amu made his way to the pot merchant where he bought three red minior healing potions, now he was on his way to the gate.

Lightbringer

Keiyo ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________250 / 250 | LV: 1

[The Fields]

Back into the expansive prairie they went. Keiyo took a deep breath of the fresh air. Having lived in the city in the real world all his life, he never really knew what it was like to breathe air that wasn't laden with car exhaust and cigarette smoke. It was a hard sensation to even properly describe - the only sensible way to put it is that, with clean air, he didn't breathe because he had to, it was because he wanted to. It was such a simple, unknown joy. He had barely been inside the game for an hour, but his opinion was quickly changing from this being some dull, outdated game, to a one-of-a-kind experience.

His appreciation for the more pleasant aspects of «Neo Aincrad» had to be put on hold, though, as a pair of «Dire Wolves» spawned along the path. Keiyo had been in a mild daze, and he didn't fully comprehend what had just happened until the beasts came barreling toward the rest of the group. "s**t! Ah, uh, take one!" He called to either Geki or Aiyasa, whoever felt like reacting first. The white haired boy pulled out his sword as one of the monsters bared its fangs toward him and rapidly closed to distance.

Gamebrain25

Hilarious Fatcat

Let me drop this here...

User Image
~Kitanyu~
Location- Beginning Spawn Point
Health- 199/200
Level- 1

Staring down the great length of walkways, shops, inns and kiosks of items being sold i decided it might be better if I got to understand the game some more. Opening my menu i began to scroll through looking for something to help me. Finally after a couple of minuets i found a starter guide " well this is going to be well worn in by the time i get to my first quest'.

Smiling intently i started to flip through the pages one of the first things I found appealing was the weapons section stating you had a beginners weapon and how to use the weapon and skill associated with that weapon. Closing the guide I flipped through a couple more sections until I found my halberd was my starting weapon a long range but still melee weapon.

"Alright this is my kind of weapon something i can whack enemy's with but still stay out of reach." Selecting my halberd I felt the weapon had some weight, recalling what the guide had said the weight of the weapon would disappear as my skill increased with said weapon. "Wow this game keeps impressing me. Every time i think nothing else could be better i take a step and notice more.

This game would be the next step in gaming period, It would be years until something would come 1/4 of the way this game has come. Better yet this game was still in beta!!"

(( sorry it took me so long to post work has been kinda crazy lately ))
...No I didn't mean it like that

Hilarious Fatcat

Let me drop this here...

User Image
~Kitanyu~
Health- 199/200
Level- 1

I finally decided that it was time to test out the fighting mechanisms of the game to see it they would live up to the rest of the game. " alright lets see the first quest i should do is....." Opening the guide I began flipping through the pages until i found the right section.
"Beginning Quests" i read aloud to myself. Scanning the paragraphs the quest seemed simple enough get the quest from this guy find the boars then kill them report back to the guy; easy peasy lemon squeazy shouldn't take that long to locate the boars.
After an hour I had finally found the exit or what seemed like the exit to the towns. "alright lets do this quickly so i can come back and be rewarded ." The thought of actually getting the reward and using it personally put some kick in my step as i set forth on my very first adventure.
After 25 minuets I had come to the conclusion I had become lost and had no idea how to get back on track. " Yeah lets be high speed and kill some boars. I'm going to get the reward and be so happy. What in the hell was i thinking?" Letting yet another big sigh loose I kept trudging father into the unknown.

Timid Gaian

OOC:

Once they arrived at the prairies again, Geki and Keiyo suddenly spotted a pair of Dire Wolves. "I've got the one on the right. Aiyasa, back me up!" With that, Geki drew his sword and prepared his stance to pull off a Sword Skill.

Takarashi

little hummingbird

Phoenix347

Lightbringer

Eclair ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________209 / 250 | LV: 1

[The Fields]

The group of boars had proved to be of little challenge, but given that she was still learning, the young lady had taken a few smacks from the beasts. She sheathed her thin blade as the last loot prompt disappeared. She exhaled lightly, satisfied with her work. The girl was ready to go and see what trouble she could cause for other creatures, but spotted another player some distance away. She didn't expect to see another person quite this far out, but then, with spawns likely being camped, people would probably have to start searching further for training spots. Figuring that being a little sociable couldn't hurt, the lady cupped her hands over her mouth, then shouted, "Oi! You there!"

LuuYou

Lightbringer

Keiyo ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________216 / 250 | LV: 1

[The Fields]

While the others worked on some means to deal with their target, Keiyo tried to keep himself focused as he prepared to deal with his own. The «Dire Wolf» leaped at the swordsman, with its vicious claws at the ready. The young man took a wild swing and connected with its body, but so too did the monster land a hit on his side, thus trading blows. The lad was in the process of turning to face the beast, but it was already launching another attack. He managed to dodge it, prep a «Sword Skill», then gouge the target with a «Horizontal». "Feisty, aren't they?!"

Gamebrain25

Hilarious Fatcat

Let me drop this here...

User Image
~Kitanyu~
Health- 199/200
Level- 1

The ever expanding game seemed to go on for leagues. The map just didn't want to end; couldn't find the edge of it. Although I was determined find out exactly where I was something to mark as a way point. Slowly walking in my trudge of a pace a voice pierced through my thoughts. Looking up I noticed a girl standing there looking at me like she maybe hadn't expected to see someone out here.

"Umm I assume your talking to me since no one else is here"
I said under my breath, smirking to myself. ' Duh dummy of course why else would she of said anything.' Stopping in my tracks I instantly remembered something I had read in the Guide, <<Player killing>> Surely this person wasn't going to be one of those people. Oh what was it that was supposed to warn you they had killed someone.
Something that stood out that was for sure I just couldn't remember . " Y....Yee.... Yes..." I said barley able to even speak my body had started to quiver uncontrollably. If she is one of those players I'm dead I'll have to start my personal quest over again and that took hours of my time I couldn't risk that precious time spent. It was decided before I could even talk my way out of it. I would take her life if possible and continue on my quest.

On the other hand this was just a person whom had just gotten honest to god lost just like I had. It was too hard to tell which was which, Maybe if I can get my act together and come off as calm, cool and collected I won't be bothered and even find out where I was. " Did I do something wrong? Am I encroaching on your Territory? I'll leave I don't want any trouble. "

' What is wrong with you, How could you be so cowardly its just a person they most likely don't know that much more about the game than you It is the Beta after all get your act together.'

Takarashi

Timid Gaian

OOC:

One of the Dire Wolves started to lunge at him, but in a flash, Geki performed a Horizontal slash, splitting the wolf down the middle. The beast then shattered in a mess of orange pixels. "They sure are. I wonder how many more I have to beat to level up."

Takarashi

little hummingbird

Phoenix347

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out