Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Player: Geki
Level: 1
HP: 240/240
Floor: 1

"Ah." Geki went back to the initial menu and sent a friend request to both Keiyo and Aiyasa. He then looked to his white haired friend as he wondered what they were supposed to do. "I'm not really sure myself. Usually we get a notification if someone finds a secret area or something. I'm guessing the more we play, the more we'll figure it out." The three of them were then addressed by a fellow in a white coat with a furry collar named Okiru. Judging by his tone, it's clear this guy has at least some experience. "Something we can help you with, man?"

Takarashi

little hummingbird

Phoenix347

Lightbringer

User Image_____________________________________

Keiyo ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________250 / 250 | LV: 1

"Sup." Keiyo replied nonchalantly. He didn't mind what people called him in games, and noob was definitely one of the nicer things he could be referred to as. "I just don't get the goal of Evo Labs is all. They're paying us to play a game, but then they don't really tell us what they'd really like us to do beyond clearing floors. I don't really know anything about neural linkage, though, so I guess it doesn't matter." He rubbed the back of his neck idly after he finished. The young man took note of the notification that popped up in his vision. He opened it, accepted the friend request, and dismissed the menu.

Phoenix347

Gamebrain25

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
╔════════════════════════════════╗
Okiru
Actions: Exploring
Health: 200/200
Level:1

╚════════════════════════════════╝

He dropped his hands to his side with the guy's response. "Where would you get that from? I've played plenty games of this style." he pulled his hand out, turning it and moving his fingers like it was having some spasm. "Well not this interface though. Isn't this great?" He turned to the one with the silver hair before speaking again; "I have no about the neural linkage as well but it's just a new control option I guess. Haven't you heard of a beta test before? That's what we're doing here. We're basically testing the system out for bugs and making sure they didn't program it so we keep walking off a cliff or something. he finished with a laugh.

Gamebrain25

Takarashi

Okami Tenrou's Waifu

Witty Conversationalist

xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcodename;; aiyasa
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    The blonde didn't say much as they traveled back to town, nor did it take them very long. She was in general glad she had met other players who weren't too full of themselves -- a lot of people seemed to be in games, for whatever reason. At least, in her previous MMO experiences. It also helped that they were all testers, though she had no doubt this still meant that some were more experienced with similar games in general.

When they reached the NPC Nektaria took the same quest that they had just gotten done with. If she wanted to complete it, it would probably mean parting ways with them for a while, and for to this she was weary. Did she really think that was an intelligent thing to do? There was power in numbers.

She was so absorbed in her thoughts, that she hadn't even noticed a new guy approach, and only saw him when she turned around. She did, however, catch the end of his sentence. "Aw, that ruins all my fun. Walking off cliffs sounds like a blast." She uttered with very mild sarcasm. "As long as we don't take falling damage." She added.

(( ooc: sorry about that, a friend needed help in WoW, speaking of MMOs xD ))

Timid Gaian

When Okiru mentioned beta testing, Geki nodded his head. "Yup. It's just like I said earlier." He then turned to Aiyasa who actually seemed to relish the thought of walking off random cliffs. A bead of sweat appeared on the back of Geki's head. "Uh...that's kinda..."

Takarashi

little hummingbird

Phoenix347

Okami Tenrou's Waifu

Witty Conversationalist

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    When Geki looked confused, Aiyasa laughed. "Don't worry, I was only joking." She was like that often, teasing her friends about things they could do... or on occasion, things they already were doing. "Mmm... you know, I think we have enough people to make a guild..." She mused out loud to them, wondering if any of them had gathered that idea yet. Though, she actually didn't know how to go about creating one on this particular MMO, she was certain it would be similar to that of other ones. "Have you guys been in one before?" She hadn't meant on SAO, but rather in other MMOs, had they played any.

Lightbringer

With the four of them together, they seemed to make an odd bunch. Still, they were relatively pleasant and easy to get along with. Keiyo leaned against a nearby post to make himself more comfortable while the other three talked a bit. "I suppose testing is a good enough reason, yeah." The young man replied to Okiru. Aiyasa gave the impression that she was a bit rambunctious, but such was the spice of life, was it not? Keiyo exchanged partially amused and partially worried glances with Geki at her comment though. "I've tried out a few other VRMMOs, but they were mostly just simulators. Racing, space flight, stuff like that. I'm used to driving, not sword swinging."

Phoenix347

Gamebrain25

a little hummingbird

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Okiru
Actions: Exploring

Okiru shrugged at them. "I suppose if you get close enough to a cliff you might glitch and fall down, but that's not how I intend to have my first respawn recorded as. Maybe we'll get some mounts later on that you can race. If so I'll be sure to make some bets on you if possible, maybe make myself a little fortune." He chuckled at the thought before thinking about the girl's, Aiyasa's, idea of a guild He's been in quite a few but usually they were never done right. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try it, though can we make a guild yet?"

Gamebrain25

Takarashi

a little hummingbird

Timid Gaian

"Of course you were," Geki said sheepishly before Aiyasa brought up the idea of forming a guild. "I have been part of a guild in a game called 'The World'. I don't know if you guys know about it." Like this unfinished game here, The World is just as it sounds: a big, beautiful virtual world where you battle monsters and do other things. But enough about that. "I wonder if we can..." Geki opened up his menu and started scrolling through his options. He noticed that Aiyasa hadn't accepted his friend request yet.

Takarashi

little hummingbird

Phoenix347

Okami Tenrou's Waifu

Witty Conversationalist

Placing a hand to shield her in-game vision from the sun, Aiyasa narrowed her gaze at the rest of her party. "I'm generally pretty quick to join guilds, even in betas -- that is, if they are allowed. Though, I think this is technically the earliest I've ever taken part in a game, so I figured there wouldn't be many around." She hadn't been paying attention to their chat about adding friends, so it didn't cross her mind to check to see if she had any new friend requests. She tilted her head to the side, peeking over the menu only to see that there had been one sent her way, and she nearly face-palmed, before opening her own menu and accepting whichever ones were there. "Aha... sorry about that," she stated bashfully, as she was sometimes a space case. "Have you found anything on it?" the inquire was wistful, and she threw a sidelong glance at the other members, too, before opening another system tab. "It's normally close to the social buttons and tabs." She murmured, furrowing her brows together.

Gamebrain25

Phoenix347

Takarashi

Timid Gaian

"I think this is the earliest any of us have taken part in a game," Geki quipped. "It's not often that the developers invite you themselves." Geki checked the Social tab and was unable to find any semblance of a "Create Guild" button. "Guess not. I'm not surprised. This is still unfinished stuff right now. Maybe they'll add it later."

Takarashi

little hummingbird

Phoenix347

Lightbringer

That endeavor came to a quick close. Keiyo didn't really mind. A «Guild» often came with dedication, and he was still uncertain of how much effort he was willing to put forth in the game. The delay would give him some more time to think about it. In the meantime, he supposed that the others would like something to do. "Sooo... since we're just standing around, maybe we should find something to pass the time. What were you folks aiming to do, if anything?" He asked.

Phoenix347

Gamebrain25

a little hummingbird

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Okiru
Actions: Socializing

Okiru activated his own menu by swiping his hand like he was wiping something away as it pulled up. Thinking it would be funny, he moves his left hand below the screen while he tapped away with the right before he spoke. "If my calculations are correct, then the guild must be created by finding a guild official!" chuckling to himself, he turned off the menu and spoke in a more serious tone; "Meaning it might be like most the games I've played where we need to group up and find someone who sells guild creation scrolls or papers or something. That's the most popular mechanic, though first we'll need a group and a leader for the guild, as well as a name upon creation. Any volunteers?" he looked to the three of them, expecting one to jump at the opportunity to lead a guild.

Gamebrain25

Takarashi

a little hummingbird

Okami Tenrou's Waifu

Witty Conversationalist

Aiyasa looked disappointed. "Aww, that's too bad. I would have loved to come up with a funny name and everything." She shrugged it off and then looked around their small group "Ah... personally," she paused, addressing Keiyo "I need to catch up on quests. I can be fast though!" Then there was another pause, this one longer. "That being said, I can also do that later when you guys decide to take a break." It was clear she didn't know which to do. "I was interested in doing more exploring, but I feel as though I should level before I do that."

Then she glanced at Okiru. "Oh, is that why it isn't showing up?" Aiyasa looked excited, and her eyebrows rose slightly. "Aha, maybe there is a guard or a NPC locater or something." She glanced around, as if she expected one to appear out of thin air.

Gamebrain25

Phoenix347

Takarashi

Timid Gaian

Geki looked at Okiru who mentioned they would need to find someone who sold guild creation scrolls or something like that. And on top of that, they need a name for their guild as well as a leader. "Well...if we ever do make a guild, I wouldn't mind being the leader. Unless you'd rather rock-paper-scissors for it...Wait. Can you even do that here?"

Takarashi

little hummingbird

Phoenix347

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out